When faced with the reality of today’s perilous times, we can respond in one of two ways. We can adopt a passive victim mentality, wishing that we had been born in an easier time, or hoping for things to magically improve on their own. Or, we can rise to our God-given calling, acknowledge that we were placed here “for such a time as this,” and thrill with the honor of serving our King.
Which response is yours?
CULTURAL MARXISM ON DISPLAY
Gramsci and the Frankfurt School understood what Marx missed. American civilization was too strong to be destroyed in an economic revolution. Enter Cultural Marxism, which sought to infiltrate and then use America’s institutions (Hollywood, education, the press, the courts, etc.) to transform American culture from within. This strategy included emphasizing differences, exacerbating race tensions, and creating artificial classes when necessary. Consider these recent developments in cultural class warfare, all designed to destroy American culture and expand the power of the leftist ruling class.
1. A POLICE SHOOTING ROCKS MINNEAPOLIS: On Sunday evening, April 11, 20-year old Daunte Wright was fatally shot by a police officer who said she meant to use her taser instead of her gun. Wright was wanted for weapon possession charge, had skipped his court date, and was resisting arrest when shot. In response, Antifa terrorists in Portland and Minneapolis looted, rioted, and burned at will.
2. THE WAR ON POLICE CONTINUES: One headline reads, Hordes of Demoralized Police Officers Are Quitting Their Jobs, and America’s Streets Are Less Safe as a Result. Since July 2020, 115 police officers in Portland alone have quit.
U.S. Representative and “Squad” member Rashida Tlaib has called to end policing, saying, “It can’t be reformed.” Cornel West, philosophy professor at Harvard Divinity School, said that American police “have been out of control since the slave patrol.”
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz called out Kristen Clarke, Biden’s nominee for assistant attorney general, for calling in a 2020 op-ed to “defund the police.” Cruz also pointed out that during law school, Clarke “helped organize a conference with speakers who referred to convicted cop killers as political prisoners.” Read the full transcript here.
Over its Governor’s veto, Maryland voted to repeal the state’s police bill of rights, among other “reforms.” In 2015, The New American revealed how then-President Obama was attempting to nationalize America’s police with his “Task Force on 21st Century Policing.” Overwhelming and demonizing local police departments moves America closer to such a goal. Action: Support your local police and thank them for keeping you safe.
3. BLACK LIVES MATTER CO-FOUNDER GOES ON MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR SPENDING SPREES: Hawk Newsome, head of the Black Lives Matter New York chapter, has called for “an independent investigation” into the actions of BLM founder and leader Patrisse Khan-Cullors. Cullors recently purchased four high-end homes for $3.2 million. The organization (whose founders call themselves “trained Marxists”) raked in over $90 million in 2020. Remember, from Vladimir Lenin to Nicolae Ceaușescu, Marxist leaders have always presented themselves as champions of the oppressed to consolidate their personal power and prestige. In a move reminiscent of the Hunter Biden story last fall, both Facebook and Instagram have blocked users from sharing this article from the New York Post, entitled, Inside BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ Million-Dollar Real Estate Buying Binge.
4. BIDEN ADMINISTRATION PROMOTES “DIVERSITY” AND COMBATS “WHITE SUPREMACY”: U.N. Ambassador Linda Thomas Greenfield recently said, “The original sin of slavery weaved white supremacy into our founding documents and principles.”
After naming retired ambassador Gina Abercrombie-Winstanley as the department’s first chief diversity and inclusion officer, Secretary of State Antony Blinken discussed what he called the lack of diversity at the state department. “It’s systemic. It goes much deeper than any one institution or any one administration. And it’s perpetuated by policies, practices, and people to this day.”
In related news, Amazon has committed to new “diversity” metrics, pledging to increase the number of Black and women employees in its leadership.
5. CORPORATE AMERICA PUNISHES GEORGIA: Director Will Smith has signaled that Apple’s film project “Emancipation” will exit Georgia, in response to Georgia’s new voting reforms, which Smith called “regressive” and “designed to restrict voter access.” Other Hollywood celebrities have vowed to boycott the state.
Hundreds of company executives, including those of Amazon, Google, and Starbucks, have signed a statement on what they call “discriminatory” voting laws.
Further, Breitbart reports, “Wall Street firms, multinational corporations, and giant law firms are teaming up with the Brennan Justice Center, which is heavily funded by billionaire George Soros, to pressure states against reforms to their voting laws.”
6. NCAA GOES FULL IN ON TRANS AGENDA: “Inclusion and fairness can coexist for all student-athletes, including transgender athletes, at all levels of sport,” said the NCAA’s Board of Governors on Monday, committing to no longer hold events in states that aren’t “free of discrimination.”
Pushing back, the Florida House passed a bill that would prohibit biological males from competing in women’s school sports, while the Texas Senate has passed a similar bill.
7. TUCKER CARLSON EXPOSES AGENDA TO REPLACE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS VIA MASS IMMIGRATION: “Demographic change is the key to the Democratic party’s political ambitions,” Tucker Carlson said. “In order to win and maintain power, Democrats plan to change the population of the country…It drives them absolutely crazy when you say it out loud. A hurt dog barks.”
THE AGENDA OF FEAR AND MEDICAL TYRANNY
Tyrants have always recognized fear of real or imagined crises as a potent weapon to gain more control (For more perspective, see last week’s Behind the Scenes video). Today’s elites seek to capitalize on the fear of Covid-19 to advance their agendas, which include movement control via vaccine passports, financial control via digital currency, and health control via injections.
1. MEDIA AND MEDICAL “EXPERTS” PEDDLE FEAR: Consider the following quotes and headlines:
2. JOHNSON AND JOHNSON VACCINE SUSPENDED: In a joint announcement, the CDC and the FDA paused the distribution of the Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine after several cases of blood clots had been discovered. Healthcare workers have already administered over 6.8 million doses of the vaccine. Denmark has officially ended distribution of the AstraZeneca vaccine, the first European country to do so.
3. FORMER PFIZER EXECUTIVE MIKE YEADON WARNS OF VACCINE AGENDA: Yeadon warns that vaccines and vaccine passports are “nothing but a form of totalitarian control,” and are part of “a Psyop agenda.”
“In the last year, I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus.” Yeadon says everyone should “fight like crazy to make sure that [vaccine passport] system never forms.” Read more here.
4. US REP JIM JORDAN AND US SEN RAND PAUL HOLD FAUCI TO TASK FOR INCITING FEAR: Senator Rand Paul said on Fox Business Live that Fauci makes claims that are not “matched by the science of his own institute,” and “should be voluntarily removed” for such fear-mongering.
In a heated exchange, U.S. Congressman Jim Jordan voiced the frustration of millions of Americans, telling Fauci, “You are the highest-paid official in the United States government. You have given us your advice on baseball, on dating apps, on cruise ships, you’ve told us zero masks, one mask, two masks, now back to one mask,” he went on, “I am just asking you, when is it going to end?” “You can say I’m ranting,” Jordan went on, “I am actually asking the questions that the citizens I get the privilege of representing — and my name actually goes on a ballot. I don’t think your name has ever been on a ballot.” “My name goes on a ballot,” he added. “The citizens I represent want to know the answer to when they can get their liberties back?” Watch the full exchange here or in our recommended videos.
Emerald Robinson summed it up, “Fauci is now making it clear that masks and distancing will still be encouraged for people who have taken the vaccine…he lied to you. It’s not about health – it’s about power.”
5. BIG BUSINESS DRIVING VACCINES: Salesforce will start allowing some vaccinated employees to return to some of its offices. The NFL is strongly encouraging players to be vaccinated and requiring all employees to be vaccinated or have “bona fide medical or religious grounds” for refusal.
6. POLICE IN LA FORCIBLY INJECT SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE WITH VACCINE: Life Site News reports, “A video circulating on social media shows members of the Los Angeles Sherriff’s Department forcibly injecting people who are disabled and mentally handicapped with Johnson & Johnson’s now-suspended coronavirus vaccine.”
World-renowned Harvard-trained psychiatrist Peter Breggin has called the video “horrific,” saying, “It represents the worst of psychiatry, public health, and progressive politics coming all together in the service of globalism.”
7. VACCINES DO NOT PROVIDE FULL IMMUNITY: Global Research reports, “CDC Admits 5,800 Fully Vaccinated People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died.” Pfizer CEO Albert Bouria recently said, “A likely scenario is that there will be likely a need for a third dose, somewhere between six and 12 months and then from there, there will be an annual revaccination.”
GLOBALISM AND CONFLICT
1. BIDEN’S EARTH DAY CLIMATE SUMMIT: Commenting on Biden’s scheduled Earth Day Climate Summit (which includes Xi and Putin and around 40 other leaders), CFR writer Alice C. Hill wrote, “After four years of U.S. inaction under President Donald Trump, Biden hopes to show the rest of the world that the country is once again ready to lead in the fight against climate change. With greenhouse gas emissions and global temperatures continuing to rise, he is expected to announce more ambitious emissions-reduction targets and urge other countries to follow suit.” Hill also warned the world could see “millions of homes underwater, record-breaking droughts and floods, and widespread species loss, among other consequences.”
2. RUSSIA AND UKRAINE: On Thursday, April 15, Biden declared a “national emergency” over Russia and announced new sanctions on the country. Biden said, “We cannot allow a foreign power to interfere in our democratic process with impunity.” Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated, “Today, we announced actions to hold the Russian Government to account for the SolarWinds intrusion, reports of bounties on U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan, and attempts to interfere in the 2020 U.S. elections.”
Victor Davis Hanson warns that “Joe Biden, and those around him, seem determined to upset the peace they inherited.”
1. PACKING THE COURT: Biden announced a 36-member “bipartisan” commission to study potential changes to the Supreme Court. The commission would study “the length of service and turnover of justices on the Court; the membership and size of the Court; and the Court’s case selection, rules, and practices.”
Shortly thereafter, Democrats introduced legislation to pack the Supreme Court, increasing the number of justices from nine to 13. “Supreme Court expansion is infrastructure,” said one Democrat.
2. RULE BY TERROR: The Gateway Pundit reports that Felicia Konald of Arizona, a pregnant mother, “still did not realize it was a protest when she followed the crowd of fellow Trump supporters to the Capitol. The door to the building was open, and police seemed to be allowing people inside, so she went. She was kind and friendly to police and left quickly when she was told that people were not supposed to be there.”
One month later, Konald was yanked from bed at gunpoint by the FBI. She now faces possibly up to 30 years in prison. You can contribute to her defense fund at Venmo at @Felicia-Konold-1. By contrast, leftist agent provocateur John Sullivan was let off after claiming that he was inside the Capitol building as a “journalist.” Despite Ashli Babbit’s death being ruled a homicide, the DOJ has declined to file any charges against the unnamed police officer who shot and killed Babbit inside the Capitol building.
3. SILENCING DISSENT: James O’ Keefe was de-platformed from Twitter, something which has now become a badge of honor for many conservatives. On April 9, journalist James Corbett of The Corbett Report found his entire YouTube channel deleted. Thankfully, Corbett has been promoting YouTube alternatives since 2009 and has repeatedly warned his audience that de-platforming would happen one day.
1. BARNA STUDY: A new study from George Barna and the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University found that only 6% of Americans hold a biblical worldview. Instead, Barna says that 88% hold a view called “syncretism,” described as “disparate, irreconcilable collection of beliefs and behaviors that define people’s lives.” These views include Deism (39%), Biblical Theism (31%), Secular Humanism and Postmodernism (16% each), Nihilism, Eastern Mysticism, and Marxism (10% each).
2. CANADIAN GRACE LIFE CHURCH GROWS THROUGH PERSECUTION: One member said : “The church is doing well. During this time, we’ve witnessed strong growth, almost doubling our numbers… Each week we are engaged with conversations with new people who have been starving for Christian preaching and fellowship during this time when their church attendance is highly limited. God is really moving during this time. We were already a close church, but God has just been knitting our hearts together and lives. Many of us are experiencing resistance from extended family members and even employers, causing the church body to become like our own families. We are reminded of this Scripture in Matthew that says, ‘If any man come to me and hate not his father and mother, wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.’ We feel we are having to choose between opposition and faithfulness to Christ at this time.”
SOLUTIONS TO TYRANNY AND BETRAYAL
1. TRUMP VS NEWT ON THE FUTURE OF THE GOP: During a recent speech to GOP donors, President Trump called out McConnell and Pence. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who attended the event, said, “We are much better off if we keep focusing on the Democrats. Period.” Many of today’s Republicans have a consistent track record of repeatedly betraying conservative principles.
2 NEBRASKA BECOMES SANCTUARY STATE: Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts has proclaimed his state a “Second Amendment Sanctuary State.”
3. LINDELL FREE SPEECH PLATFORM TO LAUNCH: The new platform, set to launch on Monday, April 19, is called Frank. “And we are going to get our voice of free speech out there,” Lindell said. “On Monday morning at 9 a.m., we’re going to have the biggest launch… I call it a Frank-a-thon.” Watch Lindell’s inspiring message here.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
LEAD ON O KING ETERNAL BY ERNEST W. SHURTLEFF
Lead on, O King eternal,
The day of march has come;
Henceforth in fields of conquest
Your tents will be our home.
Through days of preparation
Your grace has made us strong;
And now, O King eternal,
We lift our battle song.
Lead on, O King eternal,
Till sin’s fierce war shall cease,
And holiness shall whisper
The sweet amen of peace.
For not with swords’ loud clashing
Or roll of stirring drums
With deeds of love and mercy
The heavenly kingdom comes.
Lead on, O King eternal;
We follow, not with fears,
For gladness breaks like morning
Where’er your face appears.
Your cross is lifted o’er us,
We journey in its light;
The crown awaits the conquest;
Lead on, O God of might.