Psalm 3 records David’s prayer to the Lord in one of the darkest moments of his life, as he fled by his own son Absalom, who had not only usurped his throne, but was also seeking to take his life. The Psalm concludes with these words: “Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: Thy blessing is upon Thy people. Selah.”
More than ever, our world needs the salvation that only King Jesus can offer. He is the only one who can save the soul from the eternal punishment it deserves for breaking His law; He is the only lasting solution to every problem – spiritual, cultural, economic, and political – humanity faces today. Like David, those who have been redeemed by Christ still need His divine protection and blessing on everything they say and do.
1. UPDATES ON FBI’S TRUMP RAID: Former President Trump said that classified materials seized by the FBI had already been declassified under a “standing order.” Trump also said the FBI could have simply asked for specific documents rather than conducting a raid. Former National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe reminded Americans that presidents hold “ultimate declassification authority,” therefore it is “virtually impossible” to prosecute President Trump over supposedly mishandling classified documents. Among boxes seized by the FBI were ones containing records covered by attorney-client privilege.
Former Vice President Mike Pence revealed his true colors by telling Republicans to stop criticizing the FBI: “Calls to defund the FBI are just as wrong as calls to defund the police.”
El Salvador President Nayib Bukele tweeted, “What would the U.S. Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?”
2. GOVERNMENT WARNS OF THREAT FROM “DOMESTIC VIOLENT EXTREMISTS”: A recent intelligence bulletin predicts that violence from “domestic violent extremists” may increase following the Mar-a-Lago raid. According to the bulletin, “the FBI and DHS have observed an increase in violent threats posted on social media against federal officials and facilities, including a threat to place a so-called dirty bomb in front of FBI Headquarters and issuing general calls for ‘civil war’ and ‘armed rebellion.’” In related news, NPR claims that the Revolutionary War-era Gadsden flag is now a symbol of “far-right extremist ideology.”
3. TOP KLAUS SCHWAB ADVISOR SAYS WORLD DOES NOT NEED “VAST MAJORITY” OF CURRENT POPULATION: In a recent interview, Yuval Noah Harari, Israeli historian, homosexual, atheist, transhumanist, and top advisor to Klaus Schwab, said that people “are no longer part of the story of the future,” but have been replaced by Artificial Intelligence and technology. Harari also said, “Fast forward to the early 21st century when we just don’t need the vast majority of the population, because the future is about developing more and more sophisticated technology, like Artificial Intelligence [and] bioengineering.”
Ed. Note: Harari previously asserted, “[We] should get used to the idea that we are no longer mysterious souls,” but are “now hackable animals.” The now-demolished Georgia Guidestones called to “Maintain humanity under 500 million in perpetual balance with nature.”
4. HAVE 12 MILLION DIED FROM COVID VACCINES WORLDWIDE? By conservative figures, Dr. Steve Kirsch of the Vaccine Safety Research Center estimates that around 12 million have been killed by government endorsed Covid-19 vaccines, “40X the number of Americans who were killed in World War II…more than double the number killed by COVID.” Read Dr. Kirsch’s careful and sobering analysis here.
5. MODERNA CEO COMPARES VACCINES TO IPHONE UPDATES: “We think we can put in a single product a lot of mRNAs, taking care of all of those viruses. And that’s once a year,” said Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel. “You should be able to get an annual booster, a single dose….adapted to the strain of a season like flu, like COVID…and so on.”
Bancel also said, “You don’t get the amazing camera, amazing everything the first time you get an iPhone, but you get a lot of things. A lot of us buy a new iPhone every September, and you get new apps and you get refreshed apps. And that’s exactly the same idea, which is you’ll get Covid and flu and RSV in your single dose.”
6. CDC GIVES AMERICANS MORE REASONS NOT TO TRUST IT: On August 11, the CDC “streamlined” its Covid-19 guidelines and stated, “CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild, and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection.”
The CDC also quietly removed a claim that the spike protein doesn’t “last long” in the body after Covid vaccination. The Epoch Times reports, “The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted it gave false information about COVID-19 vaccine surveillance, including inaccurately saying it had conducted a certain type of analysis more than a year before it actually did.”
7. DROUGHT COULD INCREASE FOOD SHORTAGES: After the seven U.S. states that make up the Colorado River basin – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, California, Utah, and Wyoming – failed to reach agreements to cut water use, the U.S. Department of the Interior implemented mandatory water cuts. A severe megadrought continues to afflict the U.S. Southwest, with the Colorado River and Lake Mead reaching dangerously low levels. Farmers in Italy, France, and Germany have struggled with drought and weather anomalies.
Ed. Note: Environmental activist Michael Shellenberger asks, “Why is the United Nations promoting a kind of food production proven to reduce yields, raise prices, and topple governments?” Now is the time to get to know the food producers in your area and consider growing some of your own food if you have not already.
8. MEDIAN RENT PRICE PASSES $2,000 FOR FIRST TIME: Bloomberg reports, “Rental costs in the US are soaring at the fastest pace in more than three decades, surpassing a median of $2,000 a month for the first time ever and pushing rents above pre-pandemic levels in most major cities. Increases are particularly steep in metropolitan areas that saw large influxes of new residents during the pandemic, but the rental market is sparing almost nowhere and no one.” Bloomberg says the rise has been caused in part by the Federal Reserve’s interest rate hikes, which have driven up mortgage rates.
A Freddie Mac survey reveals that over 6 in 10 Americans are worried about making their housing payments over the next 12 months. Further, 77% of respondents worry about losing their jobs in the next 12 months, and 61% say they don’t always have enough money to cover food and housing.
Ed. Note: Inflation driven by excessive money printing will keep making everything more expensive, hurting the poor and middle class the most, not by accident but by design.
9. IS EUROPE’S ENERGY CRISIS COMING TO AMERICA? The Daily Signal reports, “Europe is once again on the brink of lockdowns—though its goal this time around is not to ‘stop the spread’ of a virus. This time, European Union members, and even the U.K., are imposing energy rationing schemes in an attempt to keep people from freezing to death this winter. In Germany, they’re no longer heating public pools, traffic lights are being shut off, and they’re turning off city fountains. Hungary instructed schools to look into wood-burning to keep warm. The Netherlands is urging citizens to shower less, and Spain is literally regulating people’s thermostats. The U.K. is not only bracing for potential blackouts, but also for eye-popping electricity rates. Power bills are set to hit $5,000 a year, which, one group warned, will drive one-third of households into ‘fuel poverty.’” Germany will postpone the closure of the country’s three remaining nuclear power plants, as it faces a potential energy shortage this winter, thanks to Russia’s reduction of gas supplies.
Ed. Note: The United States appears poised to follow suit, complements of Biden’s war on energy and feverish embrace of the “green” agenda.
10. FACEBOOK AND TWITTER ROLL OUT “MISINFORMATION” POLICY AHEAD OF MIDTERMS: Twitter announced it was “activating enforcement of our Civic Integrity Policy for the 2022 U.S. midterms” to counter “misleading narratives” and “misinformation.” Shortly thereafter, Facebook announced an expansion of its 2020 election “safeguards.”
In related news, Facebook de-platformed the Children’s Health Defense (which had hundreds of thousands of followers) from both Facebook and Instagram. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., responded, “Facebook is acting here as a surrogate for the federal government’s crusade to silence all criticism of draconian government policies. Our constitutional framers…understood that a government that can silence its critics has a license for every atrocity.”
11. BILL GATES PERSUADED MANCHIN TO SUPPORT “INFLATION” REDUCTION ACT”: President Joe Biden signed the massive $750 trillion “Inflation Reduction Act into law, calling it “one of the most significant laws in our history.” While the bill gives $80 billion in additional funding to the IRS, it also provides $40 billion more to the EPA.
A Bloomberg article reveals that Bill Gates was instrumental in convincing Senator Joe Manchin to support the ill-named “Inflation Reduction Act,” meeting with the Senator several times. Indeed, Gates began talking with Manchin and other Senators about passing similar legislation back in 2019.
Contrary to the Biden Administration’s claim, the Congressional Budget Office reports that the IRS will gain $20 billion in additional revenue from audits of individuals making under $400,000 a year. Tea Party Patriots founder Jenny Beth Martin recounts how IRS agents targeted conservative groups in 2010-2013 and says that the political weaponization of the IRS will likely become far worse.
Ed. Note: Stephen Moore points out that the Army will widely miss its recruiting goals, and the Border Patrol is short on agents…all while Biden hires 87,000 new IRS agents to target hard-working Americans.
12. AMAZON EXPANDING PALM PAYMENT: Amazon is tricking consumers into surrendering more of their privacy under the banner of “convenience.” Reclaim The Net reports, “65 Whole Food Stores in California will soon have Amazon One, the tech giant’s palm print payment technology. The expansion was announced despite the privacy concerns the technology raises. Amazon One allows customers to pay for groceries using their palms, instead of their phone or card. The technology was first announced in 2020 and was trialed at Whole Food stores in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, and Seattle. According to the company, customers have said that the payment system is more convenient.” Customers sign up by linking a payment card with an image of their palms.
Ed. Note: For more on how globalists use technology to expand their power, see this week’s article by Brandon Smith in “Featured Articles.”
13. MARXIST NEA CALLS PARENTS “EXTREMISTS”: An ad from the New Jersey Education Association says, “We don’t agree on everything in New Jersey, but we all agree that our kids deserve a world class education. So, when extremists start attacking our schools — that’s not who we are. People who only want to fight to score political points should take that somewhere else.” Tiffany Justice of Moms for Liberty responded, “It’s the iron law of woke projection: The teacher’s unions are the arsonists, now pretending to be the firefighters. I think the National Education Association is really the National Extremist Association.” Justice cited the NEA’s public support of abortion, gender ideology, and transgenderism at its 2022 Annual Meeting.
Ed. Note: The Marxists captured the government schools long ago. For more, see our previous interivew with Alex Newman, “Education: Marxism’s Greatest Tool” and visit publicschoolexit.com.
14. ONE YEAR SINCE DISASTROUS AFGHANISTAN WITHDRAWAL: It’s been one year since the Taliban seized control of Kabul. Matias Perttula of International Christian Concern said, “Early on the Taliban attempted to signal to the world how they have reformed. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Taliban continue to persecute and oppress all who do not fall in line with their extremist interpretation of Shariah Law.” Christians who have converted from Islam are especially at risk.
“One year ago, the US ended its 20-year-long invasion of Afghanistan by hastily pulling out of the country. The ‘Kabul moment’ became a byword for the U.S.’ debacle in Afghanistan,” gloated Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin. “The ‘Kabul moment’ marks not only the failure of the ‘democratic transformation’ imposed by the US for 20 years, but also the failure of the U.S.’ strategy of hegemony,” commented Chinese State media outlet Global Times.
Ed. Note: The Afghanistan withdrawal was a planned catastrophe. For more, see our episode from last August entitled, “Afghanistan Proves the Long March Through the Institutions Is Complete.”
15. NOTEWORTHY STORIES:
- Nearly five million illegal aliens have entered the United States since Biden took office and “altered federal immigration policies,” more than the populations of Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Delaware combined.
- The World Economic Forum has proposed training Artificial Intelligence to more effectively censor “misinformation.”
- Quadruple-vaccinated Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla announced he has tested positive for Covid-19.
- The school board of Fargo, North Dakota, voted 7-2 to no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance, due to two offensive words, “Under God,” which they said didn’t align with the school’s diversity, equity, and inclusion values.
- The World Health Organization is asking “for the public’s help” to re-name monkeypox.
- Disney will feature a prominent drag queen in the upcoming Ironheart show for children.
- Breitbart reports, “The second attempt to recall [Soros-backed] Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón failed Monday after officials announced that there were not enough signatures to qualify the recall for the ballot, after observers were excluded from the count.”
- Dodge has issued a “last call” for Dodge Chargers and Challengers as it celebrates “the end of an era” and “the start of a bright new electrified future.”
- Abortion and transgender giant Planned Parenthood, which gets millions in funding from American taxpayers, announced a $50 million political campaign for the 2020 midterms.
- Since the New York Times quietly admitted that the Hunter Biden laptop was real almost six months ago, “the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) networks have spent a total of 4 minutes, 59 seconds on it,” reports the Media Research Center.
- Former Muslim Salman Rushdie, author of The Satanic Verses, recovered after being stabbed by an Islamist at least ten times during a public event. Jihad Watch reports, “Media Tries to Report on Salman Rushdie Stabbing Without Mentioning Islam.’”
- “We received news that our economy had 0% inflation in the month of July,” claimed Joe Biden. John Williams of ShadowStats calculates the real rate of inflation at a whopping 17.3%.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. MORE BABIES SAVED IN IDAHO AND LOUISIANA: The Idaho Supreme Court upheld the state’s “heartbeat law” and its near-total ban on abortion. Blaine Conzatti, president of the Idaho Family Policy Center, said, “This is the day that the pro-life movement has worked towards for decades! Precious children with beating hearts now finally have legal protection in the state of Idaho — and to God be the glory!”
Louisiana’s Supreme Court denied attempts to block the state’s abortion ban, causing Louisiana’s last three abortion mills to close down.
2. 160 OHIO PASTORS CALL FOR GREATER PROTECTION OF UNBORN LIFE: In a letter to Ohio Republican Governor Mike DeWine, clergymen stated, “Abortion is infanticide and never was a right expressly written in the U.S. Constitution. This diabolical decision allowed the murder of an unborn child on demand up to birth, (2) led to the untimely deaths of at least sixty-three million unborn children (3) and caused America to be a reproach among the nations.” They added, “Abortion is murder that takes the life of an unborn child and can cause grave physical harm to the mother and emotional harm to both the mother and father.” The letter urged DeWine to ban abortion in Ohio by passing the “Human Life Protection Act” H.B. 598 and S.B. 123.
3. ROY MOORE WINS DEFAMATION SUIT: A jury awarded former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore $8.2 million for defamation during his 2017 bid for U.S. Senate. The Epoch Times reports, “The Senate Majority PAC made a false statement about Moore that was defamatory, the verdict, returned on August 12, states. The PAC also published the statement despite knowing it was false or acting ‘with reckless regard’ as to whether the statement was false.” Moore responded, “I feel this is vindication and I give thanks to Almighty God and the jurors in this case for a great victory over our corrupt political system.”
4. WHOLE FOODS CEO WARNS OF SOCIALIST THREAT: In a recent interview, Whole Foods founder and CEO John Mackey warned, “My concern is that I feel like socialists are taking over. They’re marching through the institutions. They’re…taking over education. It looks like they’ve taken over a lot of the corporations. It looks like they’ve taken over the military. And it’s just continuing.” Mackey called himself a believer in “liberty and capitalism” and noted, “a lot of the liberties that I’ve taken for granted most of my life…are under threat.” Mackey plans to devote his time to combatting socialism after he retires from Whole Foods this month.
5. 19 STATES PUSH BACK AGAINST BLACKROCK: Attorney Generals of 19 states sent a letter to BlackRock CEO Larry Fink, accusing the investment fund of prioritizing ESG metrics over investor returns. The letter stated, “Our states will not idly stand for our pensioners’ retirements to be sacrificed for BlackRock’s climate agenda. The time has come for BlackRock to come clean on whether it actually values our states’ most valuable stakeholders (our current and future retirees) or risk losses even more significant than those caused by BlackRock’s quixotic climate agenda.”
6. JUDGE ORDERS TWITTER TO VERIFY REAL NUMBER OF BOTS: A judge has ordered Twitter to “collect, review and produce” documents verifying the number of fake accounts on Twitter. The New American comments, “This is the breakthrough Musk has been seeking, and it could, depending upon what those documents show, be the end of Twitter’s resistance and the beginning of a truly ‘free speech’ platform on social media.”
7. SMITH & WESSON PRESIDENT SLAMS GUN CONTROL: Following a Congressional hearing, Smith & Wesson’s President and CEO Mark Smith posted a public statement, “Some have had the audacity to suggest that after they have vilified, undermined and defunded law enforcement for years, supported prosecutors who refuse to hold criminals accountable for their actions, overseen the decay of our country’s mental health infrastructure, and generally promoted a culture of lawlessness, Smith & Wesson and other firearm manufacturers are somehow responsible for the crime wave that has predictably resulted from these destructive policies. But they are the ones to blame for the surge in violence and lawlessness.” He also wrote, “To be clear, a Smith & Wesson firearm has never broken into a home; a Smith & Wesson firearm has never assaulted a woman out for a late-night run in the city; a Smith & Wesson firearm has never carjacked an unsuspecting driver stopped at a traffic light.”
8. RINO LIZ CHENEY LOSES BIG: Trump-endorsed Harriett Hangmen decisively defeated Liz Cheney by almost 40 points in Wyoming’s Tuesday primary for U.S. House, making Cheney the eighth of ten Republicans who supported Donald Trump’s impeachment to either retire early or be defeated in a primary. Trump responded, “This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs…”
Ed. Note: Don’t feel too sorry for Liz Cheney. Her net worth ballooned from $7 million when she entered the U.S. House in 2017 to $44 million in 2020. U.S. Representatives only make $174,000 a year.
9. CALVARY CHAPEL SAN JOSE WINS CASE: “A year ago, Calvary Chapel San Jose (CCSJ) was the most persecuted church in America,” writes Joshua Arnold of the Washington Stand. “Despotic officials, both state and local, employed every trick in the book, unsuccessfully, to force the church to shut its doors. The harassment continued after the Supreme Court ruled twice in the church’s favor.” Now, the California Court of Appeals ruled in favor of Calvary Chapel, declaring, “the temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions are facially unconstitutional.”
Ed. Note: We are deeply grateful for the testimony and sacrificial courage of Calvary Chapel, San Jose. We have had the privilege of being part of their services several times, and are delighted that God has rewarded their faithfulness with this ruling.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
All People That On Earth Do Dwell by William Kethe
All people that on earth do dwell
Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice!
Serve him with joy, His praises tell;
Come now before him and rejoice!
Know that the Lord is God indeed!
Without our aid He did us make.
We are His folk; He doth us feed,
And for His sheep He doth us take.
O enter then His gates with praise!
Approach with joy His courts unto!
Praise, laud and bless His name always,
For it is seemly so to do.
For why? The Lord our God is good,
His mercy is forever sure.
His truth at all times firmly stood,
And shall from age to age endure!