Deuteronomy 30:19 records some of Moses’s last words from God to the Israelites whom he had faithfully shepherded for 40 years. “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:”
Nearly 50 years ago, seven unelected judges in black robes (5 appointed by Republicans and 2 appointed by Democrats) tragically chose death for a nation, in violation of God’s Word and the U.S. Constitution. Today, God used six justices to choose life.
God hates the shedding of innocent blood, of which our nation is full, and the sins of the heart which lead to bloodshed. “Righteousness exalteth a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34).
Our work is only beginning. We must first examine our relationship with Him and Humble ourselves, pray, seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways (2 Chronicles 7:14). Only then can we hope for his blessing and healing on our land.
1. SUPREME COURT OVERTURNS ROE V. WADE: The justices voted 6-3 to overturn the devastating ruling handed down almost 50 years ago. Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the court’s opinion: “We end this opinion where we began. Abortion presents a profound moral question. The Constitution does not prohibit the citizens of each State from regulating or prohibiting abortion. Roe and Casey arrogated that authority. We now overrule those decisions and return that authority to the people and their elected representatives.”
Ed. Note: Hollywood celebrities are unhinged. Democrat politicians are livid, including Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez, who called the decision “illegitimate” and called for protestors to “get into the streets.” The radical pro-abortion group “Jane’s Revenge” has vowed for a “night of rage” following the overturning of Roe v. Wade. Psalm 2:1-3 says, “Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.”
2. COLOMBIA ELECTS MARXIST PRESIDENT: Former guerrilla leader Gustavo Petro won Colombia’s presidential race with 50.4% of the vote. The sympathetic New York Times reported, “His ascent was, in no small part, propelled by the biggest, loudest and possibly angriest youth electorate in Colombia’s history, demanding the transformation of a country long cleaved by deep social and racial inequality.”
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis responded, “The election in Colombia of a former narco-terrorist Marxist is troubling and disappointing. The spread of left-wing totalitarian ideology in the Western Hemisphere is a growing threat. Florida stands with Colombian Americans on the side of freedom.”
By contrast, President Biden stated, “We look forward to working with President-elect Petro to further strengthen the US-Colombia relationship and move our nations toward a better future.”
Ed. Note: Marxism has always had a global vision. It continues to make massive inroads in the Western Hemisphere. Marxists have controlled Cuba, Venezuela, and Nicaragua for some time, and recently took power in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Honduras, Mexico, and Peru. To the north of the United States, the Trudeau regime continues to restrict the liberties of Canadians.
3. 15 REPUBLICANS SELL OUT VOTERS ON GUN CONTROL: After clearning the Senate with the support of 15 Republican Senators, the “Bipartisan Safer Communities Act” now goes to the House, where it is likely to pass.
The following fifteen Republican Senators who voted in favor of the bill include four who are retiring and eight who aren’t up for reelection until 2026: Mitch McConnell (KY), Roy Blunt (MO), Richard Burr (NC), Shelley Moore Capito (WV), Bill Cassidy (LA), Susan Collins (ME), John Cornyn (TX), Joni Ernst (IA), Lindsey Graham (SC), Lisa Murkowski (AK), Rob Portman (OH), Mitt Romney (UT), Thom Tillis (NC), Pat Toomey (PA), and Todd Young (IN).
4. CDC CRIMINALLY SIGNS OFF ON COVID VACCINES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN: The CDC recommended Covid vaccines for children six months through 5 years. White House Covid-19 response coordinator Dr. Ashisha Jh encouraged parents to get their children vaccinated and falsely claimed, “There have not been any serious side effects of these vaccines.”
However, the CDC recently admitted to the Children’s Health Defense that it never monitored the VAERS database (which contains over one million adverse reaction reports) for Covid vaccine safety signals.
5. SUDDEN ADULT DEATH SYNDROME ON THE RISE: Data suggests that “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” (SADS) should really be called “Death by Covid Vaccination.” Doctors are unsure why fully jabbed NBA player Caleb Swanigan dropped dead at 25 or why Miss Brazil suddenly died of a heart attack at age 27.
Dr. Steve Kirsch highlights several recent examples of SADS and asks, “I wonder what the cause is? It only started happening after the vaccines rolled out, and it’s ONLY happening to vaccinated people. The CDC refuses to investigate.” Dr. Kirsch compiled Google search statistics that show a massive increase in the following searches directly after the introduction of the Covid vaccine: “Died Suddenly,” “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome,” “Menstrual Issues,” “Severe Headache after Vaccine,” “Miscarriage after Vaccine,” “Bell’s Palsy,” “Guillain–Barré Syndrome,” “Thrombosis,” and “Blood Clots.” Dr. Kirsch asks, “If vaccines are safe, how will they explain these Google results?”
6. PFIZER VACCINE DECREASES MALE FERTILITY: A new Israeli paper finds that Pfizer’s Covid vaccine leads to lower sperm counts in men who received two doses of the vaccines. Alex Berenson comments, “Now, after a half-billion men have received mRNA shots, the skeptics appear to be right. Again. The Israeli paper offers hard evidence that the vaccines may present a systemic risk to men’s sperm counts. What was a conspiracy theory is now just a theory. AGAIN.” Twitter suspended the account of a doctor who shared the peer-reviewed study.
7. CANADA WILL LIKELY REINTRODUCE COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS THIS FALL: The Montreal Gazette reports, “The federal government is ready to reinstate COVID-19 vaccine mandates this autumn should the epidemiological situation deteriorate, federal Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos said on Tuesday, and this time the mandatory minimum number of inoculations could be three or even four doses…The minister said the transition would discard the concept of being ‘fully vaccinated’ and replace it with ‘up-to-date’ vaccination status.”
In a recent interview, PM Trudeau ridiculed the unvaxxed and defended the government’s power to crack down on unvaccinated people: “It was their choice and nobody ever was going to force anyone into doing something they don’t want to do. But there are consequences when you don’t. You cannot choose to put at risk your co-workers. You cannot choose to put at risk the people sitting beside you on an airplane.”
In related news, Trudeau announced that the government will ban “harmful single-use plastics,” including plastic checkout bags, cutlery, and straws, with “some exceptions.”
Ed. Note: James Madison once warned, “Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” Covid-19 has been a gift to Canadian Prime Minister and former WEF Young Global Leader Justin Trudeau, who has used it to massively expand his power, restrict liberty, and advance the WEF’s 2030 agenda, all under the banner of “democracy” and “public health.”
8. SOUTH DAKOTA’S KRISTI NOEM REVEALS HER TRUE COLORS: Republican politicians are skilled at talking conservative but consistently betraying their constituents behind their backs. The Federalist contrasts conservative Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds with RINO South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem:
“Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds supported a slew of conservative challengers against liberal Republican incumbents beholden to teachers’ unions and antagonistic toward school choice. Six establishment incumbents in the Iowa State House lost to pro-parent conservative challengers with all but one of Reynolds’ endorsed candidates defeating their entrenched opponents.”
“This stands in stark contrast to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a darling of the Washington elite, who conversely supported eleven moderate candidates. Incredibly, Noem even backed Democrats who recently switched parties against budding South Dakota Freedom Caucus members. Only four of her preferred legislators won their primaries.”
“For a sitting governor with a national profile, these results illustrate two realities: that Noem is fundamentally out of touch with her own electorate and that voters are backing candidates who will actually fight to preserve freedom.”
In related news, Project Veritas exposed another RINO, “former Democrat” U.S. Congressman John Curtis of Utah who is trying to “keep quiet” and not reveal his real position on key issues like abortion in order to get votes from conservatives who vote “Republican” without thinking.
9. BELIEF IN GOD DROPS TO ALL-TIME LOW IN AMERICA: Only 81% of Americans say they believe in God, down 6% from Gallup’s 2017 survey. The number is the lowest it has been since Gallup began polling in 1944. Between 1953 and 1967, 98% of American adults believed in God.
10. MACKENZIE SCOTT “DONATES” $10 MILLION FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE MATHEMATICS: Mackenzie Scott, the former wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, donated $10 million to Leading Educators, a nonprofit group that helps teachers advance “equity,” critical race theory, “social change,” and even instructs math teachers to “infuse social justice into mathematics.”
11. BIDEN ADMINISTRATION BELIEVES THAT NOT ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE EQUAL: According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Biden will now allow Afghans who “who provided insignificant or certain limited material support to a designated terrorist organization” to “qualify for protection and other immigration benefits in the United States.” At the same time, the Biden Administration continues to turn away Cubans as the Southern Border invasion continues. Miranda Devine observes, “Mayorkas doesn’t want Cubans because they reject communism and won’t vote Democrat.”
12. FBI CONDUCTS A RAID: The FBI conducted a raid on the home of former Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark. Clark was targeted because he had attempted to investigate claims of fraud in the 2020 election. Former Trump official Russ Vought said that “more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark’s house in a pre-dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pajamas, and took his electronic devices.”
“The new era of criminalizing politics is worsening in the U.S.” Vought said. “This is not America, folks. The weaponization of government must end. Let me be very clear. We stand by Jeff and so must all patriots in this country.”
13. CHINA’S DIGITAL TYRANNY: The Epoch Times reports, “The Chinese regime is using COVID-19 control measures to stop depositors whose savings were frozen by rural banks from protesting.” Buzz Feed News reveals that China-based employees of ByteDance, TikTok’s parent company, “have repeatedly accessed nonpublic data about US TikTok users.”
Ed. Note: China has long been the Marxist/globalist model for the world, as openly declared by David Rockefeller 50 years ago. Don’t forget how banks in Canada similarly froze the money of protestors during the Trucker’s Convoy.
14. RUSSIA WORKING WITH CHINA TO BUILD A “DEMOCRATIC WORLD ORDER”: Speaking in Beijing, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov reiterated, “We, together with you, and with our sympathizers will move towards a multipolar, just, democratic world order.” LifeSiteNews notes, “In addition to praising Schwab and his commitment to following the U.N. 2030 agenda, Putin enforced COVID-19 lockdowns, signed Russia up for the 2015 Paris Climate Accord, and has defended the expansion of artificial intelligence in accordance with the WEF’s ‘Great Reset’ agenda.”
Ed. Note: To understand Russia’s real Marxist/globalist agenda, please see this week’s Behind the Scenes interview with Joel Skousen.
15. BRITISH GENERAL SAYS ARMY MUST PREPARE TO FIGHT RUSSIA: Britain’s new Army commander, General Sir Patrick Sanders, said that British soldiers must prepare “to fight in Europe once again” and vowed to “forge an Army capable of fighting alongside our allies and defeating Russia in battle.” Sanders added, “We are the generation that must prepare the Army to fight in Europe once again.”
Ed. Note: To understand the real possibility of World War III, and what that could look like, watch this week’s Behind the Scenes interview.
16. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- Russia has now overtaken Saudi Arabia as the largest supplier of oil to China, while cutting down natural gas exports to European countries.
- For a second time, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) is demanding that the Department of Defense turn over the military’s Medical Epidemiology Database. This comes after the whistleblowers testified that the database showed significant increases following Covid vaccinations.
- Biden recently said there will be another pandemic: “We’ll get through at least this year. We do need more money, but we don’t just need more money for vaccines for children eventually. We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s going to be another pandemic.”
- Former Trump legal advisor Jenna Ellis, who is working to uphold election integrity in Pennsylvania in 2022, called the states Governor’s race the “most important in the country” for America’s election integrity.
- More vaccine-injured pilots are speaking out. Many of them have discussed their vaccine injuries and a “hostile” industry environment with The Defender.
- Sports commentator Keith Olbermann called for the Supreme Court to be dissolved, following its pro-Second Amendment decision.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. IOWA SUPREME COURT PROTECTS LIFE: The Iowa Supreme Court ruled that Iowa’s Constitution does not guarantee a right to abortion. Governor Kim Reynolds responded, “Today’s ruling is a significant victory in our fight to protect the unborn. The Iowa Supreme Court reversed its earlier 2018 decision, which made Iowa the most abortion-friendly state in the country. Every life is sacred and should be protected, and as long as I’m governor, that is exactly what I will do.”
2. LOUISIANA PASSES PRO-LIFE BILLS: Democratic Governor John Bel Edwards signed two important bills. One banned abortion if Roe v. Wade were overturned. The other banned sending abortion pills in the mail. Governor Edwards said, “My position on abortion has been unwavering—I am pro-life and have never hidden from that fact.”
3. SUPREME COURT DELIVERS MAJOR VICTORY FOR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY: The 6-3 decision ruled that Maine cannot prohibit parents from choosing religious schools for their children as part of the states tuition assistance program. Dr. James Dobson of Family Talk said, “Their decision is a clear indication that a majority of justices will not permit religious discrimination in America. Let’s give thanks to God for this victory, which advances our Constitutional right to religious liberty.”
4. SUPREME COURT DEFENDS SECOND AMENDMENT: The 6-3 decision struck down a New York law that required a special permit for individuals carrying a handgun outside of the home. Justice Clarence Thomas, who wrote the majority opinion, said, “The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not a ‘second-class right,’ subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees. We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need.” Kyle Rittenhouse tweeted his response: “The second amendment saved my life. EVERYONE deserves the right to protect themselves.
5. NEBRASKA EXITS NATIONAL SCHOOL BOARD ASSOCIATION: Nebraska became the 25th state to exit the National School Board Association following a September 2021 letter from the NSBA to the Biden Administration framing parents as domestic parents. Corey DeAngelis of the American Federation for Children said, “The NSBA letter was an attempt to bully and silence parents into submission. But that didn’t work out well for them. It actually had the opposite effect and instead only emboldened parents to push back harder.”
6. ARIZONA TARGETS CHINA-BASED SLAVE LABOR: The Arizona state legislature overwhelmingly passed a bill (which was signed by Governor Doug Ducey) prohibiting the state from contracting with companies that use Uyghur forced slave labor. State Representative Justin Wilmeth, who introduced the bill, said, “This is my 10th bill to be signed into law this session. And it’s one I’m extremely proud of because it’s a way Arizona can make a statement and stand against Communism and tyranny.”
7. PROTECTING MINORS FROM MEDICAL MALPRACTICE: From the Washington Stand: “Senator Tom Cotton (R-AR.) and Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN.) have introduced legislation giving teens up to 30 years to file suit against those who performed gender-transition on them before the age of 18. The Protecting Minors from Medical Malpractice Act allows minor victims to sue for ‘any physical, psychological, emotional, or physiological harms’ caused by any gender-transition ‘procedure, related treatment, or the aftereffects’ of those actions.” Banks said, “Ten years from now, there will be hundreds of thousands of Americans who were permanently scarred by the radical Left’s agenda before they reached adulthood.”
8. DISNEY STOCK DOWN NEARLY 50%: Go woke, go broke. Disney’s stock has tumbled almost 50% over the past year.
9. DESANTIS SAYS “NO JABS FOR BABIES”: Florida remains the only state whose government has not ordered and recommended Covid vaccines for children five and under. Governor Ron DeSantis told a crowd recently, “We recommend against [vaccinating babies]. We are not going to have any program where we’re trying to jab 6-month-old babies with mRNA. That’s just the reality.”
10. TEXAS REPUBLICANS HOLD LANDMARK CONVENTION: Delegates to the Texas Republican state convention approved a highly conservative and pro-family state party platform, which you can read in full here.
- The platform affirms “God’s biblical design for marriage and sexual behavior between one biological man and one biological woman,” calls homosexuality an “abnormal lifestyle choice,” and supports ending no-fault divorce laws.
- The platform calls for the overturning of Obergefell v. Hodges.
- The platform upholds “the sanctity of innocent human life, created in the image of God, which should be equally protected from fertilization to natural death.”
- The platform calls “gender identity disorder…a genuine and extremely rare mental health condition” and supports legislation to allow “de-transitioners” to sue the medical practitioners who mutilated their bodies.
After delegates viewed Dinesh D’Souza’s “2,000 Mules,” they passed a resolution acknowledging the reality of election fraud in 2020 and stating, “We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
Who Is On The Lord’s Side by Frances Havergal
Who is on the Lord’s side? Who will serve the King?
Who will be His helpers, other lives to bring?
Who will leave the world’s side? Who will face the foe?
Who is on the Lord’s side? Who for Him will go?
By Thy call of mercy, by Thy grace divine,
We are on the Lord’s side—Savior, we are Thine!
Not for weight of glory, nor for crown and palm,
Enter we the army, raise the warrior psalm;
But for love that claimeth lives for whom He died:
He whom Jesus saveth marches on His side!
By Thy love constraining, by Thy grace divine,
We are on the Lord’s side—Savior, we are Thine!
Jesus, Thou hast bought us, not with gold or gem,
But with Thine own lifeblood, for Thy diadem;
With Thy blessing filling each who comes to Thee,
Thou hast made us willing, Thou hast made us free!
By Thy grand redemption, by Thy grace divine,
We are on the Lord’s side—Savior, we are Thine!
Fierce may be the conflict, strong may be the foe,
But the King’s own army none can overthrow;
’Round His standard ranging, vict’ry is secure,
For His truth unchanging makes the triumph sure.
Joyfully enlisting, by Thy grace divine,
We are on the Lord’s side—Savior, we are Thine!
Chosen to be soldiers, in an alien land,
Chosen, called, and faithful, for our Captain’s band;
In the service royal, let us not grow cold,
Let us be right loyal, noble, true and bold!
Master, wilt Thou keep us, by Thy grace divine,
Always on the Lord’s side—Savior, always Thine!