Paul says in Philippians 1:20-21, “According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” This is the perspective that unleashed the gospel and the kingdom across the world following the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The early Christians understood and lived out Christ’s words, “He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for My sake shall find it.”
1. CDC APPROVES VACCINE FOR 5 TO 11 YEAR-OLDS: The Children’s Health Defense reports that the CDC advisory panel “unanimously recommended Pfizer’s COVID vaccine for children 5 to 11, despite concerns raised during the meeting about Pfizer’s clinical data, the fact that children who previously acquired natural immunity to COVID were included in clinical trials and evidence showing COVID poses little risk to children.” The Children’s Health Defense also noted that all 17 members of the FDA committee that approved the Pfizer vaccine for children “have deep ties to pharma.”
White House coronavirus response coordinator Jeff Zeist says the Covid vaccination program for children ages 5 to 11 will be “running at full strength” next week. Zeist also said the White House had ordered 28 million child doses.
“We’re doing this to protect you, bud,” one mother told her six-year-old son who received the vaccine. Information Liberation reports, Pfizer is telling young children that their experimental mRNA covid injection will make them “superheroes” and give them “superpowers.” San Francisco will soon enforce “show-me-your-papers” vaccine passports on children as young as 5.
Ed Note: Pfizer has boosted its 2021 sales forecast from $33.5 billion to $36 billion, and Pfizer added an ingredient (used to stabilize heart attack victims) in the shot for kids. The Bible says, “For the love of money is the root of all evil.” If you were wondering why they are pushing an experimental drug on young children, now you know.
2. BIDEN ADMINISTRATION RELEASES OSHA VACCINE RULE: The Children’s Health Defense reports, “The Occupational Safety and Health Administration today issued an emergency temporary standard giving employers with more than 100 employees, which affects 84 million workers, until Jan. 4 to comply with President Biden’s COVID vaccine mandate or employers face fines up to $136,532.”
In another article, The Children’s Health Defense notes, “OSHA will not enforce the [VAERS] recording requirement if the injury or fatality involves the COVID jab, even if required for employment. The nonenforcement will remain through May 2022. With this change, OSHA is covering up vaccine injuries — and hindering workers from seeking workers’ compensation.”
In New York City, 26 of the city’s 341 firehouses were out of service due to the vaccine mandate.
3. VACCINE INJURIES ARE REAL AND MOUNTING BUT COVERED UP: One headline reads, “ER’s Are Suddenly Filled With Seriously Ill, But Not With COVID.” Global Research reports, “A 12-year-old girl is fighting for her life in ICU after suffering heart complications caused by the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.” A new study finds that Americans with J&J COVID vaccine are 3.7 times more likely to develop blood clots than the average person.
Steve Kirsch writes, “The most important thing to know about VAERS is that it is always underreported. This is widely known…To properly interpret any safety data, you must know the underreporting factor (URF).” Kirsch says that the VAERS URF was at least 30. No one at the FDA or CDC will answer that question for Kirsch.
4. THE CLIMATE CHANGE FARCE CONTINUES: Boris Johnson told world leaders that the battle against climate change is “one minute to midnight” and that a global plan is needed to take on “coal, cars, cash, and trees.” Prince Charles called for a “vast military-style campaign” to combat climate change. Bill Gates says that we need to “find better ways to do pretty much everything” in “almost every part of modern life.” Gates says that net-zero technologies (which he is heavily invested in) should be subsidized to make them more affordable and competitive.
Breitbart reports, “Local estimates say upwards of 400 aircraft were used to ferry their human cargo in before taking off again empty and flying around 40 miles to find open space to park for the duration of the event.” Biden actually fell asleep during the Climate Conference.
5. IMPORTANT COMMITMENTS FROM THE COP26 CLIMATE CONFERENCE: Notwithstanding, the Green agenda is moving ahead.
- The Rockefeller Foundation has launched the Global Energy for People and Planet, in collaboration with nearly two dozen private and public sector groups, including the Bezos Earth Fund.
- CNN reports, “More than 450 companies across 45 countries have also signed on to the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero, which aims to deliver $100 trillion in financing over the next three decades to combat the climate crisis.”
- Reuters reports, “Banks, insurers, and investors with $130 trillion at their disposal pledged on Wednesday to put combating climate change at the centre of their work, and gained support in the form of efforts to put green investing on a firmer footing.”
- According to Reuters, “Nearly 90 countries have joined a U.S.- and EU-led effort to slash emissions of the potent greenhouse gas methane 30% by 2030.” Climate warriors have proposed adding methane-reducing additives to cattle feed.
- Reuters further reports, “More than 100 global leaders have pledged to halt and reverse deforestation and land degradation by the end of the decade…”
- Denmark and Costa Rica are heading up the Beyond Oil and Gas Alliance (BOGA) in a move to phase out oil and gas production.
- The Washington Post cited a new report claiming that 10 outlets, including Breitbart, RT, and the Federalist Papers, “are responsible for nearly 70 percent of interactions with climate change misinformation” and “denial” on Facebook.
Doug Casey rightly calls the drive to “decarbonize” by 2050 “criminally insane.” The Wall Street Journal estimates it would cost between $8 and $14 trillion to turn America “green.”
6. FOOD INFLATION RISING: According to The Epoch Times, “The FAO’s food price index, which measures world food commodity prices, surged 31.3 percent in the 12 months through October, coming in at a reading of 133.2 points, a level not seen since July 2011.”
7. BIDEN ADMINISTRATION CONSIDERING 6-FIGURE PAYMENTS FOR ILLEGALS: The Daily Caller reports, “The Biden administration is considering paying illegal immigrant families who were separated at the border under former President Donald Trump’s policies up to $450,000 each…”
8. RHINO ALERT: Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett joined the liberal justices in upholding Maine’s vaccine mandate. Fox News was the last establishment news outlet to call the Virginia Governor’s race for Glenn Youngkin (after ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NYT, and Politico).
9. COMMUNISTS IN GOVERNMENT: CPUSA celebrated the radical Michelle Wu, who became Boston’s new mayor. Biden has formally sent his nomination for Marxist Saule Omarova as Comptroller of the Currency to the Senate.
10. ANOTHER ELECTION STEAL?: On November 3, The Gateway Pundit reported, “New Jersey Governor Race Called for Democrat Murphy by 20,000 Votes After He Mysteriously Gained 40,000 Ballots Overnight.”
11. CRITICAL THEORY ADVANCES: The Western Journal reports, “The grievance culture has struck again, and this time the disadvantaged group is — wait for it — left-handers! I suppose it was inevitable. I mean, items like scissors, pant zippers, and notebooks are apparently all made with right-handers in mind.”
12. BILLY’S GRAHAM’S SCHOOL GOES WOKE: Alumni say that the University of Northwestern St. Paul, which Billy Graham presided over from 1948 to 1952, has discarded biblical principles and embraced liberal and leftist ideas.
Ed. Note: I spoke at Northwestern several years ago. Students told me they could see the Marxist infiltration happening and predicted would take their school down.
13. CHILDREN MORE ADDICTED TO TECHNOLOGY: Yahoo News reports, “Youngsters are now spending almost eight hours a day looking at smartphones, tablets, and the TV, compared to less than four hours pre-pandemic. And that figure discounts time spent on computers doing school work, scientists say.”
Ed. Note: I believe we need to seriously cut down our time with technology. When the mind is constantly interrupted, distracted or mesmerized it loses the ability to enjoy, listen to, and communicate in real life with real people. Technology destroys the attention span and can be all consuming. The Bible says, “Be still and know that I am God.”
14. NEW DIGITAL DRIVER’S LICENSE ON THE WAY: The Gateway Pundit reports that a new Digital Drivers License is being tested that would include your Covid-19 status and potentially the following information:
- Your health records
- Your financial reports
- Credit scores
- Travel records
- Vehicle registration
- Sex offender status
- Licenses and Permits you have
- Parking Fines
- Social Credit Scoring
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. VOTERS REPUDIATE LEFTIST AGENDA: In Virginia, where Republican poll watchers vigilantly worked to uphold election integrity, voters elected a Republican Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and Attorney General and obtained a majority in the Virginia House of Delegates. One writer believes that the “Biden backlash” overpowered election fraud.
Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin said, “I will not mandate the vaccine, and I don’t think schools should, particularly for young children. I think that’s a parent’s decision, and I believe in parents’ rights fundamental rights to make decisions with regard to their children. And, as governor, I’m going to make sure I’m standing up for parents’ rights.” Youngkin also vowed to introduce school choice and cut taxes.
In a stunning upset, truck driver Edward Durr (R) ousted New Jersey State Senate President Steve Sweeney (D).
2. FREEDOM IN FLORIDA: Paraphrasing Ronald Reagan, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said, “A recession is when your neighbor loses his job; a depression is when you lose yours; a recovery is when Dr. Fauci loses his.” DeSantis is asking Florida lawmakers to create an Office of Election Crimes and Security, among other election integrity reforms, to make Florida “the No. 1 state for elections.” New reforms would also make ballot harvesting a third-degree felony. DeSantis said, “The first person who gets caught—no one’s going want to do it again after that.”
3. FREEDOM IN TEXAS: Texas is using shipping containers as a makeshift border barrier. Brownwood, Texas, became the first city in Texas to declare itself a “Constitutional City.” Breitbart reports, “Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) urged ships stuck in the backlog off the coast of California to come to Texas and said they could come and unload in Texas more quickly than they can in California.”
4. DOCTORS STAND UP: Life Site News reports, “Eleven physicians who suffered serious injuries from their COVID-19 injections have gone public, urging federal agencies and other doctors to recognize the risks posed by the experimental drugs, conduct thorough investigations, and provide transparency to all those considering taking the shots.” Dr. Aaron Kheriaty was suspended from the University of California, Irvine, for challenging the medical establishment. Kheriaty is suing the school’s mandate in court. He said, “I had to stand up and try to do something about it.”
5. PUSHBACK AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES CONTINUES: Dr. Joseph Mercola says, “Mass noncompliance is the only strategy that can save us in the long run.” NTD reports, “Thousands of people marched through central London on Saturday, protesting against vaccine passports and the government’s winter COVID-19 plan B.” The Epoch Times reports, “Thousands of people across the United States took the day off from work on Nov. 3 to participate in walkouts and demonstrations in protest of CCP virus vaccine mandates.”
The Gateway Pundit reports, “American Airlines canceled more than 1,000 flights in 24 hours and blamed staffing shortages and weather disruptions…According to the pilot union at American, 30% (4,200) of airline’s pilots are still not vaccinated for Covid.” Shortly thereafter, American had to cancel another 700 flights. Half of the 10,000 employees at Textron Inc and Spirit AeroSystems, two major defense contractors, are still unvaccinated.
Life Site News reports, “With as many as 12,000 service members declining to take the experimental COVID-19 shot by the Tuesday deadline, the U.S. Air Force has become the first branch of the military to face mass resistance to the Pentagon’s jab mandate, according to a report by The Washington Post.”
Alaska Railroad has voted to rescind its mandate. At least nineteen states have followed Florida in suing Biden over the vaccine mandate. The Gateway Pundit reports, “Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds (R) signed the ‘vaccine mandate exemption bill’ into law on Friday that allows constituents to seek medical and religious exemptions from COVID-19 vaccine mandates. The law also guarantees unemployment benefits for those who are fired for refusing to get the vaccine.”
The Epoch Times notes, “A federal judge temporarily blocked an Illinois hospital system from allegedly putting workers with religious exemptions to getting the COVID-19 vaccine on unpaid leave.”
6. HUNGARY AND SLOVENIA FOR FREEDOM: Hungary has pushed back against EU pressure and rejected “Overreaching LGBTQ Propaganda” in schools. Katalin Novak serves as Hungary’s Minister for Families, heading the department focused on increasing the nation’s birthrate. Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa said, “Antifa is a global terrorist organization, supported by the capital of financial speculators forging profits at the expense of the chaos caused by the operation.”
7. MASON, OHIO BECOMES SANCTUARY FOR UNBORN: Breitbart reports, “The city of Mason, Ohio, became the 41st Sanctuary City for the Unborn last week when its city council voted to outlaw abortion within the city’s limits.”
8. JOSH HAWLEY MOVES TO PROTECT WOMEN FROM DRAFT: Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri is introducing an amendment to the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act to protect women from the draft. Hawley wrote, “It is wrong to force our daughters, mothers, wives, and sisters to fight our wars.”
9. AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS DEFENDS BIBLICAL GENDER: Patti Garibay, founder and executive director of American Heritage Girls , a Girl Scouts alternative, said, “As Christians, we must engage in this debate and end it once and for all. Despite what society is saying…Scripture is clear: There is a difference between male and female, and it is worth celebrating.”
10. IVERMECTIN STILL WORKS: The Gateway Pundit reports, “A new international report of 64 studies shows Ivermectin has an 86% success rate as a prophylaxis and a 67% success rate in early treatment of coronavirus.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
ANYWHERE WITH JESUS BY JESSIE H. BROWN
Anywhere with Jesus, I can safely go;
Anywhere He leads me, in this world below.
Anywhere without Him, dearest joys would fade;
Anywhere with Jesus, I am not afraid.
Anywhere with Jesus, I am not alone;
Other friends may fail me, He is still my own.
Though His hand may lead me over dreary ways,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.
Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
When the darkening shadows round about me creep.
Knowing I shall waken, never more to roam,
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.
Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go.