I Chronicles 12:32 says, “And of the children of Issachar, men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.”
Those described in 2 Chronicles 12 who came to assist David were defined in various ways. But one group, the men of Issachar, were known for their “understanding of the times,” an understanding that was followed by strategic action, directed by good leadership, and strengthened by the bonds of family and community.
Throughout history, the greatest world changers have rarely worked solely alone. Rather, they have been part of small groups of individuals who shared a similar mission, vision, and commitment to do and dare great things for the glory of God. How can we do the same today?
1. AFGHANISTAN – SABOTAGE, TERROR, AND IMMIGRATION: The Taliban has a hit list of known Christians, according to Frontier Alliance International Missions. Breitbart reports that the Taliban is killing people with Bibles found on their phones. Thousands of Americans and American allies stranded in the country will be hunted down and exterminated.
On Thursday, 13 U.S. soldiers were killed during bombings while dozens were wounded. The U.S. Embassy has warned Americans stranded at the Kabul airport gates to “leave immediately due to security threats,” while telling other Americans to avoid traveling to the airport and gates unless they receive specific instructions.
One official says that evacuees from Kabul include up to 100 Afghans on terrorist watch lists. Ken Cuccinelli warns that “when you no longer have a presence in the area,” it is nearly impossible to properly vet Afghans who claim to have fought alongside U.S. troops.
WND reports, “In a move that has prompted outrage among lawmakers and military officers, U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of the names of American citizens, green card holders, and Afghan allies to grant entry into the airport perimeter controlled by the Islamic group.” One anonymous defense official told Politico, “Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list.”
Ed. Note: Unfortunately, these actions that seem to defy all common sense to our American minds are not happening out of sheer ignorance. Our State Department and Intelligence community always orchestrate details to accomplish their long term goals. Those who assume no one could purposefully act in such an anti-American way are misguided.
2. FDA APPROVES COVID VACCINE: Media is abuzz with the recent approval, designed to persuade, guilt-trip, and shame the resistant. However, the Children’s Health Defense notes that the vaccine was approved “without allowing public discussion or holding a formal advisory committee meeting to discuss data.”
The FDA letter states, “Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty…”
Jon Rappaport says, “The ‘old’ vaccine is labeled ‘Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine,’ and the ‘new’ vaccine is labeled ‘COMIRNATY’ Again, they are exactly the same vaccine.”
The Pfizer vaccine also uses abortion-derived cells. 60% of white Evangelicals have gotten the jab, while 73% of Americans over 18 have received at least one shot.
Ed. Note: Beware when the normal 7 to 20 year testing phase of any medication is shortened to 7 months. The fact that alternative Covid treatment options with a 99%+ success rate in preserving life have been “outlawed” or and ignored should be a clear sign that the drive to get people vaccinated has nothing to do with public health.
3. VACCINE CARROTS AND STICKS: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio believes humans are animals made to be herded and corralled by overlords, as confirmed by a recent interview: “Human beings do well when they have carrot and stick. So, a mandate helps people to realize it’s time.” Krispy Kreme is now offering two free donuts to those who can prove their vaccination status.
All 800,000 troops who have not yet received the vaccine must do so, with the process beginning “immediately.” Those who refuse will risk court-martial. Mayor de Blasio said that all 148,000 teachers and staff working in New York City must be vaccinated before the end of September. One Washington public school forced an unvaccinated student-athlete to wear an ankle monitor. A video from France shows police blocking a group of unvaccinated people from entering a supermarket. Delta will charge unvaccinated employees $200 a month. Mississippi State Health Officer Thomas Dobbs said those who contract Covid-19 must self-isolate for ten days or be fined or imprisoned. A segregationist Alabama doctor will no longer treat unvaccinated patients. By September 7, Goldman Sachs will require all employees, clients, and visitors entering offices to be double jabbed. The BBC reports,” Israel is now requiring anyone over the age of three to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test before entering many indoor spaces.”
A new bill would block the unvaccinated from flights. Part of the bill reads, “To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID–19, and for other purposes.”
Dr. Fauci lauded the approval: “You’re gonna see a lot more [vaccine] mandates because there will be institutions and organizations which previously were reluctant to require vaccinations, which will now feel much more empowered to do that.”
Ed Note: Those who lose their jobs or have adverse reactions can still sue. People need to stand up together and thoughtfully speak up to stop tyranny.
4. TRUTH ABOUT COVID AND VACCINES: Pfizer’s CEO believes that one day a vaccine-immune variant will emerge. Pfizer’s CEO has yet to take his own vaccine! Dr. Peter McCullough says that Pfizer’s vaccine, at 17% to 42% efficacy, does not meet the required 50% standard. McCullough also cites a new Oxford study which shows that vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the payload of the Covid viruses as do the unvaccinated.
The latest VAERS data through August 13 shows 595,622 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 13,068 deaths and 81,050 serious injuries.
After criticizing mask policies for schools, liberal author Naomi Wolf’s channel was promptly deleted by YouTube. By contrast, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was once again caught maskless, with a large maskless group at a Democrat fundraiser.
While pushing vaccines, both the FDA and the Mississippi State Department of Health are encouraging people not to take the proven drug Ivermectin.
One tweet documented over 300 articles with an identical headline: “Though young and healthy, unvaccinated father dies of Covid.”
Ed Note: When mainstream media parrots the Federal Government’s talking points you realize that your government is in control of the media. Marxist’s sole objective of using propaganda to control people makes truth more difficult to find.
5. DEMONIZING THE UNVAXXED: Paul Waldman of The Washington Post says that the Pfizer vaccine “approval” should persuade millions of Americans to roll up their sleeves. Waldman also said, “It’s also an opportunity for us to say to the hard-core vaccine refusers: We’re done with you. And every little bit – carrots, sticks, and even a dose of fear – helps.” Waldman continued, “But just as the virus itself will always be with us, so will the adamant refusers. They’ll be trying out insane new treatments, while the rest of us shake our heads at people who’d rather gargle with turpentine (or whatever the next Facebook remedy is) than get a free lifesaving vaccine. They’ll keep engaging in unhinged and violent public behavior (like assaulting teachers over mask policies), for which they should just be arrested. Our only concern should be keeping ourselves safe from them; they deserve no more consideration than that.”
Waldman concluded, “They won’t disappear, but we can treat them like social pariahs. And if they don’t like it? They can go ahead and wallow in their fantasies of oppression and courageous independence. Nobody said ‘freedom’ was free.”
Ed. Note: It’s revealing when liberals tell us what they really think. They hate America, freedom, independence and all those who won’t just do as they’re told. Their lust for power over people shows they are dangerous and mentally unstable. If they had the power of Stalin, they would do exactly what he did, which was execute 40,000,000 of his own people. This is who we are dealing with and this is why we must resist.
6. CLIMATE CHANGE PROPAGANDA: The Washington Post attempted to link recent flooding in Tennessee with climate change: “Climate change has come barging through the front doors of America.” The U.N. says that Madagascar is approaching the world’s first “climate change famine.”
Ed. Note: Marxists will continue to push the environmental agenda as they have for the last 50 years, because they frame it as a global crisis that requires a global solution.
7. MARXISTS WEAPONIZE RACE AND OPPRESSION: Before leaving office, Cuomo issued pardons to five murderers, including Weather Underground member David Gilbert, who was arrested in 1981 for his role in the murder of two police officers and a security guard in a robbery of a Brinks security truck.
BLM recently posted the following: “Through organizing, we are rebuilding and reimagining our world – a world where white supremacy and historically anti-Black systems no longer exist. A world where Black people have the necessary resources to thrive and push the boundaries on truly living. A world where Black Lives Matter. To make this world a reality, we need to abolish the prison complex and tackle the systems built to tear down Black families. This is necessary for our future — for the future of our Black children and their children and the ongoing generations to come. The work continues…”
The LA Times is castigating conservative Black talk-show host Larry Elder, the current frontrunner in the race to recall Governor Gavin Newsom. A recent headline reads, “Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned.”
Ed. Note: The truth always comes out in the end. BLM exists for one purpose: to make black people as dependent on the government as possible. Why else would they call to abolish the nuclear family? Promoting ideas like abolishing the prisons, which will endanger black communities most, is a clever way to legitimize yourself. The more things BLM and leftists do to hurt blacks validates their mantra that “black lives really are downtrodden and we need to do more.” They despise conservative blacks, like Ben Carson and now Larry Elder. Marxists always do the opposite of what they claim to be doing.
8. JANUARY 6 – TRUTH VS PROPAGANDA: Reuters reported, “The FBI has found scant evidence that the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.”
In a recent article, the Communist Party USA said that Trump “fueled this attempted coup with a ravenous appeal for violence at the Capitol leading up to the January 6 formal recording of the Electoral College votes,” and claimed, “that is how close we came to the installation of a fascist regime in this country.” CPUSA also asserted, “The terroristic events of January 6 were fueled by a culture of conspiracy that dominates the Republican Party.”
In the two articles below, the Gateway Pundit reveals that patriotic Americans are being treated like terrorists:
Ed. Note: When people are considered guilty until proven innocent, the Constitution has become irrelevant. When the government declares you are guilty and you are not allowed the opportunity to prove you are innocent, you are slaves.
9. FACIAL RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY ON THE RISE: According to MSN, “The federal government plans to expand its use of facial recognition to pursue criminals and scan for threats, an internal survey has found, even as concerns grow about the technology’s potential for contributing to improper surveillance and false arrests.”
Ed. Note: 1984 has arrived.
10. SHOCKING STATISTICS ON CHRISTIANITY IN AMERICA: The Christian Post reports, “More than 60% of born again Christians in America between the ages of 18 and 39 believe that Buddha, Muhammad, and Jesus are all valid paths to salvation and over 30% say they either believe that Jesus sinned just like other people when He lived on Earth or aren’t sure, according to a new study.”
Ed. Note: I used to wonder how the church could be so misguided and how so many Christians live just like the world, etc. I later realized what Billy Graham, D. James Kennedy and so many others observed: The vast majority of people that call themselves Christians aren’t. The polls say there are 205,000,000 Christians in America. I believe if that were true, America would be a completely different country than it is right now. I would personally estimate 30,000,000 people have been born again, at the very most. When you are truly born again your life completely changes and you are a new creation. There isn’t much of that kind of change going on in America.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. GAB LAUNCHES NO VAX MANDATE JOB BOARD: The new group already has over 30,000 members, and is designed to help connect employers and employees. Gab CEO Andrew Torba said, “At Gab, we do not require our employees to be vaccinated. In fact, we don’t pry into any of the personal health choices of our team because frankly it’s none of our business. We know there are many businesses who share these values with us and many people looking to work for those businesses.”
2. SETBACKS TO THE BIDEN AGENDA: The Supreme Court upheld a lower court order that required Biden to revive Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” immigration policy. The Supreme Court also struck down the CDC’s unconstitutional moratorium on rental evictions, stating in their ruling, “It would be one thing if Congress had specifically authorized the action that the CDC has taken. But that has not happened. Instead, the CDC has imposed a nationwide moratorium on evictions in reliance on a decades-old statute that authorizes it to implement measures like fumigation and pest extermination.”
3. AFGHAN CHRISTIAN STANDS STRONG: In an encrypted video message, an Afghan Christian lamented, “the whole world has abandoned us,” and then said, “We have been left in the field by ourselves. But we are not leaving the field. We will fight harder and continue in God’s work.”
4. EXPOSING ELECTION FRAUD: Breitbart notes, “Conservative election integrity group True The Vote has been conducting a months-long massive and clandestine voter fraud investigation into the 2020 presidential election, the results of which may soon start coming out.”
The Public Interest Legal Foundation found that almost 15 million mail-in ballots were unaccounted for, noting that during Covid-19, many states “hastily pushed traditionally in-person voters to mail ballots while, at the same time, trying to learn how to even administer such a scenario.”
The Texas House of Representatives has passed a new election integrity bill to “reduce the likelihood of fraud … protect the secrecy of the ballot, promote voter access, and ensure that all legally cast ballots are counted” (Texas Republican Rep. Andrew Murr).
5. LEGAL ACTION AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES: The Police Benevolent Association (PBA) is the largest police union in New York City. PBA President Patrick Lynch said the following in an email: “If the City attempts to impose a vaccine mandate on PBA members, we will take legal action to defend our members’ right to make such personal medical decisions.”
The New American reports, “Children’s Health Defense (CHD) is challenging the Food and Drug Administration’s ‘premature, arbitrary, and capricious’ approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccine for people aged 16 and up.” The Children’s Health Defense also filed a lawsuit against Rutgers University’s vaccine mandate.
HYMN OF THE WEEK
RISE UP O MEN OF GOD BY WILLIAM P. MERRILL
Rise up, O men of God,
Have done with lesser things.
Give heart and soul and mind and strength,
To serve the King of Kings.
Rise up, O men of God,
His Kingdom tarries long,
Bring in the day of brotherhood,
And end the night of wrong.
Rise up, O men of God!
The church for you doth wait,
Her strength unequal to her task;
Rise up and make her great.
Lift high the Cross of Christ,
Tread where His feet have trod,
As brothers of the Son of Man,
Rise up, O men of God.