This fall, Time Magazine ran a feature issue on “The Great Reset,” a supposed utopia being peddled by the likes of Bill Gates, Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau, Prince Andrew, Prince Harry, Dutchess Meghan, and globalist organizations like the World Economic Forum.
The Great Reset presupposes that global elites can plan the future better than everyday people with common sense. The WEF’s Great Reset wheel outlines every area they hope to reset. This week’s critical interview exposes why, if enacted, “The Great Reset” will end just like Mao’s Great Leap Forward. What is needed right now is not a “Great Reset” by the elites, but a “Great Awakening” and a “Great Pushback” by patriots. Why not start today?
To learn more, visit the WEF’s website here to explore every aspect of the Great Reset wheel.
1. EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD CONTINUES TO PILE UP: In an event not covered by the mainstream media, President Trump gave what he called “The Most Important Speech” of his life. Every patriot needs to watch this critical speech. You can do so here or in our selected videos.
By contrast, Attorney General Bill Barr recently stated, “To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” Barr’s statement directly contradicts the massive pile of evidence that you can view at hereistheevidence.com. As one example, in Georgia, video surveillance showed workers taking ballots from under a table. Watch here.
Republican legislatures have held election fraud hearings in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Arizona. As of Thursday, President Trump had raised a staggering $207.5 million to fight election fraud. Even 30% of Democrats believe it is somewhat likely or highly likely that Joe Biden cheated to win. And Trump’s approval rating stands at 50%.
2. MICHAEL FLYNN CALLS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW: Former national security advisor General Michael Flynn and others have called on President Trump to declare martial law and call for a new election. A petition promoted by Flynn said that there was “no peaceful way left to preserve our Union.” Some believe that Trump has already authorized the military to respond to cyber warfare.
3. DAILY BEAST EDITOR CALLS ON DEMS TO DECIMATE TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Some leftists have already advocated for a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to deal with patriots. Daily Beast editor-at-large Rick Wilson has gone further, calling for “humiliation,” “incarceration,” and even ritualistic suicides for Trump supporters.
“Remember, the Trump GOP is shorn of all ideological and philosophical pretense, and even when Trump leaves office, it’s not over. His cultists’ reign of terror will shape elected GOP members as long as he and his foul spawn walk the earth unpunished. Only exposure, pain, humiliation, and (inshallah) incarceration will lead to a moment of reckoning for the GOP. It should start at the top and work down from there.”
4. BIDEN HINTS THAT HE MAY RESIGN TO MAKE WAY FOR HARRIS: In a recent interview with Kamala Harris and Jake Tapper, Biden stated, “Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” Watch here.
5. JAMES O’ KEEFE AND PROJECT VERITAS EXPOSE CORRUPT CNN: After crashing CNN teleconference, Project Veritas recordings verified that CNN isn’t interested in honest journalism. CNN director Chris Zucker directed his team to bury the Hunter Biden story and to dismiss all allegations of election fraud. Watch the videos at projectveritas.com.
6. TOP IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST KILLED IN STRIKE: On November 27, the founder of Iran’s nuclear program, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, was assassinated in what appears to have been a highly coordinated strike. Iran’s Supreme leader has blamed Israel for the attack and has demanded “definitive punishment” for the perpetrators. Iran’s parliament called to end international inspections of nuclear facilities. In the wake of the assassination, the U.S. moved the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier back into the Persian Gulf.
7. GREAT BRITAIN TO ROLL OUT VACCINE STAMPS FOR PASSPORTS: The U.K. is the first nation to grant emergency authorization for Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine. The vaccine will be distributed next week, and 79% of Britishers will likely take it. U.K. elites are preparing vaccine stamps for passports. But Technocracy News warns, “If you obey the government and submit to taking the vaccine, you will be allowed to travel freely. If not, you will be on permanent lockdown until you decide to comply. This is 100% reminiscent of Nazi Germany’s infamous line, ‘Your papers, please.’”
Pfizer has worked out a deal with the U.K. releasing Pfizer from being held liable for vaccine injuries.
In this article, Dr. Joseph Mercola explains how vaccine trials have been rigged to produce the desired results. The World Economic Forum believes the disinformation “infodemic” needs a cure.
8. SIXTY-ONE PERCENT OF AMERICANS WOULD TAKE A VACCINE, ACCORDING TO NEW POLL: In the U.S., the first shipments of the Pfizer vaccine will be available by December 15, with health care workers and residents in long-term care facilities to get the vaccine first. Also, three former Presidents, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton, announced that they’re willing to receive vaccination shots on camera to encourage a hesitant public. One poll found that 61% of Americans are likely to take a Covid vaccine, up from 50% several months ago. The Department of Defense appears to be promoting vaccination cards to track those who have been vaccinated.
9. BARRINGTON DECLARATION DOCTORS STAND UP TO TYRANNY OF THE EXPERTS, CALL FOR END OF LOCKDOWNS: Over 43,000 doctors and medical professionals from both sides of the political spectrum have signed the Barrington Declaration, calling for an end to lockdowns. Meanwhile, CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner has called to cancel Christmas. Joe Biden will retain Fauci and urge everyone to wear masks during his first “100 days.” If inaugurated, Biden will likely expand testing and contact tracing and enforce a mask mandate on all federal property and highways. The U.N. held a special session where over 100 world leaders outlined a Covid recovery plan. In Japan, more died of suicide in October (2,153) than from Covid in 2020.
10. CHINA AIMS FOR DOMINATION ON MULTIPLE FRONTS: U.S. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has warned that China poses the biggest threat to the United States and freedom. “Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily, and technologically. In this powerful video, Chinese sociologist Dr. Li Yi, professional reveals China’s sinister plan to dominate the U.S.
The U.S. House passed a bill to remove Chinese companies from the stock exchange if those companies refuse to comply with U.S. auditing rules. Chinese Professor Di Dongsheng observed that China holds significant sway over Wall Street and that China would prefer a Biden presidency.
Major companies, including Nike and Coca-Cola, have pushed back against a Congressional bill banning imported goods made in China’s Xinjiang region, where most products are manufactured with forced labor.
11. SEATTLE’S POLICE CUTS DON’T WORK: It’s probably no surprise that police cuts in Seattle have led to the highest homicide rate in decades. And it will only get worse, as Seattle’s mayor seeks more cuts. Multiple cities are seeing the same results. Even prominent Democrats believe that calls to “defund the police” hurt them in the 2020 election.
12. BILLIONAIRES HAVE GAINED $1 TRILLION SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED: While small businesses were pushed to the curb, Amazon’s workforce surged 50% this year, as they hired 2,800 new workers every day. Seventeen million Americans are behind on their rent or mortgage, and roughly 23% of households face food insecurity, twice as many as last year. In response, MN Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has called to cancel mortgage and rent payments until the pandemic is over. And the U.N. reports that over 32 million people will be pushed into poverty worldwide. Everyday Americans have been squeezed by the lockdowns, while Big Businesses is now bigger than ever.
13. BILL GATES LEADS THE WAY WITH “CLIMATE CHANGE”: Bill Gates recently published an article, “How the U.S. Can Lead On Climate Change Innovation.” This comes as Gates prepares a book on the same topic. Amazon, Citigroup, and Ford are part of more than 40 companies that support a U.S. return to the Paris Climate Accords. Energy companies have lost more value than any other industry this year. At the same time, the U.N. continues to push for “zero emissions,” and George Soros believes “Now is the time for climate action.” The U.N. Secretary General stated, “Our planet is in a state of climate emergency,” and “it’s time to make peace with nature.” However, the massive corruption allegations the U.N. Climate agency is facing remind us that the entire green agenda is a fraud.
14. SMARTMATIC CHAIRMAN TO LEAD OPEN SOCIETIES FOUNDATION: After announcing that Open Society President Patrick Gaspard would be stepping down at the end of the year, Alex Soros (son of George Soros) stated that Gaspard’s replacement would be none other than Lord Mark Malloch Brown, former U.N. Deputy Secretary-General and U.K. Minister of State, a current member of Open Society’s Global Board and Chairman of Smartmatic, the Dominion Software vendor. Just one more dot connected between Soros and election fraud.
15. AIRLINES AND SEVERAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE PUSHING BACK AGAINST COVID TYRANNY: Last week, we reported the push to tie vaccines to air travel. However, many airlines are hesitant to enforce a vaccine requirement, fearing that it would negatively impact the industry. The director of Airports Council International stated, “Just as quarantine effectively halted the industry, a universal requirement for vaccines could do the same.” A handful of European countries, Switzerland, Austria, Iceland, and Belarus, appear to be following Sweden’s lead by shunning further lockdowns.
16. RESTAURANT OWNERS STAND UP TO COVID TYRANNY: Christian couple Richard and Tami Hayhoe have refused to close their Kentucky bakery and restaurant in response to Governor Andy Beshear’s mandate to shut down all indoor dining. After losing their case at the state court, the Hayhoes are appealing to a federal court. In an interview, Richard Hayhoe stated, “You know, I’d just like to remind and encourage small business owners and their employees that we are the local strength of America and the decisions that we make now will direct the future of our staff, our communities, and our families. Let’s stand together against the arbitrary overreach by these rulers that are telling us that they are doing this for our safety.” (You can support their legal defense fund here.) More restaurants are pushing back against tyranny, including restaurants in Pennsylvania, New York, and Illinois. And the U.S. Supreme Court struck down Gavin Newsom’s tyrannical edicts against churches.