Psalm 84 describes a longing for God’s house and God’s presence. Verses 11 and 12 conclude the Psalm, “For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.” Amid the evil and turmoil of our world, are you trusting in Him?
1. NEW CREDIT CARD WILL CUT OFF YOUR SPENDING WHEN YOU REACH YOUR “CARBON MAX”: The company Doconomy has partnered with Mastercard and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to launch a “premium” credit card that not only tracks CO2 emissions generated from each transaction but also cuts off spending as soon as the card reaches its “carbon max.”
Super-emitter Prince Charles has called the upcoming U.N. Climate Change Conference COP26 in Glasgow (November 1-12) the “last chance” to save the earth from “man-made” climate change. Neither Russia’s Vladimir Putin nor China’s Xi Jinping will attend the conference.
Concrete is the latest target of the net-zero apostles. AFP claims, “If concrete were a country, it would be the third-largest emitter of greenhouse gases on Earth, behind only China and the United States.” The Aspen Institute is using today’s shipping crisis to promote its plan to reach “zero-carbon” ocean shipping by 2040. “Experts” have warned that climate change poses a threat to both national security and the financial system.
2. COLLIN POWELL’S DEATH AND THE LATEST COVID PROPAGANDA: Speaking of the late General Collin Powell, Whoopi Goldberg said on The View, “It is very simple. He may not have died as quickly…Had everybody been vaccinated. Former Trump administration Surgeon General Jerome Adams asserted, “The fact is that General Powell died because we didn’t take the proper measures to lower spread in this country. We didn’t do everything that we could. Please, please hear me, for the sake of General Powell and everyone else out there who is vulnerable and who is doing the right thing, please consider getting your vaccine if you haven’t yet.”
CNN echoed a line repeated by other mainstream channels, “Experts say tragedies like the death of former Secretary of State Colin Powell, who died of Covid-19 complications despite being fully vaccinated, further underscore the need for widespread vaccination. Powell was immunocompromised from battling cancer, and CNN medical analyst Dr. Jonathan Reiner said younger people getting vaccinated helps protect elders and the more vulnerable, even those who are vaccinated.” CNN audaciously published an article with the following illogical title: “Why vaccinated people dying from COVID-19 doesn’t mean the vaccines are ineffective.”
3. BIDEN MANDATES BEARING DOWN ON MILITARY: According to Liberty Counsel, “Military members are being told that if they do not get the shot, not only will they be dishonorably discharged, but they also could face imprisonment.” The Epoch Times reports, “A new U.S. Navy order says all active-duty personnel who don’t get a COVID-19 vaccine by an upcoming deadline will be discharged—with possible financial repercussions as well.” The Biden Administration has issued a new directive against Navy Seals that threatens “removing them from special warfare, reducing their salaries, and forcing them to repay training.” The Vax mandate is forcing out dozens of top nuclear scientists with “high security clearances” from New Mexico’s Los Alamos Lab.
4. THE CONTINUED ASSAULT ON WORKERS: Italy now requires all workers to flash the Q.R. code for the government-issued health pass before entering their workplace. General Electric and Union Pacific are the latest large companies to roll out vaccine mandates for their workers.
Reuters summarizes, “Thousands of unvaccinated workers across the United States are facing potential job losses as a growing number of states, cities and private companies start to enforce mandates for inoculation against COVID-19.” This includes, Nick Rolovich, head football coach for Washington State University, who was fired along with four assistants for not receiving the vaccine.
The Epoch Times reports, “Nearly 1,900 Washington state workers [3%)were fired or quit over the state’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate, officials said Tuesday.” Southern Oregon’s Rogue Regional Hospital will lay off 454 employees.
Reuters notes, “New York Mayor Bill de Blasio on Wednesday ordered all city employees to show proof of inoculation against COVID-19 or be placed on unpaid leave.” The A.P. observed, “The Democrat gave approximately 46,000 unvaccinated city employees until November 1 to get their first vaccine dose, and he offered an incentive: City workers who a shot by October 29 at a city-run vaccination site will get an extra $500 in their paycheck.”
Renee Parsons notes, “A visit to the White House website on Executive Orders (Federal Register) reveals that the Biden Administration has not, to date, filed any such E.O…In addition, there appears to be no such E.O. action at the White House Office of Management and Budget as well as no evidence of OSHA preparation of an in-the-works standard to apply to the aforementioned unvaccinated.”
Dr. Joseph Mercola warns, “Buried in the massive $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill are unconstitutional fines for employers who don’t mandate COVID-19 jabs or regular COVID-19 testing of their employees…Fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions and $700,000 for each ‘willful’ or repeated violation.” At the same time, OSHA is encouraging employers to not report adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine.
Senator Ron Johnson wrote, “The vaccines do not preclude infection or transmission. As a result, we are forcing people to choose between their livelihoods and a freedom-robbing vaccination mandate with no rationale.”
5. DEEP STATE REVELATIONS: According to The New York Times, in the spring of 2020, then-Department of Defense head Mark Esper squashed a Trump plan to send 250,000 troops to secure the Southern border. Info Wars reports, “Newly released January 6 footage shows police letting peaceful pro-Trump supporters enter the Capitol without incident, directly contradicting government and MSM allegations of how law enforcement was overwhelmed by an unruly mob.”
Council on Foreign Relations President Richard Hass eulogized Collin Powell, who was a member of the CFR for 35 years and served on its board from 2006 to 2016. Haas called Powell “a quintessential American” and “a model” for public service.
6. COVID-19 HAS BEEN PROFITABLE FOR THE WELL-CONNECTED: Pfizer and Moderna are projected to rake in a combined $93 billion in 2022 in Covid vaccine sales, making up to $41 billion above the estimated cost of production (Pfizer sponsors most mainstream media networks). While small businesses were squashed, a new report found that 130 new billionaires were created since the Covid-19 pandemic began. Elon Musk is now worth $230 billion, as much as Bill Gates and Warren Buffett combined. Forbes found that in 2004, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s highest-paid federal employee, received a 68% raise to prevent pandemics.
7. HEGELIAN DIALECTIC IN BIDEN’S MASSIVE SPENDING BILLS: In classic Marxist fashion, leftists have prepared to “compromise” by only going partway with their radical spending priorities. The Independent reports, “Scaling down his’ build back better’ plans, President Joe Biden has described a more limited vision to Democratic lawmakers of a $2 trillion government-overhaul package…” Denise Simon has outlined 42 reasons why the $3.5 trillion spending bill will devastate America. Saule Omavora, Biden’s nominee for comptroller of the currency, has refused to give the U.S. Senate her thesis on Karl Marx. Rep. Ritchie Torres (D-NY) said that Biden has “emerged as the most progressive president in the history of the United States.”
Frustrated shoppers are now calling Biden “Empty Shelves Joe.” Responding to supply shortages, deputy treasury secretary Wally Adeyemo “The reality is that the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.” The German state of Hesse will allow all retailers, including supermarkets, to potentially bar the unvaccinated from shopping.
9. BOOSTER SHOTS AND MORE COVID NEWS: CNN reports, “The U.S. Food and Drug Administration authorized booster doses of COVID-19 vaccines made by Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Wednesday and also said any of the three authorized vaccines could be used as a booster in a “mix and match” approach.” At the same time, the White House released a plan to “quickly” vaccinate around 28 million children ages 5-11, as soon as the FDA authorizes the action.
Bill Gates laments, “Just over 2 percent of people in low-income countries have received any COVID-19 vaccines.” George Soros’ Open Societies Foundation is urging governments to spend $200 billion on accelerating vaccinations in low and middle income countries.
The Children’s Health Defense reports, “A 60-year-old woman died from blood clots after receiving Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) COVID vaccine, according to an autopsy report released September 20 by Dr. Michael Caplan, a forensic pathologist for Michigan Medicine.”
According to Reuters, “Canada’s federal government and the 10 provinces have agreed on a standard COVID-19 electronic vaccination passport allowing domestic and foreign travel.”
Pastor John Piper recently released an article entitled, “A Reason to Be Vaccinated: Freedom.” In the article, Piper parrots the establishment propaganda: “Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. are now in people who weren’t vaccinated.” While stressing that vaccination should be an individual choice, Piper argued that Christians who do want the vaccine shouldn’t be afraid to take it even if that sets them at odds with their conservative friends, and even says that getting vaccinated can be “a biblically informed act of love.”
10. CHINA’S HYPERSONIC MISSILES AND SPACE ASPIRATIONS: U.S. disarmament ambassador Robert Wood said, “But we have seen China and Russia pursuing very actively the use, the militarization of this technology, so we are just having to respond in kind…We just don’t know how we can defend against that technology. Neither does China, neither does Russia.” The second in command of the U.S. Space Force warns that China wants to overtake the United States as the most dominant force in space.
11. ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARXIST RE-EDUCATION CAMPS? In a recent survey, 66% of college students said that “most white Americans need to be re-educated about the true history of America and what it means to be actively anti-racist.”
12. THE GENDER AND CULTURAL REVOLUTION: Newsmax reports, “The Lego Group last week announced an ambitious campaign to remove “gender stereotypes” from its iconic building-block toys. But the radical change being trumpeted by the Denmark-based company is just the latest in a global leftist movement to erase gender altogether.” United States assistant secretary for health Robert Levine, who pretends to be a woman and calls himself Rachel, was sworn in as a four-star admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service. DC Comics has announced that Superman will now be “bisexual.” Further, Superman 80-year old motto, “Truth, Justice and the American Way,” has been replaced by “Truth, Justice and a Better Tomorrow.” The Biden Administration is attempting to force Christian companies and non-profits to fund “gender transition surgeries, procedures, counseling, and treatments.” The U.S. State Department tweeted out in celebration of “International Pronouns Day.”
13. ISLAMIST JIHADIST ASSASSINATES BRITISH MP: Conservative British MP Sir David Amess was stabbed to death by an Islamist jihadist, although the mainstream media is careful not to make any connections to the religion of the sword.
Robert Spencer writes, “Fully 12,000 of the Afghans who had come to Camp As Sayliyah [army base] and then went on to the U.S. had no identification at all.” The New American reports, “Cops in Missoula, Montana, have arrested an Afghan refugee in connection with the rape of a woman at a hotel. Biden immigration authorities ‘paroled’ him into the country without screening. It’s not the first disturbing report about the ‘allies’ who supposedly helped the U.S. war effort in Afghanistan. And it won’t be the last if what happened in Austria after a flood of “refugees” arrived there proves anything.”
14. A CHURCH IN DECLINE: The American Bible Society found that over half of professing Christians are not practicing Christians. Their report defined practicing Christians as those who identify as Christians, attend church at least once a month, and believe their faith is very important in their life. The Reformed Church in America may divide or “restructure” based on the following areas of disagreement within churches: “ecumenical partnerships, social justice/political involvement, communism, church planting models, women in ministry, and human sexuality.”
The Faith Communities Survey found that since the onset of Covid-19, church attendance has declined, with mainline Protestants shrinking by 12.5% in attendance, Catholic and Orthodox churches by 9%, and Evangelicals by 5.4%.Gallup reports that in-person church attendance dropped from 34% to only 20% of the population. However, Canadian police recently arrested Pastor Cody Butler and shut down his church, His Tabernacle Family Church, for violating Covid-19 restrictions by having “too many people” in attendance.
Pope Francis recently urged, “In the name of God, I ask the technology giants to stop exploiting human weakness, people’s vulnerability, for the sake of profits without caring about the spread of hate speech, grooming, fake news, conspiracy theories, and political manipulation.”
15. TODAY’S TECHNOCRATS WANT TO REDEFINE BOTH GOD AND HUMANITY: A group of influential transhumanists and futurists met for the TransVision 2021 conference in Madrid, Spain. As Joe Allen summarized, the goal of the digital elite (the World Economic Forum’s Fourth Industrial Revolution, Silicon Valley, Microsoft, Alibaba, Sony, General Motors, Mozilla, Salesforce, and many more) is to “merge human beings with digital devices.” By 2029, they believe that artificial general intelligence will surpass human intelligence, and by 2049, they believe super-intelligent machines will be our masters. Google’s former chief business officer, Mo Gawdat, publicly declared, “The reality is, we’re creating God.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. FAUCI AND COLLINS EXPOSED AS LIARS: The National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitted that, contrary to Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins’ assertions (and Fauci’s sworn testimony before Congress), the NIH did, in fact fund “gain of function” research. Senator Tom Cotton tweeted, “Fauci knew. He should be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”
2. PROTESTS AGAINST MANDATES ACCELERATE: Southwest Airlines has canceled its plan to put employees on unpaid leave if they refuse to take the shot by December 8. Southwest Airlines also lost $75 million over its previous flight cancellations. The Washington Examiner reported, “Thousands of Californian parents, teachers and students participated in a statewide walkout protesting Gov. Gavin Newsom’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for students ages 12 and older.”
The Children’s Health Defense reports, “Thousands of people participated Saturday in the Broadway Rally for Freedom in New York City. The peaceful protest focused on health freedom, informed consent, and the right of all Americans to make their own healthcare decisions.” The Epoch Times reports, “Thousands of Italians in opposition to the government mandates took to the streets on Friday, with protesters shouting ‘Liberta (Freedom)’ and calling the move a political, rather than health, regulation.” One worker said, “The Green Pass is a bad thing, it is discrimination under the law. Nothing more. It’s not a health regulation, it’s just a political move to create division among people.”
3. FRONTLINE WORKERS REFUSE TO BE COERCED: CNN reports, “About 4,500 Chicago police officers didn’t report their vaccination status by October 15 as mandated by the city, officials said Monday. That means roughly 35 percent of the city’s 12,770 officers could be placed on no-pay status in the foreseeable future.” Lightfoot accused the police union of trying to “induce an insurrection.”
The New York City Police Benevolent Association, the largest NYPD union, has asserted that COVID-19 vaccination should be a “personal medical decision” and is planning to sue the city over the vaccine mandate. Almost 40% of California state workers remain unvaccinated. Tracy McCray, Vice President of the San Francisco Police Officers Association, said that due to the vaccine mandate, there may be emergency calls that “go unanswered.” New York City’s Uniformed Firefighters Association will not enforce vaccine mandates on its members.
A viral video shows several U.S. military members announcing that they will sacrifice their careers instead of surrendering to Biden’s vaccine mandate.
4. LEGAL ACTION AGAINST MANDATES: The Epoch Times, “Several Republican attorneys general have said that President Joe Biden’s federal mandate for Covid-19 vaccinations hasn’t yet come into effect for private businesses, adding that if it is ordered, they will file lawsuits against it.”
According to Liberty Counsel, “Liberty Counsel is filing a class action lawsuit against Joe Biden and his administration on behalf of military members, federal employees, and federal civil contractors. However, this lawsuit could impact the rights of every American regarding the COVID shot mandates.” First Liberty is defending forty Navy Seals who are being threatened for seeking religious exemptions to the Covid-19 vaccine.
Big League Politics notes, “114 workers at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in Albuquerque, N.M. are suing the federal government over mandates for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine.”
5. NEBRASKA HOSPITALS CAN PRESCRIBE IVERMECTIN AND HCQ: Nebraska’s Attorney General has issued a legal opinion allowing Nebraska healthcare providers to legally prescribe hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin for Covid-19 patients.
6. IN-N-OUT BURGER REFUSES TO ENFORCE SAN FRANCISCO’S VACCINE PASSPORT MANDATE: “We refuse to become the vaccination police for any government,” said Arnie Wensinger, the company’s chief legal and business officer. “It is unreasonable, invasive, and unsafe to force our restaurant Associates to segregate Customers into those who may be served and those who may not, whether based on the documentation they carry, or any other reason.”
7. ESPN’S ALLISON WILLIAMS QUITS OVER MANDATE: Williams said, “Belief is a word I’ve been thinking about a lot lately because, in addition to the medical apprehensions regarding my desire to have another child in regards to receiving this injection, I am also so morally and ethically not aligned with this. And I’ve had to really dig deep and analyze my values and my morals, and, ultimately, I need to put them first.”
8. COUNTRY MUSIC STAR STANDS AGAINST COVID TYRANNY: Country music star Travis Tritt announced, “I’m putting my money where my mouth is and announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated.” Tritt said, “The fear-mongering narrative is breaking down.”
9. FLORIDA GOVERNOR RON DESANTIS CONTINUES TO DEFEND FREEDOM: Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis proudly announced: “Florida ports are open for business!” The Epoch Times reports, “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on October 21 called for a special legislative session to consider measures to counter vaccine and mask mandates.”
10. MORE GOOD NEWS: One Texas border county is utilizing militia to protect its citizens from illegal immigrants. The Children’s Health Defense notes, “The Brownstone Institute lists 81 of the highest-quality, complete, most robust scientific studies and evidence reports/position statements on natural immunity as compared to the COVID-19 vaccine-induced immunity.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
DAY BY DAY BY LINA SANDELL BERG
Note: This hymn was written in 1865 several years after the Swedish hymn writer witnessed the tragic drowning of her father.
Day by day and with each passing moment,
Strength I find to meet my trials here;
Trusting in my Father’s wise bestowment,
I’ve no cause for worry or for fear.
He whose heart is kind beyond all measure
Gives unto each day what He deems best–
Lovingly, its part of pain and pleasure,
Mingling toil with peace and rest.
Ev’ry day the Lord Himself is near me,
With a special mercy for each hour;
All my cares He gladly bears and cheers me,
He whose name is Counselor and Pow’r.
The protection of His child and treasure
Is a charge that on Himself He laid:
“As thy days, thy strength shall be in measure”–
This the pledge to me He made.
Help me then in ev’ry tribulation
So to trust Thy promises, O Lord,
That I lose not faith’s sweet consolation
Offered me within Thy holy Word.
Help me, Lord, when, toil and trouble meeting,
E’er to take, as from a father’s hand,
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting,
Till I reach the promised land.