The Bible gives us stirring examples and timeless perspectives from those who walked with God. Through the Bible, we can learn to sift through and recognize evil, observe the damaging effects of sin, and witness the peace that comes with righteousness. We can study, memorize, and internalize passages of Scripture that will comfort us in life’s darknest hours. Andrew Jackson called the Bible “the rock on which this Republic rests,” and Teddy Roosevelt believed, “a thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education.”
Psalm 31 is a beautiful prayer full of hope in God and perspective for those who are suffering. We encourage you to read (and pray through) this chapter aloud with your family.
1. U.S. SENATE CONFIRMS KETANJI BROWN JACKSON: As expected, all 50 Democrats voted to confirm Jackson, whose radical credentials include refusing to define what a woman is, refusing to answer when life begins, embracing Critical Race Theory and the 1619 Project, being light on child sex offenders, and advocating for the elimination of sex offender registries. Three Republicans — Senators Mitt Romney (R-Utah), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Susan Collins (R-Maine) — also voted confirm Jackson, whose confirmation Democrats said would be a “glass-shattering achievement for America.”
Referring to the media’s corrupt coverage of the confirmation proceedings, Daniel Greenfield observed, “Opposing sexual abuse of children is the new hate. The Left wants pedophilia [promoted] in the curriculum and on the Supreme Court.”
Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said, “Judge Jackson explained to us that she does not ‘hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.’ Now that ought to be very shocking. Natural rights are basic to our constitutional system and principles of limited government.”
Ed. Note: Using the courts to eliminate our constitutional rights (on the grounds that they violate the Left’s “new” interpretation of the constitution) has been an age old strategy of the enemies of our country.
2. LEFTISTS WANT AMERICA OVERRUN WITH ILLEGALS: According to a leaked DHS Document, the DHS plans to implement “broad scale release mechanisms,” releasing illegals directly into the United States with as many as 450,000 illegals arriving in a 30-day period. The Biden Administration is inducing illegals by offering free smartphones, supposedly to “track” them once they enter the country. Senate Democrat leaders withdrew a $10 billion Covid spending plan that included an amendment to preserve the Title 42 rule, which had allowed border officials to quickly send migrants back into Mexico during Covid-19.
Border Patrol union chief Brandon Judd warns that once the Biden administration lifts Title 42 at the end of May, “the cartels are going to control our borders.” Even a former Obama DHS chief spoke against Biden’s lifting of Title 42, calling the immigrant invasion “unsustainable.” Former French intelligence chief Pierre Brochand warns that unrestricted immigration in Europe and France is likely to spark civil war, unless radical shifts happen soon. “All ‘multicultural’ societies are doomed to more or less deep rifts,” said Brochand. “In such a situation, it happens that minorities are violent winners, and majorities placid losers.”
3. FOOD SHORTAGES AND FOOD INFLATION INCREASE: CHS Inc., America’s largest agricultural cooperative, is warning that sanctions on Russia may trigger greater fertilizer shortages. The state of Minnesota has banned poultry sales citing “avian flu.” The USDA’s recent 2022 Food Price Outlook predicts food price increases of “between 4.5 and 5.5%.” The German Retail Association (HDE) warns consumers to brace for price increases of between 20 and 50 percent in the coming days. Sri Lanka has faced mass protests and unrest in the wake of food shortages, fuel shortages, and 19% inflation.
Ed. Note: Kit Knightly of the Off-Guardian asks, “Is Russia the REAL target of Western sanctions? Soaring oil prices, energy and food crises on the horizon…is it possible the REAL target of this economic war is us?”
4. TODAY’S FOOD CRISIS WAS “WAR-GAMED” IN 2015: James Corbett writes, “In November of 2015—as you can learn from an official press release on the Cargill website— 65 international policymakers, academics, business, and thought leaders gathered at the World Wildlife Fund’s headquarters in Washington DC to game out how the world would respond to a future food crisis.’ Over the course of two days, the participants in this ‘Food Chain Reaction’ crisis simulation role played a response to a number of converging and overlapping crises in the 2020s, including ‘two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine; and famine and refugee crises in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Chad, and Sudan.’
Among the expected corporate platitudes and blather about ‘staying ahead of the curve’ in order to ‘get it right,’ the World Wildlife Fund highlights the key takeaway from this exercise: ‘Only by stopping agricultural expansion, augmenting agricultural production, increasing resource-use efficiency, and reducing food waste, can we provide the food and nourishment we need, while ensuring we are conserving nature for future generations.’”
Ed. Note: Henry Kissinger said, “Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.” FDR once said, “In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” We might be shocked if we actually knew how many of today’s events were previously discussed in “backroom” meetings by global elites.
5. ENERGY AND THE CLIMATE AGENDA: In Washington, Governor Jay Inslee signed a bill that bans most gasoline-powered vehicles made after the year 2030 and furthers creates an “interagency electric vehicle coordinating council.” With the stroke of a pen, the Biden Administration rolled out new fuel economy standards that will require an industry-wide average of 49 miles per gallon for cars and light trucks, claiming that such standards will “save American families and consumers money at the pump,” even though they will make new vehicles more expensive. The Department of Transportation said, “Strong fuel economy standards strengthen U.S. energy independence and help reduce reliance on fossil fuels.”
The newly released “flagship” U.N. climate report declares time is running out to limit global warming. Communist U.N. head Antonio Guterres said the world is on a “fast track” to disaster, while U.N. researcher Jim Skea said, “It’s now or never, if we want to limit global warming to 1.5°C (2.7°F); without immediate and deep emissions reductions across all sectors, it will be impossible.”
Ed. Note: Remember, the World Economic Forum predicts that there will be a global tax on carbon by 2030. To understand how the Communist manipulators use climate to advance their agenda, see AGENDA 2: Masters of Deceit.
6. GLOBALISTS CONTINUE TO ADVANCE CENTRAL BANK DIGITAL CURRENCY: First Deputy Managing Director Gita Gopinath of the International Monetary Fund said that financial sanctions imposed on Russia will weaken the U.S. petrodollar as the world reserve currency. Speaking at the recent World Government Summit in Dubai, American economist and global elitist Dr. Pippa Malmgren articulated the globalist vision for a cashless society in these words: “We are on the brink of a dramatic change where we are about to, and I’ll say this boldly, we are about to abandon the traditional system of money and accounting and introduce a new one. And the new one; the new accounting is what we call blockchain…It means digital, it means having an almost perfect record of every single transaction that happens in the economy, which will give us far greater clarity over what’s going on.” Watch Malmgren’s statements here; learn more about Malmgren here.
The U.K. Government is planning to regulate and tax cryptocurrencies and work towards a Digital Currency. Justin Haskins writes, “It’s clear that the Biden administration and Fed are working together to create a controllable, traceable, programmable digital currency. And if they are successful, life in America might never be the same.”
7. BIDEN’S NEW WEALTH TAX WOULD UNDERMINE YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS: Mark Hendrickson comments, “To help fund his over-the-top spending proposal of $5.8 trillion in post-COVID Fiscal Year 2023, President Joe Biden has called for a brand-new tax on wealth in addition to the current tax on income. He would tax assets that have appreciated since they were purchased. This sounds like a capital gains tax, but it has an entirely new wrinkle: The tax would be levied before the owner actually sells the asset and realizes a gain. It would be a tax on a paper gain—a phantom gain, not a real one.”
Ed. Note: Biden’s proposal would accelerate World Economic Forum’s war on private property. Watch last week’s episode, It’s All About The AGENDA, for an in-depth look at how deadly this would be.
8. MORE EVIDENCE OF COVID VACCINE FRAUD: Recently released Pfizer documents reveal that the pharmaceutical giant may have hired over 1,800 additional full-time employees to process reports of adverse events following the Emergency authorization of its Covid-19 vaccine up until July 2021. Documents also reveal that Pfizer knew that natural immunity was as effective as Pfizer’s Covid vaccine, that myocarditis was a known adverse reaction, and that the vaccine presented risks to pregnant women and future mothers.
A recently resurfaced 2004 interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci finds Fauci promoting natural immunity as more effective than vaccination. “If she got the flu for 14 days, she’s as protected as anybody can be, because the best vaccination is getting infected yourself. If she really has the flu, she definitely doesn’t need a flu vaccine…the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.” Watch here.
70% of vaccinated CDC employees experienced a “breakthrough” Covid infection, according to a Freedom of Information Act filing. Triple-jabbed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi recently tested positive for Covid-19.
The Defender summarizes, “VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 1,217,333 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 26,699 deaths and 217,301 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and April 1, 2022.”
9. MILLIONS OF U.K. CHILDREN DAMAGED BY TWO YEARS OF COVID TYRANNY: Summit News notes, “Lockdown restrictions, including adults wearing face masks, has left a generation of babies and toddlers struggling with speech and social skills, according to an official report.” According to an official Ofsted report from the U.K., “Children turning two years old will have been surrounded by adults wearing masks for their whole lives and have therefore been unable to see lip movements or mouth shapes as regularly.” Further, “Some providers have reported that delays to children’s speech and language development have led to them not socialising with other children as readily as they would have expected previously.”
10. VACCINE MANDATES IN MEDICINE, THE MILITARY, AND GOVERNMENT: Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital has denied a kidney transplant for a nine-year-old boy because his father (the kidney donor) has not received the Covid-19 injection. U.S. Army Dr. Peter Chambers revealed that he was fired for reporting adverse reactions to his superiors and for explaining potential vaccine side effects to his soldiers. Chambers said, “If we don’t stop this thing, our military is going to be decimated. They’re destroying our soldiers. They tried to destroy me.” The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for federal employees.
Ed note: This is another subtle way the Left is working to take down America. A huge percentage of our entire military has experienced adverse reactions and hardly anyone seems to know or care.
11. GOOGLE’S DIGITAL TYRANNY: Google Docs will now “flag” “potentially discriminatory or inappropriate language” and provide “suggestions on how to make your writing more inclusive and appropriate for your audience.” One researcher explains how Google is now censoring emails through its service Gmail.
Further, Google and Big Tech giant Amazon are foraying into the healthcare sector with services such as Google Health and Amazon Care. In Florida, retailer Walmart is expanding into health care with new Walmart Health centers.
Ed. Note: Big Tech and Big Business are just as dangerous as authoritarian governments. One of our episodes from last year, Why We Must Disconnect From Big Tech and Big Business explains how you can begin to “defund” our enemies and take back control.
12. COLORADO GOVERNOR SIGNS RADICAL INFANTICIDE ABORTION BILL: Democrat Colorado Governor Jared Polis, a self-professed homosexual, signed a bill that calls abortion “a fundamental right,” allowing infant murder up until and potentially after birth. The Denver Gazette warns that the bill creates “ambiguity regarding infants killed post-delivery by cause or neglect.” According to the bill, state and local officials are banned from restricting or regulating “any form of reproductive health care,” including “postnatal and delivery care.”
Ed. Note: The bill summary calls abortion a person’s “fundamental right to make reproductive healthcare decisions free from government interference.” There is tragically no provision for the “fundamental right” of the infant.
13. TSA INTRODUCES “GENDER NEUTRAL” SCREENING MEASURES, LGBTQ AGENDA BECOMES MORE BRAZEN: The Post Millennial reports, “On Thursday [March 31], which marks the 13th annual Transgender Day of Visibility, the Transportation Security Agency announced new screening standards for transgender, nonbinary, and gender-nonconforming airline passengers.”
In Austin, Texas, a fourth-grade teacher revealed that 20 out of her 32 fourth-grade students “came out” as “LGBTQIA+.” Disney has now hired leading gay marriage advocate and former Hillary Clinton operative Kristina Schake as the company’s “lead spokesperson.”
Ed. Note: Luke 17:2 says, ““It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” Make sure to permanently boycott everything Disney and encourage everyone you know to do the same.
14. ISLAMIC JIHADIST DOES NOT REGRET MURDERING BRITISH MP: Ali Harbi Ali is on trial for the October 2021 assassination of British MP Sir David Amess. Ali told the jury that he previously wanted to fight for the Islamic State in Syria, but was unable to get there. Ali said, “I decided if I couldn’t make hijrah, if I couldn’t help the Muslims [in Syria], I would do something here.” The U.K. Times notes, “Ali told the court he had been prepared to die fighting for ISIS in Syria and that he would not have minded if the terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the attack on Amess.” Ali said, “If you encourage someone to an act of jihad, it’s a good thing. When asked if he regretted stabbing Amess, he replied, “No.” The Times turned off comments for the article.
15. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- The South Carolina women’s basketball team refused to stand for the National anthem ahead of their semi-finals game with Louisville. Instead, the Gamecocks remained in their locker-room.
- Nigeria will block all phone calls for citizens whose SIM cards are not linked with the government’s digital I.D. system via their National Identity Number (NIN).
- Suburban Chicago’s First United Church of Oak Park “will not be using any music or liturgy written or composed by white people” during Lent. However, the church is still led by a white male pastor.
- In a recent statement, Donald Trump said, “I’ve been investigated by the Democrats more than Billy the Kid, Jesse James, and Al Capone, combined.”
- As he pursues his “art career,” Hunter Biden is renting a home in Malibu, California for $20,000 a month, with his Secret Service detail renting a home next door for $30,000 a month.
- Former President Barack Obama has called for greater censorship of the internet to stem the “demand for crazy.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. HUNGARY’S VIKTOR ORBAN WINS LANDSLIDE RE-ELECTION: Despite coordinated efforts from leftists and globalists to unseat him, Orban won his fourth term as Hungary’s Prime Minister, taking 53% of the vote compared to 35% of the vote for the opposition. Orban’s Fidesz party took 135 of 199 seats. Orban said, “We never had so many opponents. Brussels bureaucrats…the international mainstream media, and the Ukrainian president.”
2. OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE PASSES MOST PRO-LIFE BILL IN THE NATION: According to Life News, “The pro-life bill bans all abortions in Oklahoma except if the mother’s life is at risk. It also creates felony charges for abortionists who kill unborn babies in violation of the ban, which includes up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.” Pro-life Republican Governor Kevin Stitt is expected to sign the bill.
Ed Note: We praise God for this excellent bill. However, if a mother’s life is at risk, every effort should be made to save both mother and baby.
3. OVER HALF OF WISCONSIN COUNTIES CALL FOR DECERTIFICATION OF 2020 ELECTION RESULTS: Voters in 37 Wisconsin counties have called for the state’s 2020 election results to be decertified. This comes after former state Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman called for decertification back in March. The Republican Party in Wisconsin’s Congressional District 6 passed a resolution calling for election results to be decertified and for Republican Speaker of the House Robin Vos, who has repeatedly blocked their efforts, to resign.
4. FLORIDA REPUBLICANS SURPASS DEMOCRATIC VOTER REGISTRATION: Republicans now lead Democrats by over 100,000 voter registrations in the pro-freedom state of Florida. In his January State of the State address, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said, “Florida has become the escape hatch for those chafing under authoritarian, arbitrary and seemingly never-ending mandates and restrictions,” condemning policies that are “grounded more in blind adherence to Faucian declarations than they are in the constitutional traditions that are the foundation of free nations.”
5. REPUBLICAN REGISTRATIONS SURGE IN PENNSYLVANIA: Reuters reports, “Republicans are registering formerly Democratic voters at four times the rate that Democrats are making the reverse conversion in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, a warning sign for Democrats as they try to keep control of the U.S. Congress.” Beth Jones, a 48-year-old police officer who registered as a Republican after three decades of affiliating as a Democrat, said, “I just got fed up and just felt like there has to be a better way.”
6. THREE STATES SUE TO KEEP TITLE 42 IMMIGRATION RULE: The New American reports, “Arizona, Missouri, and Louisiana have filed suit to stop the administration because, they argue, the move violates the Administrative Procedure Act, which governs how the executive branch can make and execute public policy. As well, the lawsuit details not only the harm the states will suffer but also Biden’s refusal to enforce immigration law.”
7. DUMB PHONE SALES INCREASE, SMARTPHONE SALES DROP: Reclaim The Net notes, “Some reports cite figures related to sales of so-called dumbphones (predecessors of the smart variety, known also as ‘feature phones’) as increasing from 400 million units sold worldwide in 2018, to a billion in 2021. This seems to correspond to other statistics, such as the fact that in the same period, Google searches for ‘dumbphones’ increased by 89%. At the same time, global sales of smartphones dropped 12.5 percent in 2020 to 1.4 billion devices last year.”
8. CANADIAN PASTOR ARTUR PAWLOWSKI RELEASED FROM PRISON: Pawlowski, who had been arrested for speaking to a group of truckers during Canada’s Freedom Convoy, was finally released after 51 days of brutal imprisonment, which included periods of solitary confinement.
9. AUSTRALIAN SENATOR CALLS OUT WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM AND COMMUNISM: Australian Senator Alex Antic warned that the World Economic Forum’s ideology “is creeping into governments across the world.” Antic said, “You don’t have to be a political philosopher to figure out that, if you own nothing, the state owns everything. There’s a word for this: it’s ‘communism.’ The World Economic Forum and its affiliates shamelessly promote the abolition of private property.”
10. KENTUCKY LAW PROTECTS CHURCHES: Sponsored by Republican Representative Shane Baker, the bill overwhelmingly passed and was signed by Democratic Governor Andy Beshear. Under the new law, churches cannot be shut down or targeted during a state of emergency, as they were under Governor Beshear during Covid-19. Representative Baker called Beshear’s orders “a direct assault on our God-given rights that are protected in the Constitution.”
11. A FLOOD OF FAMILIES CANCEL DISNEY MEMBERSHIPS: Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick joined the call to boycott Disney: “Until they change their corporate philosophy, stop spending money with them. Cut off the Disney Channel. Cancel your park trip or your cruise if one is planned. If you own Disney stock, sell it. Although I did not own many shares of individual Disney stock, I sold them today.” Patrick added, “I know your kids and grandchildren will be disappointed and may not understand. But, would you rather have them indoctrinated by Disney radicals?” Patti Garibay, the executive director and founder of American Heritage Girls, said, “It is time to void your household of all things Disney.” A Wall Street Journal poll found that 55% of Democratic voters support Florida’s new Parental Rights law (29% oppose) and 67% of American parents support the bill (24% oppose).
HYMN OF THE WEEK
Jesus, Thy Blood and Righteousness by
Nicolaus L. von Zinzendorf
Jesus, Thy blood and righteousness
My beauty are, my glorious dress;
‘Midst flaming worlds, in these arrayed
With joy shall I lift up my head.
Bold shall I stand in that great day,
For who aught to my charge shall lay?
Fully absolved through these I am,
From sin and fear, from guilt and shame.
Lord, I believe Thy precious blood,
Which, at the mercy seat of God,
Forever doth for sinners plead,
For me, e’en for my soul was shed.
Lord, I believe were sinners more
Than sands upon the ocean shore,
Thou hast for all a ransom paid,
For all a full atonement made.