On January 20, 2021, Joseph Robinette Biden was sworn in as the 46th President of the United States. His inauguration, guarded by over 15,000 troops, starkly contrasts with that of the man who rightfully won the election, Donald J. Trump.
Biden’s inauguration means that we will see more difficult days ahead. It also means that we must become more intentional, strategic, and thoughtful in our efforts, as we highlight in today’s Behind the Scenes video.
No matter how dark the outlook, Christians and conservatives can never afford to lose hope or give up. There still are things we can do to make a difference.
1. FOREIGN COMMUNISTS AND GLOBALISTS CONGRATULATE BIDEN: Foremost among those elated at Biden’s sham “victory” is Communist China. Unsurprisingly, the C.C.P. was recently removed from the State Department’s list of policy issues. Palestinian terrorist group Hamas stated, “There are no regrets at the departure of Trump, as he has been the biggest source and sponsor of injustice, violence, and extremism in the world and the direct partner of the Israeli occupation in the aggression against our people.” Other congratulations came from the WHO, the U.N., and multiple heads of state. European Commission President Ursula Von Der Leyen tweeted, “The United States is back. And Europe stands ready to reconnect with an old and trusted partner, to breathe new life into our cherished alliance. I look forward to working together with Joe Biden.”
2. AN ELITIST PRESIDENT DISLIKED BY PATRIOT AMERICANS AND SOLDIERS: To cover for Biden, YouTube had to delete thousands of dislikes from Biden videos.
After the inauguration, Biden sent 5,000 national guardsmen to sleep on a parking garage floor with no heat, only one bathroom, and one power outlet. One of them recalled, “Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage …” Troops said they felt “incredibly betrayed.”
In response, freshman Congressman Madison Cawthorn honored our soldiers, personally delivering them pizza and even allowing some to sleep in his office. On Inauguration Day, several National Guard members even turned their backs to Biden’s motorcade.
3. ANTIFA, FSRO, NOT SATISFIED WITH BIDEN: On January 20, Antifa rioted in Portland, smashing the windows of the Democratic Party headquarters. Some held signs stating, “We don’t want Biden, we want revenge,” and “We are ungovernable.” Biden, who is focused on “domestic terrorists,” has yet to condemn this violence. In Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Freedom Road Socialist Organization organized a protest that started with the chant, “Indict, convict, send those killer cops to jail! The whole **** system is guilty as ****!”
4. BIDEN’S FIRST RADICAL ACTIONS: The so-called “moderate” is now advocating for a bold (radical) agenda. Impending actions or actions already taken include the following:
- Rejoining the W.H.O. and the Paris Climate Accords.
- Canceling the keystone pipeline.
- Men are allowed in women’s restrooms.
- Revoking Trump’s anti-terrorist ban on select Muslim countries.
- Ending construction on the border wall.
- Welcoming a massive migrant caravan.
- Reinstating taxpayer funding for abortions.
- Calling for amnesty for 11 million illegals.
- Ordering a national mask mandate on federal property and then personally ignoring that mandate at the Lincoln Memorial.
5. LOCKDOWN, COVID, AND ELECTION COVERUP UNMASKED: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot are among those saying that it’s now time to loosen lockdown restrictions on businesses. Lightfoot stated, “I feel very strongly that we are very close to a point when we should be talking about opening up our bars and restaurants.”
On January 20, the World Health Organization released a report admitting that Covid PCR tests overestimate the number of false positives. Wall Street has now declared that it’s “The Beginning Of The End Of The COVID Crisis.” Meanwhile, on Inauguration Day, Maricopa county officials finally agreed to audit election equipment.
6. BEWARE OF COVID VACCINES AND VACCINES TYRANNY! In the U.S., at least 55 people have died after receiving Covid vaccines, and so have 29 in Norway. Legendary Major League Baseball Player Hank Aaron died on January 22, only 2 1/2 weeks after receiving the Covid vaccine on January 5. Two days after receiving the Covid vaccine, healthcare professional Sonia Acevedo, a 41-year-old mother of two, was found dead by her boyfriend. Her grieving father, Abilio Acevedo, affirmed that his daughter was in perfect health, never drank alcohol, and never ate anything out of the ordinary. He said, “I want to know what caused my daughter’s death.”
A recent New York Times op-ed asserted, “The United States Needs vaccination plan that treats the coronavirus less like the seasonal flu and more like an act of bioterrorism.” To fulfill Biden’s promise of 100 million vaccines in 100 days, FEMA and the National Guard are setting up “vaccine clinics” all across the U.S. Countries and airlines are adopting vaccine passports at breakneck speeds.
7. AMERICANS BELIEVE THEIR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART: According to an Axios-Ipsos poll, 79% of Americans believe the U.S. is falling apart. That figure includes 83% of Republicans, along with 78% of Democrats. A CBS News Poll found that 54% of Americans believe the biggest threat facing the country is not the economy, Covid, or foreign threats – it’s “other people in America.” Just the News states that 25% of Americans support the idea of dividing the U.S. up into separate countries. According to pollster Frank Luntz, 78% of Trump voters believe the election was rigged and stolen.
8. DAVOS AGENDA MEETS: The globalist World Economic Forum will host a January virtual meeting in place of the usual in-person meeting held in the sky-resort town of Davos, Switzerland. From January 25-29, this year’s Davos Agenda will cover seven key themes: (1) “How to Save the Planet,” (2) “Fairer Economies,” (3) “Tech for Good,” (4) “Society & Future of Work,” (5) “Better Business,” (6) “Healthy Futures,” and (7) “Beyond Geopolitics.” Learn more here.
9. FORMER CIA CHIEF BRENNAN SAYS INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IS TARGETING EXTREMISTS (CONSERVATIVES): Admitted (former) Communist and former C.I.A. director under Obama John Brennan stated that under Biden, the intelligence agencies “are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about” the pro-Trump “insurgency” that harbors “religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians.”
10. NEWSMAX AND AMERICAN THINKER APOLOGIZE TO DOMINION: Despite the overwhelming evidence of voter fraud via Dominion Voting Systems, two conservative news outlets, American Thinker and Newsmax, have apologized to Dominion after receiving legal threats. Newsmax anchor John Tabacco said, “No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election.”
11. TEXAS READY TO RESIST TYRANNY: Texas is preparing lawsuits against unconstitutional federal measures, just as they did under the Obama administration. Texas Governor Greg Governor Greg Abbott declared, “Texas will take action whenever the federal government encroaches on state’s rights, or interferes with constitutionally rights, or private property rights or the right to earn a living.”
12. DO NOT LOSE HEART: Pastor Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, encouraged Christians to keep a divine perspective. “I’m not depressed. I’m not discouraged. I’m not downtrodden over that fact for one simple reason. Even though the occupant of the Oval Office is changing this week, the occupant of the throne in Heaven is not changing at all. God is on His throne in Heaven.” Daniel 2:21 says, “And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings: He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.”