On Tuesday, millions of Americans voted in the most consequential election of our lifetimes. This election was more than a vote between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. It constituted a choice between freedom and tyranny.
Because the Left knew they could not win fairly, they resorted to fraud. President Trump had long warned that mail-in ballots would facilitate cheating.
Today’s news brief, videos, and articles will seek to expose the truth behind the fraud and deception at work in multiple states. In our Behind the Scenes Interview, we go deeper to discuss what’s really at stake and the consequences for America if Biden/Harris take the White House.
We need perspective, facts, and hope-filled action. We hope this edition of AGENDA Weekly provides all three.
1. INCONSISTENCIES AND IRREGULARITIES IN MICHIGAN: On November 4, The Federalist reported fraud occurring in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. In Michigan, Biden received 138, 339 votes overnight, while Trump received zero. Later, Michigan officials claimed this was the result of a reporting glitch, but it still appears suspicious, considering that a similar development occurred in Wisconsin at the same time. Multiple sources report thousands of ballots being dumped at the TCF Center in Detroit around 3:30 Wednesday morning. In Michigan’s Atrium County, the GOP believes a software error switched 6,000 votes to Biden. This same software was used in 47 other Michigan counties. Some are reporting that this same software was used in 30 different states. In Detroit, windows were blocked to prevent people from watching the ballot counting. Project Veritas Director James O’Keefe interviewed a Michigan postal worker, who was ordered to backdate late mail-in ballots to make them valid. “We were issued a directive this morning to collect any ballots we find in mailboxes, collection boxes, just outgoing mail in general, separate them at the end of the day so that they could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date,” the postal worker said. “Today is November 4th for clarification.”
2. THE MATH IN WISCONSIN: Seven of Milwaukee’s voting precincts saw more votes than registered voters. According to Justin Hart, “In Wisconsin 49K people voted for a Republican House candidate down-ballot but DID NOT vote for Trump. Meanwhile, 64K people voted for Biden and did NOT vote for a Democrat house candidate. Also, 14,952 people DID NOT vote for a house candidate and just voted for President.
4. CALCULATED FRAUD IN PENNSYLVANIA: Days before the election, Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro vowed that Biden would win Pennsylvania: “If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process.” In a video taken down multiple times by Twitter, a young Democrat reported, “I’m a registered Democrat in the city of Philadelphia. Today, I’m at the Philadelphia Convention Center, and I am overseeing the ballot counters.” He continued, “They will not allow us within 30 to 100 feet to supervise the ballots being counted…I can’t believe what I’m seeing right before my eyes. This has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Donald Trump. This has to do with our Democracy, and I will tell you, there is corruption at the highest level in the city of Philadelphia.”
5. SHARPIES, BALLOT OBSERVERS, AND FRAUD IN ARIZONA, GEORGIA, AND NEVADA: According to Georgia GOP Chairman David Schaefer, “Fulton County told our observers last night to go home because they were closing up and then continued to count ballots in secret.” Voters in Arizona claim that their votes weren’t properly counted after they were given sharpies instead of pens to fill out ballots, as the sharpie marks bled through. The Nevada GOP reported: “Our lawyers just sent a criminal referral to AG Barr regarding at least 3,062 instances of voter fraud. We expect that number to grow substantially. Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV.”
6. CENSORSHIP AND PROPAGANDA VIA BIG TECH AND THE MEDIA: Of course, none of these efforts would have been possible without the aid of the media (including Fox) and the Big Tech Giants. Some Democratic lawmakers have called on Twitter to suspend President Trump’s account until all the ballots have been counted. Facebook removed a pro-Trump group page called Stop the Steal, which had drawn some 350,000 members since Election Day. Twitter has actively suspended accounts, deleted tweets, and labeled other tweets with warning signs.
7. GOP GAINS AMONG EVANGELICALS, CATHOLICS, AND MINORITIES: Evangelicals turned out in force at over 43 million, the largest share of the electorate ever, at 7.6 million more than 2016. Biden received fewer evangelical votes than did Hillary. He also lost to Catholics 2/1. President Trump received the highest minority vote a Republican President has received in the past 60 years at 26%.
8. NO BLUE WAVE IN THE US HOUSE AND SENATE: Nancy Pelosi expected to expand the Democratic House Majority and pick up 10-15 seats in a Blue Wave. Instead, it appears that the GOP has netted at least five additional seats. All four members of the squad were re-elected: Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (Mass.), and Rashida Tlaib (Mich.). The squad added a fifth member, as Missouri Black Lives Matter radical activist Cori Bush was elected to the US House. In North Carolina, Republican Madison Cawthorn became the youngest individual ever elected to the US House. The GOP lost a Senate seat in Colorado but gained one in Alabama. According to media accounts, the Senate is currently tied 48-48, with two competitive races left in Georgia, which will likely go to runoffs, and one in North Carolina.
9. MOSTLY DISTURBING BALLOT MEASURES: Oregon became the first state in the nation to decriminalize all illegal drugs, including opioids, meth, and cocaine, while both New Jersey and Arizona voters legalized marijuana for recreational use. California voters turned down Proposition 16, a measure that would have mandated affirmative action. Colorado passed Proposition 113, a resolution to give the state’s electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote. Colorado joined 14 other states and the District of Columbia to form the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC). The agreement only takes effect if enough states join to make up 270 electoral votes.
10. LANDMARK STATE RACES: In Delaware, Democrat Sarah McBride will become the country’s first openly transgender state senator. In Oklahoma, Mauree Turner became the first Muslim elected to the Oklahoma statehouse to represent Oklahoma’s 88th district.
11. THE CONTINUING BATTLE: The Trump campaign won a significant lawsuit allowing Trump supporters to observe the ballot counting in Philadelphia, but the city Sheriff refused to let them in. The Trump campaign has now filed lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, North Carolina, Nevada, and Arizona. Trump’s legal efforts are headed up by Rudy Giuliani, who cracked down on the New York Mafia, first as a federal prosecutor, and then as mayor of NYC.
12. AMERICANS STAND UP FOR FAIR AND FREE ELECTIONS: On November 6, Freedom Works hosted Protect the Vote and Stop the Steal rallies in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Oklahoma, and Washington, D.C. Additionally, countless patriots have been collecting stories and sharing them online and on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
13. TRUMP MAKES HISTORY ON THE CLIMATE: After committing to leave three years ago, the US has now formally withdrawn from the Paris Climate Accords, the first nation in the world to do so.
14. INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES APPEAR TO BE PERPETRATING ELECTION FRAUD: Retired Lt. Gen. Tom Mc Inerney understands the intelligence community and American politics. He believes that a CIA program known as Scorecard (an application of the Hammer program) can be used to hack results as they are transferred between local and state or national reporting centers. To keep alarm bells from triggering, the program changes 3% or less of votes, a number that is sufficient for close races in key states. YouTube has removed video interviews with Mc Inerney, but you can listen to an interview here.
15. PRESIDENT TRUMP REASSURES AMERICANS: In a recent statement, President Trump said, “We believe the American people deserve to have full transparency into all vote counting and election certification, and that this is no longer about any single election. This is about the integrity of our entire election process. From the beginning we have said that all legal ballots must be counted and all illegal ballots should not be counted, yet we’ve met resistance for this basic principle by Democrats at every turn. We will pursue this process through every aspect of the law to guarantee the American people have confidence in our government. I will never give up fighting for you and our nation.”
Watch: An inside look into the corruption within the NSA and Intelligence Community.
Watch: How radical is Kamala Harris? Learn in her own words how she supports deadly Communist ideas.
Watch: Why voting machines aren’t as secure as one might think.
Watch: Live footage and commentary of what actually happened in Michigan.
Fast and Pray. On Sunday, November 8, we invite you to join our family to fast, pray, and continue to ask the Lord to powerfully intervene. Pray that God will have mercy for the sake of His remnant.
Pray for wisdom for Trump’s legal team. Pray that lawsuits filed in the different states will get a just and fair response. Pray that GOP officials will stand with Trump.
Pray that honest people will step forward with traceable information on voter fraud incidents. Pray that Americans from both parties will understand how serious this fraud is and would be sobered by the desperate position America is in.
Read the book of Esther. Memorize 2 Timothy 1:7.
Contact President Trump. Let him know you are praying for him. Thank him for standing and fighting for all of us! (click here)
Call YOUR State and Federal Representatives. Let them know this election corruption MUST be investigated and acted upon immediately.
Spread the truth online and with your friends and family.
Stories and Questions
We’d love to hear what you’re doing to make a difference! You can send your stories to email@example.com. You can also email us questions to be answered in our weekly videos. We appreciate your comments, feedback, and suggestions.