Today, American patriots face multiple threats from the most influential sectors of government and society (the courts, the intelligence agencies, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Big Business, Big Education, and more). The sheer magnitude of these threats could cause some to lose hope, but for two truths: (1) Today’s battle is spiritual, and we know that our King will ultimately prevail. (2) God has designed His universe to allow every Christian the capacity for tremendous influence, beginning in their family, church, community, and outward. Today’s Behind the Scenes interview provides powerful strategies for regaining freedom by building a strong, resilient community right where you are. Building strong communities remains the most important way to stem the rising totalitarian tide.
THE COVID-19 AGENDA
1. BIDEN LAUNCHES “DOOR-TO-DOOR” VACCINATION CAMPAIGN: “Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood and oftentimes door-to-door — literally knocking on doors — to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus,” Biden said. Biden also stated, “So, please get vaccinated now. It works. It’s free. And it’s never been easier, and it’s never been more important. Do it now — for yourself and the people you care about; for your neighborhood; for your country. It sounds corny, but it’s a patriotic thing to do.” The new initiative will be aided by Biden’s new “Vaccine Hesitancy” map. Health Secretary Xavier Becerra said it’s “Absolutely the Government’s Business” to Know Who Gets Vaccinated.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., criticized the plan, saying, “It’s a foreboding fork in the road to totalitarianism. We are now moving beyond the propaganda stage into this very coercive program where federal agents appear at American homes with the menacing message: ‘We know who you are and where you live. We have you on our list, we have your medical records, we want your neighbors to know that you are dangerous. We don’t recognize your property or privacy rights. You must take our untested, experimental pharmaceutical product. If you want to end this harassment, you must submit to a risky medical intervention made by an unscrupulous company with no liability, and if you die or suffer permanent neurological injury, tough luck!’”
2. CNN WRITER ENDORSES MANDATORY VACCINATIONS: In a column entitled, “Enough: It’s Time to Make Vaccinations Mandatory,” Julian Zelizer claimed, “Both political parties have made the mistake of framing vaccines within the tradition of individualism.” Zelizer advised, “Biden and other political leaders need to start thinking about the good of the collective and not just the rights of the individual.”
3. MILITARY CONSIDERING MANDATORY VACCINATIONS: The Army Times released a portion of the directive. “Commanders will continue COVID-19 vaccination operations and prepare for a directive to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for service members [on or around] 01 September 2021, pending full FDA licensure,” the order said.
4. WIKIPEDIA SCRUBS MRNA VACCINE PIONEER’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Wikipedia now attributes Dr. Robert Malone’s breakthroughs on mRNA technology to nameless researchers at the Salk Institute, the University of California, and the University of Wisconsin.
5. VACCINE INJURIES AND DEATHS IN THE UK: In the UK, 1,007,253 have been injured, while 1,403 have died after receiving Covid-19 injections. Further, “vaccinated” people now account for 60% of Covid-19 deaths in the UK.
6. OTHER VACCINE CASUALTIES: After summarizing the research, Dr. Joseph Mercola stated, “The reported rate of death from COVID-19 shots now exceeds the reported death rate of more than 70 vaccines combined over the past 30 years.” Ethan Huff observes, “According to the latest data, people who took a Wuhan Flu shot or two are up to eight times more likely to test ‘positive’ or have to be hospitalized.”
7. ZOO ANIMALS GET THE JAB: The Oakland Zoo tweeted, “As part of @Zoetis ongoing commitment to help those who care for animals in our communities, they are donating more than 11,000 doses of our COVID-19 vaccine to nearly 70 zoos in 27 states. The Zoo has recently vaccinated tigers, grizzly & black bears, mountain lions & ferrets.”
8. FRANCE CONSIDERS MANDATORY VACCINATIONS: Summit News reports, “The French government is considering making the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory for everyone aged 24-59 in response to concerns over a ‘fourth wave’ of infections…The government is also considering sending doctors lists of people who haven’t taken the vaccine.”
9. CRACKDOWN IN NEW ZEALAND: News Wars reports, “New Zealand’s COVID-19 Response Minister warned that the government soon will begin ‘chasing out’ people who still haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.”
10. THE G20’S VACCINATION AGENDA: Two Project Syndicate writers, Jeffrey D. Sachs and Juliana Bartels, recommended said the G20 should work “to provide the COVID-19 vaccines needed to achieve worldwide comprehensive adult immunization by early 2022…the world should be aiming to immunize 4.6 billion individuals…” They noted that only about 850 million people have been “fully immunized” as of June 30.
The authors claimed variants and anti-vaxxers were the two greatest obstacles. “New variants with a greater ability to evade the existing vaccines may soon emerge. And the global anti-vax movement and disinformation campaigns have spurred vaccine hesitancy…”
THE ANTI-AMERICA AGENDA
1. IS THE AMERICAN FLAG RACIST? “Today, flying the flag from the back of a pickup truck or over a lawn is increasingly seen as a clue, albeit an imperfect one, to a person’s political affiliation in a deeply divided nation,” said a New York Times article titled “A Fourth of July Symbol of Unity That May No Longer Unite.”
The article claimed, “Supporters of former President Donald J. Trump have embraced the flag so fervently — at his rallies, across conservative media and even during the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol — that many liberals … worry that the left has all but ceded the national emblem to the right.” One Utah BLM chapter recently condemned the American flag as “racist.”
2. SHOULD WE CANCEL LADY LIBERTY? In his op-ed for the Washington Post, entitled, “Maybe It’s Time to Admit That the Statue of Liberty Has Never Quite Measured Up,” Pulitzer Prize-winning critic Philip Kennicott called Lady Liberty a token of “hypocrisy and unfilled promises.”
3. ARE FIREWORKS RACIST? National Geographic claimed that fireworks “disproportionately target communities of color.”
THE RHINO AGENDA
1. RHINOS TALK LIBERTY BUT SECRETLY WORK TO UNDERMINE AMERICA: The Columbia Bugle recently tweeted, “Kevin McCarthy and Lindsey Graham are the exact same. Two ‘America Last’ Republicans who talk a big game on Conservative Media, and then work behind the scenes to subvert and destroy President Trump’s America First Movement.”
2. GOP REFUSES TO CALL OUT NSA’S TREATMENT OF TUCKER: GOP Senatorial candidate Tim Swain tweeted, “The highest-rated TV newscaster in America was spied on by the NSA, illegally unmasked [exposed] had his emails leaked illegally to the media, and Tim Scott and the GOP are silent…”
3. TEXAS GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT REFUSED TO PROTECT CHILDREN: The National File reports, “Texas Governor Greg Abbott has been slammed by a number of conservatives for refusing to push legislation banning child sex changes during a special session of the state’s legislature.”
4. ROGER L. SIMON SAYS TENNESSEE AND GEORGIA NEED NEW GOVERNORS: Writing in the Epoch Times, Simon said of Governor Tennessee’s Governor Bill Lee, “In the key areas of education, immigration, and COVID (despite what you may have seen on Hannity), Lee has been part of the problem, not part of the solution.” Learn more here.
5. BIG PHARMA CONTROLS BOTH DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS: Pharma companies funded over 2,400 state lawmaker’s campaigns in 2020, including $4.5 million to Democratic candidates and $4.4 million to Republicans. On the federal level, Pharma companies spent $7.1 million on Republican Congressional candidates and $6.6 million on Democratic candidates.
THE SUPREME COURT AGENDA
1. “CONSERVATIVE” SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO HEAR CRITICAL RELIGIOUS LIBERTY CASE: The Supremes declined to hear the case of Washington florist Barronelle Stutzman, who was taken to court eight years ago for refusing to participate in a homosexual wedding.
2. SUPREME COURT EXTENDS EVICTION MORATORIUM: Justice Kavanaugh joined the four liberals to extend the CDC’s eviction moratorium on rental properties through July.
- Immigration: Biden’s new initiative seeks to grant citizenship to millions of illegals.
- Gun Violence Epidemic: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said, “If you can beat COVID, you can beat gun violence. We’re in a new epidemic, and it’s gun violence, and it’s a matter of life and death…”
- Collapsing Cities: According to the Washington Examiner, “40% of San Francisco residents plan to leave due to quality of life.” Michael Snyder writes, “In many cities In America, the criminals are starting to gain firm control of the streets.”
- Federal Deficit to Once Again Hit $3 trillion: According to The Washington Post, “The Congressional Budget Office projects $6.8 trillion in spending vs. $3.8 trillion in revenue.”
- Military Transformation: Victor Davis Hanson wrote, “The military is not yet a revolutionary people’s army overseen by commissars. But it is getting there with politicized agendas that split the country in half, and abandon its traditional role of healing and unity in common purpose to defend America.”
- Defunding Border Patrol: According to Breitbart, “Radical Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI) on Tuesday, during a conversation with Julie Mao from Just Futures Law on digital walls, borders, and deportations, said the United States needs to stop funding the Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).”
- Biden’s Land Grab: The Western Journal reports, “The Biden administration’s conservation plan is raising serious concerns that the federal government really just wants to control more land nationwide. The plan vaguely outlines a goal to ‘conserve’ 30 percent of land in the United States by 2030 to combat the ‘climate crisis.’”
- The New Terrorism: Big League Politics reports, “The Michigan Court of Appeals has ruled that hurting a liberal’s feelings can be considered a terrorist threat and punishable by up to 20 years in prison.”
- “Wikipedia Is More One-Sided Than Ever”: The Epoch Times reports that, “Larry Sanger, a co-founder of Wikipedia, warned that the online encyclopedia is ‘more one-sided than ever’ in light of the website’s entries for Black Lives Matter, the 2020 election, former President Donald Trump’s two impeachments, and other contentious topics. Sanger wrote on his website, “In short, and with few exceptions, only globalist, progressive mainstream sources — and sources friendly to globalist progressivism — are permitted.”
- Corrupting Our Children: In celebration of “Pride” month, the San Francisco Gay Men’s Chorus sang a song that included these lyrics: “We’ll convert your children, we’re coming for them.”
- National Education Association Endorses Critical Race Theory: According to Breitbart, “The National Education Association has moved to openly promote the teaching of Critical Race Theory in K-12 schools and to oppose any bans on instruction in both the Marxist ideology and the widely discredited New York Times’ ‘1619 Project.’”
- Bilderberg Group Meets: According to Information Liberation, “Globalist oligarchs Mike Bloomberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Bob Iger, Shari Redstone, Robert Kraft, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet along with current CIA director Bill Burns and many others have gathered at a resort in rural Idaho for a five-day Bilderberg-style conference with the main topics of discussion that leaked out being ‘criminal justice reform,’ ‘immigration reform’ and ‘climate change.’”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. PENNSYLVANIA AUDIT: Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano has initiated a forensic probe of the state’s 2020 and 2021 elections. Mastriano said, “It would defy logic to assume that an election with the kinds of drastic changes we saw in 2020 was run perfectly with zero errors or fraud.”
2. BRAZIL AGAINST GREAT RESET: During a UN speech, Brazil’s minister of foreign affairs, Ernesto Araujo, rebuked the WEF, saying, “totalitarian social control is not the remedy for any crisis.” Araujo continued, “Those who dislike freedom always try to benefit from moments of crisis to preach the curtailing of freedom. Let’s not fall for that trap.”
3. PASTOR DAVID JEREMIAH TELLS PARENTS TO TAKE KIDS OUT OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS: In a sermon, Pastor Jeremiah said, “In this time, when we are being bombarded and intimidated by socialist ideology, it’s time to rethink Christian education. Because I’m now at the conclusion that the schools that are taking the state’s programs are no longer a fit place for Christian young people to be because they will be so brainwashed by this.”
4. HUNGARY REJECTS EU DEMANDS TO REPEAL LAW AGAINST HOMOSEXUAL PROMOTION: Hungary’s official Gergely Gulyas responded, “Brussels’ efforts to have us allow LHBT activists into schools and nursery schools are in vain; we are not willing to do that.”
5. ALLEN WEST ANNOUNCES BID FOR TEXAS GOVERNOR: One America News reports, “Former Texas state GOP Chairman Allen West has launched his bid for governor of the Lone Star State. During a church service on Sunday, West presented a video announcing his 2022 bid.”
6. NICK VUJICIC STARTING PRO-LIFE BANK: The Christian evangelist and motivational speaker of Life Without Limbs told The Epoch Times, “We will not fund abortion, but we will actually fund 50% net profits to Judeo-Christian aligned nonprofit organizations that are biblically aligned, and doing the will of God according to our belief systems.”
7. STRIPE/PAYPAL ALTERNATIVE LAUNCHED: Fox News host Dan Bongino has launched an alternative online payment platform “engineered to cancel ‘cancel culture,’” The new platform, Align Pay, pledges to “Bring finance and freedom together.”
8. MORE GOOD NEWS:
- The Epoch Times: “Trump Announces ‘Major’ Class-Action Lawsuits Against Twitter, Facebook, and Google.”
- The Epoch Times: “Nebraska Gov. Ricketts Declares July ‘Victims of Communism Remembrance Month.’”
- The Epoch Times: “Nine Countries Reject Global Minimum Tax Deal, Sending It Down Rocky Road to Completion.” Ireland, Estonia, Hungary, Peru, Barbados, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, and Kenya did not sign the agreement signed by the other 130 countries in the OECD/G20.
- Fox News: “Trump adviser Jason Miller launches ‘cancel-free’ social media platform.”
- Big League Politics: “61% of American Counties are now Second Amendment Sanctuaries.”
- The Epoch Times: “According to a new poll, 63% of Americans want no government action on the Delta variant.”
- One America News: Congressman Thomas Massie and 24 other lawmakers are pushing back against forced vaccinations in the military with a new bill that would outlaw forced vaccinations of troops.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION – AUTHOR UNKNOWN
“How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord,
Is laid for your faith in His excellent word!
What more can He say than to you He hath said—
To you who for refuge to Jesus have fled?”
“Fear not, I am with thee, oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My gracious, omnipotent hand.”
“When through the deep waters I call thee to go,
The rivers of sorrow shall not overflow;
For I will be with thee thy trouble to bless,
And sanctify to thee thy deepest distress.”
“When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie,
My grace, all-sufficient, shall be thy supply;
The flame shall not harm thee; I only design
Thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine.”
“The soul that on Jesus doth lean for repose,
I will not, I will not, desert to his foes;
That soul, though all hell should endeavor to shake,
I’ll never, no never, no never forsake.”