2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
The promise of this verse is well-loved by conservatives, but do we understand the conditions for God’s blessing on a nation? It’s not enough to ask God to bless America if we know within our hearts our lives do not please the Lord.
Change for America begins in the heart. Like a seed planted in the soil, a changed heart blossoms into a transformed life, leading to vibrant families, churches, communities, and nations. This is the foundation for national revival and reformation.
1. TEXAS AND MISSISSIPPI OPEN UP: Both Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves have ordered their states to lift all mask mandates and restrictions on businesses. Governor Reeves wrote, “Starting tomorrow, we are lifting all of our county mask mandates, and businesses will be able to operate at full capacity without any state-imposed rules. Our hospitalizations and case numbers have plummeted, and the vaccine is being rapidly distributed. It is time!”
Governor Abbott said, “Too many Texans have been sidelined from employment opportunities. Too many small business owners have struggled to pay their bills. This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100%.” President Biden called these moves “Neanderthal thinking,” saying the nation may have to wait an entire year before returning to normal.
2. FBI AND DEEP STATE CONTINUE TO COMBAT “DOMESTIC TERRORISM”: In his confirmation hearing, FBI Director Christopher Wray said that there is no evidence that “fake Trump supporters” (Antifa, BLM, etc.) were at the January 6 DC rally. Meanwhile, the Deep State media warned of anther Capitol invasion on March 4. On March 2, the Daily Mail wrote, “Capitol police received an intelligence bulletin on Tuesday warning of a far-right militia plot to breach the Capitol this Thursday, according to news reports.” Congress failed to convene on March 4, and the Senate went home early, while the supposed attack never materialized.
While the Government prosecutes so-called “right-wing extremists,” Feds have dismissed dozens of Antifa-related cases in Portland. However, a recent poll found that 71% of Americans do believe that Antifa is a domestic terrorist group.
3. DR. SEUSS AND CLARENCE THOMAS FALL TO THE CANCEL CULTURE: Dr. Seuss Enterprises announced that they would discontinue the following six classic children’s books for supposed racist imagery: And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, If I Ran the Zoo, Mc Elligot’s Pool, On Beyond Zebra!, Scrambled Eggs Super! and The Cat’s Quizzer. Following the announcement, some Dr. Seuss books began to sell for as high as $2,500, prompting eBay to cancel the six books as well.
Also, during Black History Month, Amazon canceled a critically acclaimed documentary on the life of Clarence Thomas, currently the only black Supreme Court Justice. The documentary is entitled all Created Equal: Clarence Thomas In His Own Words and can still be found here.
4. CHINA CONTINUES TO TEST DIGITAL CURRENCY: A recent New York Times article entitled China Charges Ahead with a National Digital Currency explained that China’s electronic yuan is already being tested in major cities, including Beijing, Shenzhen, and Shanghai. The New York Times wrote, “These currencies can enable direct handouts of money that expire if not used by a particular date and can make it easier for governments to track financial transactions to stamp out tax evasion and crack down on dissidents.”
Though China is the world leader in developing digital currencies, over 60 countries have experimented with such technology. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell recently called a digital currency “a high priority project for us.” Treasury head Janet Yellen has derided bitcoin and praised the idea of a digital currency.
5. CRUISES FOR THE VACCINATED ONLY: The international Royal Caribbean cruise line will begin sailing from Israel but will only allow passengers who have been vaccinated against Covid-19. “In conjunction with Israel’s health and tourism authorities, Royal Caribbean will be the first to offer fully vaccinated sailings, where both crew and guests above the age of 16 will be vaccinated against COVID-19,” the cruise line said in a statement.
6. STUDY FINDS COVID VACCINATED 3. 5 TO 7 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO CONTRACT BELL’S PALSY: A new study by the Lancet found that those who receive the Covid vaccine are up to 7 times more likely to get Bell’s Palsy. Harvard Medical School infectious disease and pediatric specialists Al Ozonoff, Etsuro Nanishi, and Ofer Levy commented on the study, stating, “Combining data from both trials, among nearly 40,000 vaccine arm participants, there were seven Bell’s palsy cases compared with one Bell’s palsy case among placebo arm participants.”
7. ADVERSE COVID VACCINE REACTIONS, INCLUDE MISCARRIAGES AND STILLBIRTHS, CONTINUE TO MOUNT: As of February 18, 2021, the CDC had reported almost 20,000 adverse Covid vaccine reactions, including 1,095 deaths, with over 71% of these recorded deaths in individuals over 65. Additionally, 34 women have reported miscarriages or stillbirths after receiving the shot. However, it’s highly likely that the real numbers could be much worse than those reported by the untrustworthy CDC.
While almost 20% of American adults have received the Covid vaccine, a recent Harvard Capps-Harris poll found that 41% of Americans are unwilling to receive the Covid vaccine.
8. STATES PUSH BACK AGAINST TRANSGENDERISM IN SPORTS: In a 27-6 vote, the Tennessee Senate passed a bill to ban “transgender” students from playing sports in middle and high school. Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves plans to sign a bill that bans “transgenders” from competing in the state school and university sports. The bill overwhelmingly passed both houses.
9. RADICAL COMMUNIST CONFIRMED AS SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR: New Mexico Congresswoman Deb Haaland, a radical with numerous ties to communist groups, has been confirmed as the Secretary of the Interior. Communist Party leader John Bachtell wrote of Haaland, “As a co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, Haaland has been an outspoken advocate for addressing the climate crisis.” Learn more here.
10. BRITS SIGN PETITIONS AGAINST VACCINE PASSPORTS: In the UK, over 240,000 have signed a petition asking the government not to implement vaccine passports. The petition states, “We want the Government to commit to not rolling out any e-vaccination status/immunity passport to the British public. Such passports could be used to restrict the rights of people who have refused a Covid-19 vaccine, which would be unacceptable.”
11. WORLD’S SECOND FASTEST RUNNERS PREFERS NOT BEING IN OLYMPICS TO TAKING COVID VACCINE: Though an Olympic gold medalist and the world’s second-fastest runner, Yohan Blake says that he will not take the Covid vaccine, even if it means he cannot compete in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics. In a Twitter video, Blake said, “I am a righteous man, I am a man of God, and I believe that everybody does have a choice in life, no matter what. And I want to tell someone: don’t let anyone take away that choice from you.” Blake concluded, “Follow your mind, don’t follow the crowd. At the same time, be respectful to each and every one. Don’t let any one take away your choice.”
12. HYMN OF THE WEEK:
DAY BY DAY: LINA SANDELL
Day by day and with each passing moment
Strength I find to meet my trials here;
Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment,
I’ve no cause for worry or for fear.
He, whose heart is kind beyond all measure,
Gives unto each day what He deems best,
Lovingly its part of pain and pleasure
Mingling toil with peace and rest.
Every day the Lord Himself is near me
With a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He fain would bear and cheer me,
He whose name is Counsellor and Pow’r.
The protection of His child and treasure
Is a charge that on Himself He laid;
“As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure,”
This the pledge to me He made.
Help me then, in every tribulation,
So to trust Thy promises, O Lord,
That I lose not faith’s sweet consolation,
Offered me within Thy Holy Word.
Help me, Lord, when toil and trouble meeting,
E’er to take, as from a father’s hand,
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting,
’Til I reach the Promised Land.