In 1948, Richard M. Weaver declared, “Ideas have conquences.” This week’s Behind the Scenes interview with Jimmy Simpson examines the life of one man whose corrupt ideas claimed over 100 million lives in the 20th century alone! As you read the news, remember that every story began with an idea, and attempt to trace developments (whether good or bad) to the ideas that initiated them.
THE COVID-19 AGENDA
1. COVID SURGE DRIVEN BY THE VACCINATED: Paul Craig Roberts writes, “Dr. Robert Malone, who pioneered the mRNA vaccine technology, is concerned that the countries with the smallest percentage of their population vaccinated have the fewest number of new Covid cases. Countries with the largest percentages of population vaccinated have surging numbers of new Covid cases.” Malone says, “This is worrying me quite a bit.” The Epoch Times reports, “49 fully vaccinated New Jersey residents have died from COVID-19.” Bryan DeanWright tweeted, “Fully vaccinated people are passing the virus to other fully vaccinated people. The argument for vaccine passports and mandates just evaporated.”
2. BIDEN’S MESSAGE ON VACCINES: At a CNN town hall, Biden predicted that the FDA would give full approval to COVID-19 vaccines by Fall. Biden also said he expected emergency authorization for children under 12 “soon.”
Biden had harsh words for those skeptical of COVID vaccines. “There are legitimate questions people can ask if they worry about getting vaccinated, but the question should be asked, answered, and people should get vaccinated.” Biden called vaccine hesitancy “frustrating” and called the current “surge” a pandemic of those who refuse vaccinations.
Biden also said, “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”
3. RHINO MITCH MCCONNELL THREATENS MORE LOCKDOWNS IF PEOPLE DON’T GET VACCINATED: “These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible, or we’re going to be back in a situation in the Fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell said at a news conference, adding, “This is not complicated.”
4. RON DESANTIS JOINS COVID-19 VACCINE PUSH: According to Breitbart, “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday the coronavirus vaccines are ‘saving lives’ and ‘reducing mortality’ amid a nationwide push to have Americans get vaccinated, saying if you are vaccinated your chances of becoming seriously ill are ‘effectively zero.’”
5. TWO SINISTER MOVEMENTS FUELING GLOBAL VACCINATION CAMPAIGN: Dr. Joseph Mercola writes, “As you begin to unravel the interconnected web of players involved in this global vaccination campaign, you keep coming back to two key movements: the transhumanist movement and the eugenics movement, which in the mid-1950s actually began to merge. As noted by [attorney Dr. Reiner] Fuellmich, it appears we’re observing ‘the coming out of a very long-running strategy’ to reduce the population and alter those who are left.”
6. MORE DEMONIZATION OF THE UNVAXXED: CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said, “This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination coverage because unvaccinated people are at risk…communities that are fully vaccinated are generally faring well.” Alabama’s Republican Governor Kay Ivey claimed, “It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.”
7. “EXPERTS” PREPARING A RETURN TO LOCKDOWNS: Los Angeles county has now reimposed its mask mandate. CNN writes, “Millions of Americans are jeopardizing their health, freedom, and finances by not getting vaccinated and putting themselves at risk of the most infectious coronavirus strain yet, current and former federal health officials say.” CNN also advised, “It’s time to reset and put masks back on, experts say.”
8. CANADA REOPENS BORDER – BUT ONLY TO THE VACCINATED: MSN reports, “Canada will reopen its border to fully vaccinated U.S travelers on August 9, but the long-awaited announcement comes with a new set of requirements.”
9. MORE COVID NEWS:
- Dr. Richard Muller, Professor Emeritus of physics at the University of California, Berkeley, in Congressional hearing: “We have a whistleblower, the virus itself. In my mind, there are five compelling sets of scientific evidence that allow us to reach this very strong conclusion that, yes, it was a laboratory leak.”
- Global Research: “18,928 DEAD, 1.8 Million Injured (50% serious injuries) Reported European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots.”
- The Hill: “Top health expert says vaccinated people are spreading delta variant.”
- Open Societies Foundation: Bill Gates and George Soros are partnering to buy a company that develops Covid-19 tests.
- Dr. Mercola: “YouTube’s parent company, Google, is directly invested in the AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID ‘vaccine.’ This is why YouTube censors anything that threatens the rollout and future profits of COVID-19 gene modification therapies.”
- Breitbart: “Chicago Public Schools (CPS) announced Thursday all students, teachers, and staff must wear masks indoors when classrooms reopen in late August. There will be no exceptions to the rule.”
- Summit News: “Google-owned YouTube is once again flexing more power than world leaders by deleting 15 videos from Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s channel over claims of ‘COVID misinformation.’”
THE WOKE/CRITICAL RACE AGENDA
1. RECONCILIATION IN PLACE NAMES ACT: According to Axios, this bill, introduced by Democrats Elizabeth Warren and Al Green, “seeks to create a board to help rename more than 1,000 towns, lakes, streams, creeks, and mountain peaks across the U.S. still named with racist slurs.”
2. CLEVELAND INDIANS CHANGES TEAM NAME: Because the old name was deemed “offensive,” the team has changed its name to the “Guardians.”
3. D.C. BLACK LIVES MATTER PLAZA WILL BE PERMANENT: D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and the District Department of Transportation announced, “Construction to make #BlackLivesMatter Plaza a permanent installation will begin on Monday and is expected to conclude by October 1.”
THE DOMESTIC TERRORISM AGENDA
1. BUZZ FEED NEWS ACKNOWLEDGES FBI INVOLVEMENT IN WHITMER KIDNAPPING PLOT: According to Buzz Feed News, “FBI informants were involved in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan’s governor Whitmer, starting with its inception.”
2. FIRST SENTENCE FROM JANUARY 6: Just the News reports, “Paul Allard Hodgkins, who pleaded guilty to a single felony count last month, was sentenced by a D.C. court — obstructing an official proceeding…Hodgkins, who hails from a poorer part of Tampa, Florida, and regularly volunteers at a food bank, is not accused of assaulting anyone or damaging property…” Meanwhile, hundreds of BLM rioters have had their cases dropped.
THE SPEECH AND GUN CONTROL AGENDAS
1. BIDEN: FACEBOOK IS “KILLING PEOPLE” BY NOT CRACKING DOWN ENOUGH: Biden was asked, “On COVID misinformation, what’s your message to platforms like Facebook?” He responded, “They’re killing people. I mean….look, the only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated. And they’re killing people.”
2. FORMER CIA OFFICER WARNS AMERICA LOSING FREEDOM OF SPEECH: Brian Dean Wright warned, “I think that what we are watching is the slow croach from freedom to tyranny…One of the things that I know from my career and all of the intel analysts that I worked with is when a country is moving from freedom to tyranny, one of the things that we look for is a government taking control of the media, and, specifically, the speech.”
3. COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS PROMOTES GUN CONTROL: CFR writes that “Gun violence has surged in 2020 and 2021 amid the COVID-19 pandemic” and draws parallels between high rates of gun ownership and gun homicide in the United States compared to other “advanced democracies.” The CFR cites gun control laws in the UK, Norway, Japan, Israel, Australia, and Canada as models for the United States. They also state, “It is hard to ignore the clear link between increased access to firearms and higher successful suicide attempts.”
QUESTIONS THAT EXPOSE THE AGENDA
1. DO WE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT PROTECTING WOMEN?: WND reports, “Senate Democrats are floating an overhaul of military draft laws that would require women to register for the Selective Service System…”
2. IS THE BORDER REALLY CLOSED?: Breitbart reports, “President Joe Biden and his deputies have allowed more than 600,000 migrants to come across the porous southern border in just six months since his January inauguration.”
3. WHY ARE RENTAL RATES INCREASING?: CBS reports, “Nationwide, the median rent reached a record high of $1,575 in June, an increase of 8% from a year ago… it’s not high-priced urban areas driving rent into orbit. Instead, real estate data show the biggest increases are in smaller cities, driven largely by workers who fled urban areas…”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. GEORGIA HOUSE SPEAKER CALLS FOR AUDIT OF FULTON COUNTY: Republican David Ralson, Speaker of the Georgia House of Representatives, said, “Recently, media reports have surfaced which call into question the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted, and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election…It is time we have an independent investigation—once and for all—of the way in which Fulton County conducted, counted, and audited the November 2020 Presidential Election.” Meanwhile, Wisconsin State Representative Timothy Ramthun has formally requested “a more comprehensive audit” of the state’s 2020 election.
2. ARIZONA BOMBSHELLS: The National File reports:
- “11,326 people in the county who voted in the November 3 election were NOT on the voter rolls on November 7, but were added to the voter rolls by December 4.” Biden “won” the state by 10,457 votes.
- “More than 74,000 mail-in ballots were counted in the county even though there is no recorded evidence of the ballots being sent to the ‘voters’ in the first place.”
- “Thin ballot paper used for approximately 168,000 ballots led to markers’ bleeding through’ the paper, damaging ballots, after a Maricopa County official ordered staff to hand out Sharpie markers to same-day voters even though she knew about concerns with the Sharpies.”
In a statement, Trump said there are “Fraud and voting irregularities many times more than would be needed to change the outcome of the election.”
3. AMERICANS WIDELY OPPOSE MANDATORY VACCINATIONS: A poll from the Trafalgar Group poll shows that 71.4% of Americans oppose mandatory COVID vaccinations.
4. WHITMER’S EMERGENCY POWERS REVOKED BY MICHIGAN LEGISLATURE: The Epoch Times reports, “The Michigan House of Representatives voted on July 21 in favor of repealing the Emergency Powers Act used by the governor to implement COVID-19 restrictions in the state. The vote follows the approval of the repeal by the state Senate last week and means that the 1945 law is officially off the books.”
5. LA COUNTY SHERRIF REFUSES TO ENFORCE MASK MANDATE: Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva wrote, “Forcing the vaccinated and those who already contracted COVID-19 to wear masks indoors is not backed by science and contradicts the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.”
6. ALL BUT 2 WASHINGTON STATE SHERIFFS SIGN LETTER TO UPHOLD SECOND AMENDMENT: Part of the letter reads, “Importantly, the Second Amendment of our divinely inspired Constitution clearly states … ‘the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.’ We hereby recognize a significant principle underlying the Second Amendment: the right to keep and bear arms is indispensable to the existence of free people.”
7. MORE GOOD NEWS:
- Rasmussen: “Two-Thirds of Voters Want Congress to Investigate 2020 Riots.”
- The Western Journal: “Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott has reportedly launched the construction of his state’s own fence along the southern border in an effort to slow the border crisis and ‘cut the feds out of the equation.’”
- FaithWire: “Rand Paul Introduces Bill to End ‘Nanny State,’ Repeal Public Transportation Mask Mandate.”
- Breitbart: “Ohio banned schools from using vaccine passports, and a second bill would block them from mandating masks.”
- The Washington Examiner: “Texas House Republicans put forth a bill for a forensic audit of the 2020 election results in large counties that largely went for President Joe Biden on the same day Democratic lawmakers fled the state.”
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: “COVID Shot Home Visits Unconstitutional and Unethical.”
- Health Impact News: “Attorney Files Lawsuit Against CDC Based on “Sworn Declaration” from Whistleblower Claiming 45,000 Deaths are Reported to VAERS – All Within 3 Days of COVID-19 Shots.”
- The New American: “Democrat Support for Biden’s ATF Pick Is Crumbling.”
- NewsPunch: “Over 115,000 Sign Petition Demanding U.K. Government Outlaw Discrimination Against Unvaccinated.”
- The Defender: “America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion to stop the use of Emergency Use Authorization COVID vaccines for anyone under 18, anyone with natural immunity or anyone who hasn’t received informed consent.”
- Mississippi Attorney General asked Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade: “The conclusion that abortion is a constitutional right has no basis in text, structure, history, or tradition.”
- The Epoch Times: “Sen. Paul Sending Criminal Referral of Fauci to Department of Justice.”
8. SENATOR TED CRUZ DARES AOC AND BERNIE TO IMMIGRATE TO CUBA: In a speech at Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit, Cruz, who is a Cuban American, said, “Liberals never seem to understand, if you go down to Key West, the rafts are only going in one direction. Just once, I want to see some left-wing socialist, I want to see Bernie Sanders, I want to see Elizabeth Warren, I want to see AOC, go down to Key West, get on a raft, and sail 90 miles south to the socialist paradise. Their ideas don’t work, tyranny doesn’t work, freedom is powerful, and that’s what y’all are defending, and I am proud to stand with you.”
9. FORMERLY IMPRISONED CANADIAN PASTOR SPEAKS OUT: Pastor Tim Stephens told Rebel News, “We continue to go to church because this is not a matter of us trying to calculate, based upon the consequences of our actions, whether we should do it or not. Our convictions are settled by the Word of God and by our accountability to the Lord Jesus Christ. And so, out of obedience for Christ, we continue to gather, and I continue to lead the church in gathering.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
SOLDIERS OF CHRIST ARISE BY CHARLES WESLEY
Soldiers of Christ arise,
And put your armor on:
Strong in the strength
Which God supplies
Through His eternal Son.
Strong in the Lord of hosts
And in His mighty pow’r,
Who in the strength of Jesus trusts
Is more than conqueror.
Stand then in His great might
With all His strength endued,
And take, to arm you for the fight,
The panoply of God.
That having all things done
And all your conflicts passed,
Ye may o’ercome through Christ alone
And stand entire at last.
Leave no unguarded place,
No weakness of the soul:
Take every virtue, every grace,
And fortify the whole.
From strength to strength go on,
Wrestle and fight and pray,
Tread all the pow’rs of darkness down
And win the well-fought day.