During America’s War for Independence, George Washington stated, “The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.”
America faces a similar choice today. This week’s video interview exposes the key players and institutions seeking to destroy freedom in America and the global “utopia” they wish to create just ten short years from now.
Thankfully, Americans are standing up to tyranny once again. Millions are rallying to support free and fair elections. Brave individuals have compiled hard evidence of voter fraud evident in mail-in ballots and the Dominion voting software.
How will you stand for America before it’s too late? Liberty hangs in the balance, as future generations are counting on you.
1. MAINSTREAM MEDIA CALLS THE RACE FOR BIDEN: Last Saturday, multiple news networks officially called the presidential race for Biden, despite the fact that multiple legal challenges and recounts are still underway. Facebook and Twitter have followed suit as they continue to censor Trump’s election tweets. Claiming victory, Joe Biden says that it’s now “time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation. It’s time for America to unite. And to heal.” Our Behind the Scenes interview reveals the true Biden/Harris/leftist vision for America. Read President Trump’s response here.
2. HARD EVIDENCE SHOWS DOMINION SOFTWARE SWITCHED OR DELETED TRUMP VOTES: After combing through the log of Edison Data (the program major news networks used to report election results) one researcher made some startling discoveries. Consider what he believes happened in the following swing states:
(Note: Switched votes were switched from Trump to Biden. Lost votes were Trump votes that were allegedly deleted from the system.)
Pennsylvania: Switched: 220,883 Lost Votes: 941,248
Michigan: Switched: 20,213 Lost Votes: 21,882
Georgia: Switched: 17,407 Lost Votes: 33,574
Virginia: Switched: 12,163 Lost Votes: 789,023
Arizona: Switched: 4,492 Lost Votes: 0
Michael Flynn’s attorney, Sidney Powell, has also exposed the massive software fraud employed by Dominion software, the system used in every contested state. Trump’s team is currently seeking a review of the Dominion system.
3. FORMER ILLINOIS GOVERNOR REVEALS VOTING CORRUPTION: Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, convicted of a felony for corruption, understands precisely how voting fraud works. Blagojevich commented, “Coming out of the Democratic Chicago political establishment, I know how they operate. They control polling places, they stop votes when their candidate is behind, and then in the wee hours of the morning, in the dark of night, the stealing starts. And we’ve seen that in big numbers, unprecedented numbers in this election in Michigan and Philadelphia. It’s outrageous, and the fact that they’re doing it with impunity…”
4. LEGAL BATTLES AND RECOUNTS RAMP UP: Georgia is now conducting a hand recount. Michigan’s Attorney General has called Trump’s efforts to force a recount in the state “racist.” The Trump team released a lawsuit alleging rampant voting violations at the TFC center in Detroit, along with 234 pages of sworn affidavits. William Barr authorized federal prosecutors to “pursue substantial allegations” of voting fraud. This article explains where recounts, litigation, and investigations stand in each contested state. In this video, Rudy Giuliani explains the current GOP lawsuits.
5. BRAVE AMERICANS STAND FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS: Even after the 350,000 member Stop the Steal group was banned from Facebook, the movement continued to gain traction. Today, November 14, Trump supporters are hosting a Million MAGA March. A group of 50,000+ truckers mobilized the Stop the Tires Movement to shut down for Veterans Day and then for an extended strike in late November if necessary. James O’ Keefe’s undercover investigative team has exposed multiple accounts of fraud relating to mail-inballots. 27-year-old Charlie Kirk, who has been blowing the whistle on election fraud, has seen his podcast hit #1 in the news section. Ten GOP Attorney Generals have filed an amicus brief with the US Supreme Court.
6. GLOBAL ELITES CELEBRATE A BIDEN “WIN”: On November 4, Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum, tweeted to “congratulate Mr. Biden” on becoming President. Schwab said, “President Biden will lead the great nation of America into the global future.” CFRs publication Foreign Affairs stated, “Joe Biden’s election victory could present a moment of opportunity on a range of issues including trade reform and climate change collaboration.” CFR researcher Steven Blockmans wrote, “U.S. democracy has survived its experiment with proto-fascism and will become stronger in the next four years.” The Center for American Progress stated, “Americans have chosen to relegate Trump’s toxic legacy to the past and, instead, bring about a new government that seeks to unite people rather than divide them as well as one that more closely reflects the diversity of the American people.” Read their full statement here. Our Behind the Scenes Interview explains how the world the elites intend to create will end in mass suffering, not utopia.
7.ROMNEY, BUSH, CLINTON, AND OBAMA CONGRATULATE BIDEN: After congratulating Joe Biden, former President Barack Obama stated, “When he (Biden) walks into the White House in January, he’ll face a series of extraordinary challenges no incoming President ever has — a raging pandemic, an unequal economy, and justice system, a democracy at risk, and a climate in peril.” Hillary Clinton said, “I am feeling better than I have felt in four years. I feel really happy and relieved…” Former President George W. Bush congratulated Joe Biden and urged Americans to “come together.” In his congratulations to Joe Biden, Mitt Romney praised Biden’s “good will and admirable character.”
8. BLM AND CPUSA DEMAND THAT TRUMP CONCEDE: The Communist Party USA wrote, “The joy and relief that burst forth into street celebrations across the country on Saturday reflects the huge movement… to Dump Trump and vote against fascism along with all the racism, hate, and division it represents.” They stated, “We marched to the polls to vote against fascism. Now we march back out, along with millions of others, to demand that every vote be counted.Whatever the outcome, the struggle continues!” Black Lives Matter demanded, “President Trump must concede, and that means dropping his bogus lawsuits to challenge the results… It’s no surprise Trump is refusing to accept the legitimacy of the election results, and he needs to stop undermining democracy now.”
9. FREEDOM ROAD SOCIALIST ORGANIZATION RESPONDS TO TRUMP: The Freedom Road Socialist Organization organized many of this summer’s violent riots. In an article entitled, “Don’t let Trump steal the election! Take to the streets to demand a people’s agenda!” FRSO said, “The world is watching as Americans vote to defeat Trump and the Republican agenda of racism, discrimination, and oppression. Of course, the system already cheated the American people back in 2016. Trump lost the popular vote but was declared U.S. president by the elitist Electoral College system. Now Donald Trump threatens to be at it again, trying to lie, cheat and steal his way back into the White House… Four years ago, protesting Trump’s inauguration in Washington D.C., FRSO Political Secretary Steff Yorek declared, ‘Our goal is to make the country ungovernable for Trump and the Republicans.’”
10. AMERICA WITNESSES ANOTHER COVID “SURGE”: According to CNN, “Thenation reported more than 144,000 new daily coronavirus cases yesterday (Wednesday), the single highest daily count since the pandemic began. The country also saw its highest daily death toll since early May. More people are hospitalized with Covid-19 this week than at any point in the pandemic.” However, Global Research points out that these “case numbers” are actually positive tests and that tests are not always accurate.The Gates-funded Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) is projecting that 438,941 will have died from Covid by March 1, 2021.
On Saturday, the New York Bar Association responded to this “surge” by passing a resolution encouraging the state to enforce mandatory vaccinations with no exemptions for those who object for “religious, philosophical or personal reasons.” New York Governor Andrew Cuomo ordered all bars, restaurants, and gyms to close by 10 pm every day, and limited private gatherings to 10 people. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot moved to “cancel” Thanksgiving in Chicago this year. And California Governor Gavin Newsom has enacted onerous restrictions for Holiday gatherings.
11. JOE BIDEN HAS A PLAN FOR COVID: Joe Biden recently told Americans to prepare for a “very dark winter.” According to Market Watch, the four primary elements of Biden’s plan are as follows: (1) Push for a national mask mandate (2) Provide paid sick leave and caregiving leave (3) Use the CDC tracker for coronavirus patients (4) Protect and restore Obamacare. (5) Provide Free Covid Testing for all. Biden also plans to rejoin the WHO and coordinate international Covid responses. One member of Biden’s coronavirus task force, Dr. Michael Osterholm, believes the U.S. needs a 4 to 6-week national lockdown.
12. AOC WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED BY HARRIS/BIDEN POLICIES: Kate Bedingfield, Joe Biden’s communications director, told Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez that once Biden takes office, she will not be disappointed by his “incredibly progressive and aggressive agenda.” Biden’s transition team has outlined “Covid-19, economic recovery, racial equity, and climate change” as critical priorities. If installed as President, Biden plans to undo most of Trump’s executive orders, rejoin the Paris Accord, pass the Equality Act, re-enter the disastrous Iranian nuclear deal, redefine Israeli-US relations for the worse, crack down on oil, restrict Second Amendment freedoms, and peddle to global organizations and foreign powers at the expense of American interests. Biden has already named Ron Klain, Obama’s Ebola czar, as his chief of staff. Other likely cabinet picks include Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, John Kerry, Pete Buttigieg, and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.
13. A COVID VACCINE IS HERE…ALMOST: Conveniently for Joe Biden, one week after November 3, Pfizer announced that their vaccine is 90% effective. Pfizer has announced that it should have millions of doses ready by the end of the year and over 1 billion doses by the end of 2021. However, in September, Pew Research found that only half of Americans would take a vaccine, down from over 70% in May. Dr. Joseph Mercola has detailed numerous problems with current vaccine trials and the coming Covid vaccines.
14. BOLIVIA SWEARS IN ANOTHER SOCIALIST PRESIDENT: On Monday, Luis Arce officially became Bolivia’s new president after winning the October election. Arce’s election ushers the socialists back into power after leftist leader Evo Morales was ousted in 2019 protests.
15. PRESIDENT TRUMP FIRES MARK ESPER: On Monday, President Trump fired Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, replacing Esper with Christopher Miller, director of the National Counterterrorism Center. One Democratic called the move “outright dangerous.” This move comes amid further shakeups and resignations within the Defense Department.
16. PRESIDENT TRUMP CONTINUES TO STAND FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS: On November 7, after Joe Biden declared “victory” President Trump responded with the following statement: “We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.
“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.
“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”
– President Donald J. Trump
17. MICHELLE BACHMAN ENCOURAGES AMERICANS TO PRAY FOR TRUMP: Missionary J. Hudson Taylor once said, “When we work, we work. When we pray, God works.” Prayer precedes action, a fact that Michelle Bachman understands. You can read her full letter here or in our recommended articles section.
Read: 5 Points of Prayer from Michelle Bachman. Former Congresswoman and presidential candidate Michelle Bachman encourages Americans to pray specifically for America, Trump, the battle to uncover election fraud.
Prayer and Action
Pray for evil to be exposed and truth to prevail. Pray that men and women in positions of authority would rise up with courage.
Pray that God would give you wisdom to know what to do.
Read Hebrews 11.
Watch the 1939 film, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. This action-packed film will help you understand that today’s battle against corruption is nothing new.
Contact your elected representatives (especially in DC) and ask them to stand with Trump. If you live in a contested state, pressure your state representatives and senators to stand for free elections and to fight back against fraud.
Inform and engage others. One way to do that is to share this week’s Behind the Scenes video with others. Consider attending a rally.
Let President Trump know that you stand with him! Mail a letter, or send a message to the White House.
Stories and Questions
We’d love to hear what you’re doing to make a difference! You can send your stories to email@example.com. You can also email us questions to be answered in our weekly videos. We appreciate your comments, feedback, and suggestions.