Amidst much to pray about and much to prepare for, we must abide near to our loving Savior. Our verse of the week, John 15:5, reminds believers, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” Are you in the habit of consulting the Lord about everything? Do you recognize that without Him “you can do nothing”? Truly, Jesus is the Source of our strength and the One who makes all things possible.
1. DISNEY’S RADICAL AGENDA EXPOSED: Disney responded to DeSantis’ signing of the “Don’t Groom Kids” bill with a statement: “Our goal as a company is for this law to be repealed by the legislature or struck down in the courts, and we remain committed to supporting the national and state organizations working to achieve that.”
Further, in a leaked company-wide Zoom call, Disney corporate President Karey Burke insisted that she wants a “minimum of 50 percent of its characters to be LGBTQIA” and other minorities. “Burke said, “I’m here as the mother of two queer children, one transgender child and one pansexual child.”
Ed. Note: Communist Goal #21 simply states, “Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.” Goal #25: “Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.”
2. KLAUS SCHWAB SPEAKS AT WORLD GOVERNMENT SUMMIT: Dubai ruler and vice president and prime minister of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, founded the World Government Summit in 2013. British journalist and CNN anchor Becky Anderson begin the summit in Dubai by asking, “Are we ready for a new world order?” Globalist Klaus Schwab gave a keynote speech, advocating for urgent and greater cooperation between governments to solve global crises, including climate change, economic crisis, and trade.
3. IMMIGRATION WAVE WILL LIKELY INCREASE: Biden is planning to drop the Title 42 rule used to expel illegal immigrants by the end of May. The Department of Homeland Security expects a staggering 18,000 encounters per day by spring, if Title 42 is revoked.
4. FORMER CIA OFFICER BRAGS ABOUT “SWINGING ELECTION AWAY FROM TRUMP”: John Sipher formerly served as a senior operations officer at the CIA and was among 50 intelligence officers who signed the October 19, 2020 letter suggesting that the Hunter Biden laptop story was “Russian” disinformation. “I take special pride in personally swinging the election away from Trump,” Sipher wrote in a recent post on Twitter. “I lost the election for Trump? Well then I [feel] pretty good about my influence.”
5. AS BIDEN POLL NUMBERS DROP, MAINSTREAM MEDIA ADMITS HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP IS REAL: The Washington Post has now joined the New York Times in admitting the authenticity of Hunter Biden’s laptop: “Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company.” However, CNN reports, “Hunter Biden has not been charged with any crimes and has denied any wrongdoing. His father, President Joe Biden, is not being investigated as part of the probe of his son’s business activities.” Glenn Greenwald is refusing to let the mainstream media get off the hook: “Most of these details were reported and confirmed in several outlets before the 2020 election, as opposed to now when it’s safe to say it, but they were censored by Twitter and FB based on the CIA lie that it was “Russian disinformation.”
On the Senate floor, Senators Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) displayed financial records proving payments from China to Hunter Biden. According to emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop, Hunter’s investment fund raised money for Ukrainian biolabs. Representative Matt Gaetz (R-Fla) entered the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop into the congressional record.
A new NBC poll reports that Biden’s approval rating has fallen to 40%, that 7 in 10 Americans distrust Biden’s ability to deal with the Ukraine conflict, and that 8 in 10 Americans think Biden’s blunders could lead to nuclear war.
6. AUSTRALIA AND THE CASHLESS AGENDA: Experts predict that Australia will become a “cashless society” within a few years. Banks have closed 3,800 ATMs across the country since 2019, while the top four Australian banks have permanently closed 459 branches. Professor Robert Breunig of Australia National University said that Covid-19 accelerated the switch to online banking and observed, “People often avoid tax by doing cash type jobs and if there is no cash under the table, then it’ll be easier to actually follow transactions.”
Zero Hedge reports that 90 central banks, or half of the world’s nations, are “experimenting with or already piloting central bank digital currencies.” The Bank of England has announced a partnership with the Digital Currency Initiative at MIT to research central bank digital currencies.
7. COVID-19 BOOSTER SHOT AGENDA: The FDA has authorized a second booster dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for those 50 and older, along with “immunocompromised” individuals. The FDA’s Dr. Peter Marks said, “There may be a need for people to get an additional booster in the fall, along with a more general booster campaign if that takes place, because we may need to shift over to a different variant coverage.”
Biden announced the launch of covid.gov, a government-run site “to find vaccines, tests, treatments, and masks,” reports the Washington Post. Further, the Biden Administration wants to put aside $88.2 billion to prepare for “future biological threats,” as part of Biden’s new budget proposal. Dr. Anthony Fauci said Americans “need to be prepared for the possibility” of harsh Covid restrictions returning, along with another variant.
8. ARE VACCINES CONTRIBUTING TO AIDS? Frontline doctor Elizabeth Eads of Florida says, “We are seeing vaccine related acquired immunodeficiency [AIDS] in the hospital now from the triple vaxed…It is a vax injury, and we are not really certain how to treat this.”
9. IN 2017, BILL GATES PERSUADED TRUMP TO NIX VACCINE SAFETY COMMISSION: Shortly after being elected President, Donald Trump met with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who urged the new president to create a vaccine safety commission. Sometime after the meeting, Bill Gates persuaded Trump to nix the project. According to resurfaced video from 2018, Bill Gates, who himself has called vaccines his most profitable investment, said of his meeting with Trump: “He was considering a commission to look into the ill effects of vaccines…And I said no, that’s a dead end. That would be a bad thing.”
The Defender reports, “A study released Monday found 95% — 19 of the 20 members — of the U.S. government-run committee responsible for establishing dietary guidelines for Americans have one or more conflicts of interest (COIs) with industry actors in Big Food, Big Ag and Big Pharma.”
10. LAW SCHOOLS RADICALIZING: Writing for Bari Weiss’s Common Sense, Aaron Sibarium details “The Takeover of America’s Legal System.” Below are a few excerpts from the article.
All of sudden, critical race theory was more than mainstream in America’s law schools. It was mandatory.
Starting this Fall, Georgetown Law School will require all students to take a class “on the importance of questioning the law’s neutrality” and assessing its “differential effects on subordinated groups,” according to university documents obtained by Common Sense. UC Irvine School of Law, University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Yeshiva University’s Cardozo School of Law, and Boston College Law School have implemented similar requirements. Other law schools are considering them.
As of last month, the American Bar Association is requiring all accredited law schools to “provide education to law students on bias, cross-cultural competency, and racism,” both at the start of law school and “at least once again before graduation.” That’s in addition to a mandatory legal ethics class, which must now instruct students that they have a duty as lawyers to “eliminate racism.” (The American Bar Association, which accredits almost every law school in the United States, voted 348 to 17 to adopt the new standard.)…
At Boston College Law School this semester, a constitutional law professor asked students: “Who does not think we should scrap the constitution?” According to a student in the class, not a single person raised their hand.
11. FREEDOM CONVOY ORGANIZERS FACE UP TO FIVE YEARS IN PRISON: Life Site News reports, “Two of the primary organizers, Tamara Lich and Chris Barber, have now been hit with six additional charges and if convicted, could face five years in prison. The new charges the two organizers jointly face are mischief, counselling mischief, intimidation, counselling intimidation, counselling obstruction of police, and obstructing police.” Meanwhile, Virginie de Araujo Recchia, a French attorney assisting Dr. Reiner Fuelmich in proving Covid crimes against humanity, has been arrested on supposed suspicions of terrorism and treason.
12. FIRMS MAY HAVE TO REPORT CLIMATE CHANGE METRICS: NPR reveals, “The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday formally proposed new rules that would for the first time require businesses to report their greenhouse gas emissions, along with details of how climate change is affecting their businesses.”
13. APPLE LEADS DIGITAL IDENTITY CHARGE: Apple has partnered with Arizona to digitally store state IDs and driver’s licenses on Apple Watches and iPhones. Puerto Rico and 11 other states (Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Utah, and the territory of Puerto Rico) may soon roll out similar plans. To quote one professor of technology ethics, “Apple is now sort of trying to vertically integrate your whole life into its phone.”
14. COUNTY SUPERVISOR SAYS PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE SHOULD GO: Wisconsin’s Dane County supervisor Heidi Wegleitner submitted a proposal to remove the word “prayer” along with the Pledge of Allegiance from county board meetings. Wegleitner said, “It just doesn’t feel like it’s appropriate for us to be doing, when in a pluralistic society we want to be inclusive and representative. At the end of the day, I think it’s divisive.”
15. “CONSERVATIVE” SUPREME COURT JUSTICES RULE AGAINST NAVY SEALS: In a massively important decision, the United States Supreme Court ruled that the Navy and Pentagon can continue to force sailors, including Navy Seals, to receive the Covid shot. “Conservative” justices John Roberts, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett joined the three reliably-leftist justices.
16. THE INFANTICIDE AGENDA: California is following Colorado’s lead with a new proposed bill that would allow “perinatal” murder of babies, potentially even after birth. Billionaire Mackenzie Scott, former wife of Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, has donated $275 million to the baby-murdering giant Planned Parenthood.
17. ONE-THIRD OF GEN Z-ERS ARE RELIGIOUSLY UNAFFILIATED: According to the Survey Center on American Life, more than one-third (34%) of Gen Z-ers identify as “religiously unaffiliated.” 25% of Gen X, 18% of Baby Boomers, and 9% of the Silent Generation identify as religiously unaffiliated. The study also found that although more than 40% of Americans of all generations grew up saying grace or praying with their family at mealtimes, only between 17% and 24% grew up reading scripture or religious stories with their family.
18. TRANSGENDER PASSPORTS AND THE BIPARTISAN LBGTQ AGENDA: Axios reports, “U.S. citizens will be able select ‘X’ as their gender on their U.S. passport applications from April 11, the White House announced Thursday as part of a rollout of new policies to coincide with Transgender Day of Visibility.” Fox News has hired Olympian Bruce Jenner (who now calls himself Caitlyn Jenner) as a contributor. Fox CEO Suzanne Scott said, “Caitlyn’s story is an inspiration to us all. She is a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community and her illustrious career spans a variety of fields that will be a tremendous asset for our audience.” A Conservative lawmaker in the U.K. has “come out” as the country’s first “transgender” MP.
Ed Note: Remember Goal #26? “Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as ‘normal, natural and healthy.’” Unfortunately, Marxists have been quite successful in pushing this agenda in both the Democrat and Republican parties, as Vince Dao details in “The Gay Takeover of American Conservatism.”
19. MINNEAPOLIS MOSQUES BROADCASTING MUSLIM CALL TO PRAYER: The City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, is now allowing mosques to broadcast the Muslim call to prayer several times a day. The Arabic prayer, called the adhan or azan, repeats “Allahu akbar” six times, “I testify that there is no god but Allah” three times, and “I testify that Muhammad is Allah’s prophet” twice.
20. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- A Canadian Home Deport store attempted to shame employees with a notice entitled “Leading Practices – Unpacking Privilege,” which included a checklist for those who are “white, male, Christian, cisgender, able-bodied, and heterosexual.”
- A new MSNBC article claims, “Physical fitness has always been central to the far right.”
- Study Finds notes, “Seven in 10 American parents are worried their children are turning into internet’ zombies,’ according to a survey.”
- The corrupt New York Times, the same outlet that refused to review or advertise RFK, Jr.’s bestseller, “The Real Anthony Fauci,” recently opined, “America Has a Free Speech Problem.”
- RINO Senator Susan Collins became the first GOP Senator to say she will support Ketanji Brown Jackson for Supreme Court.
- California State University has dropped the SAT test as “too stressful.”
- The Biden Administration axed a planned nuclear-capable cruise missile that was designed to deter Russian nuclear threats.
- According to National Geographic, “several teams around the world…are reviving controversial research to develop self-spreading vaccines.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. DESANTIS PROTECTS CHILDREN, BATTLES DISNEY: The Gateway Pundit reports, “On Monday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed into law HB 1557, a measure that forbids instruction on sexual orientation and gender identity to children in grades pre-K through grade 3.” In his press conference, DeSantis responded to Disney’s criticism of the bill: “In the state of Florida, parents have a fundamental role in the education, health care, and wellbeing of their children. We will not move from that. I don’t care what corporate media outlets say. I don’t care what Hollywood says. I don’t care what big corporations say. Here I stand. I’m not backing down.”
DeSantis continued, “There are even people in Hollywood that are opposed to providing protections for parents and enforcing parents’ rights. You know, the one thing I’ll say about that is, if the people who held up degenerates like Harvey Weinstein, as exemplars and as heroes…if those are the types of people that are opposing us on parents’ rights, I wear that like a badge of honor.”
2. DAILY WIRE INVESTING $100 MILLION IN DISNEY ALTERNATIVE: The Daily Wire says that DW Kids will seek to provide an alternative to woke children’s entertainment, with a $100 investment over the next three years. Production will be led by Eric Branscum and Ethan Nicolle of “VeggieTales” and the Babylon Bee. The Daily Wire said, “Disney was once a reliable source of wholesome and innocent entertainment for children. But controversy after controversy has roiled the network over the last several weeks…leaving parents fearful that the content their kids are consuming is brainwashing them at best and endangering them at worst.”
3. 21 STATES SUE AGAINST BIDEN MASK MANDATE: Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody led the 21-state lawsuit against the federal mandate that requires individuals to mask in airports and on planes, trains, and buses.
4. UTAH REPUBLICANS OVERRIDE RINO GOVERNOR’S VETO: The Epoch Times reports, “Republican lawmakers in Utah overrode a veto from the state’s governor, also a Republican, to push through a ban on transgender youth in girls’ sports.”
5. ARIZONA BILL REQUIRES PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP TO VOTE: A new bill passed by the Arizona legislature would require every voter to provide proof of citizenship before applying to vote. From the bill: “The Attorney General shall prosecute individuals who are found to not be United States citizens.”
6. EUROPEAN MEPS BLAST TRUDEAU AT EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT: Several courageous MEPS called out Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a session of the European Parliament in Brussels. Croatia MEP Mislav Kolakusic said, “Canada, once a symbol of the modern world, has become a symbol of civil rights violation under your quasi-liberal boot in recent months. To you, these may be liberal methods. For many citizens of the world, it is a dictatorship of the worst kind…”
7. PEOPLE’S CONVOY ORGANIZERS PLAYING THE “LONG GAME”: People’s Convoy organizers have committed to continue the fight to end the national Covid emergency and promote medical freedom. Organizer Brian Brase said, “I know that as a human being walking this earth, no government, no company, no one may violate my God-given right!” Spokesman Mike Landis said the truckers are heading to California to push back against proposed vaccine legislation.
8. OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE DEFENDS LIFE: The New American reports, “The Oklahoma House of Representatives passed a bill Tuesday that — if passed in the Senate and signed into law by Republican Governor J. Kevin Stitt — would become the strongest pro-life law in the United States.”
9. ARIZONA PROTECTS LIFE: Arizona Governor Doug Ducey signed three important bills, outlawing abortion after 15 weeks, protecting women’s sports from unfair biological male participation, and banning so-called “gender-reassignment” surgery for those under 18. Governor Ducey said, “In Arizona, we know there is immeasurable value in every life — including preborn life. I believe it is each state’s responsibility to protect them.” In related news, both the Oklahoma and Kentucky legislatures passed bills that would prohibit biological males from competing in women’s sports.
10. CHARGES DROPPED IN FINISH RELIGIOUS LIBERTY CASE: A Finnish court dropped all charges against a Lutheran bishop and Finnish politician in a case over their Biblical views on marriage and gender. According to ADF International, “A Finnish court has upheld the right to free speech by dismissing all charges against Finnish MP Päivi Räsänen and Bishop Juhana Pohjola. In a unanimous ruling, the court concluded that ‘it is not for the district court to interpret biblical concepts.’”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
This Is My Father’s World by Maltbie D. Babcock
This is my Father’s world,
And to my list’ning ears:
All nature sings, and round me rings
The music of the spheres!
This is my Father’s world:
I rest me in the thought,
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas:
His hand the wonders wrought.
This is my Father’s world:
The birds their carols raise!
The morning light, the lily white
Declare their Maker’s praise!
This is my Father’s world:
He shines in all that’s fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass,
He speaks to me everywhere.
This is my Father’s world:
Oh, let me ne’er forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong
God is the ruler yet!
This is my Father’s world,
The battle is not done!
Jesus who died shall be satisfied,
And earth and Heav’n be one!