Psalm 128 begins, “Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in His ways.” Ecclesiastes 12:13 declares, “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” Though fearing God is not a popular idea, both individuals and nations are called to fear the Lord (Psalm 33).
1. SUPREME COURT BLOCKS ONE MANDATE, FAILS TO BLOCK ANOTHER: In a massive victory, the Supreme Court blocked Biden’s vaccine mandate for all businesses with 100 or more employees in a 6-3 vote. Justice Gorsuch heroically sat down without a mask. However, justices voted 5-4 to uphold Biden’s mandate for healthcare workers, with two “conservative” justices, John Roberts and Justice Brett Kavanaugh, joining the liberals. According to the Detroit News, “The mandate covers virtually all health care workers in the country, applying to providers that receive federal Medicare or Medicaid funding. It potentially affects 76,000 health care facilities as well as home health care providers.” Alito wrote in his dissent, “I do not think that the Federal Government is likely to be able to show that Congress has authorized the unprecedented step of compelling over 10,000,000 healthcare workers to be vaccinated on pain of being fired.”
Ed. Note: Unfortunately this is what happens most of the time. We don’t lose on every front, so we call it a great victory and yet in reality, we lost ground. The federal government shouldn’t be able to dictate any kind of medical treatment for any sector of society.
2. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CREATES NEW DOMESTIC TERROR TASK FORCE: The new task force from the Justice Department’s National Security Division will coordinate nationwide to crack down on suspected “terrorist” groups. Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen said, “We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.”
According to The Washington Post, “Olsen affirmed that the events that occurred on January 6 are being investigated as acts of domestic terrorism.” The Council on Foreign Relations writes, “The threat of far-right terrorism remains high heading into 2022 and could even grow in the lead-up to the 2024 presidential primaries and election…The atmosphere today is ominously reminiscent of the period leading up to the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing—the deadliest domestic terrorist attack in U.S. history… Sadly, it might require another horrific tragedy like the Oklahoma City bombing before the U.S. government takes decisive action against this threat.”
Former FBI executive Andrew McCabe shockingly stated, “I can tell you from my perspective of spending a lot of time focused on the radicalization of international terrorists and Islamic extremist and extremists of all stripes…is that this group shares many of the same characteristics of those groups that we’ve seen radicalized along entirely different ideological lines.”
Ed. Note: Is the CFR’s rhetoric simply setting the stage for this kind of false flag event? When/if they pull it off they will tell us all, “We told you so. We knew these extremist were getting ready to strike.” Be prepared to expose the lie if this happens. For more information, see our previous episode, Government’s Greatest Tool: False Flag Attacks.
3. TOP OFFICIALS REFUSE TO GIVE ANSWERS ON RAY EPPS: Senators Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz have directly asked if Ray Epps was an FBI asset, but top officials have refused to answer questions. John Blischak, a former FBI agent and the attorney for Ray Epps, said that Epps “unequivocally…is not an FBI informant.”
4. GLOBAL COVID CRACKDOWN CONTINUES: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz renewed his calls for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations in Germany. Breitbart reports, “Vaccinated and recovered people in one German city will soon be able to wear a special wristband in order to convey their status as obviously as possible.” Quebec Premier François Legault announced that the unvaccinated will be required to pay a “health contribution.” Canadian Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said that Canada may soon announce mandatory vaccinations. The Federalist reports, “Ronald McDonald Houses in British Columbia and Yukon, Canada, plan to evict child cancer patients and their parents if they don’t get the COVID-19 shot by the end of January.” The Jerusalem Post reports, “Pope Francis on Monday condemned ‘baseless’ ideological misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, backing national immunization campaigns and calling health care a moral obligation.”
The tyrannical Australian government has canceled #1 tennis player Novak Djokovic’s visa for a second time. In Australia’s Northern Territory, the unvaccinated will not be allowed to go outside to exercise or travel to work. Up to 3.8 million “fully vaccinated” Aussies who have not yet received their booster shot will be designated “unvaccinated.”
One Washington Post writer summarized, “Republican governors in the United States may be championing the cause of the vaccine resistant and suing to stop mandates imposed by the Biden administration. But elsewhere in the West, the jab-less are increasingly becoming personae non gratae.” James McBrady of the Brownstone Institute warns, “Totalitarian politicians are making those who reject COVID jabs’ enemies of the state.’”
Ed. Note: Governments will always take as much power as you give them. We must continue to reject their overreach in every area and encourage others to do the same.
5. TYRANNY ADVANCE IN WASHINGTON STATE: A new bill, WAC 246-100, would authorize “health officers” to kidnap and forcibly detain individuals in Covid “internment camps.” Governor Jay Inslee called on lawmakers to make it a crime for “elected officials or candidates for office to willfully lie about these election results.”
In New Jersey, Governor Phil Murphy unilaterally extended his state’s COVID-19 emergency, without approval from the state legislature. An original L.A. Times headline called for “dancing on the graves of anti-vaxxers.” Speaking on CNN, Professor Arthur Caplan said it’s time to “shame” and “blame” unvaccinated Americans and even endorsed slapping the unvaccinated with higher insurance premiums and hospital bills.
6. VACCINE INJURIES AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE: Unsurprisingly, a new study found that Covid vaccines cause more Covid cases and Covid deaths per million. A number of highly vaccinated countries are showing higher mortality rates than less vaccinated countries. The Epoch Times reports, “For the first time, New South Wales (NSW) has seen more fully vaccinated patients hospitalised with COVID-19 compared to the number of unvaccinated patients…”
Dr. Eduardo Balbona, an independent doctor from Jacksonville, Florida, testified in court, “In New York, over 65 ICU ventilated patients [had] a mortality of 97 percent. I know in [Ascension’s] St. Vincent’s [Southside Hospital in Jacksonville, in the] ICU, Delta last summer had a mortality of 93 percent. It’s very hard to get those kind of mortality levels from the virus itself. I believe the treatment we’re using is doing harm.”
An autopsy linked the death of 26-year-old Joseph Keating to myocarditis caused by the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Researchers including Dr. Alison Edelman of the Oregon Health & Science University linked the Covid-19 vaccine to changes in women’s menstrual cycles.
7. ELITES WANT MORE IMMIGRATION, NOT LESS: U.S. Chamber of Congress CEO Suzanne Clark argued that allowing twice as many legal immigrants into America would combat inflation and worker shortages. Clark stated, “We need more workers. We should welcome people who want to come here, go to school and stay.” Former acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan lamented, “What we’re experiencing now on the southwest border is a complete, utter catastrophe. We have lost control of the southwest border.” Morgan said that while 2 million immigrants were apprehended, 600,000 “gotaways” (illegal crossers) evaded capture.
8. CONSOLIDATING POWER THROUGH ELECTION BILLS: Nate Cohn of the New York Times called GOP election subversion “the most insidious and serious threat to democracy.” Biden stated, “I believe that the threat to our democracy is so grave that we must find a way to pass these voting-rights bills.” Michelle Obama said the “When We All Vote” coalition along with 30 other groups will work to “turn out more voters and urge Congress to pass voting rights legislation.”
Ed. Note: We cannot afford to let the radical left gain full control of elections. Continue encouraging your Senators and vulnerable Democrat Senators to stand against abolishing this brazen power grab.
9. EZEKIEL EMMANUEL’S PROPOSAL TO CONSOLIDATE MEDICAL POWER: Writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association, bioethicist Ezekiel Emanuel and two co-authors outlined a plan that would make medical technocracy permanent. Following is one recommendation from their third column, “A National Strategy for COVID-19 Countermeasures”: “To facilitate verification of vaccination status and to better track postvaccination infections…a national electronic vaccine certificate platform is needed, such as the SMART Health Card, that ensures interoperability across states and countries, safeguards individual privacy, and is based on open-source technology publicly available for vetting to help satisfy any concerns over government surveillance.”
10. MORE DOCUMENTS JFK ASSASSINATION DOCUMENTS RELEASED: The Biden administration released 1,491 new documents related to the JFK assassination. 9 out of 10 original documents have yet to be declassified. “It’s very little and very late,” said Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The Epoch Times reports, “The 1992 JFK Records Act, signed by Congress into law, mandated that all the documents be released by October 26, 2017. However, one person had the power to stop it—the incumbent president. When the time for total declassification finally came, President Donald Trump put a six-month delay on the final declassification. Then he put a three-year delay on it.”
11. INFLATION: In the 12 months leading up to December 2021, inflation was higher than the official 7% number in numerous categories. Energy was up 29.3%, new vehicles 11.8%, used cars 37.3%, veal prices 12.6% pork 15.1%, ham 10.5%, chicken 10.4%, and eggs 11.1%.
12. DR. ROBERT MALONE’S AWAKENING: In a recent interview, Dr. Robert Malone said, “This is full-on media warfare, information warfare, political warfare, 21st century, like we’ve never seen before, and coordinated globally. The other thing for me has been the personal journey of coming to terms with what the World Economic Forum really represents, and I really resisted that.” “People were coming to me talking about the ‘Great Reset,’” Malone continued. “And I was like, ‘Ah, this crazy talk,’ but then it’s all documented and then you see it being deployed … Here it is — they’re proud of it. They don’t hide it. This is the vision. It is a full-on globalist totalitarian vision with the money in control.”
13. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM’S “GLOBAL RISKS REPORT”: Patrick Wood notes, “Hiding behind the respectability of scholarship, wealth and position, the WEF offers a smorgasbord of propaganda and fear-producing possibilities: Vaccine inequality, social fractures, geopolitical tensions, environmental collapse, global warming disaster, cybersecurity failure, migration disorder, war in space.” You can read the full report here or Breitbart’s summary here.
14. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- NASCAR is partnering with the Carolinas LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce.
- The United States is sending $308 million in “humanitarian aid” to Afghanistan. One nonprofit says the aid will go directly “in the hand of the Taliban for food supply.”
- Under his new budget, Governor Gavin Newsom wants California to become the first state to provide universal health insurance for both citizens and illegals.
- The Davos Agenda 2022 virtual meeting will be held January 17-22, featuring “heads of state and government, CEOs, and other leaders to address critical challenges,” with the theme “State of the World.”
- Biden has only given nine press conferences during his first year as president. In the first year, Trump gave 22, Obama gave 27, George W. Bush gave 19, Clinton gave 38, George H.W. Bush gave 31. Biden has only given 22 press interviews in his first year, compared to 92 for Trump and 156 for Obama.
- The National Pulse notes, “The Biden White House is erecting a concrete wall in front of the building, with no apparent explanation for the security measure.”
- Regarding Russia and Ukraine, a senior U.S. official said the “drumbeat of war is sounding loud and the rhetoric has gotten rather shrill.”
- The establishment New York Times praised Donald Trump for endorsing booster shots. Trump called politicians who refuse to reveal their vaccination status “gutless.”
- Cyber Ninjas, the firm that conducted the audit of the 2020 election in Arizona’s Maricopa County, is being forced to shut down “following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. DEFEAT THE MANDATES RALLY TO BE HELD IN D.C.: The rally will be held on January 23. Its motto is as follows:
No to Vaccine Mandates.
No to Vaccine Passports.
No to Vaccinating Healthy Children.
No to Censorship.
No to Limits on Reasonable Debate.
Dr. Robert Malone explained the purpose of the rally: “This is not about being anti-vaccines; it’s about being anti-mandates, and our hope is that we bring people together. People from every walk of life, every party, every religion, every ethnic background…The thing that we can agree on is personal liberty and the right of people to make their own choice.”
2. REPRESENTATIVES GAETZ AND GREENE HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE ON ANNIVERSARY OF JANUARY 6: Matt Gaetz said, “Congresswoman Greene and I are not here to celebrate January 6. We are not here to obsess about it, but we are here to expose the truth, to ask key questions…who animated the violence, the extent to which the federal government may have been involved. We know this: January 6 last year wasn’t an insurrection. No one has been charged with insurrection. No one has been charged with treason. But it may very well have been a “fed-surrection.”
3. PROTESTS IN EUROPE: More than 100,000 protested in France. For two days in a row, thousands in Austria marched against COVID tyranny. “They are afraid of us,” said one protestor. Thousands marched in Germany, with over 13,000 in the city of Hamburg alone. Thousands marched in Brussels. Romanian MEP Cristian Terheș said, “I spoke to a large, peaceful crowd in Brussels zealously committed to bodily autonomy and personal freedom, and who clearly want an end to draconian and irrational lockdown measures imposed by corrupt and power hungry governments all across Europe.”
4. BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA STRIKE DOWN VACCINE PASSPORTS: In Bosnia Herzegovina, lawyer and President of the Bosnian party Mirnes Ajanović defeated vaccine passports in a lawsuit before the Bosnian Supreme Court.
5. PRO-LIFE BILL IN FLORIDA: In Florida, Sen. Kelli Stargel and Rep. Erin Grall filed a bill that would make abortion illegal after 15 weeks.
6. BRAZIL PRESIDENT BLASTS VACCINE: Jair Bolsonaro has not been vaccinated and said his 11-year-old daughter will not be vaccinated either. “The vaccine doesn’t guarantee you can’t get the virus, the vaccine doesn’t guarantee you can get the virus,” Bolsonaro stated. “Just as it doesn’t say anything about whether you’re safe from dying or not. Last year, we had a Brazilian singer who died after getting a second dose of Coronavac (vaccine).”
7. CENSORS CANNOT STOP DR. ROBERT MALONE: Zero Hedge notes, “Interestingly, [Joe] Rogan has become something of a key workaround to the universal mainstream media censorship. While Malone lost 512,000 followers on Twitter when they suspended his account, it’s rumored his interview with Rogan has garnered some 50 MILLION views across alternative free-speech platforms.”
8. MINNESOTA LEAVES NSBA: Minnesota became the 19th state to leave the National School Boards Association over the intimidation of the Biden Administration.
9. FDA ORDERED TO RELEASE ALL PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE DATA: The FDA must now release the data at a rate of 55,000 pages per month, instead of 500 pages per month. Attorney Aaron Siri, who litigated the case, said, “This is a great win for transparency and removes one of the strangleholds federal ‘health’ authorities have had on the data needed for independent scientists to offer solutions and address serious issues with the current vaccine program.
10. FILIBUSTER AND BIDEN’S POLL NUMBERS: Senators Manchin and Sinema will not vote to abolish the filibuster. A new Quinnipiac University poll puts Biden’s approval rating at 33% and his disapproval rate at 53%.
11. MAJORITY OF AMERICANS DO NOT BELIEVE JANUARY 6 LIES: Breitbart reports, “CBS News has been taking flack for burying a YouGov poll showing a majority of Americans believe the January 6 Capitol Hill riot resulted from a “protest that went too far” rather than a coordinated insurrection.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
The Solid Rock by Edward Mote
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.