For generations, the radicals on the Left have made plans about how they were going to change America from within. They have been incredibly successful. We have tried to resist their advances, but never really put together an offensive plan of our own. The World Economic Forum has plans for a “Great Reset” by 2030. It’s about time we started making our plans for 2030. This week’s episode is the first in a 3 part series on what our “Christian Reset” could look like. One thing is certain: if we don’t change what we have been doing the last 50+ years, they will win.
Founding Father Samuel Adams once said, “It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” The Scottish reformer John Knox declared, “One man with God is always in the majority.”
History shows that it is in the darkest of times that the light shines brightest. It is hard times that awake men from slumber, clarify purpose, and produce faith and lasting revival. It’s time that we go on the offense and pursue our own “Great Christian Reset.”
1. LEFTISTS USE TRAGIC SHOOTING TO PROMOTE THEIR AGENDA: On Saturday, May 14, 18-year-old Payton Gendron drove hours to Tops Supermarket in Buffalo, New York, where he opened fire, killing ten people and injuring three others.
New York Governor Kathy Hochul responded, “We need national laws to deal with this [guns] as well as the unfettered sharing of hate information on the internet. That is a lethal combination.” The U.S. House voted 222-203 to pass a bill CNN described as “aimed at preventing domestic terrorism and combating the threat of violent extremism by White supremacists.”
Hollywood’s Rob Reiner said, “The racist massacre in Buffalo rests at the feet of Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, and the GOP.” Michael Waldron of the Brennan Center blamed the shooting on, “the embrace of nakedly racist rhetoric by significant parts of our political system” and “our broken political system’s inability to do something about the surge in gun violence and the profusion of weapons.”
Rep. Liz Cheney tweeted a prime Democrat talking point: “The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them.”
Masao Suzuki of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization [(ne of the organizations behind the violent 2020 BLM riots) said, “Today the white supremacist movement is funded by parts of the monopoly capitalists, and their poison spread by Fox News and anchor Tucker Carlson…Our organization sees the need to replace this racist and exploitative system with socialism.”
The New American has debunked many mainstream media lies with their article “Buffalo Shooting Suspect’s ‘Manifesto’ Reveals Leftist Leanings.”
One day after the Buffalo shooting, a Chinese man killed one and injured five in a Taiwanese church service. U.S. Representative Byron Donalds (R-FL) argued that “Joe Biden [who visited Buffalo] doesn’t want to talk about what happened to the church in California. Because he doesn’t want to inflame the Chinese government.” Donalds also pointed out that Biden refused to visit Waukesha, Wisconsin, last year “when a black man ran over white kids at a Christmas parade.”
Ed. Note: Yes, the shooter was evil and was motivated by hate, racism, and fear. But it’s dishonest and corrupt to claim that peace-loving conservatives who love their country are racist “white supremacists” and are to blame. It’s telling when Liz Cheney, Joe Biden, establishment media, left-wing think tanks, and radical groups like FRSO peddle the same rhetoric.
2. GUN CONTROL FEVER: According to the New York Times, Governor Kathy Hochul has promised to create a new unit to strengthen the state’s “red flag” law “to seek emergency orders to seize weapons from people who are believed to pose a threat to themselves or others.” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) vowed to pursue new gun control legislation and “end the bloodshed.” The Washington Post opined, “The U.S. quickly needs a better gun policy. Democrats can make it happen.”
Ed. Note: Less than 8% of all violent crimes involve guns. Why are leftists so eager to crack down on the Second Amendment? History shows that loss of liberty and genocide always follow gun confiscation.
3. WHAT IS THE “GREAT REPLACEMENT” THEORY? The Washington Post’s Emmanuel Felton claimed, “The Buffalo shooter…subscribed to the Great Replacement theory touted by conservative elites like Tucker Carlson and believed by nearly half of GOP voters.” However, The New American points out that the “Great Replacement” theory actually began with the left and Democrats have been openly bragging about it for years. Senator Joe Biden once said, “Folks like me…will be an absolute minority…fewer than 50% of the people in America…will be of White European stock. That’s not a bad thing.” Even the United Nations has talked about “replacement migration.” For more, see here.
4. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ON THE RISE: More than 234,000 illegals were encountered at the southern U.S. border in April, a new high. But Newsmax reports, “Experts fear April’s all-time high is only a prelude to the deluge to come if a federal judge allows the Biden administration to drop Title 42, the policy permitting swift expulsion from the United States due to the pandemic.” Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) warns that President Joe Biden is “purposefully increasing illegal immigration at the Southern Border for a cynical political policy to buy votes.”
5. ENERGY CRISIS AND THE GREEN AGENDA: “We are experiencing the greatest, possibly the worst, energy crisis in the last 50 years,” said one analyst. “Gasoline and diesel prices are at record highs, and inventories are at record lows.” The Biden Administration canceled several previously planned oil and gas leases in Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.
The regulatory North American Electric Reliability Corporation warns that a large area of North America could suffer blackouts this summer “as heat, drought, shuttered power plants and supply chains woes strain the electric grid.” In Europe, Luxembourg’s energy minister said that the European Union should implement energy lockdowns to decrease dependence on Russian oil.
Responding to the newly-released State of the Climate 2021 report, U.N. head António Guterres said, “We must end fossil fuel pollution and accelerate the renewable energy transition before we incinerate our only home…Transforming energy systems is low-hanging fruit.”
6. U.N. SAYS OVER 300 MILLION STARVING: David Beasley, head of the U.N.’s World Food Program, said that due to Russia’s blockade of Ukrainian ports on the Black Sea, “Millions of people around the world will die…” The World Food Program is “currently assuming that there are far more than 300 million acutely starving people” and must “constantly revise its forecasts upwards.” The world’s second-largest wheat producer, India, has banned all exports of wheat.
As California faces a massive drought, the California Coastal Commission has voted to reject a proposed desalination plant in Orange County. Amid shortages of baby formula, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeff Bezos have invested in a startup company that develops artificial breast milk to “combat climate change.”
7. SRI LANKA ON THE BRINK: The Guardian reports, “Sri Lanka is the first domino to fall in the face of a global debt crisis.” Food riots have turned deadly, with protestors beating up police and burning down the homes of 38 politicians. The country’s new prime minister, Ranil Wickremesinghe, declared that Sri Lanka was down to its “last day of petrol,” and Sri Lanka has defaulted on its debt for the first time in its history. One resident said, “Without gas, without kerosene oil, we can’t do anything. Last option what? Without food, we are going to die. That will happen a hundred percent.”
Ed. Note: The economic fallout from Ukraine is devastating a global economy that was already on the brink before Covid-19. Many Americans naively assume, “It could never happen here.” We would be wise to take note of countries that are already suffering economic collapse and prepare accordingly.
8. WEF MEETS IN DAVOS: The World Economic Forum is returning to an in-person meeting at Davos after a two-year hiatus. Nearly 2,500 leaders and experts worldwide will attend, but none from Russia. The meeting theme is History at a Turning Point: Government Policies and Business Strategies. WEFD head Klaus Schwab said, “The fact that nearly 2500 leaders…come together in person demonstrates the need for a trusted, informal, and action-oriented global platform to confront the issues in a crisis-driven world.” Schwab told journalists that the meeting will focus on war, epidemics, the climate crisis, and the global food crisis.
9. TWITTER EMPLOYEES ARE TERRIFIED OF MUSK TAKEOVER: An undercover video from Project Veritas recorded Twitter Sr. Engineer Siru Murugesan pining, “Our jobs are at stake; he’s a capitalist and we weren’t really operating as capitalists, more like very socialist.” Murugesan said that Twitter employees are “stress eating” and “worried” about their jobs because “Twitter does not believe in free speech but Elon believes in free speech.”
10. PFIZER DOCUMENTS REVEAL CORRUPTION AND VACCINE CARNAGE: A number of independent analysts have done an excellent job breaking down the Pfizer documents. We now understand why Pfizer was so desperate to keep its Covid-19 vaccine trial results hidden for 75 years.
11. MORE VACCINE CARNAGE: The Epoch Times reports, “According to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), higher COVID-19 case rates have been recorded among fully vaccinated children (250 per 100,000) than unvaccinated (245.82) in the age group 5-11 since February.” This comes as the CDC and the FDA have approved a 3rd Pfizer vaccine dose for kids 5-11.
Summit News reports, “Health authorities in Scotland have launched an investigation after a mystery surge in deaths of newborn babies, the second time the phenomenon has been recorded in the space of six months.” During a recent edition of “Good Morning America,” ABC News Senior Medical Contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton subtly admitted that Covid-19 vaccines could disrupt the immune system and cause AIDs.
The Exposé summarizes findings drawn from recent U.K. government statistics.
- “Official figures show there has been a 67% increase (compared to the historical average in the number of people aged 15 to 44 suffering heart attacks, cardiac arrest, myocarditis, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases) since this age group was first offered the Covid-19 injection in Scotland.”
- “Data published by the Office for National Statistics show that between January 2021 and January 2022, double vaccinated 18 to 39-year-olds in England were on average 92% more likely to die than unvaccinated young adults of the same age.”
12. CONTINUED WEAPONIZATION OF THE SUPREME COURT: Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said that both Biden and Harris were “energized” by pro-abortion protests.” This will be a Summer of Rage across America,” threatened the Women’s March after last weekend’s pro-abortion protests. “We will be ungovernable.” Axios reports, “The U.S. government is bracing for a potential surge in political violence once the Supreme Court hands down the ruling that’s expected to overturn Roe v. Wade.”
Speaking at a conference in Dallas, Texas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said of the Supreme Court leak, “When you lose that trust, especially in the institution that I’m in, it changes the institution fundamentally. You begin to look over your shoulder. It’s like kind of an infidelity that you can explain, but you can’t undo it.” Thomas continued, “I wonder how long we’re going to have these institutions at the rate we’re undermining them.”
13. WHO IS DOCTOR OZ? Dr. Mehmet Oz is a Muslim and WEF member who holds dual citizenship in Turkey. Endorsed by Trump, Oz still holds a slim lead in the Pennsylvania Republican Senate race. Dr. Oz was previously the head of the World Economic Forum’s “Global Leaders of Tomorrow” health initiative and developed a “health manual” for the WEF aimed at “millions” of people who he said had “abdicated responsibility for their own well being and the overarching needs of society.” Jack Posebiec explains that Dr. Oz had previously advocated for leftist positions such as gun control and transgenderism.
14. BILL GATES SPEAKS UP: When the world’s third-richest man and the most powerful individual in public health speaks, people listen. Speaking at a recent White House Global Covid Summit, Bill Gates reiterated his proposal for “a dedicated corps of experts around the world who are preparing for new threats and can mount a coordinated response—much like firefighters are always practicing and on alert.” Appearing on CNN, Bill Gates said that people over 50 or 60 will “probably have to be boosted every six months until we get even better vaccines.”
15. BIDEN SPENDS $119 MILLION FOR MONKEYPOX VACCINES: Newsweek reports, “The U.S. government has ordered millions of doses of a vaccine that protects against monkeypox. The news follows the first confirmed case in the states—a man in Massachusetts—following an outbreak in the U.K. The order amounts to a $119 million order for Jynneos vaccines, which are used for the prevention of both smallpox and monkeypox. It was announced by biotechnology company Bavarian Nordic, which makes the vaccine, on Wednesday.”
16. STARBUCKS FUNDING “GENDER-AFFIRMING PROCEDURES”: Not only is Starbucks funding travel for employees who wish to murder their children, but Starbucks will also fund travel for “gender-affirming procedures.”
- Fisher-Price has launched a crossdressing doll named Ru-Paul, for kids.
- Spain has declared that children’s toys may no longer be advertised in “gender-specific colors,” such as pink and light blue.
- Prince Charles announced a “conversion therapy” ban in a recent speech.
- A new poll finds that 7 in 10 Gen Z-ers would rather adopt a pet than have a child.
- The Communist Party USA says that DeSantis’s Florida is “No. 1 in voter suppression.”
- The Marxists at Vice Magazine are livid that “Florida is making students sit through 45 minutes on the horrors of Communism.”
- Anthea Butler of MSNBC called Kirk Cameron’s beliefs “extreme” and is upset with his new film “Homeschool Awakening,” coming out next month.
- Only three of the top 100 universities in America will host high-profile conservative speakers for their commencement addresses.
- Thirty government agencies are coming together to conduct “a major radiological incident exercise,” Cobalt Magnet 22, in Austin, Texas.
- Patrick Wood of Technocracy News explains how Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, while claiming to “investigate” election fraud, has refused to pursue criminal charges and has failed to comment on the evidence documented in Dinesh D’Souza’s 2,000 Mules.
- James Corbett explains how digital currencies are exploding across the globe.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. KANSAS TOWN RESTORES “IN GOD WE TRUST” DECALS: On May 3, City Council members in New Haven, Kansas, unanimously voted to remove the “In God We Trust” decals from city police vehicles and a Bible verse from the city police Facebook page. The city attorney cited “separation of church and state,” while Mayor Adam Wright said he “did not want the police department to be a forum for discussing God.” But residents successfully pushed back, forcing the council to reverse their previous decision with a 3-2 vote.
2. BIDEN ADMINISTRATION “PAUSES” MINISTRY OF TRUTH: The Department of Homeland Security announced that the “Disinformation Governance Board” is being “paused.” Board head Nina Jankowicz submitted her letter of resignation. Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR) said, “I’m glad to know that this Orwellian Ministry of Truth is at least paused for the moment, but I think it’s important to realize that it’s only paused because the American people found out about it.” Cotton said that Congress should pass legislation “to ensure that it and nothing like it can ever be created again in the future.” Washington Post reporter Taylor Lorenz blamed Jack Posobiec and publications such as The Post Millennial, New York Post, Breitbart, and Daily Caller for creating backlash against the board.
3. ELON MUSK ONCE AGAIN DENOUNCES OVERPOPULATION MYTH: “Some people think that having fewer kids is better for the environment. It’s total nonsense,” said Musk in a video call. “The environment is going to be fine even if we doubled the size of the humans” (the population). The world’s richest man continued, “At least maintain our numbers. We don’t necessarily need to grow dramatically, but at least let’s not gradually dwindle away until civilization ends with all of us in adult diapers, in a whimper.”
4. OVER 170 BLACK AND HISPANIC CONSERVATIVES RUNNING FOR CONGRESS: Highlighting the swing that Hispanics are making towards the Republican Party, Breitbart notes that over 100 Hispanic conservatives and over 70 black conservatives are running for Congress in 2022.
5. NEBRASKA GOVERNOR PROMISES TO OUTLAW ABORTION IF ROE IS OVERTURNED: Governor Pete Ricketts said, “If Roe v. Wade, which is a horrible constitutional decision, gets overturned by the Supreme Court, which we’re hopeful of, here in Nebraska we’re going to take further steps to protect those preborn babies.” When asked about pregnancies conceived in rape or incest, Ricketts responded, “Nebraska is a pro-life state. I believe life begins at conception, and those are babies too.” Nebraska is not among 13 states that already have a trigger law in place automatically banning abortion if Roe is overturned.
6. SOUTH CAROLINA PROTECTS GIRLS’ SPORTS: Governor Henry McMaster signed the “Save Women’s Sports Act,” which bans biological males from competing in women’s sports. The Governor said, “We have to do everything we can to protect the young men and women in our state who choose to pursue athletic competition, and that’s why I proudly signed this bill into law yesterday. It’s common sense; boys should play boys’ sports, and girls should play girls’ sports.”
7. HUNGARY’S VIKTOR ORBAN GIVES OPENING SPEECH TO PARLIAMENT: The Hungarian Prime Minister, who begins his fifth term, warned that the West is engaging in a “suicidal wave” and that Western countries were “experimenting with the programme of great replacement,” in order to “replace endangered Christian children with migrants from other civilizations.” Orban described gender ideology as “madness.”
8. CITIZENS CHALLENGE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: Former U.N. World Food Programme Senior Advisor Govinda Tidball is pushing back against the WHO’s infringement on privacy rights and has “created a sovereign decentralized healthcare system that’s challenging the World Health Organization’s infringement over the privacy rights of its members,” notes Info Wars. Over 125,000 British citizens have signed a petition demanding a referendum on the World Health Organization’s proposed Pandemic Treaty. U.S. Representative Chip Roy (R-TX) has introduced a bill, HR 419, that would stop U.S. funding to the corrupt World Health Organization.
9. DOUG MASTRIANO WINS PA GOP GOVERNOR NOMINATION: Breitbart reports, “Mastriano, who billed himself as an anti-establishment outsider who would investigate Pennsylvania’s 2020 election results, took a large lead with election day voters and swept some counties with more than 50 percent of the vote.”
10. 11 SENATORS VOTE AGAINST UNTRANSPARENT AID TO UKRAINE: The Senate refused Senator Paul’s amendment to direct an independent auditor to ensure that the funds were properly used. Eleven Republican Senators, including Paul, voted against the package: Blackburn (R-TN), Boozman (R-AR), Braun (R-IN), Crapo (R-ID), Hagerty (R-TN), Hawley (R-MO), Lee (R-UT), Lummis (R-WY), Marshall (R-KS), Paul (R-KY), and Tuberville (R-AL). Click here to understand why each Senator voted against the bill.
11. 17,000 PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL SCIENTISTS RELEASE DECLARATION IV: The declaration from the Global Covid Summit begins, “17,000 physicians and medical scientists declare that the state of medical emergency must be lifted, scientific integrity restored, and crimes against humanity addressed.” The declaration ends with ten foundational principles beginning with the following: “1. We declare and the data confirms that the COVID-19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end.” Read the full statement here.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
May the Mind of Christ, My Savior by Kate B. Wilkinson
May the mind of Christ, my Savior,
Live in me from day to day,
By His love and pow’r controlling
All I do and say.
May the Word of God dwell richly
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph
Only through His pow’r!
May the peace of God my Father
Rule my life in everything,
That I may be calm to comfort
Sick and sorrowing.
May the love of Jesus fill me
As the waters fill the sea;
Him exalting, self abasing,
This is victory!
May I run the race before me,
Strong and brave to face the foe,
Looking only unto Jesus
As I onward go.
May His beauty rest upon me
As I seek the lost to win,
And may they forget the channel,
Seeing only Him!