Proper perspective leads to effective action. This perspective begins when we understand that every current event plays a part in a larger spiritual battle. Psalm 2 describes this cosmic struggle as the rule of the victorious King opposed to the machinations of evil world rulers who seek to cast off all authority. The last verse of Psalm 2 admonishes, “Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.”
As we witness the struggle between light and darkness, we can be comforted that Christ has already won the victory. Even if we temporarily suffer persecution (as promised in 2 Timothy 3:12), we can know that we serve an all-powerful, all-conquering Savior who can be absolutely trusted. This trust can motivate us to perform our duty today, understanding that “Duty is ours; the results are Gods.”
1. TEXAS JOINS FLORIDA IN CRACKING DOWN ON BIG TECH: Following Florida’s lead, Texas is drafting legislation to protect individuals from Big Tech censorship. “We are working with Sen. Hughes on legislation to prevent social media providers like Facebook & Twitter from canceling conservative speech,” Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced February 7 via Twitter. State Sen. Bryan Hughes said, “If a company discriminates against you, deplatforms you, blocks you, kicks you off based on your viewpoint, based on your politics, your religion, based on viewpoint discrimination, it [this bill] will give you a way to get back online.” In related news, Hungary is following Poland’s lead in defending free speech from Big Tech tyranny.
2. STATES RESIST UNCONSTITUTIONAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS: South Dakota is considering legislation to allow the state attorney general to nullify unconstitutional executive orders from President Biden, and North Dakota has introduced a similar bill. Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt has issued an executive order to nullify Biden’s Executive Order 13990, stating the order is “adverse to energy producers throughout the United States and Oklahoma.” Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds lifted Iowa’s mask mandate and state limits on social distancing and gatherings.
3. RESEARCHERS FIND COVID VACCINE LINKED TO INFERTILITY: 27% of Americans believe Covid vaccines are unsafe, and 32% believe they shouldn’t be mandated (Zogby). New research confirms these vaccine hesitancies. Researchers at the Justus-Liebig-University in Germany, along with scientists from Allameh Tabataba’i University in Iran, warn the Covid vaccine will contribute to male infertility and depopulation. For context, in 2009, one of today’s leading Covid vaccine manufacturers, Pfizer, was forced to pay the largest healthcare fraud settlement in history, at $2.3 billion.
4. “SAFE” COVID VACCINES CONTINUE TO CLAIM CASUALTIES: The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has already reported 501 deaths from the Covid vaccine, with 453 of those in the US.
5. GLOBAL VACCINE PASSPORTS AND INTIMIDATION: Denmark and Sweden are both moving ahead with vaccine “immunity” passports. Sylvia Lebovitch, a lead travel adviser with Ovation Travel Group, believes that “once the vaccine is offered to the general public, proof of vaccination will be the golden ticket to travel, especially internationally.” The TSA now recommends fining passengers who refuse to wear masks $250 to $1500.
The Pentagon will be deploying active-duty troops to mass vaccination sites, while the UK government is considering visiting the homes of those who refuse vaccines to learn why they declined and “see what might convince them” to take the vaccine. Fauci says masks can come off when the virus is “is not a threat at all.”
6. GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE PROGRAMS ACCELERATE: Germany is poised to ratify Agenda ID2020, a centralized data surveillance program. Global Research reports, “It covers all that is known about an individual citizen, now up to 200 points of information and possibly more as time goes on, from your bank account to your shopping habits, health records (vaccination records, of course), your political inclinations, and probably even your dating habits and other entries into your private sphere.” The IMF wants an international social credit system that could even target those who refuse Covid vaccinations. Companies like Microsoft are already selling “fusion systems” to governments that further enable Big Brother spying. We now know that Bank of America (with over 60 million customers) handed over private customer information to federal investigators who were looking into the January 6 Capitol event.
7. BILL GATES REVEALS HUMANITY’S TOP TWO “THREATS”: In a recent interview, Gates outlined what he claims are the next deadly threats facing humankind. “One is climate change. Every year that would be a death toll even greater than we have had in this pandemic,” Mr. Gates said. The second he named as bio-terrorism. “Bio-terrorism. Somebody who wants to cause damage could engineer a virus, and that means the cost, the chance of running into this is more than the naturally-caused epidemics like the current one.” Gates admitted that he and Fauci (who have known each other for over a decade) are currently discussing whether “we need to create a new variant of the vaccine.”
8. THE PRO ACT WOULD ELIMINATE MANY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS: Under the guise of protecting “labor,” the Democrats are proposing a bill that would, in effect, eliminate most independent contractors and the gig economy, forcing independent contractors to only work for one individual. There are over 10 million independent contractors in the US, or 6.9% of the workforce. The PRO Act is modeled after California’s AB5, passed in September 2019.
9. REPARATIONS IN VIRGINIA: Virginia’s state legislature has ordered five public colleges and universities to dole out reparations via scholarships or economic programs to descendants of slaves who once labored on campus. The order will become law as soon as Virginia’s governor signs it.
10. BIDEN BRINGS IN WAVES OF IMMIGRANTS: The White House will no longer deport violent illegal aliens. Further, according to News Punch, “President Biden has signed an executive order which will stop local and state governments from being able to reject refugees from flooding into their towns and communities.”
11. TIME CONFESSES TO THE COUP: A revealing article in Time Magazine confirmed that there was a “shadow campaign” that Time boasts “saved the 2020 election.” The article states, “There was an [election] conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the [election fraud] protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans…The [conspirator’s] work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers, and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result.”
12. INITIAL REPORTS OF CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER’S DEATH NOT TRUE: Even CNN admits, “It turns out, initial reports of him [Brian Sicknick] being struck with a fire extinguisher aren’t true, and they’re now looking at other factors, like rioters’ use of bear spray, that may have led to his death.”
13. THE CANCEL CULTURE’S WAR CONTINUES: The Gateway Pundit has been removed from Twitter, while Mike Lindell’s “Absolute Proof” was banned from YouTube and Vimeo. Meanwhile, YouTube deleted Life Site News’ entire channel.
Disney fired actress Gina Carano after she compared today’s leftists to Nazis in a now-deleted tweet. “Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children,” her post stated. “Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews.”
“Conservative” Fox News canceled its highest-rated show, “Lou Dobbs Tonight.” Dobbs, a staunch Trump ally, reported extensively in 2020 voter fraud.
14. TRUMP LOST 2 BILLION AS PRESIDENT: Unlike the Clintons, the White House did not financially benefit President Donald Trump. Indeed, Trump’s net worth dropped during his four years in the Oval Office, from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $2.5 billion in 2021. Further, Trump was the first President ever to donate his entire salary every year.
15. STATES AND COUNTIES UPHOLD THE SECOND AMENDMENT: According to the National File, “The Commission of Newton County, Missouri passed legislation in February that will empower local law enforcement officials to arrest federal agents who attempt to violate the Second Amendment rights of citizens within the county.” The state of Missouri is considering a bill to prohibit enforcing unconstitutional gun laws. Joining 16 other states, Utah will no longer require gun permits. Meanwhile, the Supreme court will hear a case in March to determine if police can search for guns in homes without a warrant.
16. GAVIN NEWSOM LIKELY ON THE WAY OUT: Even Politico has admitted, “The campaign to oust Newsom went from unlikely to unavoidable.” Governor Newsom’s approval rating has dropped 14% in the last two months.
17. AW SUBSCRIBER PROVIDES CREATIVE WAYS TO ENGAGE YOUNG PEOPLE: One of our subscribers, Kendall H, sent us the following list of things she’s been doing to make a difference:
“Using college communication courses I teach (Effective Speaking, English Composition, Writing Skills and Critical Thinking) to expose students to new ideas and true diversity of thought. When they speak, I try to help them support their points, rather than assuming a popular idea is true. Helping them consider that mainstream media isn’t a credible academic source and encouraging freedom of speech, others’ rights to express non-mainstream views and critical thought! Wore my Trump hat to teach on Election Day, really activating young minds to question all they’ve been told.
Created a Tik Tock account to propagate conservative ideas, using humor, cartoons, and character voices from my theatre background to engage younger Gen-Z audience with short attention spans. Regularly share current events and key points from Agenda Weekly Brief through Facebook and Instagram stories. Using videos and memes to engage with a broad, modern audience. Making Instagram Lives and Posts to share anti-communism thoughts and bring awareness about behind the scenes happenings relating to what’s taking place in the world today.”
18. HYMN OF THE WEEK
PRAISE THE LORD! YE HEAVENS ADORE HIM
Praise the Lord! ye heav’ns, adore Him;
Praise Him angels, in the height;
Sun and moon, rejoice before Him;
Praise Him, all ye stars of light.
Praise the Lord! for He has spoken;
Worlds His mighty voice obeyed;
Laws which never shall be broken
For their guidance He has made.
Praise the Lord! for He is glorious;
Never shall His promise fail;
God has made His saints victorious;
Sin and death shall not prevail.
Praise the God of our salvation!
Hosts on high His pow’r proclaim;
Heav’n, and earth, and all creation,
Laud and magnify His name.
Worship, honor, glory, blessing,
Lord, we offer unto Thee;
Young and old, Thy praise expressing,
In glad homage bend the knee.
All the saints in heav’n adore Thee,
We would bow before Thy throne;
As Thine angels serve before thee,
So on earth Thy will be done.