A NOTE FROM CURTIS BOWERS
As we celebrate the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ, may we rest in knowing He is truly the Prince of Peace. 2000 years ago, God gave humanity the glorious solution to every sin and uncertainty that would ever arise, and we can be assured that He knows exactly what He’s doing now.
More than understanding what’s going on in America, I pray you understand the significance of God sending His very own Son to earth. God offered us peace, in this life and eternally, when He sent Jesus to die for our sins. We can now choose to walk and talk directly with the God of Creation who loves us beyond measure! He provides a roadmap for each of us: step by step, day by day, in His time. Through His Word and repentance and prayer we can “know the plans He has for us”. We can be confident that the God who saved us from sin and hell will continue to keep watch over us in these unprecedented times.
My family has been singing and traveling with me for many years, and we recorded a special Christmas song for you this week (available here or with our featured videos). I especially love this verse:
He rules the world with truth and grace!
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness
And wonders of His love!
Thank you so much for the privilege of sharing truth with you! May God richly bless you and yours as you trust and watch and pray.
EDITOR’S NOTE: We’ve released AGENDA Weekly a couple of days early as we hope you’ll be spending Christmas with friends and family, and we will be, too! You’ll notice that the brief is, well, a bit briefer! Yes, news is important, but the biggest story today and for all time is the story of Christmas. May we never forget it.
1. CONGRESS PASSES $900 BILLION STIMULUS DEAL, REJECTED BY TRUMP: President Trump refused to sign Congress’ $1.4 trillion spending bill and $900 billion Covid relief package. The Covid “stimulus” would have given more money to foreign governments, liberal American Art Centers, and illegal immigrants than to everyday Americans. Watch President Trump’s response here. As only one of six Senators who voted against the bill, Rand Paul stated, “To so-called conservatives who are quick to identify the socialism of Democrats: If you vote for this spending monstrosity, you are no better.” The other five who voted against the bill were Ted Cruz (Texas), Mike Lee (Utah), Marsha Blackburn (Tennessee), Rick Scott (Florida), and Ron Johnson (Wisconsin). Instead, Trump has proposed a bill that would give $2,000 to individual Americans.
2. HUNGARY UPHOLDS BIBLICAL FAMILY VALUES: In a recent constitutional amendment, Hungary reaffirmed biblical family values. The amendment defines family as “based on marriage and the parent-child relation. The mother is a woman, the father, a man.” Also, the amendment forbids homosexual couples from adopting and defines identity by birth gender. Psalm 33:12 says, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance.”
3. TRUMP SUGGESTS CHINA COULD BE BEHIND CYBER ATTACK: While much of the Deep State, and interestingly, Trump’s own Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, have blamed Russia for the recent cyber attack, Trump says that China may be responsible.
4. THE WEF’S VACCINE AGENDA: In their weekly Strategic Intelligence Update, The World Economic Forum prioritizes global vaccination and called vaccine “misinformation” an “infodemic.” They stated, “In 2019, the World Health Organization named vaccine hesitancy as one of the top 10 threats to global health, alongside issues like air pollution, climate change, non-communicable disease, influenza pandemics, antimicrobial resistance, and weak primary healthcare.” Meanwhile, a survey revealed that only 1/3 of nurses would willingly vaccinate themselves against Covid-19.
5. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS MANY PATHWAYS LEFT TO VICTORY AS FRAUD EVIDENCE MOUNTS: While the Left would have us believe the election is over, in reality, more evidence surfaces by the day, as patriots continue to fight back. To better understand the many positive efforts underway, click here.
6. FRANKLIN GRAHAM BELIEVES TRUMP: In a recent Facebook post, Franklin Graham explained why he stood with Trump. “When President Trump says that this election has been rigged or stolen, I tend to believe him. He has a track record of being right. Pray for President Trump, pray for Joe Biden, and pray for our nation—that we will get through this, and for God’s will be done.”