The Declaration of Independence famously declares, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.”
Every tyrant and dictator throughout history has unsuccessfully attempted to usurp God, portraying themselves as the source of rights. The Chinese Communist Party, which celebrated its 100th anniversary on July 1, three days before America will celebrate its 245th, provides ample proof.
Founding father Samuel Adams stated this duty of all Americans: “The liberties of our Country, the freedom of our civil constitution are worth defending at all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.” Will we honor God and our Founding Fathers by seeking to maintain the rights that He has given us?
THE COVID-19 VACCINE AGENDA
1. INSIDE THE PANDEMIC VIRUS INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: “The pandemic virus industrial complex is an interlocking set of corporations and other institutions who feed off and support each other with goods and services in a self-reinforcing way,” says Jonathan Latham, Ph.D.
2. VACCINE DANGERS: Consider the following quotes and headlines:
- Peter Doshi, Ph.D.: “2% of the fully vaccinated [children] avoided COVID; 98% of the vaccinated wouldn’t have gotten COVID anyway … So, the benefit is small.”
- The Children’s Health Defense: “FDA Adds Heart Inflammation Warning to Pfizer, Moderna COVID Vaccines as Some Experts Call for Full Approval.”
- Health Impact News: “CDC: 6,113 DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections Including 576 Abortions: Population Control Agenda Hard to Deny.”
3. “EXPERT-LED” VACCINE PROPAGANDA: Meanwhile, “experts” are using fear of the Delta variant to enact further lockdowns and push for more vaccinations. President Biden (who will miss his target to vaccinate 70% of Americans by July 4) stated, “Here’s the deal: The Delta variant is more contagious, it’s deadlier, and it’s spreading quickly around the world – leaving young, unvaccinated people more vulnerable than ever. Please, get vaccinated if you haven’t already. Let’s head off this strain before it’s too late.”
Discredited Professor Neil Ferguson (whose flawed models provided the rationale for the 2020 lockdowns) and the British Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies have now designed a new “mathematical” model for a “Fourth Wave Lockdown.”
Speaking of Covid-19, Lian Davis wrote, “The pseudopandemic was a psychological operation (psy-op) designed to terrorize the public. The objective was to accustom the people to a draconian system of government oppression by familiarizing them with the mechanisms of a biosecurity state.”
4. AUSTRALIA GOING BACK INTO LOCKDOWN: Around half of the population of Australia is already in lockdown. Alice Springs, 800 miles from the nearest town, went into full lockdown after just one case of Covid was detected.
THE GLOBAL COMMUNIST AGENDA
1. CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CELEBRATES 100 YEARS: Xi Jinping gave a blistering one-hour address. According to Zero Hedge, “The gray Mao suit-clad Chinese leader said the nation is committed to the ‘reunification’ of Taiwan and ensuring continued ‘stability’ in Hong Kong, vowing that any outside ‘bullying’ powers will inevitably ‘get their heads bashed.’”
“The ceremony was a huge affair complete with flyovers of warplanes which included J-20 stealth jets and helicopters carrying large national flags. Among the address themes was an emphasis on the continued rapid modernization of the armed forces in order for the Chinese people to continue resisting being ‘enslaved’ to foreign powers.”
Xi said, “The Chinese people have never bullied, oppressed, or enslaved the people of other countries. It has never done so in the past, does not do so now, and will never do so in the future.”
“At the same time, the Chinese people will never allow any outside forces to bully, oppress or enslave us. Anyone who tries to do so will be crushed to death before the Great Wall of steel built with the flesh and blood of over 1.4 billion Chinese people,” Xi warned as a large crowd cheered.
2. THE TRUE HISTORY OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY: The party was founded in 1921 on the principles of Marxism-Leninism. With the support of the U.S. Deep State (who funded their efforts and sabotaged their opposition), they prevailed over the Nationalists in 1949. For more information, read the following two articles:
In 1950, the Chinese Communists rewarded the United States by pouring troops across the border during the Korean War.
The 1969 pretended split between Communist Russia and Communist China provided the rationale for the United States to pursue “rapprochement” with Communist China. President Nixon’s national security advisor, globalist Henry Kissinger, visited China twice in 1971, preparing the way for a presidential visit in 1972 and the signing of the Shanghai Communique. In 1973, David Rockefeller visited China, returning with a glowing report published in The New York Times. “Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose…The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao’s leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history.”
In 1971, the United Nations officially recognized the People’s Republic of China, giving the PRC the seat that had been held by Taiwan since 1945. In 1979, President Jimmy Carter fully recognized China and severed relationships with Taiwan.
Between 1980 and 2004, U.S.-China trade rose from $5 billion to $231 billion.
In 2000, U.S. President Bill Clinton signed the U.S.-China Relations Act of 2000 and gave China its Most-Favored Nation status.
In 2001, China joined the World Trade Organization.
3. CHINA AND RUSSIA EXTEND 20-YEAR-OLD FRIENDSHIP TREATY: American Military News reports, “Since the treaty was initially signed, Moscow and Beijing have expanded military, energy, and other economic ties while also supporting each other diplomatically on a number of issues.”
4. AMERICAN BUSINESS ICONS PRAISE CHINA: Nike CEO John Donahoe said, “Nike is a brand that is of China and for China.” Elon Musk called China’s economy “truly amazing.” Berkshire Hathaway’s Charlie Munger said, “Communists Did the Right Thing.”
THE NARRATIVE AND HISTORY AGENDA
1. WEAPONIZING HISTORY AGAINST MAGA: In a column entitled, “MAGA Maoism,” J. Bradford Delong of Project Syndicate compared President Donald Trump’s “cult of personality” to Mao’s bloody and horrific Cultural Revolution. Delong also called the January 6 “storming of the Capitol” a “putsch [a sudden overthrow of government] attempt.”
2. NATIONAL ARCHIVES ROTUNDA DEEMED “STRUCTURALLY RACIST”: Harbingers Daily notes, “A new government report finds that the rotunda in the National Archives building in Washington D.C., which is home to the Declaration of Independence, is ‘structurally racist’ and suggests that the government include ‘trigger warnings’ to protect the public from the historical content.”
3. DEMOCRATS WANT “RACIST” STATUES REMOVED FROM CAPITOL: Reuters reports, “The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives on Tuesday passed a bill to remove statues honoring those who upheld slavery or backed the Confederacy from the Capitol building, which displays statues selected by all 50 states.” The Democrat House passed the same bill in 2020.
4. THE LEFTIST D.C. “INSURRECTION”: The Western Journal reports, “On Monday, a group of militant leftist activists stormed onto White House grounds and barricaded points of entry while making demands of President Joe Biden. With many wearing black T-shirts sloganeering in support of the ‘Green New Deal,’ participants brandished signs reading ‘For the Water We Drink’ and ‘No Climate, No Deal.’”
5. JANUARY 6 “INSURRECTION” WORSE THAN BENGHAZI ATTACK?: Former U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill called the January 6 “riot” worse than the 2012 Benghazi attack.
THE VOTING AGENDA
1. DEMOCRATS CAN’T COUNT THE VOTES IN NEW YORK CITY: The ranked voting system failed miserably, causing the city to void the mayoral election. Donald Trump, Jr., commented, “Let me get this straight? You can be off by 135,000 votes in a New York City mayoral primary alone, but if someone loses the White House by less than 45,000 across multiple states in a presidential election, you can’t have any questions. Seems legit… if you live in China.” The leftist Brennan Center hit back, “What happened in the New York City mayoral race is an embarrassment, but anyone citing it as evidence of voter fraud should be ignored.”
2. PENNSYLVANIA GOVERNOR VETOES ELECTION INTEGRITY BILL: Governor Tom Wolf wrote, “I made it clear I wouldn’t sign a bill that creates barriers to voting. But that’s exactly what this bill does by limiting mail ballots, capping early voting, and cutting voter registration time.”
THE TECH AGENDA
1. FACEBOOK NOW 5TH COMPANY TO REACH $1 TRILLION VALUE: Facebook joins Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Alphabet in the trillion-dollar club. Facebook has recently been asking users to report “extremist friends.”
2. JOURNALIST ANDY NGO CENSORED BY BIG TECH: Ngo wrote, “@SoundCloud (a large music-sharing and podcast platform) has permanently banned me & my podcast @YouShouldNgo. In an email, it says I violated its community guidelines without naming the alleged offending content.”
3. MICROSOFT SECRETLY RELEASES DATA TO FEDERAL AGENCIES: Tom Burt, Microsoft’s VP for customer security and trust, says federal law enforcement agencies secretly receive sensitive data (emails, texts messages, etc.) thousands of times per year upon request.
4. AMAZON’S “JUST WALK OUT” ANOTHER SURVEILLANCE TOOL: By tracking a shopper’ every move, the “Just Walk Out” technology allows customers shopping at the first full-size Amazon Fresh grocery store to “just walk out” instead of checking out.
5. LINKEDIN CENSORS MRNA VACCINE PIONEER: Robert Malone, who invented the technology behind mRNA vaccines but has been warning individuals not to take the Covid-19 vaccine, saw his personal LinkedIn account shut down with “no notice.”
6. GOOGLE TAKES DOWN XINJIANG HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEOS: Reuters reports, “Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights’ channel, which published nearly 11,000 videos on YouTube totaling over 120 million views, has been blocked for violating policy.”
6. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM LAUNCHES COALITION TO “TACKEL HARMFUL ONLINE CONTENT”: According to Mirage News, the public-private coalition aims to “reduce the spread of child sexual exploitation and abuse online, violent extremist and terrorist content, and health misinformation.”
THE LGBTQ AGENDA
1. BRITISH METHODIST CHURCH APPROVES HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE: The AP wrote, “Britain’s Methodist Church announced Wednesday that same-sex couples will be allowed to get married on its premises.” The Church is the fourth-largest denomination in the U.K.
2. US SUPREME COURT FAILS TO PROTECT WOMEN IN RESTROOMS: CNN writes, “The Supreme Court on Monday left in place a decision that allowed a [so-called] transgender student to use the bathroom that corresponded to his gender identity, a victory for the LGBTQ community.”
3. INDIVIDUALS CAN NOW SELF-SELECT GENDER ON PASSPORTS: In a statement, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said, “The Department of State is committed to promoting the freedom, dignity, and equality of all people – including LGBTQI+ persons…. We will be updating our procedures to allow applicants to self-select their gender as ‘M’ or ‘F’”…
4. LGBTQ IN PRISONS AND THE NAVY: The Western Journal reports, “New Jersey Announces It Will House Prison Inmates According to ‘Gender Identity.’” Information Liberation writes, “Navy Unit Holds Mandatory ‘Pride Hike’; Flies Rainbow Flag, Not U.S. Flag, ‘In Honor Of Pride Month.’”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. TRUST IN MEDIA CONTINUES TO DECLINE: According to the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, only 29% of Americans say they trust the media most of the time.
2. STATES ARE SAYING NO TO FEDERAL COVID-19 UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS: 10 more states are exiting the Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation Program, bringing the total number up to 26 states.
3. MORE CITIES BECOME SANCTUARIES FOR THE UNBORN: 32 cities across Texas, Nebraska, and Ohio have become Sanctuary Cities for the unborn.
4. ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS IN LONDON: According to Breitbart, “Thousands of anti-lockdown protesters converged in Central London on Saturday.” One protestor said, “We’ve even got double-vaccinated people turning up to support us.”
5. CNN CONTINUES TO LOSE VIEWERS: CNN lost over half of its viewers between the first and second quarter of 2021.
6. RUSSIANS MISTRUST VACCINES: Yahoo News reports, “There are three widely available COVID-19 vaccines in Russia, but many Russians say they won’t get a shot because they don’t trust something made in their country.”
7. BIDEN’S SUPPORT ERODING: According to Reuters, “President Joe Biden has seen an erosion in support since April, mainly from fellow Democrats, as his administration wrestles with Congress to make good on campaign promises and more Americans worry about an uneven economic recovery.”
8. TRUMP HOLDS FIRST POST-PRESIDENCY RALLY: The Ohio rally witnessed a massive turnout. “I represent what they want. They want law, and they want order. And that’s what you want. That’s what this country wants,” said Donald Trump.
9. SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS TWO ELECTION INTEGRITY LAWS: According to The Election Wizard, “In a sweeping decision, the Supreme Court upheld two major state laws designed to prevent voter fraud and secure the voting process. The repercussions of the decision could serve as a roadblock to the Department of Justice’s election lawsuit against the state of Georgia.” The ruling upheld Arizona’s ban on ballot harvesting.
10. FIGHTING COVID-19 VACCINES, CANCEL CULTURE, EDUCATION INDOCTRINATION, AND TECH TYRANNY:
- The New American: “Ron Johnson Holds Press Conference Shedding Light on Adverse COVID-19 Vaccine Reactions.”
- Big League Politics: “U.S. Senate Candidate Mo Brooks is Opposing ‘Cancel Culture’ Push to Remove Statues From the Capitol.”
- The Washington Examiner: “Former Detroit Police Chief: America has a ‘criminal problem,’ not a gun problem.”
- Law Force Men Today: “Facts matter: Data shows increase of support for police by Blacks and Hispanics.”
- The New American: “Brave Browser Now Offering “Brave Search”: A Private, Uncensored Search Engine.”
- WND: “Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed a ‘Parents Bill of Rights’ that would give Americans more say over schools’ education of their children.”
11. HUNGARIAN PRIME MINISTER DEFENDS CHRISTIANITY: In a recent interview, Viktor Orbán stated, “Christianity has created the free man, the family, and the nation.” Orban also noted, “A cultural, nay, civilizational struggle is taking place right now. The struggle for the soul of Europe and for the future of Europe is here, it is happening.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
GOD OF OUR FATHERS BY DANIEL ROBERTS
God of our fathers, whose almighty hand
Leads forth in beauty all the starry band
Of shining worlds in splendor through the skies,
Our grateful songs before Thy throne arise.
Thy love divine hath led us in the past,
In this free land by Thee our lot is cast;
Be Thou our ruler, guardian, guide and stay,
Thy Word our law, Thy paths our chosen way.
From war’s alarms, from deadly pestilence,
Be Thy strong arm our ever sure defense;
Thy true religion in our hearts increase,
Thy bounteous goodness nourish us in peace.
Refresh Thy people on their toilsome way,
Lead us from night to never-ending day;
Fill all our lives with love and grace divine,
And glory, laud, and praise be ever Thine.