In CS Lewis’ masterpiece Narnia, an allegory of the Christian life, he parallels the power of the Lion King Aslan to the unvanquished might of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Jesus Christ. Lewis writes,
“Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.”
Likewise, those who know Christ today can rest in the assurance that setbacks are only temporary, for their Lord will triumph in the end.
1. POPE FRANCIS PUSHES THE GREAT RESET: Globalist and Jesuit Pope Francis makes the case for the Great Reset and a “new world order” in his new book “God and the World to Come.” Key themes include shifting from fossil fuels, military spending, and financial speculation to a green economy based on inclusiveness. Like other globalists, Pope Francis says that we cannot waste the Covid crisis. According to the Pope, “If we don’t roll up our sleeves and immediately take care of the Earth, with radical personal and political choices, with an economic ‘green’ turn by directing … sooner or later our common home will throw us out the window.” Learn more here.
2. WHEATON COLLEGE REMOVES PLAQUE HONORING JIM ELLIOT AND MARTYRED MISSIONARIES: The college of Billy Graham and Jim Elliot has removed a plaque honoring missionary and martyr Jim Elliot and the four other men with him who were slain by the Auca Indians. “Recently, students, faculty, and staff have expressed concern about language on the plaque that is now recognized as offensive,” said University President Philip Ryken in a Wednesday email to students. “Specifically, the word ‘savage’ is regarded as pejorative and has been used historically to dehumanize and mistreat indigenous peoples around the world.” A reworded plague will be installed in its place.
3. COMMUNIST CONFIRMED AS SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR: Deb Haaland (a radical who has been praised by Communist leaders) was confirmed as Secretary of the Interior in a 51-40 vote, with four Republicans joining the Democrats to confirm. Haaland’s new position gives her authority to oversee the implementation of Biden’s Marxist climate change agenda in the roughly 28% of United States land (nearly 640 million acres) owned by the federal government.
4. WORST BORDER CRISIS IN AMERICAN HISTORY: February saw around 100,000 attempted illegal entries, up from 34,000 one year previously.
Even NBC confirmed that the Biden administration is “restricting the information Border Patrol agents and sector chiefs can share with the media.” At the same time, Democrats are now blaming Trump’s supposedly harsh policy for the surge at the border while continuing their favored policy of “catch and release.” Biden’s DHS Secretary promises the U.S. “will care for” children of immigrants.
In related news, the House of Representatives just passed two immigration bills that would provide a pathway to citizenship for millions living illegally in the United States, including farmworkers and younger immigrants referred to as “Dreamers.”
5. ABIGAIL SHRIER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST EQUALITY ACT: In her testimony before the U.S. Senate, Abigail Shrier, author of the banned book “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” (2020), asked, “If your daughter or granddaughter was the top high school tennis player in her state, and then five biological boys suddenly decided, at the age of 17, to identify as female – should she drop overnight to number 6? Should she lose her college scholarship to a male-bodied athlete who would never have qualified on the boys’ team? Does that strike any member of this Committee as fair or just?”
6. THE REPARATION AGENDA ADVANCES: Congress is considering a bill (H.R. 40) in which the Department of Revenue would pay residents “who can demonstrate heritage in slavery” and have identified as “African-American” for at least ten years. Amalgamated Bank is the first major bank to endorse this legislation. In Oregon, Democrat state senators have introduced legislation to pay black Oregonians $123,000 in reparations. However, the first reparations experiment underway in Evanstown, Illinois, has already encountered roadblocks, with potential recipients saying that $25,000 isn’t enough.
7. VACCINE COMPANIES TESTING VACCINES ON INFANTS AND NEWBORNS: Johnson and Johnson will begin testing Covid vaccines on infants, newborns, pregnant women, and those with compromised immune systems, while Moderna will test its vaccine on children and babies as young as six months old.
8. THOUGH BANNED BY 24 COUNTRIES, EUROPEAN HEALTH REGULATOR SAYS ASTRAZENECA VACCINE IS STILL SAFE: 24 countries have now temporarily halted the rollout of the AstraZeneca concern after vaccinated individuals experienced deadly bloody clots. “A situation like this is not unexpected when you vaccinate millions of people,” said Emer Cooke, executive director of the European Medical Agency. She added that there is “no indication that vaccination has caused these conditions.”
The WHO’s director-general (and Communist) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said, “This does not necessarily mean these events [deaths and injuries] are linked to the vaccine, but it’s routine practice to investigate them, and it shows that the surveillance system works and effective controls are in place.”
9. BOXING LEGEND DIES SHORTLY AFTER RECEIVING COVID VACCINE: Boxing legend Marvin Hagler died at age 66, shortly after receiving the Covid vaccine. Hours before Hagler’s death, fellow boxing champion Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns posted the following Instagram message: “A real true warrior. Pray for the king and his family…he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and prayer for his full recovery!” The Children’s Health Defense notes that one-third of the 1,095 deaths reported to the CDCs VAERS system “occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 48% of the people who died became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.”
10. BIDEN SPENDING AND INFLATION STEAMS AHEAD: As a result of trillions in spending and money creation, inflation is kicking in. Lumber prices are up more than 180% since last spring. Agricultural commodities like sugar, soy, corn, and wheat are up 50% since the middle of last year. Gas prices have risen over 28% since last year. With Biden’s $1.9 trillion stimulus passed ($3.5 billion of which went to Bill Gates’ Global Fund that is distributing Covid vaccinations), the Democrats are eying a climate and stimulus package, in line with Biden’s goal for carbon and pollution-free power by 2035. Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Oregon), chair of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, said, “It is going to be green, and it is going to be big.”
11. COVID TYRANNY IN ISRAEL: Israelis are now required to show their “Green Pass” vaccination cards in order to return to “normal” life. Further, the Israeli parliament is authorizing the health ministry to pass out names of individuals who have not yet received the shot. Israeli Health Minister Yuli Edelstein warned, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind,” clarifying that those who refuse the vaccine will be barred from theatres, gyms, and resort areas.
12. MEDICAL SURGEON SAYS THAT MASKS DO NOT PREVENT VIRUS TRANSMISSION: Surgeon and medical doctor Jim Meehan wrote, “Healthy people should not be wearing surgical or cloth masks. Nor should we be recommending universal masking of all members of the population. That recommendation is not supported by the highest level of scientific evidence.” He continued, “The COVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.”
13. NEWSOM RECALL REACHES 2 MILLION: After the Newsom recall petition reached 2 million signatures, Orrin Heatlie, Chairman of The California Patriot Coalition, RecallGavin2020 Committee, said, “The People of California are speaking loud and clear. We have cleared another milestone. Politics as usual in California are over as we know it to be.”
14. SOUTH CAROLINA DEMOCRAT INTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO PROTECT MINORS FROM TRANS AGENDA: Black South Carolina Democrat Cezar McKnight has introduced a bill that would ban minors from sex reassignment surgery (mutilation), with a potential felony for doctors who perform the surgery or provide drugs.
15. HYMN OF THE WEEK:
GLORIOUS THINGS OF THEE ARE SPOKEN, BY JOHN NEWTON
Glorious things of thee are spoken,
Zion, city of our God;
He whose word cannot be broken
Formed thee for His own abode;
On the Rock of Ages founded,
What can shake thy sure repose?
With salvation’s walls surrounded,
Thou may’st smile at all thy foes.
See the streams of living waters,
Springing from eternal love,
Well supply thy sons and daughters,
And all fear of want remove;
Who can faint while such a river
Ever flows their thirst t’assuage?
Grace, which like the Lord, the giver,
Never fails from age to age.
Round each habitation hov’ring,
And the cloud and fire appear
For a glory and a cov’ring,
Showing that the Lord is near;
Thus deriving from their banner
Light by night and shade by day,
Safe they feed upon the manna
Which he gives them when they pray.