Difficulty and hardship can turn our eyes to where they should have been all along. Psalm 91:1-4 says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.”
1. MANDATE FEVER: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and JetBlue will now require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Apple has partnered with United Airlines (through Apple’s iOS 15 Health App) to help travelers provide vaccination records to the airline.
The Biden Administration plans to fully enforce the vaccine mandate for federal workers in November. The Department of Defense is giving all U.S. civilian employees until November 22 to be vaccinated. Military members who refuse the vaccine are facing dishonorable discharge, including one Afghan war vet who has two heart conditions. At least one dozen Washington State employees saw their previously granted religious exemptions revoked at the last minute and now have only a few days to get the jab or be fired.
New York’s Northwell Health fired 1,400 employees (2% of its workforce) for not getting vaccinated. A New York judge will no longer be able to enter the courthouse after she refused to be vaccinated. The Washington Post reports, “A Colorado-based health system says it is denying organ transplants to patients not vaccinated against the coronavirus in ‘almost all situations,’ citing studies that show these patients are much more likely to die if they get COVID-19.” Disney will use a sticker system to distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated workers.
The Epoch Times reports, “The Los Angeles City Council on October 6 approved one of the strictest COVID-19 vaccination mandates in the country, requiring proof of vaccination to enter indoor restaurants, movie theaters, salons, shopping centers, and many more indoor venues.” All school children in California 7th through 12 grade must be vaccinated. Unlike their teachers, the students do not have the option to be tested weekly instead.
Two million Israelis lost their Green Pass and will now have to receive a booster shot to keep their “freedom.” Pastor Artur Pawlowski notes that Canadian Mosques “were fully operational” while the government shut down churches over COVID. Fauci told Americans it was “too soon to tell” if we could celebrate Christmas.
Ed. Note: As mentioned in our interview today, globalists are purging the system of anyone who doesn’t do what they’re told without asking any questions. Tyrants love the idea of “Big Brother” from 1984. Encourage everyone you know to refuse, even if it costs them their jobs, etc. Consider moving to rural areas in conservative states, homeschooling your children and starting traditional homebased and internet businesses. Unplug from their corrupt system as much as possible.
2. MORE REASONS TO REFUSE THE COVID-19 VACCINE: Jessica Berg Wilson, a 37-year-old stay-at-home mother, died suddenly on September 7 after she was pressured to receive the vaccine. Twitter fact-checkers placed “misleading” and “misinformation” labels on her obituary. A Denver police officer and father of four has not been able to walk or return to work since taking the mandatory jab. He also has trouble sleeping at night due to the pain in his legs.
Teenagers in the U.K. have experienced a 47% rise in death rates after that age group began receiving COVID-19 vaccines. Denmark and Sweden will pause the Moderna vaccine for younger age groups after reports of side effects, including myocarditis and pericarditis. Ontario E.R. Dr. Rochagné Kilian believes around 80% percent of patients she saw in the E.R. during the past month who had inexplicable symptoms were “double vaxxed.”
A September 30 study from the European Journal of Epidemiology Vaccines found “no discernible relationship” between the vaccination rate and new Covid cases. The Epoch Times notes, “The effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine falls below 50 percent after five months, according to a new study published in The Lancet medical journal on October 4.”
Pfizer has formally asked the FDA to authorize the COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. One individual commented, “If the government and Pfizer said they were going to recommend (and then eventually insist, via mandates) that every child over the age of five ingest LSD, parents would be horrified.”
Ed. Note: What data are they using to approve this experimental shot for little children? Have they finished the ususal 12 year animal and human testing period? If no healthy child in America has died from Covid, what do they have to gain? Lord Acton said it well, “Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
3. THE CORRUPTION OF BIG PHARMA: The Federalist points out that Biden’s employer mandate is nothing more than a press release, as OSHA has yet to release a rule. Children’s Health Defense notes, “The FDA gets 45% of its budget from the pharmaceutical industry, and fast-tracks more than 50% of the drugs it approves.
Project Veritas recorded Pfizer scientists admitting that natural immunity is better than the Covid-19 vaccine and that Pfizer is “an evil corporation…run on Covid money.” A Pfizer whistleblower told Project Veritas that her company told staff to be secretive regarding aborted fetal cell lines used for the vaccine. Clive Palmer, a former Australian Parliament member, said that recently resigned and disgraced New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian was told by Pfizer and AstraZeneca that she wouldn’t be charged in a corruption probe if she pushed vaccine mandates.
Breitbart reports, “Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), announced his resignation on Tuesday, just weeks after documents exposed that he made “untruthful” comments about U.S. federal funding of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” Collins had previously spent millions on research using body parts from aborted babies.
Alberta, Canada plans to count all sick people who decline Covid tests as Covid-positive.
Ed. Note: Ivermectin is no longer patented, so it is cheap to make and not profitable for Big Pharma. That is precisely why they hate it. There are companies considering reengineering it and getting a patent since it actually works. We’ll see what happens. I don’t know if I’ll ever give up the great Apple Flavor taste of my $6/tube horse medicine.
4. SUPPLY CHAIN SHORTAGES, INFLATION, AND THE DEBT CEILING: American CEO Mike Beckham tweeted, “There is a major storm brewing in the supply chain. It could dramatically impact everyone’s life next year, but almost no one knows about it yet. We are talking empty shelves, crazy inflation, etc.”
One key inflation measure has reached its highest point since 1991. The Bureau of Economic Analysis found that the Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index rose by $130.5 billion in August, while personal income only increased by $35.5 billion and disposable income by $18.9 billion.
11 Republicans joined the Democrats to break a filibuster on the agreement to raise the debt ceiling. The Senate then voted 50-48 to raise the debt ceiling.
Ed. Note: Stock up on essentials while you still can. “Better seven years early, than seven minutes late.”
5. IMMIGRATION CRISIS TO GET WORSE: The New American summarizes,
- The Biden Regime released 43,000 illegals into the country during August, the Washington Times has reported.
- Haiti Joe’s subalterns at DHS think 400,000 illegals might hit the border this month. That tsunami would nearly double the totals for July and August that each exceeded 200,000.
- Mexican officials have warned that another 125,000 “migrants” will hit the border by December, and a Panamanian official has said another 60,000 Haitians are about to head north now.
Ed. Note: Consistency has never been a virtue of ignorance. Some mistakenly think “Leftists aren’t very smart.” Unfortunately, they know exactly what they are doing to purposefully destroy our country.
6. AFGHANISTAN CRISIS IN AMERICA: Robert Spencer points out that U.S. Marines were forced by commanders to remove anti-Taliban and anti-Isis graffiti and to spotlessly clean the Bagram Airport soon to be taken over by the Taliban. One Marine recounted: “My boys had to go…pick up every last piece of…trash for who? The Taliban? It was a slap in the face to us.” Now, the Daily Mail has reported that Chinese “military” aircraft have landed at the Bagram airbase.
Senator Tom Cotton is concerned about one Afghan refugee who sexually assaulted boys at Fort McCoy and another group of male Afghans who assaulted a female service member in New Mexico. Cotton is alarmed that around 700 seemingly “unknown Afghans” brought in have fled U.S. military bases.
7. ARE CONCERNED PARENTS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS?: The National School Boards Association (NSBA) asked President Biden for “federal law enforcement and other assistance” to deal with parents upset over Critical Race Theory and mask mandates. U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has told the FBI to address “threats of violence” against administrators. After teaching for forty years at UCLA, respected academic and economist Gordon Klein was suspended for refusing to grade black students with more “leniency” than white students.
Ed. Note: When the Biden Administration starts “dealing with” mothers defending their children at school board meetings, you realize we are entering a whole new level of engagement. They think they are close to taking America over for good, and they are going for the gold.
8. FACEBOOK EXPOSED? Facebook “whistleblower” Frances Haugen is actually a censorship advocate. Daniel Greenfield writes, “After being sufficiently prepped by a shadowy group with alleged ties to Pierre Omidyar, the sugar daddy of leftist digital media, she’s making the same exact arguments that pro-censorship lefties have been making about Facebook forever. And they can be summed up as, ‘Facebook amplifies the views of conservatives. And the government needs to do something about that.’” Former Federal Communications Commission chairman Tom Wheeler believes that the United States needs a new federal agency to regulate the digital economy.
9. COMBATTING RACISM OR CONSOLIDATING POWER?: Leftist groups including the Brennan Center, the Center for American Progress, and the Communist Party USA are framing “Voting Rights” bills like The Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Act as “anti-racism” initiatives. Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer vetoed four election integrity bills claiming that they “suppress the vote” or “perpetuate the ‘Big Lie.’”
Ed. Note: “The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.”
10. BRITAIN TO SWITCH TO RENEWABLE ELECTRICITY: Boris Johnson announced that all of the country’s electricity will come from “renewable sources” by 2035. The 2021 Nobel Prize for Physics has gone to three scientists whose work, according to the World Economic Forum, “helped to improve understanding of our changing climate.”
11. DONALD TRUMP ENDORSES RINO IN WYOMING CONGRESSIONAL RACE: Pedro Gonzalez writes of Harriet Hageman, Trump’s endorsed “anti-Cheney” candidate, “Not only was she part of an effort to prevent Trump from becoming the 2016 Republican presidential nominee, denouncing him then as ‘racist and xenophobic,’ but she also is—or was until recently—Cheney’s good friend.”
12. WRITER CRITIQUES MARK LEVIN’S BOOK AMERICAN MARXISM: Mark Levin recently released a book entitled, American Marxism. However, Cliff Kincaid observes, “the book leaves out a lot, most notably the issue of family breakdown caused by the Marxist-spawned revolution.” Kincaid writes, “Levin’s book has some references to Cultural Marxism but the specific problem…is America’s family breakdown through easy divorce that is mostly caused by married couples who commit adultery.”
13. MOST EVANGELICAL LEADERS FAIL TO STAND AGAINST PRO-ABORTION “THE WOMEN’S HEALTH PROTECTION ACT”: In his column, A Radical and Revealing Abortion Bill: Moral Anarchy in Congress and Moral Cowardice in Some Evangelical Circles, World Magazine’s Andrew T. Walker writes, “Evangelical leaders have been so conditioned by the liberalism intimidation of our day that they now largely fail to raise a hand in serious protest to liberalism’s overreach. That a bill like this could pass is a tragedy. The lack of response from many mainstream evangelicals is an embarrassment…If you want to understand the divide in evangelicalism, just consider the contrast between the silence of the evangelical left and the outspoken moral outrage of the truly pro-life evangelicals.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. NBA PLAYER JONATHAN ISAAC EXPLAINS WHY HE STILL WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE: Isaac previously received attention for refusing to wear a BLM shirt or kneel during the National Anthem. In a recent interview, Isaac said, “I believe what I’m saying is rational…We live in the land of the free and the home of the brave and [I] have the opportunity and the platform to say what it is that [I] feel is right. I’m taking that right to do so, not just for me, but for all of those people who feel like they don’t have a voice. I believe that we’re entering a period of time where the government is setting a precedent that in light of any emergency, your personal autonomy, your religious freedom, and your freedom as a whole becomes negotiable.”
Isaac added, “I would just say [to those deciding not to be vaccinated and being pressured and hounded and abused as a result], stay encouraged. It may feel like hopelessness, but there are people who are out there [who] are trying their best to hold the line. And I believe that we’re going to see a great revival through this as well, as people begin to [open] their eyes.”
2. CHRISTIANITY SURGING IN INDONESIA: Ten percent of Indonesians now identify as Christian, up from one percent in 2010. Indonesia also has the world’s largest Muslim population. Many of these Christians face intense opposition.
3. DEFENDING LIFE: In a heartwarming story, a former Planned Parenthood abortion doctor explains how she became pro-life by the “hand of God.” Thousands of Christians in hundreds of American cities participated in a Life Chain. They stood on sidewalks praying and holding signs that said, “Abortion Kills Children,” “Jesus Forgives & Heals,” “Adoption: The Loving Option,” “Lord, Heal Our Nation,” and “Abortion Hurts Women.” This year, 19 U.S. states have passed 106 new restrictions on murdering unborn babies, with the top states being Arkansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Montana, and South Dakota.
4. FORMER REAGAN EDUCATION SECRETARY DEVELOPING NEW HISTORY AND CIVICS CURRICULUM: William J. Bennet has teamed up with other education experts, including the Today Foundation, to develop The Story of America. “For too long, an anti-America ideology that radically misrepresents U.S. history has infiltrated our education system and misled our kids.” Bennett said the new curriculum will tell history “in a way that is truthful, engaging, and gives students the full, complex story.”
5. ROMANIANS STAND FOR FREEDOM: Euro News reports, “Thousands of people demonstrated in the main squares of the Romanian capital on Saturday against new coronavirus restrictions announced by the government this week to fight a steep rise in infections.”
6. ARTUR PAWLOWSKI URGES AMERICANS TO STAND: Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski was recently arrested for two outstanding warrants — (1) not wearing a face mask and (2) holding a church service in June. Consider a few of Pawlowski’s words:
- “If they came for me, be sure of it, they’re coming for you as well.”
- “I was handcuffed like a common criminal, like a terrorist. They wanted to break me. They wanted to show the whole world, ‘You see what we do to those who dare to speak against our tyranny? If you will follow… you’re next.’” (Speaking of his previous arrest in May.)
- “Growing up under a Communist dictatorship, that’s a disaster. That’s hell on earth. And I see it already in our western democracies. So, the only way I know how to fight them is — 1981 that I witnessed, millions of Poles taking to the streets and saying to them, ‘No more. Get out of our country. Get out. Stop.’ Millions of Poles took it to the streets during Solidarity, Lech Walesa, and they won their freedoms.”
- “Right now, if you want your freedom back, we should take to the streets, and say, ‘No more lockdowns, no more restrictions.’ We will not put up with this anymore. We are fighting back.”
- “I did what every Shepherd right now on the planet Earth should be doing: Fend off the wolves. We, as lions, should never bow before the hyenas.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
WE HAVE AN ANCHOR BY PRISCILLA OWENS
Will your anchor hold in the storm of life,
When the clouds unfold their wings of strife?
When the strong tides lift, and the cables strain,
Will your anchor drift, or firm remain?
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll;
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Savior’s love.
If ’tis safely moored, ’twill the storm withstand,
For ’tis well secured by the Savior’s hand;
And the cables, passed from His heart to thine,
Can defy the blast, through strength divine.
It will firmly hold in the straits of Fear,
When the breakers tell that the reef is near;
Though the tempest rave and the wild winds blow,
Not an angry wave shall our bark o’erflow.
When our eyes behold, in the dawning light,
Shining gates of pearl, our harbor bright,
We shall anchor fast to the heavenly shore,
With the storms all past forevermore.
We have an anchor that keeps the soul
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll;
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
Grounded firm and deep in the Savior’s love.