It’s often easier to blame or hope than it is to take thoughtful, responsible action. But Patrick Wood, our guest in this week’s Behind the Scenes interview, believes that we all can do something to resist global tyranny, especially at the local level.
“I believe very strongly that local activism is the only way to rebuild our country, if there is going to be any rebuilding at all. Local activism – because this is how they got us. They built [the technocratic system] from the bottom up. We cannot tear their house down from the top down. It’s simply is just not going to happen. They’re too powerful.”
Little things make a big difference. It’s essential to understand what’s happening in the world and the nation, but what are you doing to initiate change, right where you are?
1. TENNESSEE LAWMAKERS INTRODUCE BILL TO BAN MASK MANDATES: Tennessee lawmakers have introduced the Medical Non-Discrimination Business and Consumer Act. In effect, this bill would prevent any business from discriminating against individuals and invading medical privacy by requiring masks or proof of vaccinations for customers. By two votes, the North Dakota House of Representatives passed a bill to make mask mandates illegal in the future. “Our state is not a prison camp,” Rep. Jeff Hoverson, R-Minot, said.
2. ATTORNEY GENERAL MERRICK GARLAND TO TARGET “DOMESTIC TERRORISM”: In a recent Senate testimony, Garland said investigating the January 6 Capitol was his “first priority,” calling the event “the most heinous attack on the democratic process that I’ve ever seen, and one that I never expected to see in my lifetime.”
Garland continued, “I intend to give the career prosecutors who are working on this matter 24/7 all of the resources they could possibly require to do this. And at the same time, I intend to make sure that we look more broadly to look at where this is coming from, what other groups there might be that could raise the same problem in the future.” While vowing to crack down on “domestic terrorists,” Garland has not committed to prosecuting illegal border crossings or Anfita or BLM thugs.
3. PEOPLE CONTINUE TO DIE AFTER RECEIVING COVID VACCINE: The Children’s Health Defense has reported what appear to be multiple vaccine-related deaths. “The most recent Facebook post of 39-year-old Brittany Hall Perez of Atlanta on January 12, for example, shows her wearing a mask while holding up a vaccination card with the slogan, ‘SAVE LIVES. Say Yes to COVID-19 vaccine,’ and framing her photo. An obituary for Brittany Hall Perez on Tribute Archive announced the death of the mother of two young girls on January 13, but does not say how she died.” Read more tragic similar stories here.
4. BIG BUSINESS CRACKS DOWN ON VACCINE “DISINFORMATION”: The White House is asking social media companies to halt “disinformation” over Covid vaccine health effects, and Big Businesses are only too happy to comply. Why would you need to launch a propaganda campaign for a “safe” vaccine?
5. ZUCKERBERG CAUGHT ON CAMERA ADMITTING THAT COVID VACCINES DO EDIT DNA: Currently, Facebook is “expanding” their efforts to “remove false claims on Facebook and Instagram about Covid-19, Covid-19 vaccines, and vaccines in general during the pandemic.” However, a leaked video dated last July from a Facebook insider caught CEO Mark Zuckerberg making claims that directly contradict Facebook’s policy. From the video: “But I do want to make sure that I share some caution on this, because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of modifying people’s DNA and RNA.” See the full video from Project Veritas here.
6. BIDEN TELLS G-7 LEADS THAT “AMERICA FIRST” POLICY IS OVER: The G7 (Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States) recently conducted a virtual meeting to discuss critical priorities, including defeating Covid, reopening the economy, and countering Chinese ambition. In his speech, Biden announced the end to Trump’s “America First” policies.
7. SYNTHETIC MEAT AND CLIMATE CRUSADERS FULL STEAM AHEAD: Bill Gates, whose favorite food is hamburgers, recently told Technology Review, “I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef.” Gates, who is also a major investor in synthetic meat company Memphis Meats, remarked, “You can get used to the taste difference.” Remember, the World Economic Forum says that we’ll eat much less meat by 2030? Biden Climate Envoy John Kerry recently stated, “We have nine years left” to “avert climate catastrophe … There’s no room for B.S. anymore.” Kerry’s “nine years left” fits in well with the WEF’s 8 predictions for 2030.
8. DIGITAL BOOK BURNING: AMAZON AND APPLE BAN LEADING BOOK THAT OPPOSES TRANSGENDER IDEOLOGY: Ryan T. Anderson’s 2018 book, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment” Book was an Amazon and Washington Post bestseller but has now been removed from Amazon, as the transgender agenda steams ahead. Abigail Shirer, author of “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters,” noted that “Amazon accounts for over 83% of books sold in the U.S.”
Also, Biden has appointed the first-ever transgender cabinet member to his administration. Two California state Assembly members have introduced a bill that would force stores to provide gender-neutral toy and clothing sections. Hasbro has announced that it’s “Mr. Potato Head” will become gender-neutral. The Australian National University in Canberra is replacing the terms “mother” and “father” with more “gender-inclusive” ones.Standing against gender confusion, Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia placed a sign in her office which reads, “There are TWO genders: Male & Female. Trust the science.”
9. AMAZON, NETFLIX, AND TWITTER TAKE THE LEAD WITH ABUSING CHILDREN: The National Center on Sexual Exploitation’s most recent “dirty dozen” list includes evil Amazon, Netflix, and Twitter, among the top twelve facilitators of child sexual exploitation.
10. BIDEN’S STIMULUS INCLUDES MORE PORK THAN COVID RELIEF: The House just passed Biden’s massive $1.9 trillion stimulus bill, which contains only about $825 billion in “Covid relief,” with over $300 billion going to bankrupt blue states, like New York. Trillions more are on the way.
11. SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO HEAR PA ELECTION CASE: The Supreme Court refused to hear two significant Pennsylvania election cases, one brought by Rep. Mike Kelly and the other by the Pennsylvania Republican Party. The Court also declined to hear Lin Wood’s case against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and the Arizona case of Ward v. Jackson. Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, and Neil Gorsuch dissented, while two of Trump’s appointees, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, voted not to hear the case.
In his scathing dissent, Justice Clarence Thomas wrote, “Changing the rules in the middle of the game is bad enough. Such rule changes by officials who may lack authority to do so is even worse… By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence. Our fellow citizens deserve better and expect more of us… One wonders what this Court waits for. We failed to settle this dispute before the election, and thus provide clear rules. Now we again fail to provide clear rules for future elections.”
12. EQUALITY ACT PASSES HOUSE: On Friday, the House of Representatives passed the Equality Act, with every Democrat and 3 Republicans voting in favor of it. Franklin Graham reveals what this horrific bill is all about: “It has nothing to do with equality. It’s just a smokescreen to force Americans to accept the LGBTQ agenda, and it creates a lot of INEQUALITY for Christians and all people of faith. It punishes individuals and organizations that disagree based on their moral convictions.”
13. CLINTON ADVISOR ON TOTALITARIANISM: A former advisor to President Bill Clinton warns that totalitarianism is here in the U.S., in the form of Covid tyranny.” We’re here,” said Naomi Wolf to Tucker Carlson. “We’re really moving into a coup situation. That transcends everything you and I might agree or disagree on.”
14. MONTANA PASSES CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY: Montana has passed a constitutional carry law, while Jefferson County, West Virginia, has become a sanctuary county for the second amendment. Jefferson County Commissioner Trica Jackson wrote, “As your county commissioner, I recognize the second amendment and fully support it. I will use my full due diligence to protect your God-given rights.”
15. SOUTH DAKOTA PASSES BORN ALIVE LEGISLATION: South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem signed into law a bill that will protect born alive survivors of attempted infanticide via abortion. “The pro-life cause continues even after a child is born,” said Noem in a statement. “Today, I signed Born Alive legislation to guarantee the right to life for every baby that is born alive. We expect doctors to treat all children equally, even those born in horrific circumstances. It’s basic human decency.”
16. WIFE OF IMPRISONED PASTOR JAMES COATES SPEAKS OUT: Erin Coates, the wife of imprisoned Pastor James Coates, said the following to a crowd of hundreds gathered at the jail where her husband was held: “People keep asking us what can you do for us? Open your churches. Open your churches! Take a stand for the Lord Jesus Christ and take a stand for the people! Love them, open the doors, that’s what we need to do right now.” Coates continued, “People are hurting. They need to hear about Christ’s love, they need to hear about Him who has paid the penalty for sin so that they can be reconciled through God.”
17. HYMN OF THE WEEK: TEACH ME THY WAY, O LORD:
Teach me Thy way, O Lord, teach me Thy way.
Thy guiding grace afford, teach me Thy way.
Help me to walk aright, more by faith, less by sight;
Lead me with heav’nly light, teach me Thy way!
When I am sad at heart, teach me Thy way.
When earthly joys depart, teach me Thy way.
In hours of loneliness, in times of dire distress,
In failure or success, teach me Thy way!
When doubts and fears arise, teach me Thy way.
When storms o’erspread the skies, teach me Thy way.
Shine through the cloud and rain, through sorrow, toil, and pain;
Make Thou my pathway plain, teach me Thy way!
Long as my life shall last, teach me Thy way.
Where’er my lot be cast, teach me Thy way.
Until the race is run, until the journey’s done,
Until the crown is won, teach me Thy way!