After Moses’s death, the Lord gave Joshua a charge to continue His mission. Included in the charge were these words from Joshua 1:7-8: “Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
The story of Joshua reminds us that as we face unprecedented challenges, we must remember that the Lord’s work can only be accomplished through the empowerment of His Word.
THE COMMUNIST AGENDA
1. COMMUNIST PARTY USA CELEBRATES BIDEN’S FIRST 100 DAYS: The sub-heading reads, “An assessment of the Biden Administration’s first 100 days on labor, environment, international policy, immigration, and African American and LGBTQ equality.” CPUSA Co-Chair Rosanna Cambron writes, “To begin, it is a refreshing feeling to hear the President make sense when he speaks. That is not to say that I agree with all that he is putting forth, but it is coherent. It has been a long time since I have heard a president talk about raising the minimum wage, a plan for creating jobs, recognition of climate change and how to address it, and ending loopholes for big corporations that pay no taxes. This is big.” Cambron continues, “It is also important when he openly states that ‘trickle down has never worked’ or that ‘White Supremacy is terrorism…’”
2. TREVOR LOUDON REVEALS THAT TODAY’S COMMUNIST REVOLUTION WEAPONIZES RACE: In a recent interview, Loudon noted that America is experiencing a communist revolution. “Therefore, the independence of the Legislature, the independence of the Supreme Court, the independence of the Sheriffs and the police must all be destroyed, and the loyalty of the Army to the Constitution must be transferred to loyalty to the President.”
“And this is guided by socialists. I believe it’s guided by the Communist Party of China,” Loudon said. The revolution uses race “rather than class to overturn the existing structures of society and start something new.”
THE COVID AGENDA
1. COVID CARROTS AND STICKS: Consider the following quotes and headlines:
- Joe Biden: “The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do…The choice is yours.”
- Real Clear Politics: “CDC Director: Fully Vaccinated People Do Not Need Masks Indoors.”
- The Daily Wire: “Cuomo Will Segregate Baseball Games With Vaccinated/Unvaccinated Sections, Give Free Tickets To Those Who Get The Jab.”
- Chicago Tribune: “Uber, Lyft offer free rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination sites as Biden prods Americans to roll up their sleeves.”
- The Epoch Times: “2.4 Million US College Students Face Vaccine Mandate, Immune or Not.”
- Breitbart: “In an attempt to coax Ohio residents into getting vaccinated against the Chinese coronavirus, Gov. Mike DeWine (R) announced on Wednesday that vaccinated Ohioans will be entered into a drawing in which five winners will be chosen, each of them winning $1 million in taxpayer money.”
- CNN: “If more Americans get vaccinated, we could see a big drop in coronavirus cases and deaths this summer.”
- The Times (United Kingdom) “Vaccine passport for holidays will be on NHS app next week.”
- Life Site News: “A new ‘Vaccination Demand Observatory’ is using surveillance, bots, and ‘behavior change’ mass marketing schemes to press reluctant people into getting the shots.”
2. COVID INJURIES: While the propagandists push to have all Americans (including teenagers and younger) take the shot, the reality of injuries is still underreported.
- CBS: “Pfizer vaccine could be available for ages 2 and up as early as this fall, Exec says.”
- CNN: “US FDA authorizes Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine for use in people ages 12 to 15.”
- The Epoch Times: “Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to More Blood Clot Cases: CDC.”
- Zero Hedge: “Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse.’”
- Virginia Stoner: “In the last 4 months alone, VAERS has received over 40% of all death reports it has ever received in its entire 30+year history. So massive it’s literally “off the chart.”
- Mercola.com: “The U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System appears to be backlogged for months. Rare but serious side effects may be occurring but we just can’t see the trend, and the longer the backlog, the more people will be exposed to a potentially dangerous vaccine.”
THE ECONOMIC AGENDA
1. INFLATION ON THE RISE: Since January 2020, prices for new cars have increased 9.6%, while prices for used cars are up 16.7%. Corn prices are up 50% since January 2021. According to official numbers, the Consumer Price Index spiked 4.2% over the past year, the biggest increase since November 2008. However, according to John Williams of Shadow Stats, real CPI inflation numbers stand at “a thirteen-year high of 12.1%.”
2. UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS DISINCENTIVIZE WORK: According to Breitbart, “The growth of small businesses in the U.S. was held back in April because small businesses could not find enough workers, the National Federation of Independent Businesses said Tuesday.”
3. ENERGY SECRETARY COMMENTS ON PIPELINE SHUTDOWN: Commenting on the Colonial Pipeline shutdown, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said, “We obviously are ‘all in’ on making sure that we meet the President’s goals of getting to 100 percent clean electricity by 2035 and net-zero carbon emissions by 2050. And, you know, if you drive an electric car, this would not be affecting you, clearly.”
THE CRITICAL RACE AND IMMIGRATION AGENDAS
1. CRITICAL RACE AGENDA ADVANCING: Washington Governor Jay Inslee has signed a bill that integrates the doctrines of “equity, cultural competency, and dismantling institutional racism” into all K-12 schools in the state. California’s updated Mathematics Framework require teachers to “teach toward social justice” in math classes. The American Medical Association has now committed to pursuing “racial justice” and “health equality” instead of meritocracy based on individual achievement. Disney now teaches staff that America is rooted in “systemic racism.”
2. NEW YORK CITY CUTS POLICE FUNDING: The city council and Mayor Bill de Blasio cut funding for the New York City Police Department by $1.5 billion. According to the New York Post, “The cuts…include canceling the July Police Academy class, reducing overtime by $352 million and scrapping plans for a new 116th Precinct station house in Queens, de Blasio said.” The budget cuts will trim 1,163 police officers from the police force, during a time when NYC is witnessing a surge in shootings.
3. 178,000 ILLEGALS ARRIVED AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER IN APRIL: This figure is the highest total for one month in two decades.
THE LGBTQ AGENDA
1. BIDEN AND HHS PUSH LGBTQ AGENDA: The Department of Health and Human Services has announced that transgender and homosexual discrimination will be added to Title X funding prohibitions for medical services.
2. SOME REPUBLICANS EMBRACE TRANSGENDERISM: Some Republicans seem to be embracing the trans movement. The man who changed his name from Bruce to Caitlyn Jenner and now pretends to be a woman is running for California Governor. Jenner received a warm welcome on the Sean Hannity Show to discuss his upcoming bid for governor of California. Conservative commentator Steven Crowder said Jenner was “pretty reasonable” and gave good answers to the questions posed by Hannity. Meanwhile, the GOP House has replaced the third-ranking member Liz Cheney with Elise Stefanik, who voted for the Equality Act in 2019.
THE ELECTION FRAUD AGENDA
1. BRENNAN CENTER USES CRY OF “VOTER SUPPRESSION” TO SUPPORT LEGALIZED FRAUD: Michael Waldman of the Brennan Center writes, “The For the People Act is the only way to stop the nationwide wave of state voter suppression legislation in one fell swoop.” Another headline from the site reads, “Florida Enacts Sweeping Voter Suppression Law.” Founded in 1995, the Brennan Center receives some of its funding from George Soros-linked groups.
2. MARICOPA COUNTY AND DOMINION REFUSE TO TURN OVER PASSWORD TO VOTING MACHINES: It turns out that Dominion employees ran the election in Maricopa County, Arizona. Dominion released a statement, attacking the audit and explaining that they will not release passwords to the machines.
THE TECH AGENDA
1. CANADIAN GOVERNMENT ENDORSES TRANS-HUMANISM: The Canadian federal government organization Policy Horizons has released a new report describing the merging of humans and technology. “Digital technologies and biological systems are beginning to combine and merge in ways that could be profoundly disruptive to our assumptions about society, the economy, and our bodies. We call this the biodigital convergence.”
2. PAYPAL JOINS PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS: Without notice, PayPal suspended the account of Rebel News Network, the independent outlet that covered the story of persecuted Pastor Artur Pawlowskiand and has been highly critical of Covid tyranny in Canada.
THE DOMESTIC TERRORISM AGENDA
1. US GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WARN OF DOMESTIC TERRORISTS: Attorney General Merrick Garland said that white supremacists pose a growing threat to the United States. “The threat of lethality is higher than it ever was…I have not seen a more dangerous threat to democracy than the invasion of the U.S. Capitol.” Garland also referenced the FBI, which recently called “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,” the top domestic violence threat.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. OKLAHOMA BANS CRITICAL RACE IN SCHOOLS: Oklahoma has passed a bill banning critical race theory in schools. “Now more than ever, we need policies that bring us together, not rip us apart,” said Governor Kevin Stitt. “I firmly believe that not one cent of taxpayer money should be used to define and divide young Oklahomans about their race or sex.”
2. RAND PAUL AND TUCKER EXPOSE FAUCI CONNECTION TO WUHAN: Commenting on his heated exchange with U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci (view here), Senator Rand Paul said, “Dr. Fauci dissembled or tried to hide his long time support for ‘gain-of-function’ research which creates super-viruses that jump from animals to humans. 11 labs in the U.S. create these super-viruses, and one of them collaborated with Wuhan Virology Institute. Fauci has supported NIH funds for all these labs!”
Tucker Carlson commented, “Anthony Fauci let the coronavirus pandemic happen; why isn’t there a criminal investigation?” (Watch the full video in our selected videos). Senator Rick Scott accused the NIH of acting like China by “stonewalling” any investigation.
3. CHILDREN’S HEALTH DEFENSE SUES FACEBOOK: The Children’s Health Defense has suffered censorship from Facebook and Facebook-owned Instagram. Judge Susan Illston of the Northern District of California heard arguments for and against the defendant’s lawsuit, which alleges “government-sponsored censorship, false disparagement, and wire fraud.”
4. SEVEN REPUBLICAN STATES MOVE TO END FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS: According to Reuters, “The governors of Missouri and Tennessee are joining five other Republican-led states in ending all federally funded pandemic-related unemployment benefits this summer, saying the extra money is keeping those out of work from rejoining the labor force and making it hard for employers to fill jobs.”
5. STUDY FINDS THAT CHRISTIANITY THRIVES UNDER PERSECUTION: A new study from the journal “Sociology of Religion” found that Christianity has exploded in the past decade in some of the most oppressed environments. The fastest-growing Christian populations include Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Uganda, Rwanda, Madagascar, Liberia, Kenya, the Democratic Republic of Congo, and Angola.
6. OVER 120 RETIRED US GENERALS WARN OF MARXISM: The Epoch Times reports, “More than 120 retired U.S. generals and admirals signed an open letter warning that the United States is embroiled in an existential fight and urged “all citizens” to get involved in local and state politics.” You can read the full letter here. Please consider forwarding this on to your friends and family.
7. TEXAS CITY BECOMES SANCTUARY FOR THE UNBORN: The city of Abernathy, Texas, is now the 27th city in the nation and the 25th in Texas to become a sanctuary for the unborn.
8. TEXAS PASSES THE HEARTBEAT BILL: The bill was approved 18-12 in the Senate and 83-64 in the House. Governor Abbott has promised to sign.
9. BRAVE CANADIAN PASTOR ARRESTED FOR HOLDING IN-PERSON SERVICES: Pastor Artur Pawlowski was arrested on the way home from holding services by a SWAT team and forced to kneel in the middle of a busy highway. The video of his arrest has been viewed over one million times. Pastor Pawlowski said, “They will not silence me! I will keep doing what I’m doing because if I don’t have freedom, then I have nothing else. If we don’t have freedom to worship our God, then what else do we have? If you don’t have the freedom of religion, all the other rights are disappearing as well. We have to stand up. Christians, rise up, stand up right now. I mean, if not now, then when?”
HYMN OF THE WEEK
IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE BY WALTER C. SMITH
Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible, hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, the Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, Thy great name we praise.
Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Nor wanting, nor wasting, Thou rulest in might;
Thy justice, like mountains, high soaring above
Thy clouds, which are fountains of goodness and love.
To all, life Thou givest, to both great and small;
In all life Thou livest, the true life of all;
We blossom and flourish as leaves on the tree,
And wither and perish—but naught changeth Thee.
Great Father of glory, pure Father of light,
Thine angels adore Thee, all veiling their sight;
All praise we would render; oh, help us to see
’Tis only the splendor of light hideth Thee.