Joseph Stalin once stated, “America is like a healthy body, and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”
After decades of Marxist infiltration into America’s most influential cultural, political, and most notably, educational institutions, Christians today must face the question posed in Psalm 11:3: “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
First, we must understand the rich heritage that we have lost, and then take steps to rebuild, one family at a time.
THE CULTURAL MARXIST AGENDA
1. GOP, NICKELODEON, BURGER KING, AND AMERICAN SPORTS CELEBRATE PRIDE: On June 1, Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican Party, tweeted, “Happy Pride Month! [The Republican Party] is proud to have doubled our LGBTQ support over the last 4 years, and we will continue to grow our big tent by supporting measures that promote fairness and balance protections for LGBTQ Americans and those with deeply held religious beliefs.”
In professional baseball, the Texas Rangers are the only team to have not officially sponsored a “pride” event. The NFL changed all of its team logos to homosexual themes for the month of June, while the NBA and the NHL have followed suit. Meanwhile, Nickelodeon celebrated pride month with a new drag queen video for kids.
Burger King deserves your boycott. According to Information Liberation, under the leadership of CEO Daniel Schwartz, “Burger King has begun donating 40 cents for every sale of its new chicken sandwich to a radical LGBT lobby group that supports child sex changes, the drugging of children with opposite-sex hormones and Drag Queen Story Hours.”
In related news, according to Reuters, “The New York state assembly has passed a bill that would allow people who do not identify as either male or female to use ‘X’ as a marker to designate their sex on drivers’ licenses.”
2. CRITICAL RACE AND THE WAR ON “WHITENESS”: New York Times contributor Mary Gay says that the American flag is used as a “symbol of whiteness,” and that “tens of millions of Trump voters” (the ones who fueled the “insurrection”) must be marginalized. The Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association now calls “whiteness” to be “a malignant, parasitic-like condition” with no known cure. British Comedian Nick Dixon recently lost a gig for being a “white, straight able-bodied male.”
THE CHINA AGENDA
1. MCCONNELL’S CHINA CONNECTIONS: One Twitter user connected the dots to expose Angela Chao. “Mitch McConnell’s sister-in-law Angela Chao served on the board of Chinese defense firm CSSC that builds missiles, warships, nuclear submarines & aircraft carriers that one day will be used to attack America. CSSC also builds infrastructures on fake islands in the South China Sea…”
“Angela Chao also served on the board of the Carnegie-Tsinghua Center. Tsinghua U. has been designated as ‘Very High Risk’ over its links to military researches and cyber espionage. Angela Chao currently serves as a director at Bank of China, which has been involved in money laundering, terrorist financing, and Hunter Biden’s investment fund…”
2. BUSH AND BING’S CHINA CONNECTIONS: In related news, Axios reported, “A nonprofit affiliated with the late former President George H.W. Bush agreed to accept $5 million from a policy group at the center of China’s U.S. influence efforts.”
On the anniversary of the brutal Tiananmen Square Massacre, Microsoft’s Bing search engine read “There are no results for tank man,” after people searched the term.
THE CRISIS AGENDA
1. WESTERN DROUGHT ACCELERATES: 27% of the West is now facing drought. Governor Newsom has declared an emergency in 41 of California’s 58 counties. Nearly two million Northern Californians are facing water shortages. Lake Mead has reached its lowest level in history. Drought.gov reports, “After two water years of dry conditions, both California and Nevada are now 100% in drought.” More wildfires are to be expected. CNN blamed the familiar culprit: “By this point, it should come as no surprise: the manmade climate crisis is to blame.” Making things worse, a shortage of truck drivers is already driving up the price of food.
2. GLOBALISTS WANT TO WEAPONIZE CYBER CRISIS: Technocracy News warns that the proliferation of cyberattacks and cyber narratives is highly strategic. “The next shoe to drop in Technocracy’s coup d’etat is to declare war on cyber criminals. The current news cycle is full of stories about cybersecurity, and politicians are reciting the talking points like parrots in a pet store. The end result will be calls for a global registration system for all Internet users in order to isolate the evil-doers. In the process, all Internet activity will thus be monitored, analyzed, and judged for its content. In the meantime, be watching for big cyber events that the media will spin into a frenzy of fear-mongering stories.”
THE VACCINE AGENDA
1. VACCINE MANDATES AND PASSPORTS: According to Yahoo News, “Nearly 200 staff members at a Houston-area hospital were suspended for not following a policy that requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Last month, 117 Houston Methodist employees filed a lawsuit against their employer over the vaccine policy.” The National File reports, “Biden’s Military Puts West Point Cadets in Solitary Confinement If They Refuse COVID Vaccine.”
Dr. Mercola warns, “Ultimately, the vaccine passport will expand to include not just vaccination status but also other medical data, basic identification records, financial data, and just about anything else that can be digitized and tracked. The end goal is to end freedom as we know it, using a social credit system to ensure compliance.”
2. VACCINE NARRATIVES AND INJURIES: CNN calls “misinformation and vaccine hesitancy” the primary obstacles to Biden’s goal of 70% adults vaccinated by July 4. Meanwhile, global genocide continues, with 13,867 dead and 1,354,336 injured in Europe, according to the European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for Covid-19 shots. In the U.S., according to Gallup, 95% of Democrats have taken the vaccine or plan to do so, compared to around 50% of Republicans.
BIDEN, “GREEN” RECOVERY, AND OTHER AGENDAS
1. BIDEN AND WHITE HOUSE IGNORE D-DAY ANNIVERSARY: On June 6, in a significant move unprecedented in American Presidential history, President Biden failed to honor America’s brave veterans who sacrificed and died for our freedom on D-Day, June 6, 1945. Instead, Biden tweeted a video of his meeting with survivors of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre.
2. G7 PUSHES INTERNATIONAL GREEN SOCIALIST AGENDA: Nicholas Stern, a former chief economist of the World Bank, believes that the G7 economies should use Covid-19 recovery to “speed the transition to a more sustainable, inclusive, and resilient global economy.” This includes things like “sustainable public finances,” “sustainable infrastructure,” “zero-emissions energy, transport, industry, and agriculture,” “a green industrial revolution” and aid from rich countries to further similar initiatives in developing countries.
3. AMERICA’S BIG BLUE CITIES CONTINUE TO IMPLODE: John Kass of the Chicago Tribune wrote, “In American cities, big and small, there is a line: That line between order and chaos. It isn’t just about police. Liberal mayors, prosecutors & judges play a role. And the people vote with their feet…Once crossed, no matter how desperately the politicians and their mouthpieces spin and try to distract, the people don’t forget…” Kass continued, “In the big cities, decade after decade, Democrats have presided over the breakdown of public schools and other institutions, growing urban hopelessness…” The quotes below attest to this trend occurring in America’s biggest cities.
- Newsmax: “New York City is in decay under Mayor Bill de Blasio and likely seeing its final days, journalist Seth Barron told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.”
- The Western Journal: “Deputies are fleeing Los Angeles County at an alarming rate as rampant crime, homelessness, and anti-police demagoguery boils over. More than 440 deputies have left the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department this year.”
- The Daily Wire: “Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms acknowledged that police morale is “down ten-fold” in the city Wednesday night after dozens of officers reportedly called in sick or refused to leave their precincts following a decision by the Fulton County district attorney to charge officer Garrett Rolfe with felony murder in the shooting death of Rayshard Brooks.”
4. OTHER SIGNIFICANT NEWS:
- Zero Hedge on the war on small business: “More Than One-Third of Small Businesses ‘In Jeopardy’ of Closing This Summer.”
- Technocracy News on China’s bio-warfare capabilities: “China To Build 25 More Level 4 Virology Labs Around World.”
- Katie Herzog on woke ideology in medical industry: “Whole areas of research are off-limits. Top physicians treat patients based on their race. An ideological ‘purge’ is underway in American medicine.”
- Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton on the Covid-19 lab leak: “Why was the lab leak theory dismissed so quickly? In part, because many of America’s elites and corporations—including much of the media—have financial interests in China.”
- Fauci’s emails: Fauci not only supported deadly “gain-of-function” research, but he also lied to the U.S. Congress and the American public multiple times.
- Modern Survival Blog: Economic collapse could be closer than we think.
- The Epoch Times on the immigration crisis: “Illegal Border Crossings Keep Climbing; 180,000 Apprehended in May.”
- NTD on woke standards: “A broad revolution is underway in the United States as traditional standards used to measure achievement and provide opportunity are being rejected by schools, corporations, and governments in favor of quotas based on race and gender.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. DEFUNDING FAILING CITIES: According to the Western Journal, “The richest area of Atlanta [with 20% of the population and 40% of the taxes] is considering seceding from the city because of the crime – crime like the weekend’s attack on a father of three who was shot twice while he was out for a jog on Saturday morning.”
According to WND, “Business owners in one Baltimore district are staging a ‘tea party’ with their taxes because of the city’s recent moves to defund police and refuse to provide basic services such as trash collection.” Dozens of businesses are threatening to withhold their city taxes and privilege and permit fees until essential municipal services are restored.
2. MIKE LINDELL SUES DOMINION FOR $2 BILLION: Rich Welsh writes, “In the lawsuit, Lindell reveals 19 successful cyberattacks on election night, November 3, 2020, where it shows that 555,864 votes were flipped in six of the key battleground states from Trump to Biden which handed the presidency to Joe Biden, arguing that he is an illegitimate president who has driven our economy and society into the gutter…Lindell insists he has the ‘cyber packets fingerprints’ of the successful attacks…”
3. RON DESANTIS SIGNS BILLS TO COMBAT “NEFARIOUS” CHINESE INFLUENCE: “Enough is enough,” said DeSantis. One bill would push back against the CCP’s infiltration of academic institutions, while the other (Combating Corporate Espionage in Florida Act) would criminalize the theft of trade secrets.
4. FLORIDA CHOOSES “FREEDOM OVER FAUCISM”: Governor Ron DeSantis recently said, “In Florida, we chose freedom over Faucism. And we’re much better off for doing that. I think his lockdown policies were not justified by the scientific data. He was somebody that fear-mongered about schools. He did not support Florida when we had our kids in school in person. I think he was wrong about masks and asymptomatic spread.”
5. THE RAINBOW REVIVAL: 200 former members of the LGBTQ community joined the third annual Freedom March in Washington, D.C., on June 5, many wearing shirts that said “Rainbow Revival.” Participant Angel Colon said, “We are taking back the rainbow. It’s His. For us, it’s something beautiful.” Additionally, Life Site News reports that 50 “Formerly gay, lesbian, and transgender individuals came to the nation’s capital this week to warn members of the United States Senate against the dangers of the so-called Equality Act, which threatens to diminish religious liberty and severely hinder those seeking to deal with unwanted same-sex attraction and gender dysphoria.”
6. COMBATTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Under Governor Gregg Abbott, Texas will now erect barriers at the Southern border and arrest illegals who trespass.
7. MORE GOOD NEWS:
- West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin has promised to vote against S.R. 1, the Senate version of the “For the People Act.”
- Kamala Harris was greeted in Guatemala with “Go Home” and “Trump Won” signs.
- Texas has now passed a law banning vaccine passports, bringing the number of states who have passed such legislation up to 14.
- Michigan Attorney Matthew DePerno’s new report found that Dominion voting machines were remotely logged into after the election. DePerno says this should disqualify the entire election.
- National Review: “GOP Sweeps in Texas Races Signal Growing Hispanic Support for the Party.”
- The Western Journal: “Coke Machines Banned from N.C. County Buildings for Being Too ‘Left-Wing.’”
- The Washington Examiner: “Study shows hydroxychloroquine and zinc treatments increased coronavirus survival rate by almost three times.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY BY WILLIAM D. LONGSTAFF
Take time to be holy, speak oft with thy Lord;
Abide in Him always, and feed on His Word.
Make friends of God’s children, help those who are weak,
Forgetting in nothing His blessing to seek.
Take time to be holy, the world rushes on;
Spend much time in secret, with Jesus alone.
By looking to Jesus, like Him thou shalt be;
Thy friends in thy conduct His likeness shall see.
Take time to be holy, let Him be thy Guide;
And run not before Him, whatever betide.
In joy or in sorrow, still follow the Lord,
And, looking to Jesus, still trust in His Word.