Many conservatives wistfully hope for one leader or movement to fix America, while failing to realize the responsibility they bear for the state of our country, and the solution they can bring to our country’s ills.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer once asked, “Who stands fast? Only the man whose final standard is not his reason, his principles, his conscience, his freedom, or his virtue, but who is ready to sacrifice all this when he is called to obedient and responsible action in faith and in exclusive allegiance to God – the responsible man, who tries to make his whole life an answer to the question and call of God. Where are these responsible people?”
The Great Christian Reset is all about returning to God’s blueprints for life through responsible action. And it begins with you.
1. CANADA’S TRUDEAU REGIME GOES FOR THE GUNS: Canada’s government (the same government that brutally squashed the trucker’s Freedom Convoy) introduced gun-control legislation to implement a “national freeze” on the sale and purchase of handguns, tighten “red flag” laws, limit magazine capacities, and ban toys that look like real guns. The plan could be implemented as soon as this fall.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau stated, “Gun violence is a complex problem, but at the end of the day, the math is really quite simple: The fewer the guns in our communities, the safer everyone will be.” Trudeau also said, “We need only look south of the border to know that if we do not take action firmly and rapidly, it gets worse and worse and gets more difficult to counter.”
2. BIDEN WANTS TO IMPLEMENT THE AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND GUN-CONTROL MODEL: On Tuesday, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who implemented strict gun control measures and Covid lockdowns in her country, met with President Biden to discuss topics including gun control. In her speech at Harvard, Arden, the former president of the International Union of Socialist Youth, was greeted with loud cheers and a standing ovation when she said her government’s restrictive gun control policies protect “democracy.”
Biden used the killing of four at a hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to call for a crackdown on the Second Amendment. Biden declared, “The Second Amendment, like all other rights, is not absolute.” Hillary Clinton tweeted, “No one actually needs an AR-15.” White House Secretary Karine Jean Pierre called gun violence a new “pandemic.”
Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy said, “I am at the table in a more significant way right now with Republicans and Democrats than ever before. Certainly many more Republicans are willing to talk right now than were willing to talk after Sandy Hook.” U.S. Representative Mondair Jones (D-NY) threatened, “You will not stop us from advancing the Protecting Our Kids Act today. You will not stop us from passing it in the House next week, and you will not stop us there. If the filibuster obstructs us, we will abolish it. If the Supreme Court objects, we will expand it.”
Ed. Note: Taking away guns never solves crime. Many major shooting happen in gun free zones, such as schools and leftist cities like New York City.
3. CLINTON ATTORNEY MICHAEL SUSSMAN DECLARED NOT GUILTY: Despite irrefutable evidence, Clinton lawyer Michael Sussmann was declared “not guilty” of lying to the FBI regarding the Russiagate hoax. Law professor Jonathan Turley noted that the jury included “three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team as Sussmann’s daughter.”
Former Reagan advisor Paul Craig Roberts believes that the entire Durham investigation was a sham: “It was obvious that Durham’s job was to make sure the Russiagate investigation failed. We have known for years of the FBI’s role in orchestrating Russiagate. The facts are available. High-level FBI officials were involved in the plot against Trump. The FBI lied to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, prompting one judge to resign in protest. But Durham focused on low-level Clinton campaign officials. Despite evidence, he didn’t even go after Hillary.”
Roberts continues, “There was no way there could be a real investigation of Russiagate. Indeed, Attorney General Bill Barr could have stopped the orchestration while he was in office, but he did not. Trump was out of step with the ruling establishment and had to be reduced to impotence and gotten rid of.”
For more, read, “Jury Acquits Clinton Campaign Attorney, But Prosecutors Prove Corporate Media Guilty.”
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT COULD SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET USING EMERGENCY POWERS: The Brennan Center for Justice reviewed over 500 pages of documents released from the George W. Bush Presidential Library as part of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) filing. Emergency powers from the Bush era and previous administrations include the ability to suspend habeas corpus, restrict international travel, and implement an internet kill switch. During the Bush Administration, emergency powers presidential directives increased from 48 to 56. Elizabeth Goitein of the Brennan Center commented, “The bottom line is that these documents leave no doubt that the post-9/11 emergency actions [sic] documents have direct and significant implications for Americans’ civil liberties. And yet, there is no oversight by Congress. And that’s unacceptable.”
5. OVER 19,000 LATE, INVALID BALLOTS WERE COUNTED IN ARIZONA IN THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Epoch Times reports, “Arizona Law requires that, to be considered valid, ballots must be received by the county no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day. But newly uncovered records documenting the Maricopa County 2020 general election show that while more than 20,000 ballots were transported from the U.S. Postal Service after Election Day, Maricopa County only rejected 934 late ballots in its ‘Early Voting Rejections Summary’ document. This means more than 19,000 late, invalid ballots should have been rejected. That is significant because it is enough to potentially sway the results of Arizona’s presidential election, which rested with a final tally of Joe Biden winning the state with 10,457 more votes than Donald Trump.”
The Epoch Times also reports, “The election integrity group True the Vote presented Arizona lawmakers with cell phone tracking data showing alleged ballot traffickers visited drop boxes in two of the state’s largest counties no less than 5,700 times during the 2020 election.”
6. RAND PAUL SAYS THE WEF WANTS A “ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT”: Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) warned, “Even more dangerous than all their phony caring about carbon footprint is this: look how bad your government is in a country where you get to vote for these people.” Paul continued, “This would be a government, a world government, where you don’t get to vote on anybody. This is everybody’s worst nightmare…so I’m dead set against this. People that talked about one-world government used to say it’s a conspiracy. We would always say no; it’s in their mission statement.”
7. CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCIES ON THE RISE: According to the Atlantic Council, “105 countries, representing more than 95 percent of global GDP, are now exploring a CBDC. In May 2020, only thirty-five countries were considering a CBDC. Fifty countries are now in an advanced phase of exploration (development, pilot, or launch). Ten countries [including China, Nigeria, and Jamaica] have fully launched a digital currency.” In testimony before Congress, Federal Reserve vice chair Lael Brainard warned that the U.S. dollar could lose its global dominance if the U.S. falls behind other countries in releasing a CBDC.
Speaking at the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Mastercard CEO Michael Miebach said that the SWIFT payment system could be replaced by Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) in five years.
Ed. Note: To understand this sinister global agenda, see our previous episode, “The New World Order Push for Programmable Digital Currency.”
8. WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM TO PLAY LEADERSHIP ROLE IN METAVERSE: Facebook (Meta) President of Global Affairs Nick Clegg announced that the WEF’s 60-member “multi stakeholder initiative” will play a key role in shaping the Metaverse. The World Economic Forum previously claimed that the Metaverse involves a moment “at which our digital lives — our online identities, experiences, relationships, and assets — become more meaningful to us than our physical lives.”
9. WEF WANTS GLOBAL MINISTRY OF TRUTH: A “freedom of the press” panel at the WEF Davos meeting called for “rumors, falsehoods, hate speech, [and] divisiveness” to be censored by social media algorithms. In Europe, progressive NGOs are pushing for a China-style smartphone app to report those who employ racism, hate speech, and “digital violence.” Former Ministry of Truth head Nina Jankowicz said that the Disinformation Board could have helped prevent mass shootings. Reclaim The Net reports, “Connecticut plans to pay a ‘misinformation’ expert $150,000 per year to scour the internet for election content that they deem to be ‘false’ and then urge social media platforms to flag or remove posts containing this information.”
10. ENERGY CRISIS WORSENS IN EUROPE: E.U. leaders have agreed to ban 90% of Russian oil by the end of 2022. The E.U. currently gets around 40% of its natural gas and 25% of its oil from Russia. Now, the U.K. government warns that electricity may need to be rationed for up to six million homes beginning in 2023 and that widespread gas shortages are likely to occur.
The Washington Post reports, “The nation’s power grid is under stress like never before, with regulators warning that the kind of rolling outages that are now familiar to California and Texas could be far more widespread as hot summer weather arrives.”
Last week, Biden said that fuel shortages are part of an “incredible transition” away from fossil fuels. However, global elites seem unwilling to make that transition themselves. When an energy transition panel moderator at the WEF Davos meeting asked how many attendees own electric cars, only 4 raised their hands. This “constitutes less than 5% of the persons sitting here in this room,” said the moderator.
11. ANOTHER “ACCIDENTAL FIRE” KILLS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHICKENS: The Gateway Pundit reports, “A barn that housed tens of thousands of chickens on Forsman Farm in Howard Lake, Minnesota, one of the nation’s largest egg producers, was set aflame late Saturday night. According to Forsman Farms, which provides more than three million eggs to the largest retailers in the country, the cause of the fire remains a mystery as investigators evaluate the scene to determine how the barn was set ablaze.”
Due to Federal Reserve interest rate hikes, another round of price increases could hit this fall. Texas farmer Lynn “Bugsy” Allen predicts, “People don’t realize what’s fixing to hit them. They think it’s tough right now; you give it until October. Food prices are going to double.”
Ed. Note: Globalists want you to “own nothing and be happy.” Planting a garden, raising animals, and finding local food sources is the best (and most responsible) way to maintain your freedom.
12. CALIFORNIA COMBATS RACISM: Breitbart reports, “The 710 freeway, a major artery linking Los Angeles to its port complex, will no longer be expanded, thanks to opposition that claimed the highway is ‘racist’ because it produces emissions that affected minority communities living near the road.” California’s task force on reparations has recommended university scholarships to black teenagers, free healthcare, voting for incarcerated inmates, and state-sponsored home mortgages.
13. MORE ON THE BUFFALO AND UVALDE SHOOTINGS: The Uvalde police and school district are no longer cooperating with the state of Texas’ probe into the school shooting. The Buffalo News reports that a retired federal agent regularly communicated with Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron in an online chat room.
14. WHY DO ELITES BUY FAKE VACCINE CARDS? Dr. Steve Kirsch comments on the CEO of a large Spanish pharma company who bought a fake vaccine card: “Why would someone pay a huge fee and risk a long prison sentence to avoid taking a perfectly safe vaccine that will keep him from dying from COVID? Answer: to avoid dying from the vaccine.”
In related news, new shocking documents from Pfizer reveal that between 82% and 97% of vaccinated pregnant women in their vaccine trials suffered miscarriages.
15. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- The U.K.’s proposed Education bill will target homeschooling families.
- Global elites are gathering in Washington, D.C., for the 68th Bilderberg Group meeting.
- In the wake of the Uvalde shooting, San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler will not stand for the national anthem with his team until he “feels better about the direction of our country.”
- A radical left-wing group, #ShutdownDC, is planning to block streets to the Supreme court in order to “expand the current political crisis by shutting down the Supreme Court.”
- The Daily Mail asks, “Is the housing boom about to bust? Sellers are slashing prices at levels not seen since before the pandemic amid rapidly cooling market as hedge fund manager of The Big Short fame warns, ‘It’s like watching a plane crash.’”
- Despite its role in covering up the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, China was elected to the WHO’s executive board.
- China is preparing to launch its third and most advanced aircraft carrier.
- North Korea will now head the Conference on Disarmament, the U.N. body responsible for negotiating disarmament deals.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. ARMED WOMAN STOPS POTENTIAL MASS SHOOTING: According to The National File, “Charleston police reported that a man was killed by a woman armed with a handgun after he opened fire on a crowd with an AR-15. The shooter was a convicted felon who could not legally own a firearm. Dennis Butler…was shot and killed after firing at a group of people attending a birthday/graduation party at an apartment complex in West Virginia’s capital on Wednesday night. The gunman was then reportedly shot and killed by a woman who was licensed to carry.”
2. WHO FORCED TO TEMPORARILY BACK DOWN ON PANDEMIC TREATY: The first crack appeared when 47 African nations said that they would withhold their support from the WHO’s “reforms.” Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, and Malaysia also voiced strong objections. One Nation reports, “They have not given up though – far from it. Instead, they did what they always do and ‘pivoted.’ At their request, a new working group was convened to make ‘technical recommendations on the proposed amendments,’ which will be re-submitted along with the Pandemic Treaty, at the 77th Health Assembly meeting in 2024.”
3. 11.5% OF U.S. STUDENTS ARE HOMESCHOOLED: U.S. Census data reports that over 11% of K-12 students, or at least 5 million, are being homeschooled. Time 4 Learning notes, “According to the National Education Research Institute (NHERI), the homeschool population had been growing steadily at an estimated 2% to 8% per year but grew exponentially from 2019-2021. The percentage of children being homeschooled has nearly tripled since mid-2019.” At the same time, the National Education Association reports that 55% of public school teachers are considering leaving sooner than they had planned.
4. NEW YORK TIMES LAMENTS VACCINE BACKLASH: In an article entitled, “The Anti-Vaccine Movement’s New Frontier,” The New York Times laments, “A wave of parents has been radicalized by Covid-era misinformation to reject ordinary childhood immunizations — with potentially lethal consequences.”
5. MUSK BLOWS OUT AOC IN POLL: In a May 27 poll, Liberal David Weissman tweeted, “Let’s prove how phony the right’s ridiculous polls are by doing one of our own. Who do you trust more?” Out of more than 370,000 votes, Musk won 81.2% to AOC’s 18.8%.
6. 396 MILLION CHINESE HAVE LEFT CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY: The Global Service for Quitting the Chinese Communist Party reports that 396 million Chinese have left the CCP. One resident of Shanghai who recently quit the Party wrote, “We have had no food, but the state propaganda machine, CCTV, claims the food supplies are plenty, and life is good. The wicked Chinese Communist Party knows nothing of shame!” NPR reports, “So many people are looking to leave China that it’s been dubbed the run movement.”
7. JOHNS HOPKINS CONFIRMS THAT VAX MANDATES HARMED SOCIETY: Scientists from Johns Hopkins University, Oxford, Harvard, the University of Washington, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, the University of Toronto, and Dalhousie University in Halifax, authored the peer-reviewed paper, “The Unintended Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: Why Mandates, Passports, and Restrictions May Cause More Harm Than Good.” The authors wrote, “Restricting people’s access to work, education, public transport and social life based on COVID-19 vaccination status impinges on human rights, promotes stigma and social polarisation, and adversely affects health and well-being. Current policies may lead to a widening of health and economic inequalities, detrimental long-term impacts on trust in government and scientific institutions, and reduce the uptake of future public health measures, including COVID-19 vaccines as well as routine immunizations.”
8. SUPREME COURT DEMANDS CELL PHONES AND AFFIDAVITS FROM LAW CLERKS: Law Professor Jonathan Turley writes, “The affidavit may be a greater concern for the leaker. After all, the leaker may have wisely avoided using the cellphone or creating digital tracks. The affidavit is a sworn statement to federal investigators. If false, it would establish that a federal crime has been committed. Any doubt would be removed for the leaker. If he or she were to go public or be uncovered in the future, there would be a risk of not simply disbarment but criminal prosecution…The affidavits will make it more difficult for this individual to later try to capitalize on this wrongful act.”
9. HUNGARY REJECTS GENDER IDENTITY “MADNESS”: Hungary’s Minister of Justice, Judit Varga, told Breitbart London, “In recent years, a new trend emerged in Western Europe what I could simply call the gender madness,” pointing out that Germany was a prime example of “what happens when the liberal advocates for multiculturalism and gender politics come to power.” Varga said that Hungarians overwhelmingly oppose teaching “gender madness” to children and that Hungary will uphold parental rights and “leave our children alone.”
10. NAVY SEAL GIVES ANSWERS TO MASS SHOOTING: When asked how to prevent mass shootings, veteran Navy SEAL Jimmy Graham responded with a one word answer: “Jesus.” Graham said, “I would plead with people to return to the foundation that built this nation. There are biblical foundations that built this nation. They’re proven to work, and we’ve chosen not to use them. There’s nothing wrong with the plan; we’ve just chosen not to do it.”
Former Reagan Education Secretary William J. Bennett said that a lack of parenting is fueling mass shootings and stated “that one thing is true in all civilizations: Boys need men as fathers. You can’t raise boys without men.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
A Christian Home by Barbara B. Hart
O give us homes built firm upon the Saviour,
Where Christ is Head, and Counsellor and Guide;
Where ev’ry child is taught His love and favor
And gives his heart to Christ, the crucified!
How sweet to know that tho’ his footsteps waver,
His faithful Lord is walking by his side!
O give us homes, with godly fathers, mothers,
Who always place their hope and trust in Him;
Whose tender patience turmoil never bothers,
Whose calm and courage trouble cannot dim!
A home where each finds joy in serving others,
And love still shines, tho’ days be dark and grim.
O give us homes where Christ is Lord and Master,
The Bible read, the precious hymns still sung;
Where prayer comes first in peace or in disaster,
And praise is natural speech to ev’ry tongue;
Where mountains move before a faith that’s vaster,
And Christ sufficient is for old and young!
O Lord, our God, our homes are Thine forever!
We trust to Thee their problems, toil, and care!
Their bonds of love no enemy can sever
If Thou art always Lord and Master there!
Be Thou the center of our least endeavor;
Be Thou our Guest, our hearts and homes to share.
We value your comments, questions, and suggestions. Feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thank you for being part of AGENDA Weekly!