It is not difficult to imagine the angry mob that crucified Jesus anymore. Boiling with demonic venom, screaming profanities, and demanding the right to kill, they continue today to wage their timeless war on God. The media has live-streamed the vehement mob for all to see, most recently in unthinkable scenes of women rioting for the “right” to murder their own children.
Do you see these horrific evils as attacks on your own beloved Lord and Friend Jesus? And knowing Jesus, who said “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life” (John 14:6), will you be more loyal than ever to Him?
We encourage you to read aloud the words of Jesus, and also the countless stories of those who made history and courageously lived and died so that others would know their Savior. They served their Lord faithfully wherever God placed them, and their Christian impact transformed individuals and cultures.
If you feel fearful as evil appears to be advancing, take comfort that this loving Jesus is with you, day by day, that your godly influence is desperately needed, and that your courageous faithfulness will be rewarded by Him.
1. PETER NAVARRO COMPARES J6 COMMITTEE TO STALIN’S SHOW TRIALS: The January 6 select committee is made up of seven Democrats and two RINO Republicans, Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL). In July 2021, Pelosi took the “unprecedented” step of kicking Representatives Jim Banks (R-IN) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) off of the commission, replacing them with Cheney and Kinzinger. The committee’s first hearing is airing on prime-time television and is being theatrically produced by a former ABC News executive director. The Washington Post reports that the committee’s first hearing will “focus on far-right groups” and “will feature two witnesses: an injured Capitol police officer and a documentary filmmaker.” Unsurprisingly, the Committee will not be hearing from documentary filmmakers who have real facts, such as David Sumrall (Righting History) and Nick Searcy (Capitol Punishment). Ed. Note: for more, see the featured video interview with David Sumrall.
The Rothschild-funded Economist claims that the public hearings are even more important than the Teapot Dome scandal probe (1923), the Watergate hearings (1973), the McCarthy hearings (1954), and the Iran-Contra hearings (1987)…combined. One analyst notes that some lawmakers “will use their highly produced prime-time broadcast to reintroduce abolishing the electoral college, overhaul the Electoral Count Act, pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, and the For the People Act…” Hillary Clinton said, “The people involved in the criminal conspiracy to overturn the will of America’s voters—which culminated in the attempted coup of January 6—must be held accountable.”
Former Trump advisor Peter Navarro was arrested by the FBI after he filed a lawsuit against the J6 Committee, and only one day after he vowed to impeach Biden. In a scathing commentary, Navarro wrote, “The June hearings that begin this week will effectively be the committee’s opening argument in support of a trumped up, Stalin-like criminal case against Donald Trump; and it is high time that our judicial branch puts a stop to the committee’s gross violations of the separation of powers.” On June 9, leading Michigan Republican gubernatorial candidate Ryan Kelley was arrested and charged with participating in the Capitol breach, despite the fact that Kelley did not even enter the Capitol building.
At this link are five important questions The Federalist states will not be answered by the partisan committee.
2. SQUEEZING THE SECOND AMENDMENT: New York passed ten gun control bills, including an expanded red flag law, social media regulations, body armor bans, and raising the age to purchase semiautomatic rifles from 18 to 21. The U.S. House passed several gun control bills, including the misnamed “Protecting Our Kids Act.” The White House brought in Uvalde, Texas, native and actor Matthew McConaughey to emotionally tell the stories of the 19 kids and two teachers killed in Uvalde and to “make their loss of life matter” by increasing gun control.
Ed. Note: Here are two sets of statistics that McConaughey, Biden, and other gun grabbers refuse to discuss: “In 2020, one out of every 1,000 young Black males (15–34) was shot and killed” (Johns Hopkins). “3,595 black people were murdered in 2019. But in 2020 [the year of lawlessness and Black Lives Matter], 5,839 black people were murdered” (Daniel Greenfield).
3. LEFTIST POLITICAL VIOLENCE ON THE RISE: A survey from the leftist Southern Poverty Law Center found that 44 percent of Americans (53% of Republicans and 39% of Democrats) believe the country is heading for civil war. One in five individuals “somewhat approved” of assassinating politicians who were “harming the country.”
A 26-year-old California man was arrested with a handgun outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home and said that he had planned to kill the justice as a way of protesting against the leaked Dobbs draft and Kavanaugh’s consideration of lessening gun restrictions. In Michigan, a man entered the home of retired judge John Roemer and killed him.
Pro-abortion terrorists who had already targeted dozens of churches and pregnancy centers fire-bombed a pro-life pregnancy center in Buffalo, New York. Leftist domestic terrorists who had been facing 30 years in prison for rioting during the “mostly peaceful” George Floyd protests, will get less than two.
Ed. Note: Have leftists ever incited violence? In March 2020, Senate Democratic Majority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened, “I want to tell you, Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Gorsuch, you have unleashed a whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”
4. GEORGE SOROS PROSECUTORS REPRESENT 1 IN 5 AMERICANS: The Washington Examiner reports, “Sky-high campaign donations from liberal anti-police billionaire George Soros and his groups have helped to elect 75 ‘social justice’ prosecutors in whose cities jailings have plummeted and crime has surged, according to a new report provided to Secrets. In a 17-page report compiled by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, a decade of spending has put Soros prosecutors in enough big cities that they represent 1 in 5 people, or about 72 million. That includes about half of America’s 50 most populous cities and counties where 40% of U.S. homicides occur.”
Ed. Note: If leftists truly cared about keeping Americans safe (which they don’t), they wouldn’t wage war on police (like Joe Biden) or lessen the penalty for major gun crimes (like Justin Trudeau). They would also stop George Soros from funding easy-on-crime prosecutors.
5. DHS RELEASES NEW TERROR BULLETIN: The Department of Homeland Security issued a new terror threat bulletin warning that extremist and conspiratorial online forums are encouraging more mass shootings. The DHS said that these forums have also “seized on the event to attempt to spread disinformation and incite grievances, including claims it was a government-staged event meant to advance gun control measures.” The threat assessment expires after the November midterms. The DHS says that the immigration crisis and the upcoming Dobbs decision could inspire more attacks.
6. “PRIDE MONTH” SPANS THE GLOBE: 7,000 Israelis marched last week in the Jerusalem Pride parade. In 2019, more than 250,000 people from all over the world attended the Tel Aviv Pride parade. Joel C. Rosenberg observes, “Indeed, Israeli’s political culture has largely embraced the gay community and ignored the teachings of the Hebrew Bible.”
The country of Thailand held its first official Pride parade in Bangkok. A leading Norwegian feminist faces up to three years in prison for criticizing a trans activist group.
Pride is sweeping the church as well. Delegates of the Mennonite Church USA, the largest Mennonite denomination in America, voted to permit pastors to perform “same-sex weddings.” Delegates also voted to remove church guidelines that define “homosexual, extramarital and premarital sexual activity” as sinful and immoral. This comes as 70 Methodist churches disaffiliated with the United Methodist Church over LGBT issues.
In the name of “inclusivity,” Britain’s National Health Service has dropped the word “woman” from its main online pages on ovarian, womb, and cervical cancers. The BBC changed the testimony of a rape victim to avoid “misgendering” the accused rapist, a biological male who calls himself a woman.
Pizza Hut is using its longstanding book club to promote drag queens to pre-kindergarten children.
7. AMERICA’S WOKE MILITARY GOES ALL OUT FOR PRIDE: The U.S. Marine Corps embraced the LGBTQ community by distributing a picture of rainbow bullets on a helmet. The New American reports, “The U.S. Armed Services are not the only target of the Biden administration’s ‘Pride’ obsession, of course. Every federal agency and Cabinet office has instituted similar LGBTQ+ propaganda campaigns.” Joe Biden launched the month-long crusade with a presidential “Proclamation on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, And Intersex Pride Month, 2022.”
Not surprisingly, after embracing wokeness and unconstitutional vaccine mandates, the U.S. Military is struggling to meet its recruitment goals. Experts say that the military’s new Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) undermines combat training and readiness.
8. GLOBALISTS RUSH TO VACCINATE MORE PEOPLE: Disregarding heart inflammation concerns, FDA advisors recommended the use of Novavax’s Covid-19 vaccine. Before the FDA even authorized the shot, the Biden Administration released 10 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines for children under 5.
According to the World Economic Forum, “6 themes at Davos 2022…define what happens next.” Theme #4 states, “Preparing for the next pandemic requires ending health disparities.” To that end, Pfizer (who sought to keep the devastating results of their Covid vaccine trial secret for 75 years) announced it was offering 45 lower-income countries Covid vaccines on a not-for-profit basis. Only 13% of people are vaccinated for Covid-19 in these countries. Pfizer also joined partners to launch an “Accord for a Healthier World” at Davos.
Dr. Steve Kirsch explains, “Surveys show that the COVID vaccines have killed more people in just 18 months than all 70+ vaccines combined have over 32 years.” The Children’s Health Defense reports, “Studies suggest a link between an incurable and fatal prion disease known as Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and COVID-19 vaccines.” The latest data from the CDC’s VAERS database reports 28,714 deaths and 236,767 serious injuries following Covid vaccinations.
The U.K. Daily Mail released an article titled, “Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome – as doctors seek answers through a new national register.” The Daily Mail failed to ask if the sudden deaths could have been caused by Covid vaccines.
9. LEFTISTS OPENLY PRAISE INFLATION: In a highly revealing interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that the Biden Administration wants to use high inflation as a means to take over household expenses and increase “equity” via federal handouts. Writing in the New York Times, lifestyle journalist Annaliese Griffin argued, “Inflation has the potential to drive welcome change for the planet if Americans think differently about the way they eat. Climate change has motivated some to eat less resource-intensive meat and more vegetables, grains, and legumes, but this movement has not reached the scale necessary to bring needed change—yet.”
10. CREDIT UNIONS AND BANKING GROUPS WARN AGAINST “CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY”: Pam Martens and Russ Martens summarize, “Credit union and banking trade groups have released a joint letter to the chair and ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee, warning of ‘devastating consequences’ if the Federal Reserve moves forward with a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).”
In a recent report, the globalist Bank for International Settlements concluded that cryptocurrencies “can’t fulfill the role of money.” This report follows a May report from the BIS predicting the rise of CBDCs.
11. CLIMATE MADNESS IN NEW ZEALAND AND THE UK: A British startup company, Zelp, was given an award for developing a bovine mask by a group co-founded by the Prince of Wales. The mask is supposed to combat methane emitted by rumination. New Zealand plans to combat greenhouse gas emissions by taxing methane belchings on 10 million cattle and 26 million sheep.
Scientists in the U.K. are testing out bug diets on school children. “We want the children to think about alternative proteins as real things for now, rather than just as foods for the future, so trying some of these foods is central to the research,” said Cardiff University professor Christopher Bear.
Ed. Note: In 2017, the World Economic Forum predicted that by 2030, meat would be a treat rather than a staple. But don’t expect global elites to change their diets anytime soon. Bill Gates has said that his favorite food is a hamburger.
12. MEXICO CALLS FOR NORTH AMERICAN SUPERSTATE: From 2005 to 2009, President George W. Bush sought to merge Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. into an EU-style “Security and Prosperity Partnership.” Though the initiative was dropped after pushback, Mexico is now calling for a new continental superstate to bring North and South America closer together economically. At a recent press conference, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said, “I will go in July to visit [President Joe Biden] at the White House, and I want to discuss with him the issue of the integration of all America. My position is that, just as how the European community was created…we have to do that in America.”
13: TRUMP’S TWO BAD DECISIONS: First, Donald Trump’s Truth Social permanently suspended prominent Covid vaccine critic Dr. Sherri Tenpenny for violating their terms of service. Second, Donald Trump endorsed establishment House Republican Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, despite McCarthy’s previous efforts to get Trump to resign following January 6.
14. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- The Biden Adminstration invoked the Defense Production Act to push the green agenda.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says that looming economic “storm clouds” could break into a “hurricane.” Goldman Sachs President John Waldron says, “This is among – if not the most – complex, dynamic environments I’ve ever seen in my career.”
- Lifeway Research found that 53% of Christians have shared the gospel with a friend in the past six months, but only 30% have done so with a stranger. A shocking 66% of Christians say they are not familiar with any methods for sharing the gospel.
- Private jets (including those owned by global elites) will be exempt from the E.U.’s new climate change tax.
- China’s birth rate has dropped to 1.15. China is projected to lose half of its population by 2100.
- The National Pulse reveals that Dr. Anthony Fauci was given a $10 million monkeypox grant shortly before monkeypox began to spread globally.
- Shanghai, China, will once again lock down tens of millions of people for mass Covid testing.
- Over 220,000 illegal immigrants were apprehended at the Southern Border in May.
- The Muslim call to prayer has arrived in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Walmart (which sells products made in China with slave labor) pulled Chaokoh coconut milk following claims that it used forced monkey labor.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. OKLAHOMA’S PRO-LIFE LAW SAVES LIVES: The state’s largest abortion mill, Tulsa Women’s Clinic (which aborted nearly 5,000 unborn babies last year), is no longer murdering babies. Oklahoma’s other abortion mills have also stopped. Life News reports, “Pro-life advocates are working to expand support services for these women through pregnancy centers, maternity homes, adoption agencies, medical assistance programs, and more. They also are offering to help abortion workers quit and find good jobs that actually help people.”
2. LOUISIANA PROTECTS WOMEN’S SPORTS: Louisiana men can no longer compete in women’s sports by pretending to be female. Democrat Governor John Bel Edwards opposed the law but refused to sign or veto it, knowing that he would simply be overridden if he did so. Gene Mills, President of Louisiana Family Forum, said, “The idea of biological men competing against women instinctively runs contrary to what Louisiana values. So it wasn’t difficult to put together bipartisan support from Democrats, independents, African-Americans, and Spanish communities across the board.”
3. SOROS-FUNDED ATTORNEY OUSTED IN SAN FRANCISCO: Over 60% of San Francisco residents voted to remove Chesa Boudin, a Democrat, in a special recall election. The Epoch Times reports, “Boudin, a former public defender backed by leftwing billionaire George Soros, came under fire for failed progressive criminal-justice reform policies that have led to a sharp increase in drug overdose deaths, homelessness, and thefts, including smash-and-grab robberies, car burglaries, shoplifting, and other property crimes.”
4. RITTENHOUSE GOING AFTER FACEBOOK FOR DEFAMATION: Kyle Rittenhouse has hired Todd McMurtry, the attorney who successfully brought defamation lawsuits against CNN, NBC Universal, and the Washington Post (which were settled out of court) on behalf of high school student Nicholas Sandmann. McMurtry said there are probably 10 to 15 solid cases against “large defendants.”
5. BLUE STATES CONTINUE TO LOSE POPULATION: 2020 saw five states – New York, Illinois, California, Massachusetts, and New Jersey – suffer net losses in population, along with significant losses in tax revenue. New York saw a net loss of almost 250,000 and $19.5 billion in income (2.5% of the state’s adjusted gross income). California lost 263,000 residents and $17.8 billion in income. Illinois lost 101,000 residents and $8.5 billion of income.
By contrast, Florida, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and South Carolina saw the greatest gains in residents and income in 2020.
6. RAND PAUL PROPOSES BALANCED BUDGET WITH TRILLIONS IN SPENDING CUTS: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) released a new bill that would produce a $65.8 billion surplus by 2027 and cut spending by $4.2 trillion over five years. Paul said, “Five years ago, we could balance our budget with a freeze in spending. Not cut anything. Since then, our debt has skyrocketed to $30 trillion, with $2 trillion just from this past year. We cannot keep ignoring this problem at the expense of taxpayers, and my budget will put our nation on track to solve this crisis that Congress created.”
7. CANADIAN STORES SELL OUT OF HANDGUNS: Breitbart reports, “Gun stores in Canada have seen handguns fly off the shelves, with many selling out altogether after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced gun control legislation freezing all pistol purchases.”
8. PETER MCCULLOUGH AND JOHN LEAKE RELEASE NEW BOOK: Crime writer John Leake teamed up with Dr. Peter McCullough to write a now-released book, “The Courage to Face COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization and Death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex.” Learn more here.
9. MISSOURI LAW PROTECTS IVERMECTIN AND HCQ: The Kansas City Star reports, “Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Tuesday signed into law a bill that bars pharmacists from questioning doctors who prescribe the controversial off-label drugs ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.”
10. ELON MUSK AGAIN CALLS FOR RELEASE OF EPSTEIN CLIENT LIST: The world’s richest man tweeted a meme depicting the Epstein/Maxwell list as one thing that people will never see, along with unicorns, dragons, and dinosaurs. Musk wrote, “Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares. Doesn’t that seem odd?”
11. SOUTH KOREANS PRAY FOR REVIVAL IN AMERICA: CBN News notes, “Twenty one teams of intercessors arrived in the States this week on the 49th anniversary of Billy Graham’s historic 1973 crusade in Seoul, which drew more than 3 million people.” 240 South Korean Christians blanketed 20 cities across America, including Miami, Florida, and Bellingham, Washington, praying for mass revival and healing. Pastor Jae Choon Choi of Seoul’s Kwangmyung Church said, “Just as the first missionaries from the United States came to our nation and spread the fire of the gospel, we want to bring that fire back to America.”
12. “HOMESCHOOL AWAKENING” TO HIT THEATRES JUNE 13TH AND 14TH: CBN News summarizes, “The Homeschool Awakening documents some 17 different families from all kinds of backgrounds. Some of the children are opening businesses, others are traveling the country with their parents and siblings, and still others are doing things like getting their pilot’s license at age 17.” Kirk Cameron stated,” We want our children to understand who they are, who God is, their place in the world, why they’re here.” To find a theater showing near you, click here.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
We Would See Jesus By Anna B. Warner
We would see Jesus, for the shadows lengthen
Across this little landscape of our life.
We would see Jesus, our weak faith to strengthen,
For the last weariness, the final strife.
We would see Jesus, the great rock foundation
Whereon our feet were set with sovreign grace!
Nor life nor death, with all their agitation,
Can thence remove us, if we see His face.
We would see Jesus; other lights are paling,
Which for long years we have rejoiced to see.
The blessings of our pilgrimage are failing;
We would not mourn them, for we go to Thee!
We would see Jesus: this is all we’re needing;
Strength, joy, and willingness come with the sight.
We would see Jesus, dying, risen, pleading;
Then welcome day, and farewell, mortal night!