In Deuteronomy 31:6, Moses admonished the children of Israel, “Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.”
As we combat Marxism today, we can remember that we do not fight alone.
THE INTELLIGENCE STATE AGENDA
1. DINESH D’SOUZA CALLS FBI “GRAVE THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY: “In fact, I would say the FBI now poses a greater threat to our national security than any white supremacist group,” said the conservative filmmaker. “Thugs with badges are always more dangerous than thugs on the street.”
2. DOJ SENT 500 OFFICERS TO CAPITOL ON JANUARY 6: Julie Kelly asked, “Acting AG Rosen has testified DOJ sent at least 500 officers – including FBI – to Capitol on January 6. We don’t know what they did or who they were. Not a single video has yet to show an identified FBI agent. So, what were they doing?”
THE COVID-19 AGENDA
1. VACCINE COERCION: “You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed,” threatened Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte during a televised address. Only 8% out of a population of 110 million have received the jab. According to the BBC, the Hong Kong-based airliner “Cathay Pacific has told its aircrew that they must get a Covid vaccination by August 31 or risk losing their jobs.”
2. CDC AND FDA ACKNOWLEDGE HEART INFLAMMATION FROM COVID-19 VACCINES: The Children’s Health Defense reports, “members of a CDC advisory committee acknowledged 1,200 cases of heart inflammation in 16 to 24-year-olds, and said mRNA COVID vaccines should carry a warning statement.” The Guardian writes, “FDA to add warning about rare heart inflammation to Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.”
3. WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION – “CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE VACCINATED FOR THE MOMENT”: The Children’s Health Defense notes that the WHO quickly removed this guidance from its website.
THE BIG TECH AGENDA
1. GOOGLE’S COVID-19 SURVEILLANCE: The Epoch Times reports, “A number of Android phone users over the past weekend reported that a COVID-19 notifications system was automatically installed on their phones without warning or consent.
2. TWITTER LOCKS ACCOUNT OF NATIONAL FILE: News outlet The National File was locked out of their Twitter account for 12 hours after tweeting this story, “13-Year-Old Boy Dies Three Days After Taking Second COVID Shot.” Twitter accused the National File of “spreading misleading and potentially harmful information related to COVID-19.”
3. MICROSOFT NOW WORTH $2 TRILLION: COVID-19 was incredibly profitable to Bill Gates’s Microsoft, as the company value soared 64% during the pandemic. Microsoft is the second company after Apple to reach a $2 trillion market value.
4. GOOGLE FUNDED PETER DASZAK’S DANGEROUS WUHAN EXPERIMENTS: Mercola writes, “For more than a year, Google has been busy censoring and shutting down anyone who had the audacity to even hint that COVID-19 may have a lab origin. And now — now — it turns out that Google itself has been funding EcoHealth Alliance, which is linked to the Wuhan Lab in China, and led by Wuhan-linked Peter Daszak.” For more, click here.
5. AMAZON DELETES AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS’ WEBSITE: AFLDS wrote, “It came as a surprise when AFLDS received notice from Amazon that they were deleting our website–and that they were giving us less than four days to get it off of their server before deleting it from the Internet forever.”
THE CHURCH AGENDA
1. INSIDE THE RIFT IN THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST DENOMINATION: Pastor Ed Litton, the Southern Baptist’s new president, is reportedly more concerned about the denomination tipping into “fundamentalism” than he is about “liberalism.”
Southern Baptist Pastor Tom Ascoll noted, “There were two types of Southern Baptists in the convention hall: those who wanted open discussion and opportunity to repudiate Critical Race Theory and Intersectionality vs. those who wanted to avoid addressing those ideologies by name. Those who wanted to speak strongly for the abolition of abortion vs. those who wanted to say less than the resolution that ultimately passed actually said; those who repeatedly reminded us from the platform that ‘the world is watching us’ vs. those who were more concerned that God was watching us.”
2. CHINESE PATRIOTIC CATHOLIC ASSOCIATION PROMOTES CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY: Some churches are celebrating the Chinese Communist Party on its 100-year anniversary. Liu Yuanlong, the vice president of the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association, wrote that “God has chosen the Chinese Communist Party” in a congratulatory note. Liu encouraged church members to “listen” and to “follow” the party led by Xi Jinping.
THE ECONOMIC AGENDA
1. RON PAUL WARNS, “THE ROAD TO AUTHORITARIANISM IS PAVED WITH FIAT CURRENCY”: In his weekly column, the former Congressman and two-time presidential candidate condemned the Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies, warning, “Out-of-control inflation played a major role in the collapse of the German economy in the 1920s, which led to the rise of the National Socialists. This pattern could repeat itself in America where we have already witnessed the rise of authoritarian movements.”
Paul concluded, “We may still have time to prevent collapse in America, or at least to make sure the collapse leads to a transition to a free society. The key to success is spreading the ideas of liberty until we have the ability to force the politicians to dismantle the welfare-warfare state and the fiat money system [the ability to create endless money] that is the lifeblood of authoritarian government.”
2. MARXIST ECONOMICS – UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS, UBI, AND THE “PATRIOT TAX”: A group of Indiana residents is now suing their Governor for ending federal unemployment benefits. One individual stated, “I’m not going back to work.” Universal Basic Income experiments have now expanded to 20 states. One House Democrat is exploring a “Patriot tax” that would levy a one-time 2.5% wealth tax on those who have between $50 and $100 million, and 5% for those above $100 million.
3. DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AGREE ON “BIPARTISAN” INFRASTRUCTURE BILL: The bill endorsed by some Senate Republicans (including Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Rob Portman, Susan Collins, and Bill Cassidy) would include $1.2 trillion in spending over eight years. Marxists are content to get some of what they want if they can’t get it all. Representative Chip Roy tweeted, “This is a raw deal for the American people, and every Republican should reject it, full stop.”
THE GREEN AND GLOBALIST AGENDAS
1. WESTERN WATER CRISIS USED TO PROMOTE GREEN AGENDA: Paleoclimatologist Kathleen Johnson, associate professor of Earth system science at the University of California, Irvine, said, “The more we see these extreme events, piled on top of each other, and not just in the western U.S. but globally, the more I think the reality of climate change becomes inescapable. And it feels absolutely overwhelming and sad. We are going to have less water, increased wildfires, and more extreme heatwaves. But it’s also motivating. We need to continue to push for urgent action on climate change.”
2. COVID-19 COULD BECOME “EVENT THAT RESCUED HUMANITY”: Ian Goldin, Professor of Globalisation and Development at the University of Oxford, wrote, “Despite the tragic deaths, suffering, and sadness that it has caused, the pandemic could go down in history as the event that rescued humanity…the pandemic has created a hinge moment of change, in which governments and citizens have demonstrated their ability to undertake reforms which would have been impossible before the pandemic. Sustaining and building on this momentum for reform is vital if we are to address the critical challenges facing humanity, stop future pandemics and build a more inclusive world of shared prosperity.” Golden also praised the “outpouring of solidarity” and stressed the need for international cooperation in an interconnected world.
1. A SOCIALIST FOR MAYOR: Democrats nominated a declared socialist for mayor in Buffalo, New York, the state’s second-largest city.
2. CHICAGO MAYOR CALLS RACISM A “PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY”: After releasing the declaration, Mayor Lori Lightfoot said, “When we think about racism, many of us think about it’s visible and audible forms, but the reality is the insidious nature of systemic racism has other impacts that are as every bit deep and harmful.”
3. TRANS IN OLYMPIC WEIGHT-LIFTING: Gavin Hubbard, who calls himself “Laurel,” plans to participate in female weightlifting at the Tokyo Olympics, becoming the first openly “transgender” individual to compete.
THE FREEDOM AGENDA
1. MISSOURI NULLIFIES FEDERAL GUN LAWS: Upon signing, Governor Mike Parson said, “Throughout my law enforcement career and now as Governor of the state of Missouri, I have and always will stand for the Constitution and our Second Amendment rights. This legislation today draws a line in the sand and demonstrates our commitment to reject any attempt by the federal government to circumvent the fundamental right Missourians have to keep and bear arms to protect themselves and their property.”
2. BILLIONAIRE LAUNCHING MORE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL MEDIA: Billionaire Frank McCourt is investing $100 million to launch “Project Liberty,” an attempt to create alternatives that loosen the stranglehold of Big tech. McCourt said, “We live under constant surveillance, and what’s happening with this massive accumulation of wealth and power in the hands of a few, that’s incredibly destabilizing. It threatens capitalism because capitalism needs to have some form of fairness in it in order to survive.”
3. FLORIDA GOVERNOR FIGHTS MARXISM IN SCHOOLS, ENCOURAGES TO “PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD”: According to Breitbart, “Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) signed three civics education bills Tuesday, including H.B. 5, which requires high school students to learn about ‘communism and totalitarianism,’ ideologies that ‘conflict with the principles of freedom and democracy essential to the founding principles of the United States.’”
DeSantis received a standing ovation after making the following statement at the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority Conference. “It ain’t going to be easy. You got to be strong. You got to put on the full armor of God. You got to take a stand, take a stand against the Left’s schemes. You got to stand your ground. You got to be firm. You will face flaming arrows, but take up the shield of faith and fight on.”
DeSantis said, “So, I look forward to joining with you in the battles to come. I can tell you that in the state of Florida, I’ll be holding the line, I’ll be standing my ground, I won’t back down, and I have only begun to fight.”
4. FIGHTING COVID-19 VACCINES: The Epoch Times reports, “Buffalo Bills player Cole Beasley has made clear his stance on the NFL’s new vaccine protocols, saying he would rather give up playing than get the COVID-19 shots.” The New American reports, “America’s Largest Healthcare Workers Union Opposes Hospitals’ COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.”
5. “CORRUPT POLITICIANS ACT” BLOCKED: Senate Republicans successfully blocked the Democrats’ election theft legalization bill through a filibuster. Senator Ted Cruz said, “The Corrupt Politicians Act is the most dangerous legislation we’ve considered in the Senate in the nine years I’ve served in this body. It’s an attempt by Senate Democrats at a brazen power grab. It’s an attempt by Democrats to federalize elections, and to ensure that Democrats won’t lose control for the next 100 years. Cruz continued, “This bill isn’t about protecting the right to vote. It’s precisely the opposite! It’s about taking away the right to vote from the citizens and giving it instead to the corrupt politicians in Washington who want to stay in power. The Corrupt Politicians Act would strike down virtually every common-sense voter integrity law adopted by states across the country.”
6. OTHER GOOD NEWS:
- The Epoch Times: “Nebraska Governor to Send State Troopers to U.S.–Mexico Border Amid Immigration Crisis.”
- WND: “Reacting to skyrocketing violent crime in Atlanta, the city’s richest neighborhood has filed papers to secede and set up its own police force.”
- Big League Politics: “‘World’s Smartest Man’ with 210 IQ Urges Resistance to COVID Vax, ‘Depopulation Agenda.’”
- The Epoch Times: “Arizona-Style Election Audit Needed in Nevada: GOP Chairman.”
- Big League Politics: “Missouri Gov. Parson Signs Bill Prohibiting Public Institutions From Requiring Vaccine Passports.”
- Mercola.com: Inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology speaks out “directly to warn about why the gene therapies should never have been unleashed.”
- The Epoch Times: “Arizona House Republicans moved to advance two election-related bills, including when recounts can be initiated and about how mismatched signatures should be handled.”
- Just the News: “Smith & Wesson announces ‘highest quarter ever on record,’ first billion-dollar year in its [169-year] history.”
- The Daily Wire: “Democrat Governor Gavin Newsom Officially To Face Recall.”
- Front Lines Ohio: “89 Ohio clergy affirm role of police calling for day of prayer & appreciation.”
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: 58% of Physicians Decline Covid-19 Vaccination
HYMN OF THE WEEK
HOW SWEET THE NAME OF JESUS SOUNDS BY JOHN NEWTON
How sweet the name of Jesus sounds
In a believer’s ear!
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.
Dear name the Rock on which I build
My Shield and Hiding Place,
My never-failing Treas’ry filled
With boundless stores of grace!
Jesus! my Shepherd, Brother, Friend,
My Prophet, Priest, and King;
My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End,
Accept the praise I bring.
Weak is the effort of my heart,
And cold my warmest thought;
But when I see Thee as Thou art,
I’ll praise Thee as I ought.
Till then I would Thy love proclaim
With every fleeting breath,
And may the music of Thy name
Refresh my soul in death.