Deuteronomy 20:1 records the Lord’s admonition to the children of Israel, “When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.” As you consider the spiritual battle around us, are you more focused on the power of the enemy or the power of God?
THE COVID AGENDA
1. LATEST COVID DEATHS: The CDC’s VAERS system now reports 4,434 deaths following the experimental Covid vaccines.
2. VACCINES MAY NOW IMPACT THE UNVACCINATED: Global Research reports, “Hundreds of people NOT “VACCINATED” report having “side effects” from Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but WITHOUT being vaccinated.” Dr. Joseph Mercola reports that researchers are already discussing developing self-transmitting vaccines for various diseases, a move which would severely undermine informed consent.
3. FAUCI WANTS MORE COVID INJECTIONS: Fauci said, “I think we will almost certainly require a booster sometime within a year or so after getting the primary.”
4. THIRD CANADIAN PASTOR ARRESTED OVER COVID TYRANNY: Pastor Tim Stephens of Fairview Baptist Church in Calgary, Alberta, was arrested for holding worship services in violation of COVID-19 restrictions. Previously, Pastor Stephens wrote on his blog, “Restricting the church to 15 people—which essentially restricts the church from gathering—is against the will of Christ and against the conscience of many who desire to worship the Lord of glory according to His word.”
5. ROCK STAR FEARS HE MAY NEVER PLAY AGAIN DUE TO ASTRAZENECA VACCINE: Eric Clapton is warning others not to repeat his mistake. After describing severe reactions, including “frozen, numb, or burning and pretty much useless” hands for two weeks, Clapton said, “[I] should have never gone near the needle.”
6. OREGON FIRST STATE TO MANDATE VACCINATION PROOF: The Epoch Times reports, “The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is requiring that people in workplaces, businesses, and religious sites show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to be allowed maskless entry to the facilities.”
THE IMMIGRATION, SURVEILLANCE, PHILANTHROPY, AND GREEN FINANCE AGENDAS
1. COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS PROMOTES “GREEN FINANCE”: A CFR article entitled, “Why Climate Finance Is Critical for Accelerating Global Action,” proposed the following: “To combat climate change, governments and institutions should increase their funding to poorer nations to pay for adaptation and mitigation measures.” Another CFR article argued, “The rich countries are responsible for the climate crisis, therefore they must pay their fair share.”
2. IMMIGRATION NARRATIVE VS. REALITY: Kamala Harris said that “extreme climate incidents” worsen immigration. The New York Times says the uptick in immigration is caused in part by “pandemic refugees.” However, Biden’s handouts and open border policies are responsible. According to Politico, “The Department of Health and Human Services [HHS] has diverted more than $2 billion meant for other health initiatives toward covering the cost of caring for unaccompanied immigrant children.”
3. THE GUARDIAN: “AMAZON’S RING IS THE LARGEST SURVEILLANCE NETWORK THE US HAS EVER SEEN”: The Guardian reveals that Amazon brokers agreements with local police departments to spy on individuals without their consent. “One in 10 U.S. police departments can now access videos from millions of privately owned home security cameras without a warrant.”
4. “THE LEFT’S NEW GEORGE SOROS UNMASKED”: Breitbart reports, “ Steve Jobs’s widow, billionaire Laurene Powell Jobs, has become the secret superpower behind a vast network of left-wing media outlets, organizations, and politicians.”
THE DOMESTIC TERRORISM AGENDA
1. LEFTIST MEDIA PAINTS CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS AS “THREATS TO DEMOCRACY”: Commenting on the Cheney ouster, Project Syndicate wrote, “By demonstrating craven loyalty to Donald Trump despite his lies about the 2020 election, the Republican Party is no longer simply playing for the base. By questioning the very integrity of America’s electoral system, it now represents an open threat to the U.S. constitutional order.” Consider the following prominent headlines that echo similar sentiments:
- The New York Times: “In Turning on Liz Cheney, G.O.P. Bows to Trump’s Election Lies.”
- MSN: “When Trump’s Next Coup Happens, the Republican Party Will Fully Support It.”
- Vox: “The Big Lie is the GOP’s One and Only Truth: Liz Cheney’s downfall shows how the GOP threat to democracy is getting worse.”
- CNN: “With Cheney’s Impending Ouster, the GOP Chooses Trump over Principle.”
- The Washington Post: “The Biggest Threat to America is the Republican Break with Reality.”
- New York Magazine: “House Republicans Purge Liz Cheney and Join Trump’s War on Democracy.”
- The New York Times: “Why Liz Cheney Matters: Her Ouster Is a Sign of the Republican Party’s Growing Discomfort with Democracy.”
2. JANUARY 6 COMMISSION AND CAPITOL SECURITY: In related news, the Department of Homeland Security coincidentally sent out a vague national terrorism bulletin shortly after Trump announced he was continuing rallies. The U.S. House voted (with 35 Republicans in favor) “to set up an independent, bipartisan commission to investigate the January 6 riot.” The U.S. House narrowly passed a $1.9 billion Capitol Security bill, which includes $200 million for a permanent National Guard “quick reaction force” in Washington, D.C.
THE WAR ON POLICE AND CRITICAL RACE AGENDA
1. BLM FOUNDER A FAN OF MAO’S RED BOOK: A resurfaced video of Patrice Cullors from 10 years ago found her praising Mao’s Little Red Book.
2. WAR ON POLICE: According to CNN, “City council members in the Minneapolis suburb where Daunte Wright was killed have voted to drastically reduce the power of their police force…Under the new measure, all emergency calls related to physical or mental health or social need will go to a new community response unit instead of the police. Traffic enforcement also will be handled by a separate, unarmed force, and police will only be allowed to issue citations—not conduct arrests or searches—for nonmoving traffic infractions and other non-felony offenses. Meanwhile, organizers of New York City Pride have banned the NYPD from participating in the annual June parade, saying their appearance threatened members of the community who are ‘most often targeted with excessive force.’”
3. SEATTLE POLICE STRUGGLING: CBS reports, “More than $840 million were cut from U.S. police budgets in 2020. This has caused a shortage of police in Seattle…260 officers, which is almost 20 percent of the force, have left in the past year and a half.” “Morale is not good, and that’s because we don’t have the political support from our elected officials,” Seattle Police Officers Guild President Mike Solan stated. “And as we’re seeing officers flee this area, it’s a direct result of that lack of political support.”
4. ANTIFA CONTINUES TO AGITATE: “I can’t wait until black people lynch white people,” shouted one individual in an antifa protest against an event hosted by the Billy Graham Association near Seattle. Journalist Andy Ngo showed the video and said the group also “chanted ‘death to America’ & burned U.S. flags.”
5. BIDEN AND BLACK LIVES MATTER SUPPORT PALESTINIANS: BLM tweeted, “Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians. We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation. (Always have. And always will be).” According to the AP, the Biden administration notified Congress that it would “provide $10 million to [unnamed] Palestinian groups in the West Bank and Gaza to support exchange and reconciliation projects with Israelis.”
6. BIDEN TO PARDON CRIMINALS BASED ON “RACIAL EQUITY”: The New York Times claims that Trump, by contrast, issued pardons based upon “wealth or connections.”
THE WOKE AND “TRANS” AGENDAS
1. UNIVERSITIES CONTINUE TO RADICALIZE: The universities have always been the driving force behind the leftist agenda to transform America’s culture and institutions. Now, the University of California will no longer consider standardized tests as part of admissions, under the charge that the SAT and ACT are racist. According to a new policy, Princeton University will conduct less business with companies owned by straight white men. A group of students at Columbia University recently launched the “Columbia Communists,” taking as their symbol a modified version of Columbia’s crown replete with the hammer and sickle.
2. WOKE NAVY AND ARMY: While Russia recruits manly men, the U.S. army’s latest ad focuses on LGBTQ issues and lesbian mothers. Meanwhile, the woke Navy has announced a “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” plan.
3. GOOGLE’S AUTO CORRECT GOES WOKE: According to the Daily Wire, “Google Docs will now make more ‘inclusive’ suggestions and edits in its predictive text algorithm. The technology will now correct gendered words such as ‘mailman’ to ‘mail carrier,’ or ‘chairman’ to ‘chairperson….’”
4. LEGO GOES WOKE: In celebration of gay “Pride” month, Lego is releasing a new “Everyone is Awesome” toy set that features 11 “non-gendered” people in a rainbow formation.
5. TWITTER DEFINES “A MAN CANNOT GET PREGNANT” AS HATE SPEECH: For tweeting, ′′A man cannot get pregnant. A man has no womb or eggs,” a Spanish politician was suspended from Twitter and forced to delete the tweet. In response, he said, “You can see this is already fascist biology. Next time I’ll try 2 + 2 = 4.”
6. LONDON TRAIN COMPANY APOLOGIZES FOR SAYING “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN”: A passenger who identified as “non-binary” was offended by the friendly conductor’s greeting, “Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.” The company offered its apologies and affirmed its commitment to “inclusion.”
7. LUTHERAN CHURCH OF SWEDEN ANNOUNCES THAT IT’S “TRANS”: The open letter from the Church of Sweden, Europe’s largest Lutheran denomination, was signed by a long list of priests, deacons, and other church staff, and published on the Västerås diocese’s official website. “We write to you from a church that is also trans. A church is made up of people. People are different. We have confirmees, employees, churchwardens, elected representatives, non-profits, and other parishioners who define themselves as trans people. The church also consists of trans people. Therefore, the church could be described as trans,” the letter said.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. ROE V. WADE GOING BACK TO SUPREME COURT: After a massive number of pro-life bills were passed in the last legislative session, one of them (in Mississippi) is going to the Supreme Court. Some think Neil Gorsuch (who has called Roe v. Wade a precedent of the Supreme Court) will be the deciding vote, as Roberts voted against a pro-life Louisiana law in June 2020. Pray that God would convict the hearts of the Supreme Court justices to protect life.
2. TEXAS PASSES HEARTBEAT BILL: The bill bans abortions as early as six weeks. Governor Greg Abbott said, “Our Creator endowed us with the right to life, and yet millions of children lose their right to life every year because of abortion.” Sadly, some Republican legislators previously blocked “The Abolition of Abortion Act.” Learn more here.
3. SPACE FORCE COMMANDER REVEALS MARXISM IN THE MILITARY: Space Force Commander Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Lohmeier saw his self-published book “Irresistible Revolution: Marxism’s Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military” top Amazon’s bestseller list after he was relieved of command “due to a loss of trust.”
4. CONGRESSMEN DEMAND WUHAN INVESTIGATION: Several Congress members have called for an investigation into the lab origin of Covid-19, while former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has called for China to release evidence disproving the lab-origin theory. At the same time, two high-ranking CDC officials, CDC deputy director Anne Schuchat (who worked at the CDC for 33 years) and senior health expert Nancy Messonnier have announced their departure from the organization.
5. TENNESSEE BANS MEDICAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN: Tennessee passed a bill that will not allow adults to provide puberty-blocking hormone treatments to children. Tennessee Governor Bill Lee also signed legislation that bans biological males from entering women’s bathrooms and locker rooms and vice versa.
6. GROUP OF REPUBLICANS REBEL AGAINST MASKS: At least 8 Republican House members refused to wear masks on the U.S. House floor. One of them, Congressman Thomas Massie, said, “We’ve had enough. We are refusing to wear our masks on the floor during this vote in spite of Pelosi’s threat to take $500 from each of us. Her rule is not based on science. All you need to know is the mask rule has only ever applied to members when they can be seen on T.V.!”
7. FRANCE’S EDUCATION MINISTRY BANS GENDER NEUTRAL LANGUAGE: The French Education Ministry ruled that schools cannot use “gender neutral spellings,” calling them “a threat to the French language.”
8. VODDIE BAUCHAM: “WHY ANTI-RACISM ZEALOTS ARE TRYING TO SILENCE BLACK VOICES LIKE MINE: In a column for the New York Post, Voddie Baucham wrote, “The elites of our society urge us to ‘elevate black voices,’ but it is important to understand what they mean. They don’t want to elevate all black voices, but only those who subscribe to the creed of Critical Race Theory. If you don’t avow that our society is infected with systemic racism and that white supremacy, white privilege, and white fragility are the root of all of the problems that black people face, then you are a heretic. Your consciousness is ‘white’ and therefore oppressive, no matter how black your skin may be.”
9. TEXAS BANS MASK MANDATES FOR SCHOOLS: According to the executive order, “No government entity, including a county, city, school district, and public health authority, and no governmental official may require any person to wear a face-covering or to mandate that another person wear a face covering.”
10. SUPREME UPHOLDS 4TH AMENDMENT: The Supreme Court upheld the 4th Amendment ban on “unreasonable searches and seizures, ruling that police officers may not enter a home without a warrant to seize property (specifically, guns) as part of their so-called “community caretaking” role.
11. CALIFORNIA COURT REVERSES COVID RESTRICTIONS: A California district court issued a permanent statewide injunction against all Covid restrictions on churches.
12. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE EXPOSES TWO-TRACKED JUSTICE SYSTEM: Greene tweeted, “Today, I rose to address the two-track justice system here in America. If you are part of the Democrat-sponsored domestic terrorist orgs BLM & Antifa, you can burn down cities & businesses and murder citizens but face no investigation or commission from Congress. Meanwhile, if you are a Trump supporter who happened to be at the Capitol on January 6, exorbitant bail, solitary confinement, abuse by jail guards, and no due process. This is an outrage.” You can watch her speech here.
13. ARCHBISHOP VIGANO EXPOSES GREAT RESET: In a recent interview, Vigano stated, “The Great Reset is not only the last stage prior to the establishment of the reign of the Antichrist, but it has acquired all of the connotations of a true religion, borrowing its language, creating ceremonies, appointing its own priests. The rituality of the present pandemic is quite obvious, especially in the way they have wanted to give the vaccine a sacramental value, to the point of resorting to priests to promote it, even preaching that it is indispensable for salvation, identifying it as a moral duty…”
14. OREGON COUNTIES VOTE TO SECEDE: Voters in five counties approved measures to begin the process of joining the state of Idaho. “This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon,” said lead petitioner Mike McCarter.
15. PENNSYLVANIA VOTERS LIMIT GOVERNOR’S EMERGENCY AUTHORITY: Unofficial primary returns showed that 54% of Pennsylvania voters approved amendments to limit Governor Tom Wolf’s emergency powers. The new amendments would require the Governor to seek legislative approval for emergency declarations lasting beyond 21 days and would allow the legislature to end emergency orders with a simple majority.
16. OTHER ENCOURAGING STORIES:
- CNBC: “Students protest mandatory Covid vaccinations at colleges.”
- Life Site News: “Doctor defends ’80 clinical studies’ showing ivermectin ‘89% effective’ at preventing COVID.” “People are trying to scare us from taking ivermectin,” Dr. Benigno Agbayani declared. “It’s one of the safest drugs in the world.”
- The Washington Examiner: “Texas records zero COVID deaths two months after being accused of ‘Neanderthal thinking’ by Biden.”
- Alabama Now: Alabama legislators ban vaccine passports.
- CDC and FDA: 40-50% Of Our Employees Are Not Vaccinated.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
BE THOU MY VISION BY DALLAN FORGAILL
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art;
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.
Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.
Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always;
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.
High King of Heaven, my victory won
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heav’n’s Sun;
Heart of my own heart, whate’er befall
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.