Welcome to 2021! Every New Year provides an incredible opportunity to reflect on the past, especially this one. How did God work in 2020, and what lessons will we take from the past year? What changes will we make in this New Year?
While 2021 holds the potential for chaos, there are still incredible opportunities for freedom-loving individuals and families who choose to trust in God. We must pray, adjust our mindset as necessary, and stand up as we can. Most importantly, we must never neglect our direct sphere of influence (our personal lives, families, and communities), the things we have the most control over.
1. WHO WILL COURAGEOUSLY AFFIRM TRUMP’S VICTORY ON JANUARY 6?: Townhall estimates that 140 House Republicans and likely more are already committed to objecting to the electoral votes. Senator Josh Hawley became the first, and thus far the only, Senator to commit to objecting to the electoral count. Hawley’s delay, coupled with the lack of public commitment from other Senators, reveals that most of our elected officials are politicians who are more concerned with public opinion and special interests than truth. Senator Mitch McConnell has warned other Senators not to object, and it is reported that McConnell is working with Pelosi on a rules change to block any objections. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, as McConnell received two large donations from Dominion Software lobbyists in 2019 and subsequently blocked two Election Security bills in 2020. Mike Pence can exercise his constitutional authority to reject fraudulent electoral votes. However, Pence already asked a judge to dismiss a suit from Texas U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert which sought to overturn the 1877 Electoral Count Act. In Pennsylvania, a group of G.O.P. lawmakers concluded that the “2020 Election Numbers ‘Don’t Add Up,’ Certification of Presidential Results ‘In Error’.” PA’s legislature should lead the way to decertify the electoral count.
2. UPHOLDING FAIR ELECTIONS AFTER JANUARY 6: If Congress fails to affirm Trump’s victory on January 6, the President may still have other Constitutional options available, most notably the Insurrection Act and his 2018 Executive Order on Election Interference. On December 18, the Pentagon halted intelligence briefings to Biden and has not yet resumed them. If released in time, the delayed (and apparently stalled) Intelligence Report on Foreign Interference could validate Trump’s efforts. The inside war extends to Trump’s own Presidential staff, as it appears that Trump’s closest aides have blocked Sydney Powell from becoming special counsel.
3. PATRIOTS PREPARE TO STAND ON JANUARY 6: President Trump has asked American patriots to join him to stand for freedom. “January 6. See you in D.C.!” The D.C. rally is being coordinated by multiple groups on a grassroots level. For more information, visit wildprotest.com, stopthesteal.us, and stop-the-steal.com. According to Wild Protest, the event goes from 10am -5pm Wednesday. Last rally, the liberal D.C. mayor shut down key bridges and roads, further congesting traffic, and could do so again. Those attending should consider arriving as early as possible. One individual said the rally at the Freedom Plaza “will be the largest gathering of patriots in the history of America.” Will you be there?
4. BOMBING NEAR NASHVILLE AT&T BUILDING: Some have reported that this AT&T building was linked to the N.S.A. and Dominion and believe that this could have been a Deep State maneuver to destroy evidence. Paul Craig Roberts parallels the bombing to the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing, which was an inside job.
5. GEORGIA SENATE ELECTION WILL BE RIGGED (IF THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO RIG IT): The Georgia Senate runoffs are highly consequential, but the process is still fraudulent, as the Georgia machines are still not secure and are connected to the internet. Stacey Abrams sister, Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner, just blocked two G.A. counties from purging voter rolls of dead, ineligible, or out of state people. Trump has called for Governor Kemp to “resign from office,” citing Kemp’s failure to actively stand against election fraud.
6. COVID VACCINE HESITANCY: With under half of French wanting a vaccine, it appears that global resistance is growing. In some areas of California, up to half of healthcare workers are refusing the needle. Governments are taking notice. France is considering barring vaccine refusers from public transit, while Spain is keeping a list of the people who refuse vaccines.
7. VACCINE INJURIES: One Tennessee nurse received Bell’s Palsy after taking the vaccine. The C.D.C. has reported thousands of people “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from a doctor or health care professional” after receiving a Covid vaccine. Responding to the assertion that the Covid vaccine is safe, one truth-teller on Parler replied, “They’re so safe that over $4 billion has been paid out to families who have proven vaccine injury? They’re so safe that Congress had to slip in an amount of $9,900,000.00 in the recent stimulus bill to be appropriated from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund? So safe that they need to censor and ban people who share testimonials of injury, but people like you get to write whatever you want since you’re an obedient slave? They’re so safe that they have to come with bribes like “Free $5 gift card” and “Free G.M.O. turkey” so people can line up? So safe that side effects like BELLS PALSY & FAINTING are being normalized?” David Icke found that some U.K. vaccine manufacturers are linked to the eugenics movement.
8. COVID CENSORSHIP AND TRACKING: In Great Britain, a woman was arrested for filming an empty hospital that was reported full of Covid patients. Los Angeles is rolling out a digital Covid vaccination verification program.
9. W.H.O. CHANGES DEFINITION OF HERD IMMUNITY: The W.H.O. has redefined the pre-Covid scientific consensus on herd immunity to fit the plandemic pseudo-science. Now, “‘herd immunity,’ also known as ‘population immunity,’ is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached,” states the WHO website, adding, “Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it.”
10. NEIL FERGUSON ADMITS THAT CHINA WAS THE MODEL FOR LOCKDOWNS: In an interview, Neil Ferguson, the architect of the discredited Imperial College model that “justified” the lockdowns, praised China’s response to Covid-19, calling it “effective.” Ferguson said, “We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought. And then Italy did it. And we realized we could.”
11. BILL GATES PRAISES GLOBAL COOPERATION: As discussed in this week’s Behind the Scenes video, globalists need invisible crises that stoke fear and require blind trust in global solutions. In his yearly recap post, Bill Gates wrote, “Last spring, when the extent of the COVID-19 pandemic was becoming clear, I wrote that ‘this is like a world war, except in this case, we’re all on the same side’… There’s no way we would be as far along as we are if governments, companies, and scientists around the world weren’t, more often than not, working closely together. This global cooperation is one reason why I see promise in the year ahead—and not only the promise of getting the pandemic under control. I believe the world also has a chance to take concrete steps on one of the other great challenges of our time: climate change.”
12. THE UN’S STATED RESOLUTION FOR 2021: In a revealing video, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres described the U.N.’s resolution for the New Year. “Both Covid-19 and the climate pandemic are crises that can be addressed by everyone together as part of a transition to a sustainable and inclusive future.” Guterres also stated that the U.N.’s central ambition is “to build a global coalition for carbon neutrality – net zero emissions – by 2050,” and urged for making “peace among ourselves, and with nature.”
13. THE WEF’S THREE PRIORITIES FOR 2021: Klaus Schwab tweeted, “The year ahead could be a historic one—and in a positive way. Seventy-five years after the original ‘Year Zero’ that followed World War II, we once again have a chance to rebuild.” In an article entitled, “2021 Should be the Year of the Great Reset,” Schwab outlined three key globalist priorities: (1) “Bring Covid-19 under control,” (2) Commit to “net zero” target for emissions, (3) Pivot to “Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics.”
14. THE OPPORTUNITY OF 2021: Millions have awakened in 2020. The pushback from the people against election fraud and the Great Reset reveals that Americans are beginning to care more deeply about freedom and the future world in which their children and grandchildren will live. The darkness may seem deep, but the light is still shining! When we trust in God and take a stand, anything is possible. The elites may seem powerful, but we are on the winning side!