Thanks for joining us for another edition of AGENDA Weekly!
Almost 400 years ago, the Pilgrims set foot on Plymouth Rock. This Thursday, as you celebrate Thanksgiving, we encourage you to remember the heritage these brave individuals passed down to us. To help you do so, we’ve including some motivational and educational materials in our recommended videos and articles.
May their example serve as inspiration for our efforts today as we seek a better future for the generations to follow.
1. TOP TRUMP LAWYERS GIULIANI, POWELL, AND ELLIS UNMASK ELECTION AND MEDIA FRAUD IN PRESS CONFERENCE: On Thursday, three of Trump’s lawyers, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Jenna Ellis, held a fiery press conference to update the public on the Trump campaign’s legal efforts. They discussed mail-in ballot fraud, voting software fraud, media fraud, and the stakes of the fight. Rudy Giuliani stated, “We cannot allow these crooks—because that’s what they are—to steal an election from the American people… Joe Biden is in the lead because of the fraudulent ballots… Give us an opportunity to prove it in court, and we will.” Sidney Powell stated, “We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that apparently switched votes to Biden. You can watch the C-SPAN video or read the transcript here. This press conference was either ignored or ridiculed by the major news networks. We discuss these revelations and more fraud facts in our Behind the Scenes video.
2. TOP ELECTION COMMITTEE CALLS 2020 ELECTION “MOST SECURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY”: In a joint statement, the Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) stated, “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” They also called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.” And then, almost word for word, as if it was a script, Nancy Pelosi said, “This November 3 election was the most secure in American history. There is no evidence that any voting systems deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”
3. FEC HEAD BELIEVES SIDNEY POWELL IS RIGHT: In a tweet, the head of the Federal Elections Commission, Trey Trainer, said, “Having practiced law for almost two decades as a member of the State Bar of Texas, I’ve never known fellow TX lawyer @SidneyPowell1 to be anything but forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on. If she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”
4. GEORGIA CERTIFIES STATE FOR BIDEN: After completing a recount, Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, certified the results for Biden, after refusing to examine fraudulent ballots. Raffensperger had previously dismissed fraud allegations and stated that the recount would “affirm” the initial result. On Twitter, David Shafer, head of the Georgia GOP, wrote, “One of our monitors discovered a 9,626-vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump—an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.” Our Behind the Scenes interview outlines more problems with the Georgia vote count.
5. THE CDC ADVISES AMERICANS TO STAY HOME FOR THANKSGIVING IF POSSIBLE: The CDC has released new recommendations for Thanksgiving. They advise Americans to participate virtually if they can. However, for those who do meet, the CDC has provided the following recommendations, which include:
“Limit the number of attendees as much as possible to allow people from different households to remain at least 6 feet apart at all times.”
“Avoid direct contact, including handshakes and hugs, with others not from their household.”
“Require guests to wear masks.”
“Encourage guests to avoid singing or shouting, especially indoors.”
“Plan ahead and ask guests to avoid contact with people outside of their households for 14 days before the gathering.”
The CDC recommendations raise important questions: (1) Do they really expect family gatherings to adhere to these ridiculous recommendations, like staying 6 feet apart? (2) Have these bureaucrats read the US Constitution? The Council on Foreign Relations believes that “We can save lives by postponing our holiday gatherings until vaccination is widespread.”
6. GLOBALIST CFR SUGGESTS WE NEED A COMPREHENSIVE FEDERAL COVID PLAN: The Council on Foreign Relations wrote the following: “A quarter-million Americans have died from COVID-19 as the United States continues to rely on a patchwork system of restrictions (NYT) in the absence of coherent federal guidelines.” CFR continued, “The nation’s top infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci warned that “the United States needs a unified response instead of a fragmented, state-by-state one.” In a recent interview, Dr. Fauci told Americans to put away their “independent spirit” because “now is the time to do what you’re told.”
7. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM PROMOTES STIMULUS, BASIC INCOME, AND UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE AS SOLUTIONS TO COVID: In a recent article, the WEF outlined their policy proposals for combatting COVID-19:
“Without government stimulus programs, hundreds of millions of people will lose their livelihoods during the pandemic.
Temporary basic income and universal healthcare are both necessary to support people through this time.”
Our Behind the Scenes Video explains that these high-sounding proposals, which have already been implemented in many countries, are simply tools to implement World Communism.
8. LEADING CANADIAN SCIENTIST CALLS COVID HYSTERIA A MASSIVE “HOAX”: After outlining his extensive credentials, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, a leading Canadian scientist, decried Covid hysteria as a fraud. “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” Dr. Hodkinson continued, “Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever.” Recently, a Danish study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that a “recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, incident [COVID-19] infection compared with no mask recommendation.”
9. TRUMP TO WITHDRAW MOST TROOPS FROM AFGHANISTAN: Making good on his promise to end needless wars, President Trump plans to reduce the number of American troops to 2500 by Inauguration Day. 10 years ago, there were 100,000 US troops in Afghanistan. The Afghanistan conflict cost the U.S. $1.57 Trillion, according to the Defense Department. In a memo to Defense Department employees, new Defense Chief Christopher Miller wrote, “Indeed, this fight has been long, our sacrifices have been enormous, and many are weary of war — I’m one of them — but this is the critical phase in which we transition our efforts from a leadership to supporting role. We are not a people of perpetual war — it is the antithesis of everything for which we stand and for which our ancestors fought.” “All wars must end,” he added, writing that the U.S. was “on the verge of defeating Al Qaida and its associates. We met the challenge; we gave it our all. Now, it’s time to come home.”
10. HUNGARY AND POLAND STAND UP TO THE LEFTIST EU: Hungary and Poland raised the ire of the globalist establishment after both countries moved to block the E.U.’s budget and pandemic stimulus package. Both nations have Christian prime ministers, Viktor Orbán (Hungary) and Jarosław Kaczyński (Poland), who oppose the leftist vision to remake Europe. George Soros called the veto a “desperate gamble.” Viktor Orban believes, “The main threat to the future of Europe is not those who want to come here to live but our own political, economic, and intellectual elites bent on transforming Europe against the clear will of the European people.” Could he be referring to Hungarian-born George Soros? In 2017, Orban said, “We Hungarians rightly regard ourselves as a Christian nation.”
Watch:Trump Campaign News Conference on Legal Challenges. Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis refuse to back down from the truth. This is especially critical information, as the major news networks have become complicit in fraud by ignoring this conference. This is 1 1/2 hours long, but well-worth watching. Please share!
Watch:The Lost Secrets of Thanksgiving. This is an excellent video to watch with your family to help you understand who exactly the Pilgrims were who set foot in America in 1620.
Articles of the Week
Read: The Mayflower Compact. This short document, signed by the Pilgrims before they landed, explains why they came to America and what they hoped to accomplish.
Fast and pray with us on Monday, November 23, for God to have mercy on America.
Pray that the election will be overturned, evil will be exposed, and those guilty will be tried and prosecuted.
Pray for courage, wisdom, and protection for Trump’s legal team.
Pray that Christians in America would share the Gospel faithfully during these uncertain times.
Find out where each of your elected officials stands on the current election fraud. Ask them to speak out in support a free and fair election.
Send a brief 2-3 sentence email or letter to your representatives encouraging them to stand with President Trump.
Take time on Thursday to remember our Nation’s heritage. As you do so, be sure to consider the important Thanksgiving resources we’ve included this week. Thank God for His incredible blessings on America!
Continue to call, e-mail and write letters of encouragement to President Trump.
“Bravo! My family have read/watched every Agenda Weekly since they started (we subscribed) and wouldn’t have you change a thing. The ‘Behind the Scenes’ is especially good and we have to watch it multiple times because it’s so chock full of information related to the state of our country.” -James O.
“My husband and I signed up last Sunday morning and listened to your November 7 edition before church. We were so impressed that he got it set up very quickly to show it to his Sunday School class of 16 men. We’ve been giving out this website since.” -Ronda K.
“I wanted to thank you for all you do to inform Americans of the modern Marxist invasion. My grandfather was in the Invasion of the Bay of Pigs, was captured and placed in a Communist prison in Cuba. My dad was able to escape and came to the US in his teens. My dad served in the US Army, and was a police officer for 35 years in South Florida. I served in the Army as well, serving in the Berlin Brigade and the 101st Airborne Division. I am very aware of the dangers of socialism and communism. I heard the stories about communist Cuba from my grandfather (who passed away in 1999) and my dad, who is still living. My dad sees things happening now as similar to what he witnessed in Cuba under Castro. Thank you again and God bless! BTW, I am a new subscriber!” -Rob P.
Stories and Questions
We’d love to hear what you’re doing to make a difference! You can send your stories to email@example.com. You can also email us questions to be answered in our weekly videos. We appreciate your comments, feedback, and suggestions.