Matthew 6:9-13 closes with these words: “For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.” Earlier this week, these same triumphant words resounded through the U.S. Capitol Rotunda, as one man, Nathan Kistler, proclaimed them in song.
No matter how much evil advances, never forget: the reality of Christ’s eternal kingdom and power remains!
1. BIDEN DECLARES MONKEYPOX A NATIONAL EMERGENCY: Following declarations from Democratic Governors Gavin Newsom of California, J.B. Pritzker of Illinois, and Kathy Hochul of New York, the Biden Administration declared a national emergency over monkeypox, the virus that primarily spreads among homosexual males. Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, who issued the declaration, said, “We’re [taking] our response to the next level.” Officials said that the declaration would allow for faster distribution of the monkeypox vaccine.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said that his state will not join the emergency declaration, stating, “I’m so sick of politicians—and we saw this with COVID—trying to sow fear into the population. We are not doing fear.” DeSantis continued, “You see some of these states declaring states of emergency. They’re gonna abuse those powers to restrict your freedom. I guarantee to you that’s what will happen.”
2. CHINA FURIOUS OVER PELOSI VISIT TO TAIWAN: China has escalated military threats in the wake of Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan. According to the U.K. Times, “China has begun its largest-ever military exercises close to Taiwan, disrupting flight paths and shipping lanes in the aftermath of Nancy Pelosi’s visit to the self-governed island… China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) fired shells into the Taiwan Strait separating the island from the mainland for the first time, state media reported, and warships and aircraft crossed over the waterway’s median line.” The drills seem to be a trial run for blockading the island in the future.
Joel Skousen, editor of World Affairs Brief, commented, “I think Pelosi, on behalf of her globalist handlers, is actually trying to accelerate China’s plans to go to war with the West by ignoring their threats and making them look impotent. Nothing riles a Chicom more than making them look weak. In the end, all China could do to save face is pass off her visit as a meaningless stopover by an old woman, which she is.”
Ed. Note: It was globalist Henry Kissinger who helped the United States break its mutual defense treaty with Taiwan in 1979, establish formal diplomatic relations with China, and give China a permanent seat on the U.N. Security Council. For more on how globalists build future enemies, see our previous interview with Joel Skousen, “Is World War III Just Around the Corner?” To understand Iran’s alliance with Marxist Russia, see our interview with Jim Simpson, “Understanding the Red/Green Axis.”
3. 17 RINO REPUBLICANS ENABLED THE “INFLATION REDUCTION ACT”: The bill looks likely to proceed through the Senate after Senator Kyrsten Sinema signaled her support. In addition to raising taxes, driving up prices, and making America more dependent on China, the bill would provide $80 billion in further funding for the IRS. Economist Stephen Moore warns this funding would mean: “87,000 new agents, 1.2 million new audits, [and] 800,000 new tax liens. Half of the audits will hit the middle class.”
The Democrats never could have attempted to ram the bill through the reconciliation process had 17 Senate Republicans not joined with them to pass the disastrous CHIPS Act. Before the House passed the CHIPS Act, the House Freedom Caucus warned, “Passage [of the CHIPS Act] in the Senate — with the help of 17 Senate Republicans — has opened the door for even more out-of-control spending in the Democrats’ reconciliation deal with $400 billion in spending for liberal priorities and some $700 billion in tax increases.”
4. MAINSTREAM MEDIA WARNS FOOD CRISIS IS HERE: “We’re in a global food crisis that will wreak havoc on local economies and trigger civil unrest,” notes Business Insider. Business Insider blames climate, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Covid-19, and rising conflicts, and states, “Unless urgent action is taken, experts warn that the crisis could have dire global consequences…Civil unrest could spread, fueling instability and even war in some of the world’s poorest regions. A breakdown in food systems could drive huge waves of migration.” The U.N. World Food Program warns that the world faces a “looming hunger catastrophe” with 50 million people worldwide on the brink of famine.
Drought and rising input causes are causing a large number of ranchers to sell off their beef stock. Fox Business reports, “U.S. cattle producers are sending higher numbers of breeding stock to the sale barn, and some are liquidating their herds entirely, signaling a trend that analysts say will likely push already-elevated beef prices even higher in the not-too-distant future.”
Ed. Note: Today’s food crisis has been at least two years in the making, with alternative media warning of impending food shortages long before mainstream media. Consider raising as much of your own food as possible and getting to know your local farmers. For more on the globalist food agenda, see “Here’s Another ‘Great Reset’ Tool Designed to Wipe Out Good Food” by Dr. Joseph Mercola.
5. CONTAINER SHIP BOTTLENECK SHIFTS TO EAST COAST: While the number of ships waiting at Los Angeles and Long Beach has fallen from a high of 109 in January to 26 in July, total U.S. port congestion has reached a record high. A total of 153 ships are stuck waiting off of North American ports, 66% higher than in June. Akhil Nair of Seko Logistics says the congestion shift from West Coast to the East was caused by “early threats of the potential ILWU [union] strike and labor constraints on the West Coast…”
6. HOUSEHOLD DEBT BREAKS $16 TRILLION: U.S. household debt passed $16 trillion for the first time in history, with credit card debt jumping $46 billion in the last quarter. The New York Fed said, “Americans are borrowing more, but a big part of the increased borrowing is attributable to highe prices.” Reuters reports that young and low-income Americans are being hit the hardest.
The Daily Mail reports, “Americans are increasingly relying on dollar stores to feed their families as inflation has driven grocery store prices up by as much as 12.2%. The analytics firm InMarket found that grocery sales at discount stores spiked 71% between October 2021 and June 2022, while sales of the same items in grocery stores dropped 5%. The shift comes as 61% of Americans are living pay check to pay check, according to a LendingClub report, and affordability-branded chains like Walmart warn prices won’t be dropping anytime soon. While some dollar stores stock fresh produce, the majority of stores only supply boxed and canned food high in sugar, spelling trouble for the health of Americans’ on top of their wallet woes.”
Ed. Note: Today’s economic disaster is not accidental but strategic, driven in large part by the Federal Reserve. Global elites want to economically devastate the middle and lower classes in order to achieve their 2030 goal for you to “own nothing and be happy.”
7. MAJOR COMPANIES ANNOUNCE BIG LAYOFFS: Michael Snyder of the Economic Collapse Blog reports that 12 major companies have announced significant layoffs.
- Ultratec Inc. says that it will be laying off more than 600 workers.
- Electric truck maker Rivian will be laying off approximately 840 workers.
- 7-Eleven has announced that it will be eliminating 880 corporate jobs.
- Shopify is laying off about 1,000 people.
- Vimeo says that it will be eliminating 6 percent of its current workforce.
- Redfin will be reducing the size of its workforce by 8 percent.
- Compass will be reducing the size of its workforce by 10 percent.
- RE/MAX will be reducing the size of its workforce by 17 percent.
- Robinhood will be reducing the size of its workforce by 23 percent.
- It is being reported that Ford “is preparing to cut as many as 8,000 jobs in the coming weeks”.
- Geico has closed every single one of its offices in the state of California, and that will result in vast numbers of workers losing their jobs.
- Amazon has announced that it reduced the size of its workforce by approximately 100,000 workers in just one quarter.
Former President Donald Trump warns that America is facing something much worse than a recession: “Not recession. Recession’s a nice word. We’re going to have a much bigger problem than a recession. We’ll have a depression.”
8. SIX DOCTORS DIE “UNEXPECTEDLY”: A new study from the U.K. found that healthcare workers who receive multiple vaccine boosters are more likely to be reinfected with the Omicron variant. The Gateway Pundit reports that within a period of two weeks, six Canadian doctors, three of them from the same hospital, died “unexpectedly.”
- Dr. Paul Hannam, July 16
- Dr. Lorne Segall, July 17
- Dr. Stephen McKenzie, July 18
- Dr. Jakub Sawicki, July 19
- Dr. Shariar Jalali Mazlouman, July 23
- Dr. Candace Nayman, July 28
9. VACCINE CASUALTIES MOUNT: The monthly average of athlete deaths between January 2021 and April 2022 is 1,700% higher (42 deaths per month) than the monthly average between 1966 and 2004 (2.5 deaths per month), according to an analysis of official statistics. Alex Berenson reports, “The pilots union at a major U.S. airline internally reports a 300 percent rise in long-term disability claims this year among its members, who are nearly all vaccinated.” South Africa confirmed the country’s first death officially attributed to the Covid-19 vaccine.
One vaccine-injured individual, Catherine “Cat” Parker, said that she was dropped from at least two doctors for saying, “vaccine side effects.” Parker explained that some doctors told her, “we don’t talk about it [vaccine injuries] because we’ll lose our job…”
Mike Adams comments, “There’s a horrible new disease that’s killing people everywhere. It’s called ABV (Anything But Vaccines), and you’ll see the corporate media invoking this when they try to cover vaccine deaths with all sorts of other explanations and conditions.” Adams cites examples of corporate media claiming that cold showers and opening higher utility bills can cause heart failure.
Dr. Fauci admitted that Covid vaccines can “temporarily” impact women’s menstrual cycles. But gynecologists Dr. Christiane Northrup MD and Dr. James Thorp contend that the impact on female reproduction is far worse than Fauci admits. The Biden Administration will purchase 66 million doses of Moderna’s “updated” Covid vaccine for $1.74 billion, following a previous deal to buy 105 million “updated” Pfizer doses for $3.2 billion.
10. COUNTRIES BEGIN COMPENSATING SOME VACCINE DEATHS: Thus far, the Canadian government has paid out eight death and injury claims from Covid-19 injections. Nearly 700 claims are still under review. Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare will give ¥44.2 million ($324,000) to the family of an elderly woman who died from a heart attack shortly after receiving the Covid jab. Yale University epidemiologist Harvey Risch predicts that insurance companies will soon pursue monetary compensation from Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers to cover “early unexpected mortality claims.”
11. GERMANY CODIFIES MENTAL ILLNESS: A new law in Germany, the “Self-Determination Act,” codifies mental illness by allowing citizens to legally change their gender and first name every year. The Pennsylvania Department of Education asserts that kids as young as three can change their gender.
Ed. Note: This is yet another excellent reason to take your kids out of the government indoctrination camps (public schools) if you have not already. For more, visit publicschoolexit.com and see our previous interview with Alex Newman, “Education: Marxism’s Greatest Tool.”
12. TIM SCOTT AND DICK CHENEY REVEAL THEIR TRUE COLORS: Republican Senator Tim Scott announced an endorsement for Alaska’s RINO Senator Lisa Murkowski. In an ad released for his daughter Liz Cheney, former Vice-President Dick Cheney claimed, “In our nation’s 246-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump.”
13. WAR ON “DOMESTIC TERRORISM”: An FBI whistleblower leaked the Bureau’s “Domestic Terrorism Guide” on “Militia Violent Extremists.” The FBI designates the “Gadsden Flag,” the “Betsy Ross Flag,” and “the Liberty Tree” as “historical imagery or quotes” commonly referenced by “extremists.” See here for the full report from Project Veritas.
14. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams has fired over 1,750 city workers who refused the Covid jab. Additionally, over 6,000 city employees are still awaiting a response to their medical and religious exemption requests.
- A new Gallup poll found that only 20% of Americans think the Bible is the inerrant Word of God. 30% of Protestants believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, while only 15% of Catholics believe the same.
- The Epoch Times reports, “The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) has created a permanent division that will oversee mail-in ballots beginning with this year’s midterm election.”
- The U.K. Times reveals that Prince Charles accepted £1 million from Osama bin Laden’s half brothers following a 2013 meeting.
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to allow illegals to work for the county without providing proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court voted on party lines to uphold the state’s mail-in voting law.
- The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Foundation is seeking to be “actively anti-racist” and will require students to answer questions on “health equity” to maintain their certification.
- Reclaim the Net reports, “Microsoft has announced a five-year partnership with the National Australia Bank (NAB) to develop and invest in NAB’s and Bank of New Zealand’s multi-cloud technology. The two organizations are looking into ways of identifying customers using facial recognition.”
- Google Surveys censored a two-question survey from Dr. Steve Kirsch that asked two simple questions regarding Covid, Covid vaccines, and vaccine injuries and deaths.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. FLORIDA REJECTS BIDEN TRANSGENDER POLICY: The Washington Stand reports, “The state of Florida has instructed public schools to ignore a Biden administration executive action that would force schools to open girls’ showers, locker rooms, restrooms, and dormitories to members of the opposite sex, and to let males compete in women’s sports.” On Wednesday, 15 state Governors sent Biden a letter protesting the administration’s transgender policies. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis called for doctors who perform “sex-change” operations to be sued.
2. BRITAIN SHUTS DOWN NATION’S ONLY CHILD GENDER TRANSITION MILL: Britain’s National Health Service shut down the Tavistock “Gender Identity Development Service,” the country’s only clinic providing irreversible transgender surgery and treatments to youth and children, which has performed over 9,000 abusive “gender transition” surgeries on youth since the 1990s. Dr. David Bell told The Telegraph, “There’s a growing group of detransitioners, who will not go anywhere near the Tavistock and will not go anywhere near the NHS actually, because they feel so terribly let down.”
3. ANTI-VAXXERS BECOMING A POLITICAL FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH: A new poll from Zogby finds that a shocking 10% of Americans regret taking the Covid vaccine. The leftist New York Times can’t ignore the trend, noting, “They were once Democrats and Republicans. But fears for their children in the pandemic transformed their thinking, turning them into single-issue voters for November’s midterms.” One of these voters, 54-year-old Lisa Longnecker, who has a 17-year-old son, stated, “I wish I’d woken up to this cause sooner. But I can’t think of a single more important issue. It’s going to decide how I vote.” According to the NYT, “Ms. Longnecker and her fellow objectors are part of a potentially destabilizing new movement: parents who joined the anti-vaccine and anti-mask cause during the pandemic, narrowing their political beliefs to a single-minded obsession over those issues. Their thinking hardened even as Covid-19 restrictions and mandates were eased and lifted, cementing in some cases into a skepticism of all vaccines.”
Ed. Note: God can use evil situations for good. Amazingly, more and more people are beginning to see through the Covid lies! Once people wake up, they never go back.
4. HEALTHCARE WORKERS WIN $10 MILLION SETTLEMENT OVER COVID VACCINE MANDATE: The Center Square reported, “Chicago-based NorthShore University HealthSystem has agreed to pay more than 500 current and former health-care workers a total of $10,337,500 as part of the terms of the settlement. It’s also changing its policy to accommodate religious exemption requests and rehiring former employees who were fired or forced to resign whose exemption requests were denied.” Matt Staver of Liberty Counsel said, “This settlement is the first in the nation and should serve as a strong warning to employers that thought they could violate longstanding Title VII religious freedom laws.”
In related news, 130 Coast Guard members have filed a class action lawsuit against the Biden Administration’s rejection of their Covid vaccine religious exemptions.
5. TWO VICTORIES FOR LIFE: The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute reports that 43 abortion mills shut down in the thirty days following the overturn of Roe v. Wade. “The impact of the decision has been devastating and immediate,” lamented Guttmacher. Abortions in Poland fell 90% in 2021, following a ruling from the Constitutional Court banning virtually all abortions. But pro-life groups warn, “The biggest problem now is illegal abortions using pills.”
6. CBS POLL SAYS REPUBLICANS VIRTUALLY TIED WITH DEMOCRATS FOR HISPANIC VOTE: 69% of Hispanics supported Democrats in 2018, and only 29% supported Republicans. However, a new poll from CBS puts Hispanic support at 42% for Republicans and 45% for Democrats.
Ed. Note: More and more Hispanics are finally waking up to the fact the Democrats don’t actually care about their best interests, and only want to exploit them.
7. DESANTIS SUSPENDS SOROS STATE ATTORNEY FOR REFUSING TO ENFORCE FLORIDA LAWS: Governor Ron DeSantis declared in a press conference, “So when you flagrantly violate your oath of office, when you make yourself above the law, you have violated your duty…and you are displaying a lack of competence to be able to perform those duties. So today we are suspending state Attorney Andrew Warren, effective immediately.” The Governor further stated, “We are not going to allow this pathogen that’s been around the country ignoring the law…to get a foothold here in the state of Florida.” Warren had refused to prosecute state laws banning abortions and child sex change surgeries.
8. MAGA REPUBLICANS WIN IMPORTANT PRIMARY VICTORIES: In Michigan, Trump-endorsed John Gibbs defeated incumbent Republican Peter Meijer, who had voted for Trump’s impeachment. Meijer enjoyed name recognition as the grandson of the founder of the Meijer supermarket chain, and had raised $2.4 million compared to Gibbs’s $484,300. In Arizona, Republicans nominated MAGA candidates Kari Lake for Governor, Mark Finchem for Secretary of State, Abraham Hamadeh for Attorney General, and Blake Masters for Senate. Kari Lake told reporters, “We out-voted the fraud, we didn’t listen to what the fake news had to say. The MAGA movement rose up and voted like their lives depended on it.”
The New York Times laments, “In Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Nevada, Republican nominees for secretary of state (or governors who would appoint them) have indicated, or outright declared, that they would not have certified the 2020 election.”
9. MAN SINGS “LORD’S PRAYER” SOLO IN CAPITOL ROTUNDA: Nathan Kistler of Hope To The Hill ministry gave an outstanding rendition of the “Lord’s Prayer” in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda. You can watch the stirring video here.
Ed. Note: The Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6 ends with these words, “For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.” Jesus still reigns!
HYMN OF THE WEEK
Sing Praise to God Who Reigns Above By Johann J. Schutz
Sing praise to God who reigns above,
The God of all creation!
The God of power, the God of love,
The God of our salvation.
With healing balm my soul is filled
And every faithless murmur stilled:
To God all praise and glory!
The Lord is never far away,
But through all grief distressing;
An ever present help and stay,
Our peace and joy and blessing!
As with a mother’s tender hand,
God gently leads His own, His chosen band:
To God all praise and glory!
Thus all my toilsome way along,
I sing aloud thy praises,
That earth may hear the grateful song,
My voice unwearied raises.
Be joyful in the Lord, my heart!
Both soul and body bear your part!
To God all praise and glory!
Let all who name Christ’s holy name
Give God all praise and glory!
Let all who His great power proclaim
Sing loud the wondrous story!
Cast each false idol from its throne,
For Christ is Lord, and Christ alone:
To God all praise and glory!