A contagion of freedom is spreading across the globe, from Canada, to Europe, to Australia, New Zealand, and Africa (as revealed in this week’s Behind the Scenes interview). Those who seek freedom would do well to consider Peter Marshall’s words, “May we think of freedom, not as the right to do what we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.”
1. COVID CARTEL ATTACKS FUNDRAISING FOR TRUCKERS: GoFundMe froze over $9 million that had been raised for Canadian truckers and said that they would instead give the stolen money to leftist organizations. Thankfully, after immense backlash, GoFundMe relented and agreed to refund individual donors. Jon Rappoport exposes GoFundMe’s Deep State connections: “A venture capital firm, Accel, and Technology Crossover Ventures own the majority stake in GoFundMe. Accel co-owns the majority stake in GoFundMe. Accel has a history of rubbing shoulders with the CIA. Accel helped launch Facebook, the largest profiling and data-mining company in the world.”
An alternative fundraising campaign on the Christian platform GiveSendGo raised $8 million before being attacked by the Canadian government. Ontario’s government has now secured a court order to freeze $8 million raised for the Freedom Convoy on GiveSendGo. GiveSendGo has refused to comply with the order. GiveSendGo responded, “Know this! Canada has absolutely ZERO jurisdiction over how we manage our funds here at GiveSendGo. All funds for EVERY campaign on GiveSendGo flow directly to the recipients of those campaigns, not least of which is The Freedom Convoy campaign.”
2. OTTAWA GOVERNMENT TYRANNIZES TRUCKERS: Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson declared a state of emergency over what he called the Freedom Convoy’s “threat to the safety and security of residents.” “He [the Ottawa police chief] effectively announced that he is going to be taking away Canadians’ charter right of peaceful assembly and freedom of expression,” said attorney Keith Wilson of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF).
Ottawa City Council member Diane Deans called the trucker’s convoy “terrorism” and “a nationwide insurrection.” A video shows Ottawa police brutalizing a 78-year-old man, bullied for the simple crime of honking his horn. Ottawa police have seized fuel, made multiple arrests, and threatened any who support the peaceful protestors. Pastor Artur Pawlowski has been arrested yet again, this time the morning before he was scheduled to speak to the Freedom truckers. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson says, “Every word he [Trudeau] says is a lie. A nose as long as the trucker’s convoy.”
3. L.A. TO FIRE 4,000 UNVACCINATED POLICE OFFICERS – In a 4-0 vote, the Los Angeles City Council voted to begin firing 4,000 unvaccinated police officers. L.A. Sheriff Alex Villanueva, who has refused to fire unvaccinated officers, called the vote a “suicide pact” and a “politically motivated stunt” that “will definitely harm public safety.”
4. AUSTRIA IMPOSES VACCINE MANDATES THROUGH 2024: The Gateway Pundit reports, “This week, Austrian President Alexander Van der Bellen imposed new Covid restrictions that require all adults in the country to be fully vaccinated and boosted or risk being fined.”
“The new authoritarian law runs through January 31, 2024, and will go into effect next month. Beginning on March 15, law enforcement authorities will begin checking people’s vaccine status by conducting random traffic stops and spot checks, in order to find dissenters. Anyone caught violating the mandate can be fined ‘up to four times a year,’ with the penalty increasing with each violation. An individual’s first offense will result in a €600 ($687) fine and can go as high as €3,400 ($3,890) by the fourth…”
The new law also allows the Austrian government to create a dystopian vaccine registry that will record everyone who has been vaccinated and give those who have been found disobeying a date they must be vaccinated by, allowing the government to fine them repeatedly.
Only certain people will be exempt from the mandate, including pregnant people, those with health conditions affected by vaccines, and those who have been previously infected with COVID-19, according to SchengenVisaInfo News.”
5. FDA MAY APPROVE VACCINE FOR INFANTS, SHOCKING STATISTIC FROM U.K.: On February 15, an FDA Committee is expected to approve Pfizer’s Covid vaccine for infants and toddlers, a move that will likely be followed by other countries. The Defender points out that every member of the FDA committee is “riddled with conflicts of interest.” Meanwhile, Pfizer projects over $54 billion in sales from its Covid vaccine and its antiviral drug Paxlovid, over half of its expected revenues of $100 billion for 2022. Data from the U.K. Office for National Statistics reveals that “fully vaccinated” children in England and Wales are 5,105% more likely to die after vaccination than their unvaccinated counterparts.
Ed. Note: Love of money, power, and the insatiable desire to be “like God” will drive man to do unimaginable evil.
6. IMMIGRATION: The Biden Administration will no longer use the term “illegal alien” in public speeches and documents. At the same time, Police Tribune reports, “U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has canceled the deportations of a number of convicted felon illegal immigrants because the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) no longer considers them to be ‘priority’ removals.” The Department of Homeland Security is using the border crisis as an opportunity to test robo-dogs, which some fear could eventually be used to terrorize the American people. Texas Congressman Chip Roy states that America’s southern border is “controlled by cartels.”
7. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ISSUES “NATIONAL TERRORISM ADVISORY BULLETIN”: The bulletin begins with these words, “The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis, dis, and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.” Patrick Wood notes that the outrageous bulletin essentially “pits government narrative against all others.” The bulletin frames those who speak against government narratives on issues including election fraud, Covid-19, and immigration as “undermin(ing) public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest.”
8. EIGHT U.S. COMPANIES SUPPORT COMMUNIST CHINA: A new report finds that eight U.S. companies, Amazon, Apple, Dell, Facebook, G.E., Google, Intel, and Microsoft, have given significant support to China’s “military modernization, surveillance state, domestic securitization, and attendant human rights violations.”
9. POPE FRANCIS IGNORES ISLAMIC PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS: On the third anniversary of Pope Francis’s Abu Dhabi concordant with Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb, Francis gave a speech in which he celebrated “Unity in diversity,” “solidarity,” and “fraternity” between Christians and Muslims. However, Francis failed to call out Islamic persecution of Christians, which has dramatically worsened since the signing of the Abu Dhabi declaration two years ago.
10. PRIVACY ORGANIZATION WARNS OF NEW CONGRESSIONAL PLAN: WND reports, “A prominent privacy organization, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, has issued a warning that a new congressional plan called the EARN IT Act would open the door for corporations to spy on everything online. That’s ‘texts, D.M.s, messages, websites, cloud photos’ and more.” Senator Richard Blumenthal D-Conn., and Senator Lindsey Graham, R-S.C. are among those pushing the plan. The privacy group warns the plan “would pave the way for a massive new surveillance system, run by private companies, that would roll back some of the most important privacy and security features in technology used by people around the globe. It’s a framework for private actors to scan every message sent online and report violations to law enforcement.”
In related news, the NSA is still breaking its own rules by monitoring Americans without a warrant, according to a new report. Two senators warn that the CIA has been conducting a secret bulk surveillance program for over two years, without congressional approval.
11. CHILDREN IDENTIFY AS “FURRIES”: Alex Newman writes in the New American, “As if identifying as newly invented ‘genders’ was not outlandish enough, indoctrinated and confused victims of government schools are now coming to class wearing tails, fake animal ears, and even leashes. They call themselves ‘furries.’ And estimates suggest there are already hundreds of thousands across America.”
12. RUSSIA AND CHINA FORGE ALLIANCE: Vladimir Putin and Xi signaled that “friendship between the two states has no limits” and “there are no forbidden areas of cooperation.” Both countries plan to bypass sanctions by trading in each other’s currencies. Russia will construct a Siberia 2 pipeline that would deliver 50 billion cubic metres (13,008,602 gallons) of gas per year. Putin said that China-Russia trade was $140 in 2021 and will reach $200 billion in 2022.
Russia and China have held large-scale military drills together in the past and believe a “transformation of the global governance architecture and world order” is coming. Former NATO analyst Stefanie Babst declared, “What they propose or rather suggest is a new world order, isn’t it? They have not left out a single policy issue.”
13. UNITED STATES LEADS THE WORLD IN KILLING BABIES: According to the Family Research Council, the United States is only one of six countries that allows abortion on demand through all nine months of pregnancy. The other five are Canada, China, Vietnam, and North and South Korea. A new Vermont bill would legalize infanticide via abortion right up to birth.
14. CLIMATE HYPOCRISY AND THE WAR ON MEAT: Nancy Pelosi spent over $500K on private jets last year, yet called fighting climate change “a moral obligation.” Biden spent over $15 million for private air travel in his 2020 presidential campaign. Environmental economists from Germany demand that taxes should be imposed to make meat 56% more expensive in order to fight climate change.
15. VACCINE PROPAGANDA VS. VACCINE CASUALTIES: Biden urged unvaccinated Americans to take the jab and claimed that Covid-19 vaccines have “saved more than one million American lives.” Ashish K. Jha, Dean of the Brown University School of Public Health, tweeted, “If everyone had gotten vaccinated and boosted as vaccines became available 300,000 Americans would likely still be with us.”
However, The European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) EudraVigilance database reports a shocking 38,983 deaths and 3,530,362 injuries sustained after injections of Covid-19 vaccines. Read the detailed breakdown here.
- Mitch McConnell called January 6 a “violent insurrection.”
- According to the Washington Free Beacon, “The Biden administration is set to fund the distribution of crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its plan to advance ‘racial equity.’”
- The Center for Countering Digital Hate is behind a campaign calling on Substack to censor vaccine critics, including Dr. Joseph Mercola, from its platform.
- Summit News reports, “The unelected bureaucrat governors of the E.U. in the European Commission have proposed keeping the bloc’s COVID vaccine passport system in place for another entire year, despite the fact that many member countries are ramping down restrictions.”
- Dr. Ryan Cole says that Covid vaccines are behind the increased number of cancer cases.
- Stacey’s Abrams’ campaign rushed to do damage control after a picture went viral showing an unmasked Abrams smiling with a group of masked school children.
- Australia will “reopen” its borders, but only to vaccinated travelers.
- Forbes reports, “Representatives from several countries participating in the Beijing Olympics have taken issue with China’s behavior as a host country, pointing to inhumane conditions for quarantined athletes, unreasonable isolation rules and unexplained media suppression.”
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. CANADIAN MPS HOLD TRUDEAU TO TASK: Two liberal Canadian M.P.s (Joël Lightbound and Yves Robillard) have joined conservative M.P.s in criticizing Trudeau’s demonization of Canadian truckers. Candace Bergen, who replaced the spineless Erin O’ Toole as leader of Canada’s conservative party, has spoken in support of the truckers and called for an end to vaccine mandates.
2. FREEDOM CONVOYS GROW: A trucker’s convoy from Anchorage, Alaska, has joined Canadian truckers to protest vaccine mandates. 10,000 truckers gathered near the Coutts border crossing in Alberta, joined by farmers with tractors and heavy farm equipment. A trucker’s convoy has completely blocked the Detroit-Windsor bridge.
Rebel News reports, “Dozens of tractors, one school bus, and 10 hay bales joined hundreds of trucks in a convoy near the Alberta legislature grounds on Saturday afternoon in a symphony of honks and freedom…What started as a movement of truckers against vaccine mandates to cross the border has now grown into a nationwide movement to reject vaccine passports, forced masking, and other lockdown limits on freedom.” For more, see pictures from Life Site News.
3. PUBLIC OPINION IS IN FAVOR OF THE TRUCKERS: The truckers revolt has swung public opinion by at least 15%, such that a majority of Canadians (54% as of January 28 compared to 50% as of January 8) support lifting vaccine mandates and restrictions. Ezra Levant of Rebel News writes, “There was an opinion poll that showed 32% of Canadians see themselves reflected in the truckers. And in our multiparty system, that would make them the leading party of Canada if the truckers formed a political movement.”
4. MORE SUPPORT FOR THE TRUCKERS: Archbishop Vigano called out the “Infernal” Great Reset and supported the truckers with these words, “Your protest, dear Canadian truck driver friends, joins a worldwide chorus that wants to oppose the establishment of the New World Order on the rubble of nation states.” Mike Adams writes, “Now, the people are taking their power back. And they’re doing it, ironically, by mimicking the mRNA spike protein blood clots in the real world: Clogging bridges, roadways, and cities, bringing society to a standstill with nothing but trucks, horns, and raw courage. The message is clear: You try to put clots into our blood, and we’ll put traffic clots across your cities.”
Jeffrey A. Tucker comments, “It’s a lesson to all of us. It shows that only an active minority of people can make a massive difference, if they speak with moral conviction and courage.”
Canadian police officer Nick Motycka has called on his fellow officers to resist unlawful orders and support the peaceful protestors. The Owner-Operator Independent Truckers Association (OOIDA) is calling for Canada and the United States to lift vaccine mandates.
5. TRUCKER PROTESTS GO GLOBAL: Rupa Subramanya writes, “There were copycat protests popping up in Helsinki, Finland, and Wellington, New Zealand and Nice, France (they planned to hit Paris and Brussels). There were truckers organizing in the Netherlands, Australia, and the United States. Among the Americans who had driven up to Ottawa, there was talk that soon the big rigs would descend on Washington, D.C.”
6. LEGAL AND LEGISLATIVE OPPOSITION TO VACCINE MANDATES: The 5th Circuit Court of Appeals voted 2-1 to not reinstate Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate for federal workers. Representative Chip Roy introduced a bill to reinstate troops that have lost their jobs over the vaccine mandate. Louisiana’s Attorney General led 16 states in filing a new legal challenge to Biden’s vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. A federal judge rejected Pfizer and the FDA’s attempt to block the release of almost 400,000 pages of documents relating to the approval of the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Illinois’s Sangamon County Circuit Court halted mask, vaccine, and tested mandates for schools and staff statewide.
7. IMMIGRATION: A Dallas Morning News poll found that 49% of Texas Hispanics oppose Biden’s open border policies, while only 38% support them. Representative Matt Rosendale introduced the Secure America’s Border First Act, which would block any assistance to Ukraine until the United States’ own southern border is secured.
8. PUSHING BACK AGAINST THE LGBT AGENDA: Mayor Gene McGee, of Ridgeland, Mississippi, is withholding $110,000 of taxpayer funding to libraries that distribute LGBT books. State Rep. Suzie Pollock introduced the Missouri Save Adolescents from Experimentation (SAFE) Act, making Missouri the fifth state to propose such legislation this year.
9. MORE COUNTRIES LIFT RESTRICTIONS: The Epoch Times reports, “France, Greece, and Portugal became the latest European countries to relax Covid-19-related restrictions, with the three nations easing travel restrictions.” Summit News reports, “Sweden, a country which never imposed significant lockdown measures, has officially declared that the COVID-19 pandemic is “over” and announced that it will be lifting all remaining restrictions.”
10. GRAND JURY PROCEEDS FOR COVID “CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY”: Lawyers led by attorney Dr. Rheiner Fuellmich gave their opening remarks at the “Peoples’ Court of Public Opinion,” building their case against the “leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices” behind the Covid-19 plandemic.
11. COVID AUTHORITARIANS EASE UNPOPULAR RESTRICTIONS: Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, and Rhode Island are lifting certain mask mandates. Fauci says the country is “on the road to approaching normality.” CNN’s Dr. Leana Wen said that Covid restrictions and mask mandates should be lifted, in part because “the science has changed.” Only two months ago, Wen called on the Biden Administration to “further restrict the activities of the unvaccinated.”
12. CANADIAN PROVINCES END RESTRICTIONS: According to the Daily Wire, “Quebec, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Prince Edward Island provinces have all announced plans to eliminate or roll back some or all measures.” Alberta Premier Jason Kenney announced an end to Alberta’s vaccine passport system. However, Ezra Levant observes, “Kenney is only ending the provincially-mandated vaccine passport. He’s still going to have the Q.R. codes. And he will still allow other entities, including private businesses, to discriminate based on those Q.R. codes.” Levant also states, “The province is still in a legal state of emergency. And he could renege on all of this immediately. But my point here is, he’s pretending we’re going back to the before times, but he’s permitting discrimination that was illegal during the before times.”
Ed. Note: It’s encouraging that government officials are backing down in the face of public pressure. We can hold our elected officials accountable and make sure that their actions follow their words.
13. MORE GOOD NEWS
- Muscatine County has become the 34th Iowa County to declare itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary.
- The Christian Post reports, “A federal appeals court has allowed a Tennessee law that bans abortions performed based on an unborn baby being diagnosed with Down syndrome to take effect.”
- Rumble has offered Joe Rogan $100 million to switch his program and leave Spotify for Rumble.
- After backlash, the IRS aborted its plan to force all taxpayers who use its website to submit to facial recognition.
- One writer lists what he calls the “top 6 Covid-19 corruption whistleblowers”: Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Patricia Lee, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, and Dr. Steve Kirsch.
- Breitbart reports, “The freefall of President Joe Biden’s job approval rating continued this week, dropping to 38 percent over the past month.”
14. GIVESENDGO CO-FOUNDER SPEAKS OUT: GiveSendGo co-founder Heather Wilson said, “In light of allowing this campaign, we have seen an overwhelming outpouring of support from across the globe…GiveSendGo will always stand for freedom…Our hope is first in God and also in the notion that we can be united as free people across the globe, standing in the freedom that was bought for us first at the cross, but also maintained by the blood of courageous men and women who have sacrificed their lives so that we might live in that freedom.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
O Worship the King by Robert Grant
O worship the King all-glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love:
Our shield and defender, the Ancient of Days,
Pavilioned in splendor and girded with praise.
O tell of His might and sing of His grace,
Whose robe is the light, whose canopy space!
His chariots of wrath the deep thunderclouds form,
And dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
Thy bountiful care, what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light!
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
And sweetly distills in the dew and the rain.
Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
In Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to fail!
Thy mercies, how tender, how firm to the end,
Our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend!