The ancient Chinese general and military strategist Sun Tzu once wrote, “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” This week’s Behind the Scenes interview with Trevor Loudon exposes the history, ideology, and strategy of the world Communist revolution. Only those who understand themselves, and their enemy are prepared to successfully wage war against tyranny.
1. TRUDEAU DECLARES A DICTATORSHIP: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (who formerly expressed praise for deceased Cuban dictator Fidel Castro and China’s regime) declared an “Emergency Declaration,” giving himself “sweeping powers” to deal with the peaceful protestors. Trudeau’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland threatened to freeze truckers’ bank accounts under Canada’s “anti-money laundering and terrorist financing rules” and to suspend insurance on their trucks. TD Bank has already frozen two bank accounts holding $1.4 million in support of the “Freedom Convoy.” According to Bloomberg, Trudeau is also ordering “banks, investment firms, credit unions, loan companies, securities dealers, fundraising platforms, insurance companies, and fraternal benefit societies” (essentially, every part of the financial system) to freeze the accounts of anyone attending or supporting an “illegal protest” and report all such individuals to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police or Canada’s intelligence service.
Trudeau, who marched with BLM and did nothing when 50 Canadian churches were burned down last year, asserted, “We are not limiting people’s freedom of speech.”
2. GIVE/SEND/GO HACKER MAY HAVE BEEN LINKED TO INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: Aubrey Cottle, a hacker who allegedly previously worked for the FBI, INTERPOL, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), claimed responsibility for hacking GiveSendGo and for releasing the names of donors.
3. TRUDEAU’S HENCHMEN CRACK DOWN: The lead organizers of the Canadian Freedom Convoy, Chris Barber and Tamara Lich, have both been arrested. Ottawa police are threatening truckers with arrest and possible seizure of vehicles if they do not leave Ottawa immediately. The notice reads, “You must leave the area now. Anyone blocking streets, or assisting others in the blocking [of] streets, is committing a criminal offense and may be arrested.”
4. MEDIA LIES ABOUT CANADIAN TRUCKERS: NPR previously fawned over BLM but now says that there is an “Extremist Core” of Canadian truckers. The CFR’s Foreign Affairs says, “The Truckers’ Protests Have Opened the Door for the Radical Right…It is not hard to see shades of the United States’ January 6 insurrection.” CBC media has called “freedom” a “far right concept.”
5. CONDEMNATIONS TO TRUDEAU’S DICTATORSHIP: The Canadian Civil Liberties Association harshly condemned the move and is now suing the Trudeau Administration. Bill Maher says that Trudeau sounds like Hitler. Tucker Carlson commented, “Justin Trudeau suspended democracy and declared Canada a dictatorship…So let’s be clear. This is a defining moment in the history of Canada, in the history of the English speaking west. The Emergencies Act is Martial Law.”
Leo Hohmann writes, “This should be a lesson for all Americans and citizens of other Western nations. Trudeau is obviously not the person in charge of making such drastic decisions, no more than Biden is in charge here in Washington, D.C., or Macron is in charge in Paris or Johnson in London. None of Trudeau’s actions should be viewed as that of a national leader. He is simply implementing the tactics he learned at WEF founder Klaus Schwab’s Young Global Leaders program, from which he is a graduate.”
Another writer commented, “The WEF has invested millions of dollars in their puppet and…if he fails, they will be back at the start. It’s not Trudeau’s choice to resign or try to stay. It is the decision of the World Economic Forum (WEF). This is a crucial decision that will affect the whole world.”
“This is not a battle for Canada alone, it is a battle for the world. This is the first domino of corruption, and if it falls, the whole plan of the WEF fails because all the corrupt dominoes will fall if they are removed from power. Leaving them in power is really just a short respite for the people. Frankly, the WEF cannot afford for Trudeau to resign. If he falls, Biden falls, Australia falls, New Zealand falls, and all of Europe falls. Then the rest of the world joins in. They are all watching.”
Ed. Note: For more on this significant event, please see this week’s selected articles.
6. IS ANOTHER VIRUS ON THE WAY?: Natural News reports, “Former Hong Kong virologist and CCP whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who was right all along about the gain-of-function origins of SARS-CoV-2, has publicly alleged that the CCP and PLA are releasing a new, engineered bioweapon onto athletes and participants at the Beijing Olympic Games. This deliberate release, says Dr. Yan, is timed to infect participants from dozens of countries around the world who will then unknowingly transport hemorrhagic fever to their home countries, unleashing another wave of a global pandemic.”
7. FEDERAL RESERVE STILL EXPLORING DIGITAL DOLLAR: The Washington Post reports, “Some members of the Federal Reserve are continuing to explore the launch of its own digital dollar, as the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston on Thursday unveiled its first attempt at designing an electronic form of cash.”
Ed. Note: Global elites have long wanted a Central Bank Digital Currency to control all transactions.
8. DR. MALONE REVEALS FINANCIAL INTEREST BEHIND SPOTIFY CENSORSHIP: Dr. Robert Malone revealed that Spotify’s largest stakeholder, Ballie Gifford and Company, is also the largest shareholder in Moderna. The Tennessee Star’s Peter D’Abrosca crunched the numbers and found that Ballie Gifford owns 22 million shares of Spotify stock, valued at more than $22 billion, along with 46 million Moderna shares, valued at over $11.6 billion). In total, Ballie Gifford manages almost half a trillion dollars.
9. REMINGTON SHELLS OUT $73 MILLION TO SANDY HOOK VICTIMS: CNN reports, “The families of five children and four adults killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting have reached a $73 million settlement with the now-bankrupt gun manufacturer Remington and its four insurers, the plaintiffs’ attorneys said Tuesday.” Some are calling it a “landmark, historic victory.”
Ed. note: The settlement is historic and worrisome, as this marks the first time that a gun manufacturer has been held liable for a shooting instead of the person that pulled the trigger. Leftists believe that this approach is the best path forward at eliminating gun manufacturers.
10. FDA EXECUTIVE OFFICER CHRISTOPHER COLE REVEALS ANNUAL BOOSTER PLAN: Project Veritas caught Cole saying, “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ’cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.” Cole also said, “Biden wants to innoculate as many people as possible.” Speaking of pharmaceutical companies, Cole revealed, “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations… It’ll be a recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring, if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
11. HOW WELL DO COVID VACCINES WORK?: The Daily Exposé reports, “Australia is very much in the midst of a “Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated, with 9 in every 10 Covid cases and hospitalizations, and 8 in every 10 deaths between November 26, 2021 and January 15, 2022 recorded as being among the triple/double vaccinated population.” Around 2,222 Massachusetts residents have died after being fully vaccinated. And a whopping 440,888 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for Covid-19 despite being fully vaccinated.
12. POLITICIZED SCIENCE: Anthony Fauci claims that lifting Covid vaccine and masks mandate had nothing to do with “politics,” despite a recent poll revealing that 70% of American support lifting restrictions and moving on with life. Jennifer Reuben of the Washington Post claims, “Biden is winning the war against covid. Is anyone noticing?”
13. PACEMAKER SALES AND POST-VACCINATION CANCER RATES EXPLODE: Natural News reports, “Cardiac pacemaker sales are exploding around the world as economists project more than half a billion dollars growth in the next three years, with North America capturing at least 30 percent of that market.” Dr. Steve Kirsch writes, “If I had a dollar for every person who has related a story about a friend whose cancer was in remission before the COVID jabs, then became uncontrollable shortly after the jab, I could retire…” Alex Berenson writes, “New research turns up yet more potential mRNA vaccine dangers.” Among other dangers, “Vaccine-generated spike protein circulates in the blood and vaccine mRNA persists for months in lymph nodes.”
14. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?: Oath Keepers defense attorney Jonathan Moseley is suing to release over 14,000 hours of video footage from January 6. Moseley wrote, “Having seen the documents and records under the court’s protective order, Jonathon Moseley can testify and affirm, and hereby does so, that there is no valid reason for the documents and records to be withheld from the public.”
15. GOLDMAN SACHS SEES PRICES OF GOLD AND FOOD RISING: Goldman Sachs analyst Jeffrey Currie believes gold prices could hit $2,150 within 12 months. Goldman Sachs economists state, “The stage has been set for further substantial increases in retail food prices this year.”
16. THE NEW PERSECUTION EMERGING IN THE WEST: The trial wrapped up for Paivi Rasanen, a Finnish member of parliament who was charged with “hate crimes” for sharing Bible verses on Twitter that disagreed with LGBTQ ideology. A verdict is expected in March. The Family Research Council writes, “This case has not only turned out to be one of the biggest religious freedom cases in Europe, but globally.”
Life Site News reports, “The U.S. House of Representatives this week passed a bill that would allow the Biden administration to sanction foreign individuals who oppose LGBT ideology. The so-called Global Respect Act (GRA) cleared the House in a 227-206 vote Wednesday, with six Republicans joining all Democrats in support.
17. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- Mike Lindell’s bank, Heartland Financial’s Minnesota Bank & Trust, is shutting down his accounts.
- The Biden Administration is forcing U.S. citizens stuck in Ukraine to get their Covid vaccination before exiting for Poland.
- The CDC reveals that America’s fertility rate now stands at 1.61 children per woman, down from 2.11 in 2006.
- Life Site News reports, “Bills filed in at least 16 states would ban sterilizing transgender drugs and surgeries for children, but few are advancing amid resistance from Republican leaders. There are already around 20 active bills this year that would crack down on the practices, nearing past records in 2021 and 2020.”
- The Defender notes, “BlackRock and Vanguard don’t just benefit from sales of COVID vaccines. As it turns out, they also have ownership stakes in technology companies developing vaccine passports and digital wallets.”
- Stefan Dräger, CEO of major German medical manufacturer Dräger, said, “Anyone who refuses vaccination must forgo treatment in the hospital.”
- The Taliban is conducting door-to-door searches for Christians in Afghanistan.
- Despite selling over 900,000 copies, RFK, Jr.’s new bestselling book has been practically ignored by the mainstream media.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. MORE VACCINE MANDATE AND COVID RESTRICTIONS DROPPED: Washington, D.C., has dropped its vaccine mandate for businesses. The cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul have dropped their vaccine mandates as well. In a dramatic u-turn, Austria is scuttling all “Corona Apartheid” restrictions by March 5. Switzerland will lift most restrictions. Ontario Premier Doug Ford says the province will lift all restrictions on March 1.
2. TRUCKERS RESPOND TO TRUDEAU’S EMERGENCY DECLARATION: One trucker committed to staying even after being suspended from his company. Another trucker, Edward Martyrosya, said, “The more they are trying to put us to the corner, the more we are willing to stand our ground.” Trucker Csaba Vizi responded, “I think it’s wonderful. I’ll tell you why: because even more Canadians who have been looking at the whole thing passively from their home, their couch…they might want to wake up and stand up with us.”
3. FREEDOM CONVOY VOWS TO REMAIN IN OTTAWA: Freedom Convoy organizer Tamara Lich said, “We are not afraid. In fact, every time the government decides to further suspend our civil liberties, our resolve strengthens, and the importance of our mission becomes clearer. We will remain peaceful, but planted on Parliament Hill until the mandates are decisively ended. We recognize that there is a democratic process within which change occurs. We have never stepped outside of that process, nor do we intend to.”
4. GOVERNORS AND PREMIERS URGE BIDEN AND TRUDEAU TO REINSTATE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR TRUCKERS: The Epoch Times reports, “Sixteen governors [from Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and Wyoming] and two Canadian premiers [Alberta Premier Jason Kenney, Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe] on Wednesday urged President Joe Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to reinstate COVID-19 vaccination exemptions for cross-border truckers.”
5. PUBLIC OPINION SWINGS: Thanks to the Freedom truckers, 64 percent of Canadians want all COVID restrictions to end. 56 percent of all Canadians believe that it is time to stop “pressuring those who refuse to get vaccinated.” Protests in Canada are also supported by a strong majority of Americans.
6. ISRAELI FREEDOM CONVOY BEGINS: The Epoch Times reports, “Thousands of Israeli protesters have joined a Canadian-inspired ‘Freedom Convoy’ on Monday, with vehicles flying Israeli and Canadian flags while driving along the main highway linking Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.”
7. MASSIVE AUSTRALIAN PROTEST: Between 500,000 and 1 million Australians protested vaccine mandates, in what has been called the “largest gathering in Australian history.”
8. PREPPING GOES MAINSTREAM: Zero Hedge notes, “Prepping is become mainstream and not as much ‘fringe’ as it was perceived just a few years ago. This is a symptom of people losing trust in government and corporations. The evolution of thought for consumers is to break away from the matrix, buy land in a rural community with a decent internet connection and grow food and hunt.”
9. #1 WORLD TENNIS PLAYER NOVAK DJOKOVIC WILL NOT TAKE VACCINE: Djokovic signaled that he would skip Grand Slam tournaments before he would take the Covid-19 injection. Djokovic told the BBC, “I was never against vaccination. But I’ve always supported the freedom to choose what you put in your body.”
10. MIKE LINDELL DONATE PILLOWS TO CANADIAN TRUCKERS: Mike Lindell is donating thousands of pillows to Canadian truckers. “I don’t know if they’ll let us into Canada, but we’re gonna try and get pillows to all of them,” he added. “Our voices are getting out there, and things are getting done to get this—to fight the evil. I mean, it’s just unreal.”
11. BRAZIL PRESIDENT WANTS TO PASS LAWS COMBATTING COMMUNISM: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro wants to pass laws combatting communism. Bolsonaro wrote, “[I]t is our wish that other organizations that promote ideologies…such as communism, be reached and combated by our laws.”
12. ARIZONA ATTORNEY GENERAL CALLS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AN “INVASION”: Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich issued a landmark legal opinion classifying the immigration crisis as an illegal “invasion.” Brnovich wrote, “The federal government’s failure to secure the border and protect Arizona from invasion is dangerous and unprecedented.”
13. FORMER LESBIAN/TRANSGENDER FINDS CHRIST: Arianna Armour, a former lesbian and transgender, has repented and come to Christ. She is sharing her transformation with millions on social media. Arianna said, “I don’t believe you can be LGBTQ and a Christian. Because a Christian is not somebody who just says, ‘I believe.’ A Christian actually lives it out. A Christian is a disciple of Jesus Christ.”
14. TENNESSEE AND TEXAS SUPPORT LIFE: The state of Texas has assigned $100 million of taxpayer money to support pro-life ministries over the next two years. Life Site News reports, “Tennessee state House lawmakers have advanced a resolution to fly flags at half-staff on January 22 each year in memory of the tens of millions unborn babies who have been killed in abortions under Roe v. Wade.”
15. SOUTH CAROLINA GREENLIGHTS IVERMECTIN, HCQ, TEXAS SUES BIDEN ADMIN: South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson issued a new legal opinion allowing doctors to prescribe hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and other off-label drugs to treat Covid-19. The State of Texas is suing the Biden Administration’s Transportation Mask Mandate.
16. ANOTHER BLOW TO PENNSYLVANIA’S MAIL-IN VOTING LAW: The Epoch Times reports, “A Pennsylvania state court on Wednesday delivered another blow to the state’s universal mail-in ballot law by issuing an order that a previous ruling rendering the law null can take effect starting in March.”
17. US FREEDOM CONVOY GEARS UP: The Epoch Times reports, “A trucker-led convoy will kick off on February 23 from the Barstow area in California, and head eastbound toward the capital of the constitutional republic—Washington D.C.—to peacefully protest to end the federal government’s emergency powers declared since March 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and restore freedoms protected by the Constitution…The large convoy goes by the name ‘The People’s Convoy’ and will be non-partisan and cross-cultural in nature.”
18. LOS ANGELES RAMS MVP GLORIFIES CHRIST: Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl MVP Cooper Kupp said, “You will find that you are most fulfilled, you’ll find the most joy when you are specifically rooted in His purpose for you. My motivation coming into every single day is to run the race in such a way as to honor God and the talents that He has given me.” Cooper’s wife, Anna Marie, instagrammed this: “We have prayed for a season to glorify our Savior Jesus Christ.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
O Jesus I Have Promised By John E. Bode
O Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me, my Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle if Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway if Thou wilt be my Guide.
Oh, let me hear Thee speaking in accents clear and still,
I dare not trust my judgment: Thy way shall be my will;
Oh, speak to reassure me, to hasten or control;
Oh, speak, and help me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.
O Jesus, Thou hast promised to all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory there shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end—
Oh, give me grace to follow, my Master and my Friend.
Oh, let me see Thy footprints, and in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly is in Thy strength alone;
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me, uphold me to the end;
And then in Heav’n receive me, my Savior and my Friend.