Daniel 11:32 says, “But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits (daring deeds).” Before we can pursue these daring deeds, we must ask ourselves, “How well do we know our Creator, Savior, Sustainer, and King?”
As we move forward with His confidence, may we also remember that “God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).
Nehemiah 9:6 says, “Thou, even Thou, art Lord alone; Thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and Thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth Thee.”
NOTE: We’ve grouped all of this week’s good news at the very end under the heading, “The Freedom Agenda.”
THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER AGENDA
In his article, It’s Not a Race War. It’s Something Much Bigger, Dan Proft wrote, “The Left wants a race war in America because they cannot otherwise win the ideological war they are waging. The former is a cover for the latter…Outside of Ivy League faculty lounges, Marxism cannot be sold on its merits…Today’s Marxists’ ideological pursuit of tyrannical control transcends race, which is merely a stealth bomber in their fleet. This is not a race war. It’s something much bigger.”
Former Trump senior advisor Stephen Miller explained how “systemic racism” is the foil for today’s Marxist/Leftist agenda: “Biden’s vilification of the U.S. (and law enforcement) as systemically racist (‘stain on our nation’s soul’) is unimaginably destructive. It’s also the pretext for the Left’s entire agenda: youth indoctrination, desecration of history, CRT (Critical Race Theory) open borders, defunding police, etc. The Left’s war on law enforcement will bring only tragedy & heartbreak. While wealthy progressives retreat further into their enclaves, the rest of the nation will be forced to endure the tidal surge in crime. African-American communities will be among the very hardest hit.”
Victor Davis Hanson says, “The challenge is not just enemies abroad such as China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran. The greater problem lies within us, as we erode the inherited and acquired strengths that made us singular, both materially and spiritually.”
1. CHAUVIN TRIAL WAS HIGHLY POLITICIZED: One writer noted, “Trial judge Peter Cahill refused to sequester the jury pool. Every juror was free to see Minneapolis hit by its third wave of riots after the accidental shooting of Daunte Wright in Brooklyn Center (in fact, one of the jurors lives in Brooklyn Center). Every juror could hear Rep. Maxine Waters demand a more ‘confrontational’ approach from demonstrators if they gave the wrong verdict. Every juror could read The New York Times article profiling them, sending the unsubtle message that if they didn’t convict, they’d be the next targets of the mob.” Jury members also heard their President say that he hoped for the “right verdict.”
2. MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT PILE ON OHIO “POLICE SHOOTING”: A brave Ohio police officer was targeted for fatally shooting a black girl who was charging two women with a knife. Once again, the “Divide-and-Conquer” White House had choice words: “We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino people and communities and that black women and girls, like black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence.” Lebron James went further, posting a now-deleted picture of the brave police officer with the horrific words: “YOU’RE NEXT. #ACCOUNTABILITY.”
5. OKLAHOMA STATE CAPITOL BREACH: Over two dozen BLM protestors stormed the Oklahoma Capitol protesting an anti-protest bill signed by Governor Kevin Stitt.
6. FAMILIES OF MICHAEL BROWN AND BREONNA TAYLOR CALL OUT BLM: Tamika Palmer, the mother of Breonna Taylor, recently wrote, “I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville, and personally have found them to be a fraud.” The father of Michael Brown, the 18-year old who was shot and killed in Ferguson MO, in 2014, questioned BLM’s funding and donations, asking, “Where is all that money going?”
7. NOTABLE HEADLINES AND QUOTES:
The New York Post: “BLM Protesters Rally for ‘Victim,’ Leave After Learning He was White”
The Daily Caller: “The Squad” Pushes To “Defund The Police” While Spending Thousands On Private Security To Protect Themselves
The Daily Wire: Major Book Publisher [Simon and Schuster] Refuses To Distribute Book By Cop Shot By Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend
Red State: University Lecturer Cancels Racist Children’s Songs, Including “Jingle Bells”
THE COVID AGENDA
1. OVER HALF OF AMERICANS HAVE NOW BEEN VACCINATED: According to the CDC, over 137 million American adults have received at least one Covid-19 shot. WND reports, “A 43-year-old father of seven children in Mississippi was left unable to speak and paralyzed on one side of his body three hours after being inoculated with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, his family says.”
2. CDC BROKE FEDERAL LAW BY INFLATING COVID FATALITIES AND CASES: Dr. Henry Ealy and his team, who have been researching since March 2020, concluded that the CDC broke the law by reporting any deaths with Covid-19 as deaths from Covid-19. By federal standards, on August 23 of 2020, the official number of Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. should have been only 9,684, as compared to the 161,392 reported by the CDC. By arbitrarily changing reporting procedures, the CDC broke the Paperwork Reduction Act.
3. RESEARCHERS WARN OF VACCINE RISKS TO PREGNANT WOMEN: Commenting on the research, Dr. Mercola says, “Injecting pregnant women with novel gene therapy technology that can trigger systemic inflammation, cardiac effects and bleeding disorders isn’t a good idea, and violates both the Hippocratic Oath that admonishes doctors to ‘First, do no harm,’ and the precautionary principle that, historically, has governed health care for pregnant women.”
4. FRANCE TESTS COVID-19 CERTIFICATE: France has tested its own digital Covid travel certificate, becoming the first country in the E.U. to do so.
5. MASKS IN OREGON: The Epoch Times reports, Oregon Mulls Making Mask Rule Permanent.
1. THE OFFICIAL US DEBT IS OVER $100 TRILLION: In their April 15 report, Financial State of the Union 2021, Truth in Accounting revealed that the real U.S. debt numbers (if you count unfunded liabilities) stand at $123.11 trillion. Almost $10 trillion of that has been added within the past year. This debt has been enabled by the easy-money policies of the Federal Reserve and the lack of responsibility displayed by Congress, to the detriment of American citizens.
2. BIDEN FLOATS MASSIVE TAX HIKES: The S & P 500 dipped by 0.9% after new reports that Biden was considering almost doubling capital gains taxes on the wealthy, from 20% to 39.6%.
ABORTION AND LGBTQ AGENDA
1. PLANNED PARENTHOOD OFFICIALLY REPUDIATES FOUNDER, BUT NOT ABORTION: Planned Parenthood’s President Alexis McGill Johnson wrote a New York Times op-ed column entitled, “I’m the Head of Planned Parenthood. We’re Done Making Excuses for Our Founder.” In the op-ed, Johnson admitted that Sanger “spoke to the women’s auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan at a rally in New Jersey to generate support for birth control” and “endorsed the Supreme Court’s 1927 decision in Buck v. Bell, which allowed states to sterilize people deemed unfit without their consent and sometimes without their knowledge.”
Sadly, Planned Parenthood (the leading abortion provider in the U.S.) remains fully committed to murdering unborn babies, especially those in minority groups. 80% of Planned Parenthood’s facilities are within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.
2. GOVERNORS VETO BILLS THAT WOULD PROTECT WOMEN IN SPORTS: Kansas’s Democratic Governor Laura Kelly and North Dakota’s Republican Governor Doug Burgum vetoed bills that would have protected women from competing against biological males in sports.
3. NEW JERSEY ALLOWS PEOPLE TO USE TERM “X”: New Jersey’s Vehicle Commission announced that individuals can now choose “X” as their preferred gender on their driver’s license or state I.D. card.
4. U.S. EMBASSIES MAY NOW FLY PRIDE FLAG ALONGSIDE AMERICAN FLAG: Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s new directive authorizes U.S. embassies to fly the pride flag if they wish.
1. BIDEN BANS USE OF TERM “ILLEGAL ALIEN”: Biden’s newly released memo instructs the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to avoid using the terms “illegal alien,” “alien,” and “assimilation,” to be replaced with the sanitized phrases, “noncitizen or migrant,” “undocumented” and “integration.” In related news, Kamala Harris recently argued that climate change is a root cause of illegal immigration.
2. CRIMINAL CARTELS MADE UP TO $14 MILLION PER DAY ON IMMIGRATION CRISIS: “Trafficking is a multibillion-dollar industry,” said former Tucson Border Patrol Chief Roy Villareal, who spent 30 years in the service. A new report found that cartels made up to $14 million each day in February smuggling illegals over the Southern border.
DOMESTIC TERRORISM AND ELECTION FRAUD AGENDA
1. DC MEDICAL EXAMINER RULES BRIAN SICKNICK DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES: Even the Deep State Washington Post was forced to acknowledge the facts: “Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick suffered two strokes and died of natural causes a day after he confronted rioters at the January 6 insurrection, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled.”
2. GEORGIA SECRETARY OF STATE USED ZUCKERBERG MONEY TO FUND MAIL-IN BALLOTS: In the 2020 election, Mark Zuckerberg’s Center for Technology and Civic Life “donated” $419 million to fund state, county, and municipal. The Center for Election Innovation and Research found that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger used the over $5 million that his state received “in both the November general election and January runoff election to encourage voters to apply for a ballot online.”
1. BIDEN KICKS OFF SUMMT: In his virtual speech for the White House climate summit, Biden pledged to cut U.S. greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030. Biden said the goal is to create an economy that is “healthier, fairer, and cleaner for the entire planet.” “This is a moral imperative, an economic imperative,” he continued. “We have no choice; we have to get this done.”
2. US GREEN POLICIES AID CHINA AND U.N. AGENDAS: U.S. Senator James Inhofe warns that Biden’s climate and energy policies will greatly benefit China, which has pledged to wait till 2030 to reduce its emissions. Biden also said that the U.S. must cut all emissions by 2050. Biden’s goals line up with the U.N.’s Agenda 21, Agenda 2030, and Vision 2050.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. “AMERICA FIRST” CAUCUS: U.S. Representatives Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar are leading the formation of an “America First” caucus. Key areas to highlight include election fraud, Big Tech, America First education, the Chinese Communist Party, and immigration. “It is the firm belief of this caucus that American policy-making needs to get back to first principles, restore a long-term time horizon amongst our nation’s leaders, and instill a greatly internalized sense of service to the American people on the part of our elected leaders,” their policy platform states.
2. HEALTH AND FREEDOM CONFERENCE: Clay Clark’s Health and Freedom Conference, held at Rhema Bible College from April 16-17, brought in a wide array of speakers, including General Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Lin Wood, Jim Caviezel, and Dr. Simone Gold. The conference chose the slogan “We are fear unmasked,” and sought to equip people to “fight back for your health and freedom.” Over 4,500 (without masks) people attended in person (with millions more watching online).
3. FRANK SPEECH LAUNCH CONTINUES!: The homepage for Mike Lindell’s new media platform reads, “Thank you for being a part of Frank! With over 200M streams in just 2-days, FrankSpeech so far has been an epic success! Right now we’re working on new features – keep checking back. In the meantime, help save our country and share Absolute Interference Everywhere!”
4. ARKANSAS SEEKS TO PROMOTE LIFE IN SCHOOLS: Arkansas’s state legislature overwhelmingly passed a bill, the “Arkansas Student Protection Act,” which would “ban Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers from providing resources in the state’s public schools,” according to The Christian Post.
5. HAYNES CENTER, NEBRASKA BECOMES SANCTUARY CITY FOR THE UNBORN: The town has outlawed abortion, declared abortion providers murderers, and affirmed that life begins at conception. Learn more here.
6. FLORIDA’S NEW ANTI-RIOT LAW: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed a law to increase penalties for crimes committed during riots. The law would also allow authorities to hold rioters without bail until their first court appearance. “If you look at the breadth of this particular piece of legislation, it is the strongest anti-rioting, pro-law enforcement piece of legislation in the country,” DeSantis said at a press conference. “There’s just nothing even close.”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
I SING THE MIGHTY POWER OF GOD BY ISAAC WATTS
I sing the mighty pow’r of God, that made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies.
I sing the wisdom that ordained the sun to rule the day;
The moon shines full at His command, and all the stars obey.
I sing the goodness of the Lord, that filled the earth with food,
He formed the creatures with His Word,
And then pronounced them good.
Lord, how Thy wonders are displayed, where’er I turn my eye,
If I survey the ground I tread, or gaze upon the sky.
There’s not a plant or flow’r below, but makes Thy glories known,
And clouds arise, and tempests blow, by order from Thy throne;
While all that borrows life from Thee is ever in Thy care;
And everywhere that man can be, Thou, God, art present there.