As we grieve with families in Texas over the recent tragedy, may we be mindful of how much we need each other in our communities, families and churches. Often Christians are at odds over superficial doctrines, differences, and denominations but as a seasoned missionary once said, “It’s amazing how little things that divide Christians at home are forgotten here.” In his last hours with His disciples before the cross, Christ reminded them, “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another” (John 13:35). As we seek to rebuild the broken down walls in our nation today, may we value truth, fellowship and love for one another.
1. ANOTHER TRAGIC MASS SHOOTING HITS AMERICA: Eighteen-year-old Salvador Ramos brutally shot and killed 19 school children and two school teachers in a school in Uvalde, Texas. Police waited outside the building for up to one hour before entering to subdue the shooter, saying they were cautious because “they could’ve been shot.” Even mainstream MSN reports that police went inside the building to get their out own kids rather than engaging with the shooter. Parents were reportedly restrained from going inside.
In response, President Biden said the Second Amendment is “not absolute” and demanded, “I am sick and tired of it. We have to act. And don’t tell me we can’t have an impact on this carnage.” Former President Obama said, “Nearly ten years after Sandy Hook — and ten days after Buffalo…it’s long past time for action, any kind of action.” Unsurprisingly, the Communist Party USA’s People’s World echoed key DNC gun control talking points.
Some Republicans (including McConnell, Cornyn, Rounds, and Graham) are discussing a gun control deal with Democrats.
Ed. Note: Background checks are already required for purchasing many guns. When leftists say they want “universal background” checks, they really mean a national gun registry that would keep track of every gun. History proves that gun registries always lead to gun confiscation. Gun grabbers also want a national red flag law, which is ripe for abuse and would allow guns to be seized from “dangerous” individuals without due process.
2. TONY PERKINS COMMENTS ON MASS SHOOTING: Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council, wrote, “The flags are at half-mast again — not because the schools haven’t been hardened, but because too many hearts are. Most people have refused to go beyond what they see to what we know: that this is a spiritual problem. And only God’s truth — the same truth society has ridiculed, mocked, and rejected — is capable of fighting the evil plaguing our nation.”
3. KLAUS SCHWAB: “THE FUTURE IS BUILT BY US”: WEF head Klaus Schwab set the tone for this May’s WEF meeting in the opening speech: “Let’s also be clear: The future is not just happening. The future is built by us. By a powerful community as [sic] you here in this room.”
This future includes a project designed by Chinese tech giant Alibaba to track every individual’s “carbon footprint” and award “carbon credits” to compliant individuals. Julie Inman Grant, Australia’s eSafety commissioner, called for a “recalibration” of “freedom of speech” and said that governments should have “the right to our data as citizens.” A Vatican official who attended said that the Catholic Church is “committed to the various issues considered at the forum.”
Local Swiss police wearing “World Economic Forum Police” patches on their uniforms detained conservative journalist Jack Posobiec while he was covering the summit. The National Pulse reveals that the World Economic Forum deleted a document stating that the mayor of Wuhan, China, attended the event.
4. 2018 VIDEO RESURFACES OF PFIZER CEO INTRODUCING WIFI MICROCHIP PILLS: A horrifying video of Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla speaking at the 2018 World Economic Forum has resurfaced. Bourla boasted, “It is basically a biological chip that is in the tablet. And once you take the tablet and it dissolves into your stomach, it sends a signal that you took the tablet. So, imagine the applications of that, the compliance. The insurance companies know that the medicines that patients should take, they do take them. It is fascinating what happens in this field.”
Ed. Note: Yuval Noah Harrari, top advisor to Klaus Schwab, told a WEF panel, “Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept, to legitimize total biometric surveillance. We need to not just monitor people, we need to monitor what’s happening under their skin.”
5. TEDROS RE-ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF GATES-CONTROLLED WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the first WHO head without a medical degree, was re-elected to a second five-year term as president of the World Health Organization. Tedros’s re-election was opposed by his native Ethiopia due to his connections to Ethiopia’s Marxist Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF). Tedros has worked closely with the Gates Foundation since at least 2010, and his election in 2017 was backed by China and Bill Gates.
Tedros is pushing the global pandemic treaty, which F. William Engdahl calls a “stealth coup d’etat” which would “dictate the global health agenda of Gates and Big Pharma.” The Epoch Times reports, “The WHO Treaty Is Tied to a Global Digital Passport and ID System.” Joshua Phillip warns that the recent monkeypox outbreak could conveniently propel the W.H.O.’s “pandemic response takeover.”
The pandemic treaty can be resisted by legislators on both a national and state level. To learn how you can be part of this pushback, study the following two articles:
6. MONKEYPOX AND THE AGENDA: Unsurprisingly, a new report shows that the Gates Foundation, along with the World Health Organization and Pharma executives, hosted a Monkeypox Pandemic “simulation” in March 2021. Dr. Joseph Mercola explains that the World Health Organization had previously laid out a “10-Year Pandemic Plan,” stretching from 2020 to 2030. Investigative journalist Whitney Webb reveals that two corrupt companies, Emergent Biosolutions and SIGA Technologies, hold an essential monopoly in the United States on smallpox vaccines and treatments, which may also be used to treat monkeypox. Webb writes that both companies “were in rocky financial territory just a few weeks ago. Now, with concerns over a global monkeypox outbreak being hyped by media and global health organizations alike, the worries – and sins – of these two firms are quickly being forgotten.”
7. A SHORTAGE OF PAPER BALLOTS? An election administration advisor told Congress that a shortage of paper for printing election material, including ballots, is a situation of “utmost gravity.” In Michigan, five of ten Republican candidates for Governor (including business executive Perry Johnson and former Detroit police chief James Craig) might not be able to run due to invalid and fraudulently gathered signatures.
Ed. Note: The White House has already warned of another wave of Covid-19 before the midterms. Now, we have a “shortage” of paper ballots. Are they trying to repeat the 2020 elections?
8. BIDEN SAYS HIGH GAS PRICES ARE PART OF “INCREDIBLE TRANSITION” FROM FOSSIL FUELS: Joe Biden offered the following comment on high gas prices: “When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels.” Two European leaders at the World Economic Forum echoed Biden’s comments. One of them, Norwegian finance CEO Kjerstin Braathen, said the transition to green energy will include more energy shortages and inflation, but “that pain is worth it.”
Ed. Note: In a June 2019 DNC debate, Biden said that he would make sure that fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, were “eliminated” if he became president. We should never be surprised when leftists do what they previously told us they would do.
9. MASTERCARD AND THE DIGITAL AGENDA: Mastercard announced a global “Biometric Checkout Program,” which customers can use to pay with a wave of the hand or a “quick smile.” Life Site News reports, “The Biometric Checkout Program is being touted by Mastercard as a faster, more secure, and more hygienic method of payment, to be used at ‘stores of all sizes, from major retailers to mom-and-pop shops.’”
Meanwhile, the U.S. Postal Service wants to collect more biometric data from Americans and help develop a digital ID. Iran is rolling out food passports with new biometric digital IDs.
10. NATIONAL REVIEW HAS UNCONDITIONALLY SURRENDERED TO SAME-SEX “MARRIAGE”: The Stream broke the story: “Garrett Bewkes, the man overseeing the magazine once edited by William F. Buckley, has a husband. He’s been the publisher for five years. How did this happen? And what does it mean for the conservative movement and the Republican party?” Publisher Garrett Bewkes and his “husband,” Bradley Bewkes, are starting a Connecticut chapter of the LGBT “Log Cabin Republicans.”
Life Site News provides a detailed exposé into how key “conservative” influencers have surrendered to the LGBT agenda and notes, “Our conservative elites’ silence on homosexuality and same-sex marriage speaks loudly about their truce with sodomy yet is unsurprising considering who some of the major players are delivering news to conservatives.”
11. PILOT SUFFERS VACCINE-INDUCED CARDIAC ARREST MINUTES AFTER LANDING: The Epoch Times reports, “Robert Snow, a pilot for American Airlines, one of the top 3 largest airlines in the country, has 31 years of commercial airline experience and additionally seven years of experience as a U.S. Air Force pilot. Snow says that he might not be able to fly again after he suffered a cardiac arrest only 6 or 7 minutes after landing a plane he piloted from Denver to Dallas Fort Worth (DFW).”
In related news, CNN reports that “scientists are urgently trying to solve” the question of whether the endless waves of Covid we now have “may be a result of the mRNA technology used to build some Covid-19 vaccines.”
Josh Mitteldorf tackles the question, “How Many People Have Been Killed by the Covid Vaccine?” His conclusion: “Diverse methods put the number at several hundred thousand for the USA.”
12. SENATOR MARSHALL ON THE “WAR ZONE” AT AMERICA’S SOUTHERN BORDER: Senator Roger Marshall (R-KS) stated that the “war zone” at America’s Southern border is worse than what he saw at the Poland-Ukraine border. Senator Marshall said, “We’ve already done more than all the rest of the world has done. We have 107,000 American troops on the front NATO line…meanwhile, the biggest, the most threatening situation right now from a national security standpoint…is the southern border.”
Marshall urged, “We need to spend $25 billion right now to fix this border. I’m calling on Joe Biden to come down and see for himself what’s really going on. It’s a human tragedy. This place turns into a war zone every night.”
“The war is the fentanyl. That’s the real war here,” said the Senator. “Along with just the gang members and the terrorists coming across the border.” Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) official Anne Milgram recently said that last year enough fentanyl “to kill every American” citizen was trafficked into American communities via the Southern Border.
Breitbart reports, “Since taking office in late January 2021, President Joe Biden has released about 954,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States — a foreign population twice the size of Miami, Florida and larger than the resident populations of five states.”
13. EUROPEAN ELITES CAUGHT FAKING COVID VACCINE STATUS: Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European Pharma giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. En Volve reports, “Dr. Sousa-Faro is one of almost 2,200 celebrities and European elites who have been erroneously been vaccinated against Covid, according to a list compiled by National Police.”
14. STATE FARM DESERVES YOUR BOYCOTT: State Farm Insurance deserves your boycott. The insurance giant is receiving backlash after encouraging employees to donate transgender books for young children to their local schools and libraries. In related news, Disney is now promoting a “Pride Collection” of products for which profits will be donated to LGBTQ+ advocacy groups.
15. BIDEN ADVISOR PRAISES CHINESE CENSORSHIP AND AUTHORITARIANISM: The National Pulse reports, “President Joe Biden’s latest appointment to an economic advisory council appeared to claim there ‘is nothing better than’ China’s authoritarian economic system in terms of managing market chaos, lamenting ‘we can’t do anything since the United States is such a free country.’ The Chinese Communist Party, explained Dominic Ng, chairman of East West Bank, can ‘control the media to not get out of control’ and stop them from ‘spreading rumors that would hurt the economy’ along with telling ‘the accounting firms’ and ‘banking regulators’ to ‘stop doing this nonsense…’”
16. REDEFINING TERMS: A few headlines explain how far today’s redefinition of language has come:
- The Telegraph: “Children as young as three months old may be racially biased, council claims.”
- University of Illinois Chicago: “Addressing weight stigma and fatphobia in public health: Public health needs to decouple height and weight.”
- Law Professor Jonathan Turley: “NSTA [National Science Teachers Association] Guide Advises Against the Use of ‘Parent,’ ‘Male,’ ‘Female,’ ‘Mother,’ and ‘Father.’”
17. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- The Southern Baptist denomination has released an independent public report detailing allegations against 703 leaders of sexual abuse or failure to report abuse.
- The Church of Scotland voted to authorize ministers to officiate homosexual “marriages.”
- The Daily Caller reports, “The Biden administration will require schools that receive federal funding for lunches to enforce its ban on discrimination on the basis of gender identity and let biological males into girls’ bathrooms.”
- Beware of masks. Dr. Joseph Mercola notes, “Researchers found 39 microplastics in surgical lung samples from 11 of 13 people. There were 12 types that would commonly be found in plastic bottles, twine, clothing, and surgical masks.”
- The British Government is promoting gene-edited crops as a solution to food shortages.
- This week, China launched military exercises in the South China Sea, while China and Russia conducted joint aerial exercises over the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea, near Japanese and South Korean air defense zones.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. OKLAHOMA GOVERNOR SIGNS NATION’S MOST PRO-LIFE BILL: Life News reports, “Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt today signed into law the most protective abortion ban in the country. The new law will go into effect immediately and begin protecting babies from abortion unless a court steps in to block it.” The bill bans all abortion from the moment of conception. Governor Stitt said, “From the moment life begins at conception is when we have a responsibility as human beings to do everything we can to protect that baby’s life and the life of the mother.” Governor Stitt also signed a bill banning biological males pretending to be females from using women’s bathrooms, and vice versa.
2. ARCHBISHOP BARS NANCY PELOSI FROM RECEIVING COMMUNION: San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone wrote, “A Catholic legislator who supports procured abortion, after knowing the teaching of the Church, commits a manifestly grave sin which is a cause of most serious scandal to others. Therefore, universal Church law provides that such persons ‘are not to be admitted to Holy Communion.’” Cordileone also notified Pelosi not to present herself for Communion “until such time as you publicly repudiate your advocacy for the legitimacy of abortion and confess and receive absolution of this grave sin in the sacrament of Penance.”
3. TEXAS BECOMES 24TH STATE TO LEAVE THE NATIONAL SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION: According to Joshua Arnold of the Family Research Council, “Monday, the Texas School Board Association formally dissociated from the National School Boards Association (NSBA), becoming the 24th state association ‘to withdraw membership, participation, or dues.’ They voted in response to the release on Friday of an independent review of the NSBA’s infamous letter from last fall asking the federal Department of Justice to investigate concerned parents as domestic terrorists (which whistleblowers say they did).”
4. DR. MALONE EXPLAINS EXPLAINS THE WONDERS OF VITAMIN D: Dr. Robert Malone summarized the latest research detailing how Vitamin D can treat and prevent Covid-19. “There are virtually no deaths from this disease in people who have vitamin D levels in their blood above 50 ng/mL [nanograms per milliliter],” said Malone. “There are actually many studies out now, including double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled trials.”
5. 18 MAJOR AIRLINES SUED OVER COVID VACCINE MANDATES: The Epoch Times reports, “John Pierce Law has filed a lawsuit against Atlas Air, on behalf of US Freedom Flyers (USFF) and Atlas employees, and plans to sue all major airlines, 18 altogether, plus the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT), contending that the vaccine mandates imposed by these agencies on the airlines’ employees infringed on their constitutional, religious, and medical liberties.” The lawsuit reads, “Fundamentally, this case is about whether Americans should be required to choose between their livelihoods and being coerced into taking an experimental, dangerous medical treatment.”
6. INDIANA PROTECTS WOMEN’S SPORTS: The Indiana state legislature overrode Republican Governor Eric Holcomb’s veto to ban biological males from competing in women’s sports. President Terry Schilling of the American Principles Project said of the decision, “Governor Holcomb had an easy opportunity earlier this year to join dozens of other state executives in defending girls’ sports, but instead, he surrendered to the pressure of woke ideologues trying to eliminate biological reality. We applaud Indiana legislators for overcoming Holcomb’s cowardice to protect their state’s girl athletes, and we urge the remaining states without such protections to act immediately to implement them.”
7. MODERNA “THROWS AWAY” 30 MILLION COVID VACCINE DOSES: Speaking at the World Economic Forum, Moderna President Stéphane Bancel complained, “It’s sad to say, I’m in the process of throwing 30 million doses in the garbage because nobody wants them. We have a big demand problem.” Bancel said, “The issue in many countries is that people don’t want vaccines.”
8. BIDEN APPROVAL RATING REACHES NEW LOW: The latest poll from Reuters/IPSO reports Biden’s approval rating at a record low of 36 percent.
9. PUSHBACK AGAINST THE WHO PANDEMIC TREATY: Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro declared, “National sovereignty is not something to be handed over to WHO or other entities and to be renounced just to join a club of seemingly advanced nations.” Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said, “We in Florida, there is no way we will ever support this W.H.O. thing… that’s not going to happen. No way.” The House Freedom Caucus sent Biden a letter demanding that he “halt” his efforts “to empower the World Health Organization.” Jews and Christians united to blow the shofar around the WHO’s World Health Assembly. After backlash, the World Health Organization temporarily withdrew 12 of the 13 amendments proposed by the Biden Administration.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us By Dorothy Thrupp
Savior, like a shepherd lead us, much we need Thy tender care;
In Thy pleasant pastures feed us, for our use Thy folds prepare.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Thou hast bought us, Thine we are.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Thou hast bought us, Thine we are!
We are Thine, Thou does befriend us, be the Guardian of our way;
Keep Thy flock, from sin defend us, seek us when we go astray.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Hear, O hear us when we pray!
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Hear, O hear us when we pray.
Thou hast promised to receive us, poor and sinful though we be;
Thou hast mercy to relieve us, grace to cleanse and pow’r to free.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Early let us turn to Thee.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Early let us turn to Thee!
Early let us seek Thy favor, early let us do Thy will;
Blessed Lord and only Savior, with Thy love our bosoms fill.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Thou hast loved us, love us still!
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus! Thou hast loved us, love us still.
We value your comments, questions, and suggestions. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being part of AGENDA Weekly!