In Isaiah 40, the prophet Isaiah comforts the afflicted Israelites by reminding them of the sovereignty and magnificent power of God. Verses 28-31 conclude the chapter: “Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
This weekend, read and ponder Isaiah 40. As you do, remember that the God whose Word “shall stand forever” and Who counts the nations as a “drop in the bucket,” still cares for His children.
1. COVID TYRANNY ATTACKS AMERICA’S FOUNDING AND CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERTIES: Last week, Biden declared war on state’s rights and the Constitution, threatening 27 U.S. Governors who spoke out against the new mandates as he vowed to “use my powers as President to get them out of the way.” White House senior adviser Cedric Richmond commented, “And those governors that stand in the way, I think, it was very clear from the President’s tone today that he will run over them.”
Writing in The Washington Post, Max Boot of the Council on Foreign Relations lamented that during Covid-19, “Love of liberty and distrust of authority run amok.” Boot contended that the system the Founders set up at the national and state level is preventing us from addressing the “biggest problems” in our political system, including restricting gun rights and implementing vaccine passports.
Boot opined, “We are also paying the price for a political system that was brilliantly designed for 1787 but has failed in 2021” and recommended that U.S. Senators should be elected “based on population regardless of state lines.”
Ed. Note: The Left always uses “bullying” tactics to accomplish their agenda, while accusing us of being the bullies. Marx said, “Always accuse your enemy of doing what you are doing.” We are under full attack and must not only not give an inch, but keep fighting to take back the miles of ground we have lost over the past hundred years.
2. THE CLIMATE AGENDA ACCELERATES: The World Economic Forum is hosting its annual Sustainable Development Impact Summit on September 20-23. The WEF commented, “Without urgent action, climate change hurts our ability to meet all 17 SDGs (U.N. Sustainable Development Goals). If 2020 was defined by COVID-19, then 2021 is so far defined by climate change and the need for urgent action – yesterday.”
After the U.N. released yet another fear-mongering climate report, U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres responded, “We have reached a tipping point on the need for climate action. The disruption to our climate and our planet is already worse than we thought, and it is moving faster than predicted. This report shows just how far off course we are.” To solve climate and the world’s other problems, Guterres recently declared that the world needs a United Nations “2.0” and “multilateralism with teeth.”
The White House is hosting yet another climate summit, the Major Economies Forum on Energy and Climate, which will be held virtually.
Bill Gates’s Breakthrough Energy is bankrolling Cipher, a new publication that will launch at the end of September. According to its website, “Cipher means zero, which we at Breakthrough find intriguing because our goal is simple, but hard. Going from the 51 billion tons of greenhouse gases we emit a year today to zero by 2050.”
BlackRock, Inc and other major financial institutions are working to shut down coal-fired plants in Asia. Wesley J. Smith says that if the elites get their way, “personal carbon allowances” will follow vaccine passports.
Ed. Note: The “Ministry of Truth” was nothing but propaganda in the Soviet Union too. We must never forget, regardless of how loud, angry, threatening and controlling they become, it is ALL lies. Every scenario, every statistic, every prediction, and every solution is nothing but deceitful lies to destroy liberty and remove independence from the people of the world.
3. COVID TYRANNY IN THE US: The FDA will likely approve the Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11 by the end of October. Meanwhile, the most populous county in the US, Los Angeles County, will implement vaccine passports for most businesses and for large outdoor events. A landlord in Lauderhill, Florida, who owns 1,200 apartments, is telling his tenants to get vaccinated or move out.
John Stokes, a golf athlete from Tennessee State University, came down with myocarditis after receiving the second shot. From his hospital bed, he said, “I wish someone would have told me about the risks of taking the vaccine. It isn’t right for people to be forced to take the vaccine because there are actual side effects like this that could happen to you.”
Ed. Note: While we stand for the truth and we stand for freedom for many reasons, one of the most powerful reasons is that God has commanded us to “love our neighbor.” Don’t ever forget that when we take a stand it isn’t just for us, it is for all people, especially those who are unable to stand for themselves.
4. A NEW NORMAL?: Denmark lifted all Covid restrictions, but only after over 85% of the population received the vaccine. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced it’s time for the country “to come out of the cave” and end its COVID-19 lockdowns, but only after 70% of the population receives the shot. The U.K. government is not going ahead with plans for vaccine passports but will consider the idea for the future.
Ed. Note: I’m sure the massive demonstrations around Europe had something to do with the U.K.’s decision. They are fearful of us when we stand in great numbers and that is why it is so important.
5. MISERY IN AFGHANISTAN: U.S. Republican Representative Michael Waltz of Florida said that humanitarian aid is going to the Taliban and is “ransom” for Americans and Afghan allies stuck in the airport in Mazar-e-Sharif. Waltz called the situation “The largest hostage crisis since 1979 in Tehran.”
William Stark with International Christian Concern told the Christian Post, “Christians are now in hiding because of active threats against their community.”
Dave Eubank, the founder of Free Burma Rangers, who is on the ground in Afghanistan, said, “Unless you’re in the Taliban, you’re in deathly fear of the Taliban. They’re hunting down people right now, trying to get all the names of anyone they perceive as an enemy. Please pray that we, the Freedom Rangers, and many other groups like us are on the ground, that we can have access to help people.”
According to Breitbart, “President Joe Biden is looking to team up with former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, as well as multinational corporations, to bring Afghans to the United States for permanent resettlement.”
Ed. Note: All these plans that are clearly destructive to the United States are purposeful. The old saying, “consistency has never been a virtue of ignorance” couldn’t be more true. The people running our country are enemies of America.
6. TWO SENATORS OPEN BIPARTISAN INVESTIGATION INTO FACEBOOK: The Wall Street Journal published an investigatory series into Facebook. The WSJ revealed that Facebook: (1) exempts “a secret elite” from its rules, (2) knows that its Instagram app is “toxic for many teen girls,” and (3) installed an algorithm in 2018 that led to users on the platform becoming angrier at each other. Despite understanding these flaws, WSJ says that Facebook has not fixed them.
In a joint statement, Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) announced a bipartisan investigation. “It is clear that Facebook is incapable of holding itself accountable. The Wall Street Journal’s reporting reveals Facebook’s leadership to be focused on a growth-at-all-costs mindset that valued profits over the health and lives of children and teens.”
Ed. Note: Please continue to move from the Facebook social media type platforms to smaller independent ones. Or you may discover that you can exist without social media, as have millions for most of history. When the time is right, they will use all the information they have gathered on you, against you.
7. GEORGE W. BUSH WARNS OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM ON THE 2OTH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11: In his speech at the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville, PA, the former President said, “There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home. But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols — they are children of the same foul spirit, and it is our continuing duty to confront them.”
Ed. Note: The Bush Family has always been a key player in the “Deep State” and their voting for Hillary in 2016 should have tipped off any who had been asleep.
8. DID GENERAL MARK MILLEY COMMIT TREASON?: A new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa entitled Peril says that in the final months of the Trump presidency, Milley twice assured Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army that the U.S. would not attack China, but if they did, Milley promised his counterpart, “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.” Numerous GOP Senators and Representatives are calling for an investigation into Milley, with Rand Paul calling for Milley to be court-martialed and removed if the reports are true.
Ed. Note: Please watch the short 5 minute video by Tucker Carlson we have attached to better understand just how evil Milley is.
9. CULTURE AND CHURCH: Colorado Gov. Jared Polis became the first sitting governor to have a faux “same-sex wedding” while holding office. Pope Francis said that bishops should be “pastors,” not politicians, with Catholic politicians like Biden who support abortion.
A CPUSA writer argues that “cancel culture” is a meaningless term and that “liberation culture” is a better choice of words. Another CPUSA writer had this to say: “Young workers and students cannot be written off; we must bring them in and engage with them in our organizing circles. The youth question is central to the overall struggle to defend and expand democracy, thus laying the foundations for a socialist society. Without our revolutionary youth, there is no future socialist USA.” In education, Twenty-five countries outperform U.S. K-12 students, with China at the top.
Ed. Note: Marx said that Democracy is the road to Socialism and Lenin said Socialism is the road to Communism. That is why they are so desperate for us to believe we have a democracy, when we really have a Republic.
10. IMMIGRATION: U.S. Representative Jim Jordan warns that almost 8 million illegals immigrants would receive amnesty under Biden’s budget resolution. While the federal government erected a security fence around the U.S. Capitol ahead of Saturday Justice for J6 protest, over 200,000 illegals were apprehended for the second month in a row. Breitbart reports that the Biden Administration is offering “U.S.-based adult migrants over 21 the taxpayer-funded favor to petition for their families to join them in the U.S.” under a new initiative.
Ed. Note: Once again, consistency it not a virtue of ignorance.
11. IRS WANTS TO MONITOR ALMOST ALL BANK TRANSACTIONS: Biden’s Treasury Department has announced plans to monitor all transactions of U.S. accounts over $600. Patrick Hedger, vice president of policy at the Taxpayers’ Protection Alliance, warned, “The IRS is first and foremost a law enforcement agency, and the Fourth Amendment protects against unreasonable searches and seizures in pursuit of looking for wrongdoing and criminal actions, so I think this is going to run into severe Fourth Amendment headwinds.”
Ed. Note: Keeping track of every citizen’s financial decisions is one step away from controlling every citizen’s finances. We are really losing our freedom, privacy, and constitutional rights at lightning speed.
12. CALIFORNIA RECALL FAILS AMID IRREGULARITIES: Officials results had Newsom winning in a landslide. Some Republicans Republicans complained that when they went to vote, computers said that they had already voted. The American Thinker details other irregularities in the recall election.
Ed. Note: After what happened November 2020, I’m shocked that people think “the next election will be fair.” Conservative talking heads who are talking about really getting them in 2022 should be avoided. They either are trying to get you sidetracked by that illusion, so you won’t be active in a meaningful way now (which means they are really on the other side), or they are incredibly ignorant.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. STRONG STATE OPPOSITION TO VACCINE MANDATES: Governors and Attorneys general in at least 27 states have opposed the mandates, with Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich suing the Biden Administration. South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster promised to fight the Biden administration “to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.” “I’m 100 percent against this vaccine mandate because I believe it should be a personal health care choice,” said Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts.
2. AMERICANS PROTESTING: While Joe Biden claimed that Americans opposing mandates were a “small percentage,” a Trafalgar Group survey found that 59% of Americans believe that President Joe Biden is not acting constitutionally by mandating COVID vaccines. Six Los Angeles police officers filed a federal lawsuit against the city’s vaccine mandate.
In New York City, thousands protested against the Department of Education’s mandate for employees. New York’s Lewis County General Hospital has been forced to pause delivering babies after at least 30 employees quit in protest to the hospital’s vaccine mandate. After 17 New York medical professionals challenged the state’s mandate for health care workers, a District Court ruled granted a temporary restraining order, stating that the Department of Health is “barred from interfering in any way with the granting of religious exemptions” from COVID-19 shots.
3. CONTROVERSY OVER BOOSTER SHOTS: A group of 18 international experts, including Marion Gruber and Phil Krause, who are set to leave the FDA in two weeks, published a review in the Lancet arguing there’s no evidence that the population needs booster shots.
4. IMPACT, TEXAS BECOMES SANCTUARY CITY: The city of Impact, Texas, became the 35th Sanctuary for the Unborn in the state, and the 38th in the country.
5. SENATOR JOE MANCHIN HOLDS UP $3.5 TRILLION SPENDING BILL: In a Wall Street Journal op-ed, the senator wrote, “I, for one, won’t support a $3.5 trillion bill, or anywhere near that level of additional spending, without greater clarity about why Congress chooses to ignore the serious effects inflation and debt have on existing government programs.”
6. KENDRICK BROTHERS RELEASE DOCUMENTARY “SHOW ME THE FATHER”: The Kendrick Brothers’ new documentary, “Show Me the Father,” is hitting theaters. The film features interviews with Pastor Tony Evans, several NFL coaches, and Stephen and Alex Kendrick. Stephen Kendrick said, “Even though fatherlessness is directly connected to so much brokenness in today’s world, we wanted to go beyond traditional documentaries and show how God is the perfect Father and can amazingly provide the love and healing to anyone at any stage in life.” Learn more at www.ShowMeTheFatherMovie.com.
7. DEFENDING FREE SPEECH IN TEXAS: Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill allowing individuals to sue social media companies that censor users based on political views or statements.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE BY FRANCES HAVERGAL
Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise;
Let them flow in ceaseless praise!
Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee!
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee!
Filled with messages from Thee.
Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne!
It shall be thy royal throne.
Take my love, my God, I pour
At Thy feet it’s treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever only all for Thee!
Ever only all for thee.